Mid Level Tourney: Veitha vs Youngjustice

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

This is the Triskelion. Inside, at it's very core, is Wanda Maximoff. Arguably by the consequences of her action, she is one of the most prolific murderers on the planet. Now she must face judgement.

Employed by Roma, Guardian of the Omniverse, Team 1 must infiltrate the Triskelion from two miles out, aboard a reserve Quinjet. Once inside, they must outmaneuver or out right kill the opposing team before kidnapping (Or killing) Wanda Maximoff and getting her back to the Quinjet whereby they shall all be teleported to the Starlight Citadel. However, a number of situtional hazards are gonna make this difficult. Firstly, her cell is Teleport proof. Aka, you can just 'port in and out'. Furthemore, the Triskelion has defenses and Team 2 know that someone is about to stage a kidnapping of Wanda Maximoff so it's gonna be tough.

Team 2 alternate objectives, as employed by Nick Fury are slightly different. They need to stop the assault, protect Wanda and ideally annihilate as much of the team as possible. They are given total executive control over the Raft, and 20 shield agents from which to assist them in their responsibilities.

Oh, and both teams only have 1 hour to complete there objectives.

Triskelion Defenses

- Your standard Turrents

- Lockdown Doors

- 20 Armed Shield Personal

- Wanda's Prison

Team 1 Bonuses

- 1 hours full prep with dossiers of the location, and their opponents. Access to gear must be realistic

Team 2 Bonuses

- 2 Hours at the Triskelion getting to know the layout etc and set up defenses. However, they are unaware of who EXACTLY will be attacking. Access to external gear must be feasible.

Summary Objectives

Team 1

- Kidnap or Kill Wanda Maximoff from her Cell in the Triskelion (In the event of Team 1 winning, providing they can prove they can kidnap Wanda they shall be rewarded)

Team 2

- Prevent the kidnapping or death of Wanda (Team 2 get a bonus if they can wipe out the entire opposing team)

Team 1: Youngjustice

Miss Martian (Earth 16)- Camo Suit

Raven (Teen Titans)- Standard Gear

Liberta (La Storia Della Arcana Famigla)- Standard Gear

Zatanna (Earth 16)- Standard Gear

Bulma (Dragon Ball)- Capsule Pack

Mystique

Team 2: Veitha

Invisible Woman

Storm

Exodus

Namora

Snowbird

Black Alice (Powers must fall in line with Limit)

@youngjustice: here we go

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Okay, lets do this!

Prep

____

Our prep will be relatively basic, whe would conduct a plan.

The gist of it would be to get the most human like members, Bulma and Liberta, to get past their opponents without even knowing that they are enemies.

They do this by Raven, Miss Martian, Mystique, and Zattana launching an attack on the Triskelion, causing the defenders to think they all of the people trying to capture Wanda and go for them.

Meanwhile, Liberta will shut down all of the security guarding Wanda's cell while Bulma frees her from the call.

Battle

_____

Bulma and Liberta will pose as visitors, when they are near Wanda's cell, they'll give the others a code to attack.

Raven will use her TK to seal off the exits so Bulma and Liberta can have some time.

Zatanna will use her illusion spell on everyone in the room, giving your team a load of trouble.

Snowbird and Namora be taken down by Miss Martian, assuming she is Bloodlusted in a since. She was able to easily put Aqualad in a coma within seconds. If not at all Bloodlusted, then she would have to take a different approach and go invisible, then using her TK to k.o.

Mystique could take down Black Alice, if Alice tries to copy Mystiques ability while fighting her, thinking it is magical in nature (which one could be led to believe because of there being no mutants in DC, and it could have been easily mistaken as a transformation skill, not to mention that Mystique might be shouting out magical commands to confuse her due to prior knowledge), Mystique would be able to get the drop on her and k.o/kill her, due to the lack of H2H feats and skill.

Invisible Woman would most likely be ganged up on by Zatanna and MM, Miss Martian using her intangibility to phase though any shield she might have up and take her out of it. Zatanna would then use a cold spell to freeze her.

Storm will be taken out by Raven, creating a shield around herself to block any attacks and using TK to hurl fallen guards at her, assuming Storm won't just stand there, as soon as she calls on wind or something to block the bodies, Raven will create a brick wall and smack her against the real one, most likely knocking her out.

Exodus is the biggest threat, who will be only stalemated, by the time they are up to him, Liberta and Bulma should be in the quinnjet with Wanda, then they will only have to create a wall between themselves in Exodus to quickly escape and thus win the battle.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: Here's my reply.

No way Bulma or Liberta will come into the Triskelion since I've got a powerful telepath on my team - way stronger than yours - that is going to keep mind scanning the 2 miles around the Tryskelion, perceiving any mind who isn't part of my team or who isn't a SHIELD agent.

Then Exodus and Susan would create a giant force field around the island, preventing anyone from coming inside it. Susan has kept a force field around an Atleantean city for 24 hours, protecting the city from continuos bombardaments, so she will be easily able to protect the Tryskelion and to prevent anyone from coming inside.

Ororo would also create a series of giant tornados around the Tryskellion, making very difficult to your team to go next to it without being KOed or killed.

Then Susan would also put a forcefield around Wanda to make sure that no one will take her, even if they will be able to go inside the building - and they won't.

In fact Namora is going to hide inside the water near the Tryskellion while Snowbird turns into a swarm of thousand mosquitoes and starts scouring the place until Exodus tells her that someone is going near them. When the Quinjet appears, Namora, Storm and Snowbird(whose minds are going to be protected by Exodus) will attack your team.

Zatanna and Raven are a big threat but Black Alice would just steal their powers and make them powerless, and then beating them is going to be relatively easy. Namora, Snowbird, Storm and Exodus can then attack Mystique, Bulma, Liberta and Miss Martian. The first three are going to be mindraped by Exodus or just speedblitzed by Namora or eaten alive by a bear-like Snowbird(in her bear form she's fought against Mikaboshi hand to hand, and in her human form she's strong enough to fight against Hercules) or killed by Storm in a lot of different ways, while Miss Martian is going to be attacked by Exodus with a telepathic assault, and she isn't going to survive that attack(Exodus has fought against Jean Grey and Charles Xavier at the same time, he's just on another league than Miss Martian).

And Susan is still inside the building waiting for your team to go through her forcefields.

To sum up, my team is going to surround the Tryskellion with force fields and use the environment to make impossible for your team to even go near the building. Then Namora and Snowbird would hide around it waiting for your team while Exodus keeps mind scanning the zone and protects my entire team from Miss Martian's telepathy(and Storm and Susan have already strong telepathic defences). When they arrive, Black Alice will defeat your magic users while Namora, Snowbird, Storm and Exodus stomp the rest of your team.

I'm going to upload scans to demonstrate what I said if you need them.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"No way Bulma or Liberta will come into the Triskelion since I've got a powerful telepath on my team - way stronger than yours - that is going to keep mind scanning the 2 miles around the Tryskelion, perceiving any mind who isn't part of my team or who isn't a SHIELD agent."

Well, since Bulma and Liberta look very human, and are only going in as visitors, I don't see why he'd even need to scan them, it'd be a waist of energy honestly.

Although if he still does, Miss Martian could put false memories in their brain to make them feel like actual visitors who aren't going to capture Wanda.

"Then Exodus and Susan would create a giant force field around the island, preventing anyone from coming inside it. Susan has kept a force field around an Atleantean city for 24 hours, protecting the city from continuos bombardaments, so she will be easily able to protect the Tryskelion and to prevent anyone from coming inside."

The shield would be irrelavent, both Raven and Zatanna can teleport, while M'gaan can phase.

"Ororo would also create a series of giant tornados around the Tryskellion, making very difficult to your team to go next to it without being KOed or killed."

"In fact Namora is going to hide inside the water near the Tryskellion while Snowbird turns into a swarm of thousand mosquitoes and starts scouring the place until Exodus tells her that someone is going near them. When the Quinjet appears, Namora, Storm and Snowbird(whose minds are going to be protected by Exodus) will attack your team."

Non factors, as soon as the shield is seen they'll teleport in, and even if they can't see the shield, they are smart enough not to dive into a tornado.

Also, mosquitos would be useless since everyone would be inside.

By the way, the "defenders" don't know that the "attackers" are coming in the quinnjet, what I'd they're killing the Avengers? I'm sure Fury wouldn't agree with that.

"Then Susan would also put a forcefield around Wanda to make sure that no one will take her, even if they will be able to go inside the building - and they won't."

Liberta could just say "Deplete", the shield would go down instantly, road block averted.

"Zatanna and Raven are a big threat but Black Alice would just steal their powers and make them powerless, and then beating them is going to be relatively easy. Namora, Snowbird, Storm and Exodus can then attack Mystique, Bulma, Liberta and Miss Martian. The first three are going to be mindraped by Exodus or just speedblitzed by Namora or eaten alive by a bear-like Snowbird(in her bear form she's fought against Mikaboshi hand to hand, and in her human form she's strong enough to fight against Hercules) or killed by Storm in a lot of different ways, while Miss Martian is going to be attacked by Exodus with a telepathic assault, and she isn't going to survive that attack(Exodus has fought against Jean Grey and Charles Xavier at the same time, he's just on another league than Miss Martian)."

I remember that time when Black Alice stole Raven's powers..

Also remember that time when she messed up and gave him cancer with them..

Zatanna's powers would be useless, does she know how to fluently speak backwards? That's something Zatanna was born with.

Also, Raven's powers are based off of emotion, in all due respect, Black Alice is unstable, as is Raven, that's why she has to meditate 100 times a month, if she doesn't she might kill everyone sight, you know what happens when Raven loses control? Doctor Light gets traumatized for life..

Two Unskilled Fighters<One Unskilled Fighter

Mystique is tp resistance last time I checked, not to mention she could always just shapeshift into a ant or something until the fights over if she doesn't want to get involved or is getting beat.

Liberta and Bulma shouldn't even be there, but I'll write up another scenario if it all goes wrong at the end of this post..

Miss Martian is no fool, she isn't going to engage him in a fight if they do get into an altercation, she knows his capabilities, shed most likely just help the others take out the rest of the team.

The Default Plan

If all goes wrong and Liberta and Bulma are found out, they won't be stupid enough to fight, matter of fact, they hard tail put of there.

They will promptly make a new plan.

Mystique and Miss Martian will go underwater (Since Namorita would be on the surface). Bulma will follow the Underwater squad with the Quinnjet.

By the way, Mystique and Miss Martian will both be in a atlantean form, with gills and such to not drown of course.

Zatanna will create a clones of the team to go fight with the ground crew so they won't suspect they are anywhere else.

The real Raven, Liberta, and Zatanna will have teleported near Wanda's cell and broken into it, most likely signaling the lockdown doors, which would be nothing but and inconvience to your team, as they'd have to get the doors to Wanda's cell open.

Raven would blast a hole in the floor of the cell to make sure Miss Martian knows the exact spot that they are from underwater.

When she does, she will use her TK to pull down, most likely bringing down to whole island, Raven will cover them all in a waterless shield then the will all escape into the Quinnjet and fly away.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By New_World_Order

I want to face Veitha's team, lol.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Veitha

"Well, since Bulma and Liberta look very human, and are only going in as visitors, I don't see why he'd even need to scan them, it'd be a waist of energy honestly."

My team isn't stupid, and Bulma and Liberta have got no stealth skill to allow them to infiltrate inside the Tryskellion. Exodus is good at multi-tasking and he is going to mind scan every mind he perceives around the Tryskelion, so no way they are going to hide. If Miss Martian puts a false memory inside their heads(I don't think that she's got the skills to do so, has she ever done anything like that?), it would be relatively easy for Exodus to find out who they are: he knows that there are 20 SHIELD agents, if he finds out 2 more agents he is going to understand that there is something wrong, and then Exodus is strong and skilled enought to go through their illusions.

Showing good multitasking abilities, fighting against Cyclops, Storm, Bishop, Black Knight, and Gambit while he keeps inside a force field Quicksilver, Crystal, Scarlet and Jean Grey(who are all very powerful mutants but couldn't escape his shield), while he manipulates telepathically Genoshian people and keeps Xavier out of his mind.
Showing good multitasking abilities, fighting against Cyclops, Storm, Bishop, Black Knight, and Gambit while he keeps inside a force field Quicksilver, Crystal, Scarlet and Jean Grey(who are all very powerful mutants but couldn't escape his shield), while he manipulates telepathically Genoshian people and keeps Xavier out of his mind.

"The shield would be irrelavent, both Raven and Zatanna can teleport, while M'gaan can phase."

Raven and Zatanna are still a non-factor. My team would put her in the first line because they would know that there's a high possibility that there's a magic user in their team. It doesn't matter if Alice can or cannot use their powers in the right way, she is just going to steal them and leave them powerless, then she is going to kill or KO her in a lot of ways and they couldn't react. She was able o absorb the Spectre, so they aren't going to be a problem, and she has already stolen and used Zatanna's powers a few times.

Here she mimicks Zatanna
If she's able to depower the Spectre, than she is going to be able to depower Zatanna and Raven

So the only one who can go through the shield is Miss Martian, and she is going to face Exodus, whose telepathic powers are far stronger than hers, so she is going to be mindraped very soon.

"they are smart enough not to dive into a tornado."

But Ororo would direct her tornados and lightnings against them. Storm is a very important factor, because she would create fog, hurricanes and direct lightinings against your team contiunously, making quite impossible for them to understand what is going on or even to react to her. Or she could just flashfreeze them or destroy the Quinjet when they arrive at the Tryskellion.

No Caption Provided

"Mystique is tp resistance last time I checked, not to mention she could always just shapeshift into a ant or something until the fights over if she doesn't want to get involved or is getting beat."

Remember that, even if she's able to resist to Exodus' TP, Invisible Woman is still clocked inside the Tryskellion with her force field around Wanda(Liberta is already killed or KOed), and Mystique won't be able to go through that, while Susan will just create a force field inside her lungs like she did to Wolverine, killing her.

"By the way, the "defenders" don't know that the "attackers" are coming in the quinnjet, what I'd they're killing the Avengers? I'm sure Fury wouldn't agree with that."

No, they've got a telepath, he will understand who is on the Quinjet and even tell the others what their powers are in the first few seconds of the battle.

"If all goes wrong and Liberta and Bulma are found out, they won't be stupid enough to fight, matter of fact, they hard tail put of there.

They will promptly make a new plan.

Mystique and Miss Martian will go underwater (Since Namorita would be on the surface). Bulma will follow the Underwater squad with the Quinnjet.

By the way, Mystique and Miss Martian will both be in a atlantean form, with gills and such to not drown of course.

Zatanna will create a clones of the team to go fight with the ground crew so they won't suspect they are anywhere else.

The real Raven, Liberta, and Zatanna will have teleported near Wanda's cell and broken into it, most likely signaling the lockdown doors, which would be nothing but and inconvience to your team, as they'd have to get the doors to Wanda's cell open.

Raven would blast a hole in the floor of the cell to make sure Miss Martian knows the exact spot that they are from underwater.

When she does, she will use her TK to pull down, most likely bringing down to whole island, Raven will cover them all in a waterless shield then the will all escape into the Quinnjet and fly away."

This would happen only if my team stays in front of them without making a move. As I said, when Exodus finds Bulma and Liberta, he is going to mindrape them, and so in the first few seconds of this battle both of them are going to be KOed. Raven and Zatanna are already powerless, so they're a non-factor.

To sum up, Exodus will mindrape everyone in your team without telepathic resistance, while Zatanna and Raven are going to be depowered by Black Alice, while Storm, Namora and Snowbird will attack the few remeaning members of your team, killing them very soon, and Miss Martian is going to be mindraped by Exodus(or killed using Exodus's TK).

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By YoungJustice

"My team isn't stupid, and Bulma and Liberta have got no stealth skill to allow them to infiltrate inside the Tryskellion. Exodus is good at multi-tasking and he is going to mind scan every mind he perceives around the Tryskelion, so no way they are going to hide. If Miss Martian puts a false memory inside their heads(I don't think that she's got the skills to do so, has she ever done anything like that?), it would be relatively easy for Exodus to find out who they are: he knows that there are 20 SHIELD agents, if he finds out 2 more agents he is going to understand that there is something wrong, and then Exodus is strong and skilled enought to go through their illusions."

Wanda isn't the only prisoner on the Triskelion, and they're visitors, not guards.

Also, Miss Martian hasn't ever done it, but it should be pretty easy for her to, if she's able to mindr*pe someone in seconds (The exact opposite of what she has to do here).

"Raven and Zatanna are still a non-factor. My team would put her in the first line because they would know that there's a high possibility that there's a magic user in their team. It doesn't matter if Alice can or cannot use their powers in the right way, she is just going to steal them and leave them powerless, then she is going to kill or KO her in a lot of ways and they couldn't react. She was able o absorb the Spectre, so they aren't going to be a problem, and she has already stolen and used Zatanna's powers a few times."

Why is there such a high possibility that there is a magic user on my team? Lol, not rebutting just asking.

Even if she does depower them, you make it seem like they aren't going to be in the building yet, in which my team isn't going to let them fight, I honestly feel like you think my team would think like this..

Raven & Zatanna: Our powers are gone! Ok, we'll just go ahead and fight a master telepath, power mimic, weather manipulator, a woman with shields, shapeshifter, and female Namor! We can totally still win this with M'gaan being the only one who can fight them.

Yeah, no...that's completely unbelievable and idiotic.

They'd stay in the Quinnjet, like logical people who want to keep their lives.

"So the only one who can go through the shield is Miss Martian, and she is going to face Exodus, whose telepathic powers are far stronger than hers, so she is going to be mindraped very soon"

Miss Martian and Liberta can both get through, Liberta's power is literally word, whatever he says happens.

Heck, when he was a kid he said burn and blew up and orphanage.

He could easily say, "Intangible" and he or the shield would turn intangible.

Also, Exodus would easily be backfired like she did when she was fighting against Despero, who mentally destroyed Bumblebee, Captain Marvel, and Zatanna.

"But Ororo would direct her tornados and lightnings against them. Storm is a very important factor, because she would create fog, hurricanes and direct lightinings against your team contiunously, making quite impossible for them to understand what is going on or even to react to her. Or she could just flashfreeze them or destroy the Quinjet when they arrive at the Tryskellion."

I don't see Miss Martian couldn't just put the jet in cloak mode w/the shield, they aren't just going to let the jet get destroyed with something they can see in plain sight.

"Remember that, even if she's able to resist to Exodus' TP, Invisible Woman is still clocked inside the Tryskellion with her force field around Wanda(Liberta is already killed or KOed), and Mystique won't be able to go through that, while Susan will just create a force field inside her lungs like she did to Wolverine, killing her."

Liberta is killed by whom? The Exodus that mindr*ped himself? Black Alice that can barely control her powers? Namorita, Snowbird, or Storm who will all be fighting off Miss Martian?

And even if he somehow is killed, Mystique can still k.o IW, who can't stand up to Mystique on H2H.

"No, they've got a telepath, he will understand who is on the Quinjet and even tell the others what their powers are in the first few seconds of the battle."

They'd have no idea when the "attackers" are coming or their location due to the cloaking, unless Exodus is just going to scan the area repeatedly, which would be a waist of time and energy.

"This would happen only if my team stays in front of them without making a move. As I said, when Exodus finds Bulma and Liberta, he is going to mindrape them, and so in the first few seconds of this battle both of them are going to be KOed. Raven and Zatanna are already powerless, so they're a non-factor."

It really doesn't matter to be completely honest, neither of them have a significant enough role to make the plan any different. The plan would go along the same way, Mystique would just have to man the Quinnjet.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Veitha

@youngjustice:

"Wanda isn't the only prisoner on the Triskelion, and they're visitors, not guards.

Also, Miss Martian hasn't ever done it, but it should be pretty easy for her to, if she's able to mindr*pe someone in seconds (The exact opposite of what she has to do here)."

"They'd have no idea when the "attackers" are coming or their location due to the cloaking, unless Exodus is just going to scan the area repeatedly, which would be a waist of time and energy."

Exodus is going to mind-scan the zone repeatedly, that's not a waist of time and energy, I've already shown a scan of Exodus multitasking while doing much more impressing things, so mind-scanning won't cost him anything.

He is going to mind scan the zone and find out when the attackers are coming. Miss Martian has no feats of implanting false memories, so, even if she was able to do so, Exodus is going to understand who Bulma and Liberta are because of Miss Martian's lack of skills in this kind of telepathic feat. He's on Professor X and Jean Grey level, if not higher, so it won't be difficult for him to find them and mindrape them.

"I don't see Miss Martian couldn't just put the jet in cloak mode w/the shield, they aren't just going to let the jet get destroyed with something they can see in plain sight."

First of all, Exodus is going to detect them very soon. Then, cloaking won't work against Storm, since she is able to see energy sings and perceive the world around her as energy constructs, so she will be able to perceive the Quinjet and destroy it with lightnings.

"Liberta is killed by whom? The Exodus that mindr*ped himself? Black Alice that can barely control her powers? Namorita, Snowbird, or Storm who will all be fighting off Miss Martian?".

Yep, Liberta is going to be mindraped by Exodus at the very start of the battle. I don't know why you're saying that Black Alice can barely control her powers, they work pretty well. Anyway, Liberta and Bulma are out of the game at the start of the battle because of Exodus.

"And even if he somehow is killed, Mystique can still k.o IW, who can't stand up to Mystique on H2H."

Susan won't fight Mystique on H2H, she is going to stay invisible and wait for her, and when Mystique will try to attack the force field around Wanda, then Susan will just stomp her with her powers, and Mystique wouldn't even notice that.

"Miss Martian and Liberta can both get through, Liberta's power is literally word, whatever he says happens.

Heck, when he was a kid he said burn and blew up and orphanage.

He could easily say, "Intangible" and he or the shield would turn intangible.

Also, Exodus would easily be backfired like she did when she was fighting against Despero, who mentally destroyed Bumblebee, Captain Marvel, and Zatanna.".

As I said, Liberta is out at the start of the battle thank to Exodus. Exodus won't be backfired by Miss Martian, she has got no feats no against a telepath of his level, he's able to easily fight against Charles Xavier and Jean Grey, he will destroy her with a psiblast. Bumblebee, Captain Marvel and Zatanna don't have any strong telepathic defenses, so beating them isn't a big feat for Despero.

"Why is there such a high possibility that there is a magic user on my team? Lol, not rebutting just asking."

Because they want to contain Scarlet, who is a magic user, and so it is likely that they will bring a magic user with them. Anyway, Black Alice is an answer against magic users, so they would keep her ready to fight them when Exodus detects them."

"Even if she does depower them, you make it seem like they aren't going to be in the building yet, in which my team isn't going to let them fight, I honestly feel like you think my team would think like this..

Raven & Zatanna: Our powers are gone! Ok, we'll just go ahead and fight a master telepath, power mimic, weather manipulator, a woman with shields, shapeshifter, and female Namor! We can totally still win this with M'gaan being the only one who can fight them.".

If they try to escape of not, they are always a non-factor since they are depowered. And Namora could just speedblitz them before they are able to run away.

We're running circles, would you like to start voting after your next reply if we don't have anything else to say?

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Are you guys ready to vote yet?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Veitha

I am ready, but let's wait and see what Youngjustice wants to do

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right after this post I'll shout out some people.

"He is going to mind scan the zone and find out when the attackers are coming. Miss Martian has no feats of implanting false memories, so, even if she was able to do so, Exodus is going to understand who Bulma and Liberta are because of Miss Martian's lack of skills in this kind of telepathic feat. He's on Professor X and Jean Grey level, if not higher, so it won't be difficult for him to find them and mindrape them."

Miss Martian should be fully capable of bringing the two back, thinking about it, she did this with Bumblebee, Captain Marvel, Zatanna, and Guardian.

Sorry I can't show it, been debating on a tablet, but when YJ was being curb stomped by Despero (Be mindful this was during her I don't wanna use TP! Rant.) she was able to tell them to wake up and..well the sprung back up.

Something that confused me was why she didn't do that to Aqualad...anyway that's off topic.

She could do the same thing to Bulma and Liberta, then they could continue, Exodus would have his hands full, and be more than stunned do to Miss Martian deflecting his telepathic attacks on himself.

She did this to Despero when he tried to mindr*pe Guardian, she possessed him, then used Despero's own attack on himself.

Exodus should really be down after 1 of these attacks, since they do take someone down in one strike.

Also, no he won't be able to deflect it, he'd have no idea that it is coming back at him, he'd have to have the fastest brain on the planet for him to know that she was sending it back at him, telepathy isn't precognation.

"First of all, Exodus is going to detect them very soon. Then, cloaking won't work against Storm, since she is able to see energy sings and perceive the world around her as energy constructs, so she will be able to perceive the Quinjet and destroy it with lightnings."

Since when has Storm has that ability? Scan?

Also, it wouldn't matter, miss Martian has shields, those go down? Ok, hey Liberta, make the Quinnjet invincible please.

" I don't know why you're saying that Black Alice can barely control her powers, they work pretty well."

She can handle Zatannas perfectly fine, but Raven's powers depend on emotion, Raven has to meditate for hours to stay calm.

