#1 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Each always come into battle with an extreme advantage over there opponents now they face each other but who has the cheaper powers and cheap enough for a win?

#2 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter kills him before the pheromones take effect.
#3 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by Mr Bubbles (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter stomps

#5 Posted by Djokic43 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter kills him easy

#6 Posted by The_Warlord (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter ftw

#7 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not know if he can resist the pheromones then knowing all his moves is evidently pointless

#8 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter would win

but i am curious if he would be able to proper use his "brain-computer" while under the effect of the pheromones

@Morpheus_ said:

"

"

heh,that has to be the best business card ever
#9 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

I for sure don't see this as a stomp. Midnighter might be stronger and faster, but. Daken is more durbale, has better healing factor, and is way better martial artist. Not to mention the pheromons, and fact that Midnighter is gay. With pheromons i say Midnighter losses. If pheromons are of than he wins, but not an easy match

#10 Posted by Maxwell Lord the fourth (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter Stomps.Pheromones are no good on a battlecomputer.

#11 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:

Midnighter Stomps.Pheromones are no good on a battlecomputer.

Reason for that ?

#12 Edited by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne 
i know the reason why you like so much midnighter
#13 Posted by Maxwell Lord the fourth (1320 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne: Well explain to me how pheromones affect a bloody computer.
#14 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend said:

@TheFallenOne

lol

#15 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend said:

@TheFallenOne

First of all i don't like the character. Since too much unnecessary violence is what makes him look bad. And if we go by your logic girl than Buckshot would be a biggest gay here since Midnighter is his favority character ?@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:

He is a human being after all(Midnighter). He is sutable for emotions (evidance his relationship with Apollo), battle computer is just a tactical thing and not his brain.

#16 Posted by Maxwell Lord the fourth (1320 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne: True;but see the said computer would register the manipulation and make midnighter aware of it;thus making it irrelevant.
#17 Posted by Nefarious (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken has no chance of winning. 

#18 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFallenOne said:

@demifiend said:

@TheFallenOne

First of all i don't like the character. Since too much unnecessary violence is what makes him look bad. And if we go by your logic girl than Buckshot would be a biggest gay here since Midnighter is his favority character ?@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:

He is a human being after all(Midnighter). He is sutable for emotions (evidance his relationship with Apollo), battle computer is just a tactical thing and not his brain.

i never said something about gay... but thanks to mention it. 
#19 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheFallenOne: True;but see the said computer would register the manipulation and make midnighter aware of it;thus making it irrelevant.

this

#20 Posted by God_Spawn (37387 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter in a slaughter stomp. Daken get's one shot and splattered against the wall.

#21 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter stomps

#22 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus said:

this

Ok first of does anyone of you have scan to confirm that battle computer helps him overcome manipulation aka brain-raping ? As far as i know oridary telepathic assault makes battle computer null and invalid. So pheromens manipulation which is actually another sort of mindraping would score the same in my opinion.@demifiend said:

@TheFallenOne said:

@demifiend said:

@TheFallenOne

i never said something about gay... but thanks to mention it.

So girl you want to say that i'm a gay :-) ? Give me your facebook profile and i'll show you that i'm not.

#23 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheFallenOne said:

@difficlus said:

this

Ok first of does anyone of you have scan to confirm that battle computer helps him overcome manipulation aka brain-raping ? As far as i know oridary telepathic assault makes battle computer null and invalid. So pheromens manipulation which is actually another sort of mindraping would score the same in my opinion.@demifiend said:

Why do we need evidence of this? Actually there was once when Henry Bendix took over his brain and his combat computer worked fine, which shows it two different elements. Heck Daken probably dies before any of this phermone stuff affects midnighter. His healing factor has taken acid that was eating apart the carrier (which can survive basically anywhere). As well her used to remove heroin from jerone's blood.

@TheFallenOne said:

So girl you want to say that i'm a gay :-) ? Give me your facebook profile and i'll show you that i'm not.

WFH, soo creepy dude...

#24 Posted by God_Spawn (37387 posts) - - Show Bio

Pheromones take a a bit to take effect and Midnighter can take him out before hand. Daken is fast, MN is faster, definitely stronger, and can take what Daken dishes for the most part. Daken can't heal if skull is ripped off.

#25 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:

@TheFallenOne said:

@difficlus said:

this

Why do we need evidence of this? Actually there was once when Henry Bendix took over his brain and his combat computer worked fine, which shows it two different elements. Heck Daken probably dies before any of this phermone stuff affects midnighter. His healing factor has taken acid that was eating apart the carrier (which can survive basically anywhere). As well her used to remove heroin from jerone's blood.

@TheFallenOne said:

WFH, soo creepy dude...

indeed
#26 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus said:

@TheFallenOne said:

@difficlus said:

this

@TheFallenOne said:

WFH, soo creepy dude...

Maybe because i'm not taking you words. Insatnce when Bendix took him over was when he remotely controled Midnighter, so he was already brainwashed and no need for disable of battle computer. Since Bendix neede him. This tells me that your posting feats out of contest so i want scans.@god_spawn said:

Pheromones take a a bit to take effect and Midnighter can take him out before hand. Daken is fast, MN is faster, definitely stronger, and can take what Daken dishes for the most part. Daken can't heal if skull is ripped off.

problem is that he can't rip his skull of. And without pheromones i said that Daken losses. But with pheromones he is more likey to wins since Midnighter is very vurnable to mind-rape and pheromon control is mind rape.

