This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Both current. To the death.

Who wins.

#2 Edited by Strider92 (16242 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the first time i've come into a thread involving Midnighter and can safely say that the opponent stomps lol!

Ahzek would wreck Midnighter.

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the first time i've come into a thread involving Midnighter and can safely say that the opponent stomps lol!

Ahzek would wreck Midnighter.

YES!!!!

#4 Posted by Nuffs (709 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the first time i've come into a thread involving Midnighter and can safely say that the opponent stomps lol!

Ahzek would wreck Midnighter.

#5 Edited by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92 said:

This is the first time i've come into a thread involving Midnighter and can safely say that the opponent stomps lol!

Ahzek would wreck Midnighter.

YES!!!!

I'm not sure why such excitement for someone stomping Midnighter (aside from you being a hater, obviously). There are a multitude of characters that can do so and threads have been made for it.

Moderator
#6 Posted by Saren (25583 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

Moderator
#7 Edited by drgnx (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot said:

@cadencev2 said:

@strider92 said:

This is the first time i've come into a thread involving Midnighter and can safely say that the opponent stomps lol!

Ahzek would wreck Midnighter.

YES!!!!

I'm not sure why such excitement for someone stomping Midnighter (aside from you being a hater, obviously). There are a multitude of characters that can do so and threads have been made for it.

Are you kidding me? Warhammer is built upon taking joy in stomping your opponents! It is an obligatory must!

If there is warhammer and there is Stomping, then there must by excitement! This is utterly absolutely supremely unconditional!

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16242 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

Are you kidding me? Warhammer is built upon taking joy in stomping your opponents! It is an obligatory must!

If there is warhammer and there is Stomping, then there must by excitement! This is utterly absolutely supremely unconditional!

I don't think its so much they were designed specifically to stomp everyone I think its just its an incredibly powerful universe where their base levels of power are most likely upper tier compared to Marvel or DC. I mean a basic trick for a 40k Psyker is reality warping. Reality warping is done "for tuh lolz" out there by the lowest of the low. Ahzek is far from the lowest of the low. In fact aside from Magnus and maybe a Tzeentch greater demons (that we have never heard of and are hiding in the warp lol) Ahzek is the most powerful psyker/sorcerer still alive in the 40kverse.

The only universe I can think of that probably does match 40k in all out OPedness is the Who-verse infact due to plot devices the Who-verse is probably more powerful (both of them were made by British companies as well..........i'm starting to think the Brits like OPed characters!)

#9 Posted by laflux (15126 posts) - - Show Bio

Its true- good material really does write itself :P

#10 Edited by Strider92 (16242 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Its true- good material really does write itself :P

Well it sure ain't written by Liefeld!

#11 Posted by laflux (15126 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Its true- good material really does write itself :P

Well it sure ain't written by Liefeld!

#12 Edited by Strider92 (16242 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I prefer to think of myself as Sargent Sarcastic!

#13 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@buckshot said:

I'm not sure why such excitement for someone stomping Midnighter (aside from you being a hater, obviously). There are a multitude of characters that can do so and threads have been made for it.

Are you kidding me? Warhammer is built upon taking joy in stomping your opponents! It is an obligatory must!

If there is warhammer and there is Stomping, then there must by excitement! This is utterly absolutely supremely unconditional!

Pretty much. Also I am glad someone in Warhammer below Greater Demon made Strider say it is one sided. Why you Buckshot feel the need to think I am trying to make a stomp implies how you believe I made a intentional Spite thread when I do not any in my history of posting.

I don't think its so much they were designed specifically to stomp everyone I think its just its an incredibly powerful universe where their base levels of power are most likely upper tier compared to Marvel or DC. I mean a basic trick for a 40k Psyker is reality warping. Reality warping is done "for tuh lolz" out there by the lowest of the low. Ahzek is far from the lowest of the low. In fact aside from Magnus and maybe a Tzeentch greater demons (that we have never heard of and are hiding in the warp lol) Ahzek is the most powerful psyker/sorcerer still alive in the 40kverse.

The only universe I can think of that probably does match 40k in all out OPedness is the Who-verse infact due to plot devices the Who-verse is probably more powerful (both of them were made by British companies as well..........i'm starting to think the Brits like OPed characters!)

I disagree heavily. Reality Warping is what Warp Power allows, however the Psyker Gene can only manifest this power in certain ways. Sorcerers can also only use the Reailty Warping Warp in specific ways of spell casting or spell prepping.

Its not like whatever is limited to their imaginations. Ahriman was only able to Precog, after studying the Book of Magnus he gain all that extra knowledge and power.

#14 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

I can smell the spite.

#15 Edited by Strider92 (16242 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Oh I wasn't saying that everyone in 40k was a top tier reality warper I was just saying that Reality Warping is a pretty common trick due to the nature of how sorcery and psychic powers work in 40k. There aren't many universes who have as many reality warpers as 40k.

I believe the limitations are limited to just their imaginations as long as they can take the full strain of warp which i'm pretty sure no-one has been able to do yet thus theoretically it should but in practice no-one has been able to reach that level yet. Aside from beings like the Chaos Gods in the warp.

#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Oh I wasn't saying that everyone in 40k was a top tier reality warper I was just saying that Reality Warping is a pretty common trick due to the nature of how sorcery and psychic powers work in 40k. There aren't many universes who have as many reality warpers as 40k.

I believe the limitations are limited to just their imaginations as long as they can take the full strain of warp which i'm pretty sure no-one has been able to do yet thus theoretically it should but in practice no-one has been able to reach that level yet. Aside from beings like the Chaos Gods in the warp.

Still makes me laugh that you said ...

This is the first time i've come into a thread involving Midnighter and can safely say that the opponent stomps lol!

Ahzek would wreck Midnighter.

LOL that was a first! Anyway I made another one that should be closer then.

#17 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@buckshot said:

I'm not sure why such excitement for someone stomping Midnighter (aside from you being a hater, obviously). There are a multitude of characters that can do so and threads have been made for it.

Are you kidding me? Warhammer is built upon taking joy in stomping your opponents! It is an obligatory must!

If there is warhammer and there is Stomping, then there must by excitement! This is utterly absolutely supremely unconditional!

Pretty much. Also I am glad someone in Warhammer below Greater Demon made Strider say it is one sided. Why you Buckshot feel the need to think I am trying to make a stomp implies how you believe I made a intentional Spite thread when I do not any in my history of posting.

It's clear you were excited that it was one-sided (by your "YES!!!" and saying that you were glad someone recognized it was one-sided). Me saying you were excited by the stomp is not the same as me saying you purposely made a stomp. Not for the first time, you're reading something other than what was clearly written.

Moderator
#18 Posted by dondave (36109 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahriman ftw

#19 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckshot: Ok. I misread the intention then. Sorry.

#20 Posted by Blood_Red_Rage (508 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite? Midnighter has no chance.

#21 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Midnighter gets mindmolested like sandusky did to those boys at penn state