#1 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

VS

caption

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter.Curbstomp.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnighter would win here.  Midnighter would already know how to take out Deadpool before the fight began. There isnt much Deadpool could do to hurt Midnighter here if anything at all.
#4 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

With all the hype Deadpool gets on this site i guess i over-estimated him

#5 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Night's Bringer of War
#6 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

#7 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Midnighter even predict an idiot? Cause, I remember a story arc based on that, that no one knew what he can or would do, cause his mind is messed up.

Anywho, I don't read Midnight all, I know is that he can think really fast, lol.

#8 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio
Copy said:
"Can Midnighter even predict an idiot? Cause, I remember a story arc based on that, that no one knew what he can or would do, cause his mind is messed up.

Anywho, I don't read Midnight all, I know is that he can think really fast, lol."
Pretty sure that was Taskmaster. Who's powers are different from Precog. He thought he had Deadpool figured out but soon realized he couldn't anticipate Deadpool's crazy fighting style. Midnighter isn't trying to copy Deadpools movements, he's already seen the fight played out through several (he actually claims millions) of different scenarios. People wanna match Midnighter up with other street level characters but he's in a class above them. Which upsets some individuals :P
#9 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter.

#10 Posted by never give up (9497 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter.

#11 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter

#12 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

ur forgetting deadpool has the bugs bunny effect he knows he a comic  book charicter and can jump out of the page and erase midnighter.
inlight of that statement i have been informed that deadpool has  yet to learn how to jump out of the strip...

ok midnightter wins.

#13 Posted by Lunacyde (17981 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter's powers really make no sense.....just because you have seen every possible move they could make doesnt mean you actually know which move they are going to make

#14 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool wins

#15 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Midnighter's powers really make no sense.....just because you have seen every possible move they could make doesnt mean you actually know which move they are going to make"
particularly deadpool
#16 Posted by Lunacyde (17981 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not arguing for Deadpool I am merely saying that logically the description of Midnighters powers makes absolutely no sense.

#17 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool wins!!

#18 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not think any computer can simulate what Deadpool does. Out of all those millions of logical moves, Deadpool does the moves right outside of that number. I say Deadpool wins by gags, unpredictability, and being better armed.

#19 Posted by Lunacyde (17981 posts) - - Show Bio

Kimikari how come you never change your avatar from the standard one?

#20 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
Kimikirai said:
"I do not think any computer can simulate what Deadpool does. Out of all those millions of logical moves, Deadpool does the moves right outside of that number. I say Deadpool wins by gags, unpredictability, and being better armed."
YES!!
#21 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Kimikari how come you never change your avatar from the standard one?"
Lazy? XD

I'll keep it at The Comedian for now.
#22 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter

#23 Posted by Lunacyde (17981 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it

#24 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

midnighter wins the fight but i dont see how he can really put deadpool out for good. also i think deadpools teleportation may help a bit.

#25 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
LightBright said:
"Deadpool wins!!"
#26 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter

#27 Posted by Erik (31695 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Midnighter.Curbstomp."

#28 Posted by Psyron (1512 posts) - - Show Bio

A dude with a glitch exploit against one man loaded with gameshark...

Midnighter takes this