#27 Edited by God_Spawn (37387 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheFallenOne: Pheromones aren't a form of mind rape, that's like saying drugs are mind raping cause they alter one's perceptions. Pheromones are just chemicals that interfere with the brain and take time even if a moments to minutes considering how MN's healing works and pheromones aren't direct telepathy anyways so it isn't instant and a bad example. MN who can sense Daken's brain activity would know something is up and MN isn't one to clown which Daken actually likes to do. MN would stomp Daken before he even use his pheromones. I don't see why he can't rip his skull off, Daken isn't like Wolverine in terms of durability to same point because the adamantium seems to protect Wolverine's joints. It's Daken's HF that lets him soak the blunt damage that someone like the Thing can dish out but his joints are less protected than Wolverine are maybe slightly superhuman at best in terms of durability.

#28 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheFallenOne: Bendix used a chip which took over his brain = mind control. Either way his combat computer was unaffected.

Even so that point stands that even if daken uses his chemical phermones, midnighter has been shown to be highly resistant against chemical stimulants (like heroin).

#29 Edited by God_Spawn (37387 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus: To be fair, the pheromones should eventually work IMO.

#30 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: They work on people like wolverine and x-23 right? if so then i agree...

#31 Posted by God_Spawn (37387 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus: Idk remember if he used them on Wolverine and I think he's used them on X-23 in their crossover or that was Tyger Tyger, or both lol but I dont have my comics with me, not at home. Anyways yeah they should work, I know he's used them against Ares and Skaar who is Hulk's son after all and we know how potent that family's HF is. But he probably won't even have the time to use them.

#32 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@difficlus: Idk remember if he used them on Wolverine and I think he's used them on X-23 in their crossover or that was Tyger Tyger, or both lol but I dont have my comics with me, not at home. Anyways yeah they should work, I know he's used them against Ares and Skaar who is Hulk's son after all and we know how potent that family's HF is. But he probably won't even have the time to use them.

fair enough.

#33 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think the pheromones will affect Midnighter. Assuming they need to be inhaled (I'm not sure about this but I've asked before about it and no one has said otherwise) then Midnighter could simply not breathe for the whole fight. He's shown he doesn't need to breathe when he was surviving fine on the surface of Mars while Grifter passed out and when he was taking on all challengers in an airless part of the Carrier (and winning of course). If they don't need to be inhaled I'd leave it to his healing factor to keep him protected long enough to win this fight. His displays in the virus-filled space station, against AIDS, and the pheromones of Assassin8 all suggest he'd last more than long enough to put a fist through Daken's head since he knows exactly how Daken is going to move.

#34 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight ends in sex.

#35 Posted by rudorudo (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

This fight ends in sex.

This. One dude's gay and the other is bi. Soon after Midnighter realizes he can't kill Daken and Daken realizes he has absolutely 0 chance against the dude, i believe intercourse provides both rational men the satisfaction of victory.

#36 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@TheFallenOne: Pheromones aren't a form of mind rape, that's like saying drugs are mind raping cause they alter one's perceptions. Pheromones are just chemicals that interfere with the brain and take time even if a moments to minutes considering how MN's healing works and pheromones aren't direct telepathy anyways so it isn't instant and a bad example. MN who can sense Daken's brain activity would know something is up and MN isn't one to clown which Daken actually likes to do. MN would stomp Daken before he even use his pheromones. I don't see why he can't rip his skull off, Daken isn't like Wolverine in terms of durability to same point because the adamantium seems to protect Wolverine's joints. It's Daken's HF that lets him soak the blunt damage that someone like the Thing can dish out but his joints are less protected than Wolverine are maybe slightly superhuman at best in terms of durability.

Fact is that with pheromons Daken controls people, since he can control their emotions. He makes them fall in love with him. That's sort of mindrape, and for sure isn't the same as drug abuse.@difficlus said:

@TheFallenOne: Bendix used a chip which took over his brain = mind control. Either way his combat computer was unaffected.

Even so that point stands that even if daken uses his chemical phermones, midnighter has been shown to be highly resistant against chemical stimulants (like heroin).

And that's what i said not to mention that it doesn't prove that battle computer cna't be effected since Bendix didn't want to damaged it. And heorin abuse is =/= phermon control, see above.

#37 Posted by Maxwell Lord the fourth (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah;it should be pointed out that Bendix is the said computer's as well as all the Midnighter's other enhancements conceptor;so it is rather logical that he knows how to affect it;also he used machines to do it;not pheromones.

#38 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23406 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

This fight ends in sex.

LOL.

#39 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Erik said:

This fight ends in sex.

LOL.

mmmm yes, but  probably midnighter prefers luke cage or juggs..
#40 Edited by God_Spawn (37387 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheFallenOne:

Fact is that with pheromons Daken controls people, since he can control their emotions. He makes them fall in love with him. That's sort of mindrape, and for sure isn't the same as drug ab.use

When did it was like drug abuse? MN ain't popping pills and no it isn't like mind rape, Daken isn't an empath or telepath that affects the mind right away and he isn't turning his brain to mush. A pheromone is a chemical secreted or excreted that triggers a response of sorts. It's closer to taking a substance than getting your mind reduced to pudding.

#41 Posted by Saren (25337 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter. His battle computer would tell him about Daken's powers, and as Buckshot pointed out, he doesn't need to breath. From there he just hacks Daken to pieces.

#42 Edited by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

This fight ends in sex.

that is a possible outcome. what comes after that though is Apollo chargrillin himself some daken and a lover's quarrel...which...ends in sex?

#43 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

This is how it will end.