Midnighter Runs the DC Gauntlets ... (H2H)

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Dear Viners, please predict the time used to defeat all those characters below.

Midnighter gets rest and fully healed before the next battle/round

Rounds :

1) a highly trained League of Shadows assassin

2) a Talon

3) Black Canary

4) Green Arrow

5) Red Hood

6) Nightwing

7) Batman

8) Cassandra Cain

9) Deathstroke

10) Richard Dragon

11) Karate Kid

Here You Go Viners!

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By TotalBalance

I am assuming a base time of 30 seconds for Midnighter to give his " I have already calculated your weaknesses, you have already lost" monologue.

1) 53 seconds

2) 67 seconds

3) 79 seconds

4) 76 seconds

5) 84 seconds

6) 97 seconds

7) 146 seconds

8) 137 seconds

9) 192 seconds

10) Don't know the character, can't comment.

11) 276 seconds

There are my guesses as to how long it would take.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@TotalBalance said:

I am assuming a base time of 30 seconds for Midnighter to give his " I have already calculated your weaknesses, you have already lost" monologue.

1) 53 seconds

2) 67 seconds

3) 79 seconds

4) 76 seconds

5) 84 seconds

6) 97 seconds

7) 146 seconds

8) 137 seconds

9) 192 seconds

10) Don't know the character, can't comment.

11) 276 seconds

There are my guesses as to how long it would take.

Thanks for the reply.

are you just randomly type out the times? just asking.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TotalBalance

@GodDamnIronMan: No, I ranked the amount of time they had based on what I know of their skill and durability, with more time given to higher durability characters. Good technique is not incredibly effective against Midnighter as he can simply predict the moves and counter them, in fact being too technique reliant is actually a weakness when fighting Midnighter as it simply makes it even easier to predict your moves when you stick to a certain style/pattern. As such I gave more importance to characters who are fairly tough physically as they would last the longest before falling due to cumulative damage. Even though Cassandra Cain is a better martial artist than Bruce I say she does not last as long since she is not nearly as tough/durable.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Esquire

@GodDamnIronMan: Are the fighters in character or are they bloodlusted? What's the starting distance? What's the location?

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

How long does it take to deploy the doors?

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Esquire said:

@GodDamnIronMan: Are the fighters in character or are they bloodlusted? What's the starting distance? What's the location?

They all in character, the fight take place at a wide place like a field (does location really matters?) it's much like a boxing fight starting distance.

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

what doors?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Esquire

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

what doors?

The Carrier give him radiotelepathy, so he can deploy them at the speed of thought. Doors are portals he opens to teleport with, but I don't think they'd be fair here. Everyone would just get doored to the sun in under a second.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jashro44

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

Its hand to hand so those are non issues I'm assuming. He beats most of these guys real quickly however. Until he reaches karate kid who stops him.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Esquire said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

what doors?

The Carrier give him radiotelepathy, so he can deploy them at the speed of thought. Doors are portals he opens to teleport with, but I don't think they'd be fair here. Everyone would just get doored to the sun in under a second.

This is just Purely H2H combat. No Doors

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Esquire

@GodDamnIronMan

Rounds :

1) a highly trained League of Shadows assassin

Blitzes him and oneshots him inside of 2 seconds.

2) a Talon

His HF will keep him around for a bit, but he'll go down within five seconds once Middy analyzes his powers and tears out his spine.

3) Black Canary

Blitzed inside of 5 seconds. Maybe blocks a strike or two, but it'll break her limbs, so she'll go down fast.

4) Green Arrow

Same as above, he just doesn't have the durability to hold off Midnighter.

5) Red Hood

He'll probably hold up a little longer because he has armor in his standard gear, but he has no way to really hurt Middy. 'Nighter takes him down in under 10 seconds.

6) Nightwing

His agility might let him avoid a couple of blows, and he also has armor. If he can protect his unarmored head, he might last as long as 15 seconds.

7) Batman

By far the most durable opponent so far, he also has the skill to block. With flashbangs and the like, he could hold up for a while. I'd guess 30 seconds is within his abilities.

8) Cassandra Cain

Cass is faster than anyone so far, but she doesn't wear as much armor as the rest of the Bat-Fam. She can probably dodge a few strikes, but with Battle-Computer movement prediction and superior speed, Middy should take her down in under 20 seconds.

9) Deathstroke

Deathstroke is by far a more worthy opponent than anyone else so far. Metahuman speed, great durability with his Nth metal armor, and the skill to block and maybe even get a counter-attack or two. Midnighter is faster, probably stronger, a good deal more skilled, and has the battle computer, so he'll still win, but Deathstroke could last over a minute, maybe even 90 seconds thanks to the Nth armor.

10) Richard Dragon

Tons of skill, but he just doesn't have the durability to hold out against Midnighter. Down in 15-20 seconds.

11) Karate Kid

KK can probably beat Midnighter, going off of the ridiculousness of his feats. Midnighter is fast and strong, but Karate Kid has feats where he ducks lighting, toys with a bloodlusted Mon-El, and dodges around Ultra Boy's super speed. He's also demonstrated the striking power to do damage to opponents of similar levels. Midnighter probably can't handle him.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CalebHara

Stop at Slade, there minds work the same way, Slade is a batter fighter IMO. Everything after 7 should pose as a challenge. If he even makes it to 11 he gets PIS stomped.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dondave

@CalebHara: his battle computer would fond the easiest way to beat him

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Esquire: Hmm...I got to say, you are really good...very thorough explanation...actually this is what I expect from fellow Viners.

Just 1 question, isn't Richard kicked Slade's ass before? this shows that he is able to do it to any other meatahuman also.Just asking.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@CalebHara said:

Stop at Slade, there minds work the same way, Slade is a batter fighter IMO. Everything after 7 should pose as a challenge. If he even makes it to 11 he gets PIS stomped.

No. They are not the same. Slade's mind is faster than normal human, not a battle computer type of mind like Midnighter.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Esquire

@CalebHara said:

Slade has some similarities to Midnighter, but Wildstorm Midnighter is quite simply better in every way. Slade thinks 9x faster than a human, but Midnighter's computer calculates literally millions of possibilities per second. Slade has metahuman speed, but Midnighter has moved faster than a speedster could perceive. Slade has superhuman strength, but Midnighter has hurt multiple people with Superman-level durability. Slade is skilled, but he's struggled with opponents of greater skill, such as Batman. Midnighter has fought evenly with Zealot, who's more skilled than Bats, for hours at a time.

Midnighter is quite simply better than Slade is. DS's durability will keep him in the game for a while, but Middy will take him down.

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Esquire: Hmm...I got to say, you are really good...very thorough explanation...actually this is what I expect from fellow Viners.

Just 1 question, isn't Richard kicked Slade's ass before? this shows that he is able to do it to any other meatahuman also.Just asking.

Haven't seen that particular instance, but it may well be true. Although his canon's kind of wacky, but he was originally supposed to be DC's greatest martial artist. However, skill isn't enough here. Midnighter has tangled one-on-one with Zealot, Wildstorm's second-greatest martial artist who also has Deathstroke-level physicals, for hours. Skill isn't enough to beat him, even when combined with better stats than Dragon has. Midnighter is so durable that he's described as having 'skin like concrete,' and he's so fast he's been able to kill three (I think) speedsters, some during mid-blitz. He's just far too much for Dragon to take down, and Richard doesn't have the durability to take more than a couple of shots from Midnighter.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Quartermaim

I am going to assume this battle is hand to hand for EVERYONE, in this case I'd say he could possibly make to to 11 but he stops there.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears it.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers