Jean Grey (Green Phoenix)

Team @oceanmaster21

Loki

Tien

Oceanmaster

Toguro

This will be the battlefield.

As seen it is a large Battlefield.

Straight up random Fights. Your characters will have 10 minuets to gather their gear within the rules. Mountain Busting Limits kids! No over the top crap. Gear will follow the rules and be within reason of what they can bring to the battle.

Start at the mini Outposts on each End.

Winner by K.O. or Death.

BFR is limited to 5min.

Tourney Rules

4 Man Teams.

Strength max is 200 tons. Roughly, give or take a Hundred.

Speed Max is Mach 10. Anybody faster than Mach 10 will be nerf to fit. Example like Flash can be used with Spead Steal and IMP (Limited to strength max of 300 tons). He is topped at Mach 10 in Combat Speed and Travel Speed.

Durability Max is Healing Factor and 200 Ton durability roughly.

Power Destruction is Mountain Busting Max

TP and Illusions is Limited to affecting one person and one person only.

Summoning and Duplication is limited to 6 at a time.

Reality Warp, Transmutation, and Molecule Manipulation cannot be use. Can have Characters who have it. Just cannot be used.

Time Powers can only be used on one self. Cannot increase your speed pass Mach 10. Can increase Reaction Times to Light Speed for all I care. Combat and Travel speed will remain in Mach 10 limits.

BFR is limited to 5 Minuets. Then that that player will be brought back via freaking Magic to the middle of the Battlefield. You must win by Incpacitation, Death, or KO. BFR is not a win.

Gear is Standard to what they used, and limited to the above rules.

#2 Edited by Sovereign91001 (3349 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by oceanmaster21 (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001:im going to bed long work day u can start if u want i was waiting for cadnencev2 to accept the change of one of my chachaters or not but yea go head n start

#4 Posted by oceanmaster21 (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: hey ge let me switch so when u fet a chance delete tht i have antman n put toguro

#5 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3349 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: Switched.

@cadencev2: Ichigo as a Shinigami is invisible to normal means of sight, spiritually aware people and other spirits can see him (he interacts with matter normally) am I right to assume he is not invisible for this tournament?

#6 Posted by oceanmaster21 (6319 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3349 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21 Okay until Cadence gets back to me I'm going to assume that Ichigo is not invisible to your team, if he rules in the other way I'll adjust my strategy.

Well since this is a random encounter and I have no knowledge or prep really I guess my team will just dive in.

Ichigo will activate his Bankai.

Jean will start off by telepathically assaulting Tien by implanting a telepathic command to attack his teammates, now I know he has a basic form of telepathy but I believe Jean won't have a problem overpowering him and making him do what she wants, she's beaten very powerful trained telepaths in mental combat like Emma Frost. (Scans are backwards)

Once Tien is attacking your team it should throw things in disaray now I don't need him to take out the rest of your team just to cause some chaos.

Doctor Fate will then teleport my team to your location and a few hundred feet above yours. Ichigo will fire off a Getsuga Tenshō.

And Guyver Gigantic will fire off his Gigasmasher

If your team tries to escape Jean can ensnare them telekinetically, between the two of those attacks your team should be down and out for the count.

I'll toss it back to you.

#8 Posted by oceanmaster21 (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: now since this random encounter tien going to do what he always dose and dose his solar flair attack which will blind the people on your team for awhile meaning time tien will charge up his tribeam he made a hudge whole in the earth from that move he destroyed all kinds of moutains and it kept cell down for awhile. so idk if guyver gigantic can handle all that and tien can clone himself to make more so can guyver handle a handful of tiens sorry my pc messing up the pic on top supposed to be on the bottom sorry again.

now as far as jean grey dont forget i have loki the god of mischief loki can also manipulate the fight and make ur teammates attack each other as hes done in the past so he will be the match for jean grey in this fight and i have other teammates as do u but the ball i back in your corner

#9 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3349 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21:

now since this random encounter tien going to do what he always dose and dose his solar flair attack which will blind the people on your team for awhile meaning time tien will charge up his tribeam he made a hudge whole in the earth from that move he destroyed all kinds of moutains and it kept cell down for awhile. so idk if guyver gigantic can handle all that and tien can clone himself to make more so can guyver handle a handful of tiens sorry my pc messing up the pic on top supposed to be on the bottom sorry again.

He won't have too deal with it Jean's attacking him first from the other side of the battlefield, before Guyver even shows up to attack Tien and Jean's in his mind already so he won' t be attacking my team. Tien's Solar Flare has a very short range on it anyway and as Jean has him attacking Tien he has no way to close the distance to utalize the technique.

now as far as jean grey dont forget i have loki the god of mischief loki can also manipulate the fight and make ur teammates attack each other as hes done in the past so he will be the match for jean grey in this fight and i have other teammates as do u but the ball i back in your corner

Well now I have Jean fighting Tien who's attacking your whole team so I don't think Loki would have the time or inclanation to try attacking my team while he's defending himself. But assuming he does Jean is far more powerful (even as the limited Green Phoenix) in terms of mental power then him if he tries to attack her he's gonna go down hard.

Besides according to @cadencev2 rules we can only attack one character at a time with illusion/TP at a time which is why I only have Tien attacking your team as opposed to just having them all fight each other. So you'd have to pick one member of my team to attack.

Besides if all that wasn't in effect I still have Doctor Fate (who I haven't had do anything other than teleport my team) he can counter any enchantment that Loki can come up with and as Hector is the rare Doctor Fate capable of wielding both Chaos and Order magic he is the perfect counter to Loki's mischief/chaos magic.

That's not even getting into that three of my team members are immune to mind control.

As I said earlier I just need to cause enough confusion in order for Guver G. and Ichigo to get in position and their combined attacks should overwhelm your durability with no problem.

#10 Edited by oceanmaster21 (6319 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by oceanmaster21 (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: ok ur rite but dont forget my team has senses of there own and tien can fly very fast in his own rite so maybe he can do the solor flair he can still do the tri beam which wud do some damage it mite not kill phoneix but it wud affect her.

Dr fate is very powerful but loki can counter him loki turned bor into snow and bor is odin father who was said to be even more powerful than odin and odin is just as powerful as dr fate if not more powerful and loki turned him into snow imagine what he can do with dr fate.

and u said my allusions can only attack one person well loki can make guyver attack jean grey to help out tien get out of her grasp.

ok the ball back in your court show me what ichigo and guyver got for me

#12 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3349 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: Well as far as your Loki feat goes, that's transmutation and we can't do that according to the rules. Otherwise I would have had Fate do that straight off the bat and do something like this:

and u said my allusions can only attack one person well loki can make guyver attack jean grey to help out tien get out of her grasp.

Couple of things wrong with your scenario:

1. We have no knowledge, it's a random encounter so how does Loki know Jean is the one who made Tien attack his team? For all he knows It's equally likely Ichigo or Fate had something to do with it.

2. The difference in what you and I are doing is I believe Loki needs line of sight on his target to preform his magic, Jean does not for her TP to affect a target. By the time Guyver is in Loki's sight, he should be rather pre-ocupied defending himself against Tien's attacks, making it unlikely that he'd have the time to try and attack Guyver. Not to mention when Guyver appears he's firing his Giga smasher so by the time Loki actually sees Guyver it's too late for him to do anything.

3. Fate can counter whatever deception Loki comes up with, in terms of power I believe Fate holds a distinct advantage. He's defeated Mordru (one of DC's most powerful magic users on two seperate occasions: Once with Nabu's help and another without it. Here is the later:

(Mind you this isn't what Fate could do to Loki, this is just to show how strong he is).

4. If Loki somehow managed to get Guyver to attack Jean it wouldn't take much effort on her part to generate a TK shield strong enough to deflect his assualt or to hold him still with her TK.

With that said I'm done with this post.

#13 Edited by oceanmaster21 (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

yea that mite be true but even tho theres no prep loki has encountered her before, hes knows of her powers so if tien is tring to attack loki just out of the blue loki gonna know something up and as far as dr fate ik hes very powerful i get it but dont underestimate loki hes very powerful in his own rite hes fought skyfathers who are just as powerful as dr fate if not more powerful and loki has his own feats.

Loki fights and beats Disir

loki can even make copies of himself which wud overwhelm. dr fate

loki has powerful abilities even while being tortoured in prisioned on asgard loki cud still see what thor was doing on eath even while going threw his pinishment. soryy my scans arent uploading they shud be up tommrow but loki has what it takes to defeat dr fate but my pc messing up again it took me an hr just to post this so hopefully it be up by tommrow but ball back in your court.

#14 Posted by oceanmaster21 (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: loki can match dr fate with magic loki is so good hes even respect by people such as dormaru and mephisto and with magic or tp loki gonna make guyver attack ichigo then that just leaves dr fate which loki will be keeping him occupied and the rest of my team can all gang up on jean and overwhelm her..

ok ball back in your court

#15 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3349 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: Guyver is immune to TP so you're not gonna be able to get him to attack anyone on my team, if you remember I told you three of my team members wouldn't be affected from your T.P. Guyver is one of those three members. The name Guyver actually means Out Of Control because the humans who pilot the armor are immune to the telepathic control of the Uranus that created Earth and Humanity in Guyver lore. Mind you the Uranus are powerful telepaths able to control thousands of beings at a time, the Zoalords have a fraction of that telepathic power so that is some serious level of TP resistance.

Now that's a base Guyver armor Gigantic is an exo frame on top of a basic Guyver unit so Gigantic should have the same abilities as the exo frame just enchances a Guyver's powers.

Illusions also don't work on Guyver. Those two orbs on the right and left side of his head are called hyper sensors, they work by letting him see into the I.R part of the spectrum and give him a pretty much 360 degree view of the battlefield, now Loki has no knowledge of that ability and his illusions don't give off any heat so Guyver should be able to see through them fine.

And what happened to you trying to have Guyver attack Jean? It doesn't matter too much as the attack won't work but it looks like your backtracking. As for your whole team ganging up on Jean, I don't see a single member of yout team who's a threat to her: You have Loki either fighting Fate or attempting to control Guyver or defending himself against Tien but he's occupied at the moment. She's flying (Fate teleported them in the air) that puts her out of reach of Oceanmaster and Toguro as neither can fly. Tien is under her control already and it'd take not much effort for her to put him to sleep with her T.P from their the rest of your team have no to limited TP resistance but Jean as I showed earlier can break through fully trained and powerful psychic shielding any defense they could muster would quickly be breached and they'd both join Tien in slumber. Although I'm limited to Telepathically assaulting them one at a time her T.K shielding will protect her from Toguro and Ocean Master assualt, or she could make a T.K bubble around their heads and cut off their air until they passed out. There are a lot of ways she can win this.

Honestly I haven't seen anything from you that'll suggest my inital plan won't work: I find it unlikely that Loki can match either Jean or Fate let alone both (as you've said at various times that he can take on Jean or Fate). As I said there's nothing stopping Jean from using TK to hold your team down and while Guyver G. and Ichigo attack them and there's no one on your team who could survive their individual, let alone their combined assualt (I honestly think I'm going with overkill). As I said by the time Loki has sight on my team to even attempt to try and mind control Guyver (which will fail) he and your whole team are already dead thanks to Tien who as you said would likely start off by using solar flare against multiple opponents making your scenario more unlikely imo as your whole team is blinded.

Even if Loki managed to hijack the one member of my team who's vulnerable to TP (I'm not saying who cause this is a random encounter with no knowledge but I'm pretty sure you've figured it out by now) the remaning three members of my team have enough power between them to still pull off my plan and nuetralize that threat by imobilazition, TP or temporary BFR.

Feel free to make another post but I'm ready to go to votes as I'm pretty happy with my case.

#16 Posted by oceanmaster21 (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

no u win i conceed

#17 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3349 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22322 posts) - - Show Bio