Midnighter v Last Call (Rules)

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime

Location of this encounter is Liberty Island Deserted...
Midnighter is up against his clone Last Call..
Rules - BFR allowed, 5 hrs prep for both fighters & full info on each other..
Last Call is armed with a pair of Adamantium Knuckle Dusters..Midnighter is unarmed but is aware of the added power Last Call has for this encounter..
Who Wins?

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Achilles.

BFR allowed Then Mids doors him in seconds.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chaos Prime
@Achilles. said:
" BFR allowed Then Mids doors him in seconds. "
No carrier just Midnighter..
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Logic Mark III

Last Call. For the most part they are on par BUT Last Call has 2 advantages: Adamantium knuckle dusters [this is a minor advantage] and his reality warping homophobia. He managed to break out of some House of M type reality warp with his Mutant NoHomo Factor. Bigotry FTW.
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By hydrabob--defunct
@Logic Mark III said:
" Last Call. For the most part they are on par BUT Last Call has 2 advantages: Adamantium knuckle dusters [this is a minor advantage] and his reality warping homophobia. He managed to break out of some House of M type reality warp with his Mutant NoHomo Factor. Bigotry FTW. "
What are you talking about?
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#6  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Last Call doesn't have much to show for himself and he got killed by something Midnighter has avoided numerous times (laser vision, from Apollo even). I'd put my vote on Bendix's programming over the finest Italian fight enhancements.

industrious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By industrious
@Buckshot said:
" Last Call doesn't have much to show for himself and he got killed by something Midnighter has avoided numerous times (laser vision, from Apollo even). I'd put my vote on Bendix's programming over the finest Italian fight enhancements. "
This. 

Additionally, Last Call has mentioned his enhancements crashing on numerous, "normal" fight conditions. Against the Midnighter, whose enhancements make any fight simulation far more complicated, they'd almost certainly crash. Then it's a somewhat powered metahuman vs. the Midnighter.

And the homophobe's fate becomes that of the Commander.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@industrious said:
" @Buckshot said:
" Last Call doesn't have much to show for himself and he got killed by something Midnighter has avoided numerous times (laser vision, from Apollo even). I'd put my vote on Bendix's programming over the finest Italian fight enhancements. "
This.   Additionally, Last Call has mentioned his enhancements crashing on numerous, "normal" fight conditions. Against the Midnighter, whose enhancements make any fight simulation far more complicated, they'd almost certainly crash. Then it's a somewhat powered metahuman vs. the Midnighter.  And the homophobe's fate becomes that of the Commander. "
The only time I remember him saying his enhancements crashed was right before Apollo killed him and that was a lie, he just didn't want to fight. When else did he say it?
industrious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By industrious
@Buckshot said:
" @industrious said:
" @Buckshot said:
This.   Additionally, Last Call has mentioned his enhancements crashing on numerous, "normal" fight conditions. Against the Midnighter, whose enhancements make any fight simulation far more complicated, they'd almost certainly crash. Then it's a somewhat powered metahuman vs. the Midnighter.  And the homophobe's fate becomes that of the Commander. "
The only time I remember him saying his enhancements crashed was right before Apollo killed him and that was a lie, he just didn't want to fight. When else did he say it? "
More implied, really. The dialogue he had with the Colonel made me think that his enhancements crashing wasn't exactly uncommon, or at the least, was a distinct possibility.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Logic Mark III

@Hydrabob: Last Call saw through the reality change that happened, when Apollo tried to kiss him. His homophobia is THAT strong. I was mostly joking, but it could actually give him a victory, give him a level of determination. On the other hand it could lose it for him. Midnighter himself can be scuppered by his emotions, so Last Call could let his homophobia get the better of him. 

@Buckshot: Did Last Call's powers crash? I thought he had forgotten to recharge them. Either way i assume that isn't a factor in this fight.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@Logic Mark III: Here's the page. 

No Caption Provided