• 70 results
Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am the thread maker in in a previous post I said that Daken does have the Muramasa claw;just like he did when this thread was made.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By TheFallenOne

@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:

I am the thread maker in in a previous post I said that Daken does have the Muramasa claw;just like he did when this thread was made.

I don't see anywhere that yo stated that Daken has Muramasa claws (and that part should be in OP and it's missing from it). Anyway let him have the Muramasa claws.

@Buckshot said:

@TheFallenOne: Continue to ignore it when both common sense and the OP have said that daken has the muramasa claws in this fight, but it will continue to be true. You also still haven't displayed any examples of Romulus using TP in combat or even him having the skill that Jackson King has with brains, which would be less like messing with memories and more like what Emma Frost does with her psychic surgery.As for Daken’s healing factor, it would be negated by his own claws. That said, I don’t think the evidence you provided for his healing factor is accurate. Now, I don’t recall the comic exactly, but I remember that being a ploy to get Johnny to think he was dead while he was actually safe elsewhere. I’m pretty sure he’s not the bag of ashes. Even if he were though, incapacitation counts as a win.And you continue to stand by the idea that Midnighter would have to push someone through a door even though evidence has been provided that directly contradicts that. I don’t know where you get the idea that he’d die if he tried it from since he’s done it without dying before.

OP says Daken has muramasa claws - you deny it

Muramasa claws could be broken off of Daken’s arm because they aren’t as securely connected as his other claws and Midnighter has superhuman strength - you deny it

Muramasa claws can cut through anyone here and negate their healing factor for the KO -you deny it

I’ve asked you to show where Romulus displayed the skill needed to duplicate King’s feat or any other psychic feat in combat (because it’s your only valid point) - you have not (can not?)

Clear evidence has been shown that Doors don’t need to be walked through to work - you deny it

Midnighter has survived unaided in space (once without his powers) at least twice - you deny it

Everything you're basing your argument on is either wrong or unproven. Try harder.

What has common sense to do with OP. It only matters what's stated in OP for the purpose of the thread. And OP didn't stated that Daken has them. Nevertheless let him have them.

Romulus has far greater telephatic skills than Jackson. Even when in suit Jackson's telekinesis is what's greatly increased. And Telekinesis is what alows you to move object with your mind and by the default not same as telepathy which alows you to read others minds and to enter them with your own mind power. Although both are in category of psionic abilities. Anyway that's the first thing you were wrong. And i posted enough evidance, being on par with Miss Sinister is a '''feat'' - which you chose to ignore because of the bias and since it shows that Romulus can effect him which will result in shuting down his computer and even lobotomize him or brain wash him (like he did to Logan who has better telepathic resistance than Midnighter - based on actuall feats shown all those years).

Now you're downplaying Daken's feats without any base at all, just on the random. Well on the scan above we clearly see that Daken has been burned to the corpse like state. If you have any doubts here is the scan which confirms that it was Daken who was on fire

No Caption Provided

Incapacitation counts as win ? Since when you make the rules now ? ANyway the one who is going to be ''without his head" is Midnighter. Just in order to avoid any furthere debate on Door i'll mention:

- Romulus shuting down BC (in best case for Midnighter)

- All except Ares can hide their senses so Midnghter can't read their brain activity (anyway shouldn't this also be disabled if battle computer is off ? )

So he can be suprised from behind in this case. Also portal emerges as soon as he finishe speaking Door. he doesn't have superhuman speaking and all of the team members have superhuman reflexes. So think about yourself can they really be suprised with Door, not to mention that everybody except Ares can sense danger easily.

About Muramasa Claws

yes they can be broken (by someone much stronger and durable than Midnighter) but that really isn't a point. Point is (which you totlay forgot) that Muramasa Blades negate regeneration. They are powerful enough to almost nullify regeneration of Logan (single scratch took days to recover) imagine what will they do to Midnighter who's regeneration is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Logan's. It would be a suicide for Midnighter to try and grab them since he would lost his hand immediatelly. And even his regeneration at fullest doesn't alow him to regenerate a missing hand (and if you insist that he can than that's your fan fiction and you can't prove it). So can you comrehand how wrong you were ?

So far you were only trolling, dismissing the obvious and posting fan fiction (which you haven't proved). I can do the same as you and ask you to post a single feat which would suggest that Jackson King is able to match Miss Sinister (Romulus did) telepath in class with Charles (and in this case you were be unable since he doesn't have, even his telekinesis feats are inferior). Since i really don't want to argue with you and the others (it's obvious that your bias won't let you listen to the facts even for split second, and i'm not planing to waste my time) i'll ask veteran RED Lamp and several others for their opinion - basicly i'll ask them to be the final judges (since it's obvious that like in every debate we need judges and need the for the long time).

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne: Well then you should read the posts better;plus when I made this thread I did not need to precise that Daken had the Muramasa claw since he had it then and were using the current version from then.
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By TifaLockhart

After reading both sides, Midnighter's got this.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#55  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@TheFallenOne: I don't have the time right now to refute your points once again, or quote to you where Maxwell clearly said that Daken had the muramasa claws, so I'll just hit the real points again. You've shown no example of Romulus using TP in combat (let alone his skill level). You're flat out ignoring scans I've posted of spot-teleportation using Doors (which completely shuts down the idea that anyone could avoid them if Midnighter didn't want them to). And you apparently don't realize that you can handle a blade without cutting yourself with it.

No Caption Provided

Above is an example of Doors being used directly. As for Daken, reread issue 3 of his series and correct yourself or I'll embarrass you later.

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Buckshot: Furthermore;you already posted this scan in the argument you had with him on another thread.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Agreed. I just think there's a certain someone who simply dislikes Midnighter because of his sexual preference and is disregarding logic in his debate.
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TifaLockhart

I actually didn't think he could pull this one off but good debating convinced me. Man, that guy is a beast.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#59  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@texasdeathmatch said:

Agreed. I just think there's a certain someone who simply dislikes Midnighter because of his sexual preference and is disregarding logic in his debate.

I know there was that thread when he said something about being gay or whatever, but I think that's only a minor aspect of fallenone's problem with Midnighter.

I actually didn't think he could pull this one off but good debating convinced me. Man, that guy is a beast.

Who? Midnighter or me? lol jk jk

@Buckshot: Furthermore;you already posted this scan in the argument you had with him on another thread.

i just want to see him flat out disregard it again.

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Buckshot: Oh ok I see...What makes me laugh is that the guy says WE are biaised .
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TifaLockhart

What doesn't make sense to me at least is that Daken is bisexual, but apparently in TheFallenOne's favor.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Buckshot: Oh ok I see...What makes me laugh is that the guy says WE are biaised .
That's usually the case for people who are actually biased. They'll call everyone else fanboys right away, and then have little to no argument for their case.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By Dex_Starr

What doesn't make sense to me at least is that Daken is bisexual, but apparently in TheFallenOne's favor.

LMAO

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Dex_Starr

@texasdeathmatch said:

That and the fact that Midnighter isn't a Marvel character, and to Fallenone a non Marvel character can never beat a Marvel character

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Hohenheim_of_light: Man, he's a hard guy to please.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Dex_Starr

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Hohenheim_of_light: Man, he's a hard guy to please.

It wouldn't even be so bad if he wasn't such a vile cretin to everyone. I mean I've been on KMC before so I've known people who are incredibly bias, but the problem is calling everyone else who picks a non Marvel character bias and a fan wanker. Then saying words like OWNED and STOMPED in big bold capital letters as if it means something. Then lying about certain things and when he's caught, saying they are no longer relevant and attempting to change the subject.

So yes he's a hard person to please but it wouldn't be that bad if he showed at least an ounce of respect to other users.

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch: Well at least e puts scans...even if most times he misinterprets them;like the scan from the ares mini series...
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Dex_Starr

@texasdeathmatch: Well at least e puts scans...even if most times he misinterprets them;like the scan from the ares mini series...

He doesn't just misinterprets them, he purposely puts them out of context and gives BS explanations to make feats sound more impressive than they really are.

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hohenheim_of_light: Or he flat out makes them up;as in the Ares' scan case where he tried to pass Ares nailing Hermes with a nail gun while he was not using hs speed as a speed feat by Ares.
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By HumanNumber

@The_Warlord said:

If he can take Jack Hawksmoor and Martian Manhunter down in one move, I could see him taking on the team

Just to clear this up for ya, Martian Manhunter was pretending to be taken out by Midnighter.