When she got out of control, tentacles pulled Doctor Light into her cape, and he came out a changed man, it took her allies to calm her down, if she doesn't have anyone to calm her down she could end up killing everyone in the base, including Wanda.

"As I said, Liberta is out at the start of the battle thank to Exodus. Exodus won't be backfired by Miss Martian, she has got no feats no against a telepath of his level, he's able to easily fight against Charles Xavier and Jean Grey, he will destroy her with a psiblast. Bumblebee, Captain Marvel and Zatanna don't have any strong telepathic defenses, so beating them isn't a big feat for Despero."

I really don't understand what you're saying here, because Exodus is a higher tier telepath she can't use the move? That doesn't real,y make sense, it may just take her more effort.

It's sort of like saying Roshi can't use the Kame-Hame-Ha against Goku because Goku is a higher tier.

"If they try to escape of not, they are always a non-factor since they are depowered. And Namora could just speedblitz them before they are able to run away."

I'm sorry, what?

You make it seem like they are going to have their powers taken away in the jet, because you assume that their is a magic user on their team.

Black Alice knows who both Raven and Zatanna are and if they're running away I'm assuming they'd be in the building.

So, which one, they get their powers taken away in the jet or in the building.

____

@beatboks1

@Esquire

@nickzambuto

@CadneceV2

@laflux

@Backflip

Votes?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Veitha

@youngjustice Ok, let's start voting... I just wanted to point out two things:

1. Here's the scan of Storm perceiving energy patterns, ability which will give her the ability to see the Quinjet and then crash it with a lightning.

No Caption Provided

2. What you said about Miss Martian and Despero sounds like a psionic feedback, not a particular power. It happens when the mind of a telepath is stronger than the mind of another, and the weakest one receives a feedback. And Exodus is the strongest here, so Miss Martian is the one who is going to receive a feedback like Jean Grey in this scan(this shows Exodus being able to do the same thing you stated about Miss Martian, while also fighting Holocaust):

No Caption Provided

And now let's vote!

@thundergodswrath@esquire@cadencev2@backflip@18hunt@sovereign91001 every vote would be much appreciated

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets count this part of the debate as non-canon, sort of unfair for me to debate now after a shout out.

1. Thanks, very interesting.

2. I don't think that was the case, power was the wrong description, technique would be better. She was able to mentally deflect the attack, it was sort of like deflecting a physical attack.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got to give it to Veitha. I just find a lot of your presumptions YJ on how the battle will pan out not that realistic, on top of that, I think from the beginning Veitha was fielding the stronger team.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the vote!

Veitha 1-0

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Veitha

@youngjustice said:

Lets count this part of the debate as non-canon, sort of unfair for me to debate now after a shout out.

1. Thanks, very interesting.

2. I don't think that was the case, power was the wrong description, technique would be better. She was able to mentally deflect the attack, it was sort of like deflecting a physical attack.

yes, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have continued posting after the shout out, I wanted to show the scan and point out about Exodus.

@backflip: thanks for the vote.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YJ debated very well and did a good job of countering Veitha's points. However, Veither did well himself, and also posted more scans (YJ didn't post a single one). I think for that reason, Veither deserves the win.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would give it to Veitha. The arguments were really good on both sides, but due to a lack of scans on YoungJustice's part, i would edge it to Veitha.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By YoungJustice

@nickzambuto & @CalebHara: I do apologize about the lack of scans, I was debating from a tablet and couldn't provide scans, but regardless, thanks for the votes!

Veitha 3-0

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: Hey, you did really good without them, and that's saying something, because scans are everything in CV.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think team one has got this

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CalebHara: Haha, thanks.

@18hunt: Thanks for the vote!

Veitha 3-1

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 juiceboks  Moderator

Both of you did very well in this. Especially since YJ apparently couldnt post scans. Though given Veitha's counters and her team proved to be well equipped to handle YJ's..My vote goes to Veitha.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Juiceboks: Thanks for the vote!

Veitha 4-1

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Veitha
BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veitha - 5 YJ - 1

@youngjustice Ah buddy, I didn't realize you couldn't post scans. Well even more props for a fantastic debate :)

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

doesn't really seem to be a point in my voting, so I'll just day great job both of you.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By New_World_Order

Great debate.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By YoungJustice

Thanks guys!

Veitha, it was an honor to debate against you, I hope you do well in the following rounds. :)

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers