• No Prep
  • Random Encounter
  • Standard Gear
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16476 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Strider92 (16476 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Yes he's allowed to phase but cannot use it to mist-kill with.

#5 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: DS is the weak link in midnighter's team

#6 Edited by laflux (15958 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Team two for a solid Majority.

You could make a solid case for Nemesis or Backlash to beat Middy one on one, and that's combined with the fact that Deathstroke is below the rest of the contestants.

#7 Edited by Strider92 (16476 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@strider92: Team one for a solid Majority.

You could make a solid case for Nemesis or Backlash to beat Middy one on one, and that's combined with the fact that Deathstroke is below the rest of the contestants.

Nemesis actually did quite well Vs Midnighter:

Midnighter wasn't fighting at 100% (due to slime) and Nemesis was playing nice. Granted DS isn't the physical equal here but the Nth armor is pretty durable.

#8 Posted by laflux (15958 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Yeah even if you don't believe that Nemesis can beat Midnighter, or Backlash can, I don't think people would doubt on them at least holding there own while the other deals with Deathstroke. Backlash is more skilled and has the better speed and agility feats, and his whips would get past the Nth Metal Armor. Strength wise, I'd say he's probably stronger as well, based on his fight with Zealot (due to his Kheribuim heritage). Nemesis has the stat advantage again on Deathstroke, and has enough skill to work her way through Slade's Armor, combined with the fact her swords can already cut through pretty much anything (I'd say Majestic is a pretty good marker). And this is without getting into her more extravagant gear as well (assuming you've included that too :P)

#9 Posted by laflux (15958 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Strider92 (16476 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: No DNA grandes for Nemesis. Rest is ok.

#11 Edited by laflux (15958 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: No DNA grandes for Nemesis. Rest is ok.

But they are so much fun :(

#12 Edited by Stompa (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

I go with Backlash and Nemesis in a good Fight for reasons laflux already stated.

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (13189 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#14 Posted by dondave (37445 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#15 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

this doesnt make sense, considering the rest of your comment it should say Team two for the solid majority.

#16 Edited by laflux (15958 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

this doesnt make sense, considering the rest of your comment it should say Team two for the solid majority.

ops mean team two then. Thanks for the correction :P

#17 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I've said before that Backlash and Nemesis are 2 characters I think should take Midnighter regularly. Deathstroke brings nothing to the table that would change that.