same reason as other thread

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Logic Mark III

Does Midnighter get the Door? If so do the other characters get outside help then? [i.e Stark tech, Osbourne tech, special suits etc]

If Midnighter doesn't he gets deaded even quicker. Cyclops can just give him the 'get off my lawn' treatment

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHAT IS THIS?? The team wins easily.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By tensor

you left out zealot

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By sexy_merc

Midnighter dies here.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#56  Edited By Nerx

No Samurai Jack?

Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnighter takes this one,Buckshot already explained how earlieer in the thread.
SkyCaptainRa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: Your the worst fanboy i have ever seen. Every single battle you say midnighter WILL win. Its not even a discussion with you. You assume that Midnighter EASILY gets all his hits off. I mean you even say hes going to kill Itachi with a shurkin?! Its not cute anymore. It was laughable at first, but you honestly think midnighter beats 50 people when Itachi would beat him alone with a single glance. It takes at least a second to say door. It takes a mear look to cast a Genjtsu. I dont need to try and list any feats. Your so close minded as to assume Midnighter can beat 50 people at once. and its not funny anymore. You are wrong. Your a fanboy. Your worse then Brolly22. You ARE Brolly 22. From now on, your new name is Brolly22. And Thor would whoop Midnighters ass so hard its sad.

SkyCaptainRa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins with extreme spite. Midnighter changes his sex to a woman since after this fight he is missing the required parts to be called a man.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somebody's mad.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#61 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@skycaptainra:

1. "Every single battle you say midnighter WILL win." Untrue
  2. "Its not even a discussion with you." Incorrect
  3. "You assume that Midnighter EASILY gets all his hits off." Also wrong
  4. The first three claims you make about my behavior are provably untrue. If you cannot even be counted on to accurately comprehend and synthesize this basic information, how can anything else you report be taken seriously?
  5. Improve your writing skills.
SkyCaptainRa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: Im surprised you can count to 5!!! To bad I didn't say enough things to push you in the double didgets. Improve my writing skills! That would be like asking you to think logically on a midnighter thread... I don't think either one is going to happen... And yes, I have seen you say that MAYBE Mikey Lane would beat Midnighter, (You owe me a new pair of boxers by the way because I LITERALLY shat myself when i read that...Don't tell anybody, okay? Its kind of embarrassing T.T) I marked it on the calender even! Right next to my gastric bypass appointment. Not you admitting midnighter would loose to Lane, but my "accident" The doctors said I should record such accounts. . And come on, stop using such big words. Your giving spell check a heart attack! But Santa's bringing you a New Thesaurus next year for Christmas! I don't use it. But do you think Midnighters PC has Auto spell, and a thesaurus built in? I wonder...

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers