• 60 results
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

This is the Triskelion. Inside, at it's very core, is Wanda Maximoff. Arguably by the consequences of her action, she is one of the most prolific murderers on the planet. Now she must face judgement.

Employed by Roma, Guardian of the Omniverse, Team 1 must infiltrate the Triskelion from two miles out, aboard a reserve Quinjet. Once inside, they must outmaneuver or out right kill the opposing team before kidnapping (Or killing) Wanda Maximoff and getting her back to the Quinjet whereby they shall all be teleported to the Starlight Citadel. However, a number of situtional hazards are gonna make this difficult. Firstly, her cell is Teleport proof. Aka, you can just 'port in and out'. Furthemore, the Triskelion has defenses and Team 2 know that someone is about to stage a kidnapping of Wanda Maximoff so it's gonna be tough.

Team 2 alternate objectives, as employed by Nick Fury are slightly different. They need to stop the assault, protect Wanda and ideally annihilate as much of the team as possible. They are given total executive control over the Raft, and 20 shield agents from which to assist them in their responsibilities.

Oh, and both teams only have 1 hour to complete there objectives.

Triskelion Defenses

- Your standard Turrents

- Lockdown Doors

- 20 Armed Shield Personal

- Wanda's Prison

Team 1 Bonuses

- 1 hours full prep with dossiers of the location, and their opponents. Access to gear must be realistic

Team 2 Bonuses

- 2 Hours at the Triskelion getting to know the layout etc and set up defenses. However, they are unaware of who EXACTLY will be attacking. Access to external gear must be feasible.

Summary Objectives

Team 1

- Kidnap or Kill Wanda Maximoff from her Cell in the Triskelion (In the event of Team 1 winning, providing they can prove they can kidnap Wanda they shall be rewarded)

Team 2

- Prevent the kidnapping or death of Wanda (Team 2 get a bonus if they can wipe out the entire opposing team)

beatboks1

Vril Dox

Dr occult

Arion

Stargirl

Nuklon/Atom Smasher

Brainwave Jr

vs

@thundergodswrath

New 52 Superboy

Loki

Midnighter

Doctor Light ( Arthur )

Sersi

Vulcan

Still waiting on a ruling from @backflip as to whether i can have Dox Have Silica. Naturally I don't want the silica that was merged with the heartstone ( that would be unfair)

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK Until I get clarification going to proceed as if allowed.

Dox has had Silica tecnopathically link with the facility and as such has been made fully aware of everything it has to offer. every security feature etc. Since my team included three telepaths ( Occult, Arion, and Brainwave) disseminating this information to the rest of my team will be very quick. We will be intimately familiar every aspect of the facility in mere minutes.

Brainwave Jr will set up a telepathic link between all my team members as well allowing all my team to have the advantage of the mystic senses of both Arion and Occult. When the battle starts both will be using their mystic senses to discern attacks before they occur.

No Caption Provided

Add Arion and Occults precog to the sensors of the facility and Courtney's star rod and I can assure you there will not be a sneak attack. Courtney will monitor all the energy spectrums her Rod can control.

Dox will have Occult and Arion telelport to his labs on Colu and Cairn and bring back whatever items he thinks he needs to improve blasters and sensors or fortifications in gneral.

Dox will have Courtney as a second last line of defense using her star rod to have another force field on top of what ever fortifications are used by the facility to secure Wanda. The last line will be silica herself acting in her role as a force field.

Al ( Nuklon) will be sent to defend Courtney to ensure if nothing else this line holds. What with Al's puppy love of Courntey this is one assignment he will carry out with incredible gusto.

Some of my teams advantages.

Three of my team have the ability of intangibility Arion, Occult, and Nuklon.

I have Three telepaths ( one of whom is one of the strongest on DC earth in assault telepathy having feats above Martian manhunter)

Arion is a sorcerer who draws his power from light which may affect the viability of Dr Light to quite a degree.

No Caption Provided

Occult's mystic symbol of the seven is anti magic which can counter (or more correctly undo ) the magic of Sersi and Loki.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@beatboks1: Today is my birthday, so I don't expect to be on Comicvine much. So I will make my post monday.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By beatboks1
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Since i'm not doing anything at the moment, i'll begin now.

Arion seems to be your most powerful member, and Sersi is my most powerful.

For phase 1 Loki will start the battle by transmuting the area to his liking. He can transmute the area into a hellish maze place, so that your team will not have any knowledge of the area. It will take your team longer to find Scarlet Witch.

Transmutes Lord Pumpkins Castle into a domain more fitting for himself
Transmutes Lord Pumpkins Castle into a domain more fitting for himself

Phase 2. Since only Loki knows the area he can show everyone else it. He has the ability to project what he see's or know's to others. Him or Sersi can easily transmute anything in there into water, so Loki can proceed.

Loki projecting what he see's too others using water

Phase 3. So since my team has the battle field advantage we can than set up phase two. Which is Sersi's part. Sersi will make an adamanite shield completely around around Scarlet Witch. So your team basically has to break through adamanite metal too get too Wanda. Which is going to be extremely tough. Adamanite is a nigh indestructible greek metal. Hercule's mace is made out of it. It has been said to be equal to pure adamantium, so good luck breaking through it. Just in case you don't believe me here is the scan.

Sersi creating an adamanite shield
Sersi creating an adamanite shield

I highly doubt anyone on your team can do this, because since it's said to be the equal to pure adamanite it should be able to tank your hits, because it has taken a full force blow from Thor, and only been dented. But if they do some how do this than Sersi can just rebuild it, and I doubt your team can muster up an attack powerful enough to destroy it the first time, let alone the second when there be drained of power. Not to mention there be worrying about my team the whole time.

Recreating structures that were destroyed by Mikaboshi
Recreating structures that were destroyed by Mikaboshi

I believe my team is more versatile than yours. Transmution, telepathy, molecule manipulation, absorbing, energy manipulation, size alteration, healing, shields, teleknisis, super strength, magic, phasing, amplification, illusions, teleprtation, binding, clones, invisibility, shape-shifting, astral projection, hypnosis, summoning, reanimation, distortion, empowerment, and more. These will help my team greatly, and give me an advantage.

Your turn.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haha I'm a complete dolt. for some reason I thought I was defending, so at first was completely confused by your opener.I'll make a full reply later tonight but here is a few things.

1. the list of powers you mentioned is vertually exactly the same as mine, so no greater versatility.

2. Occult can simply undo the tansformation with jis disk of the seven.

3. I dont need to break any shield, Nuklon can alter his mooecular density and mass as well as his size and can simply walk through it. both Arion and Occult can become intangible also. A solid shield wont prevent my team from getting to anything. Dox can have silica hacm the facility and know the position of everything instantly. BW can have brain constructs attack to divert your team while mine remajn focused on the target.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By New_World_Order

@beatboks1 said:

haha I'm a complete dolt. for some reason I thought I was defending, so at first was completely confused by your opener.I'll make a full reply later tonight but here is a few things.

1. the list of powers you mentioned is vertually exactly the same as mine, so no greater versatility.

2. Occult can simply undo the tansformation with jis disk of the seven.

3. I dont need to break any shield, Nuklon can alter his mooecular density and mass as well as his size and can simply walk through it. both Arion and Occult can become intangible also. A solid shield wont prevent my team from getting to anything. Dox can have silica hacm the facility and know the position of everything instantly. BW can have brain constructs attack to divert your team while mine remajn focused on the target.

Okay, but.

1-Okay

2-Occult will be turned to stone by Sersi

3-Sersi & Loki can both phase, so they won't stand there, and let that happen. If Occult or Nuklon try to come through the shields than they will get transmuted. Loki, and Sersi are both capable of transmution unless they has defenses against it? When I say transmution I mean they will turn them into dragons, and creatures to fight on my team.

1. Turned people into negatives
  2. Turned people into blanks
  3. Turned a cloud into a dragon
  4. Turned a lizard into a dragon

Sersi has good feats too. She has..

1. Turned a cat into a dragon
  2. Turned Eternals into Deviants
  3. Made Mjolnir more stable for intedimensional travel
  4. Turned Vision into stone

4-How could you hack the facility if it's not a facility anymore? Loki turned it into one of his domains via transmution as I've shown in my first post. Loki's domain won't consist of computers, and camera's so there's nothing to hack. Loki is not going to turn it into one of earth's security places. He will make it into the castle thing I've shown above which will float on water.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By beatboks1

First off neither Sergei or lo i are doing anything to Ocult his disk is anti magic. Magic just doesn't work on him. Secondly as I said already occult will use his anti magic medalion to un do Loki's transformation.

hinestly though

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off neither Sergei or lo i are doing anything to Ocult his disk is anti magic. Magic just doesn't work on him. Secondly as I said already occult will use his anti magic medalion to un do Loki's transformation.

hinestly though

But your wrong. Sersi doesn't use magic. Loki does. Her's is just extremely powerful matter manipulation/psionic abilites. So Dr.Ocult's anti magic medalion won't undue anything she does. So all Sersi has to do is transmute him into a rat, pig, or duck.

Turns one person into a rat, another a pig, and the last a duck

Now that he's gone, Loki can continue to do what he likes with magic.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By beatboks1

@thundergodswrath:

Alright time for a more detailed run down ( and an accurate one since I now know I'm on the attack and not the defense).

Prep.

I have one of the best prep masters in comics. Even though Dox is only a 10th level intellect he has defeated 12th level ones like his father, Son, and out smarted Quel Dox ( Braiiac 5). The reason Dox always comes out on top is because he is the master of manipulation. he can make people who loath and despise him and have no trust what soever in his motives or agenda do exactly what he wants. In fact that is exactly what his history is.

Since I actually have dossiers on the location and my opponents I can devote my entire hour of Prep to obtaining resources.The first thing Dox will have his team do is get ahead of the game. Dossiers is one thing but he will have Occult use his time view ability to watch in depth the enemy in past actions and use this to predict future ones.

No Caption Provided

Using this Occult can watch as much of your team in action as is required and know exactly how they will react and the types of things they are both capable of and likely to do. He can also watch the future but that is fluid and will change constantly for any changed action. Occult will spend 50 minutes of the full hour off to the side of time becoming fully intimate with the way your team thinks and acts under pressure. Once he comes out of this Brainwave will Telepathically link and disseminate his knowledge fully to the rest of the team. Both Arion and Occult could do this as well but BW is by far the greater telelpath. After all he was able to succeed where the Martian Manhunter failed and probe Black Adam. In Millennium he could telepathically scan every life on earth at once. he was able to dominate Maxima in the Astral plane ( a particularly pertinent feat since in DC Maxima is as dominate in the Astral plane as SS is in Marvel), Mind rape the JSA, his TK blasts could even shatter Alan Scot's energy constructs and with his TK he could hold off the entire JSA including Dr Fate ( Kent nelson- though honestly Kent was holding back because he sensed something different).

Quite frankly when the battle starts BW can mind rape some of if not all your key players.

In any case all my team will be more intimately acquainted with the way each and every one of your team operates than their arch enemy who normally fights them is. Having Dox intimately aware of how you think is never going to work in your favor.

While This is happening Dox will have Arion work his Eye of Ra spell to be completely sure that the dossier he has on the the Triskelion is completely accurate.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Using his eye of Ra spell he will know the as much as Loki does about what he has altered and with teh three TP members of my team so will the rest.

I don't care how much you alter it ther is nothing you do that my team with prep cannot be aware of. Since that means we will also be aware of any additional fortifications you make we will be prepared for the "adamanite shield". Knowing it and knowing how your team will try and transmute etc my team if they phase through it we will take a different way.

It's not after all like I'm limited. Both Occult and Arion can transport and travel through dimensions.

Occult has even been seen doing it quickly enough to sneak up on and surprise Superman. Not to mention teleported to a Jail cell holding Jarred Stephens ( Fate) taught him how to teleport and back again before he was really missed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Plus both Occult and Arion have a degree of prepcog. So they'll sense and react to whatever dangers are present before they are dangers.

Once Arion does his eye of Ra spell Dox will have him fetch many of his devices from his lab ( dimensional travel is a wonderful thing isn't it.

These will include his energy disruptors that have dampaned the power of major energy manipulators like Pulsar Stargrave, his brain control implants that he used to control Tribulus.

The Battle

Finally Dox will tee up Silica to be ready to use her technopathy to access the Baxter Building, Titans Tower ( both are in or near Manhantton so not far from the battle field - and backflip has said this is an amalgam earth so things of all earths are on it) and the nearest other Shield base use things like the Titans T fighters and FF's hover cars, and shield fighters to attack the Triskelion for them as soon as the battle begins. I was going to say that the hacking etc get's done during Prep but I recall reading in another bout from round 1 that that's dissallowed so once the battle starts.

This will mean that your team is suddenly at the start of the battle being attacked by these fighters etc, Dox and Brainwaves three dimensional brain constructs. You will needless to say begin to defend against these forces and you will logically commit most of your team to do it.

Dox will be aiming straight for Vulcan to use his energy disruptors to shut down his power.

No Caption Provided

Pulsar Stargrave is an energy manipulator above Vulcan in pay grade so this will have no problem shutting Vulcan down.

Arion will head straight for Dr Light. Dr Light's power has always relied on the ambient light around him to work. Since Arion is a mage who is powered by the very stars and light he will use his link to light to draw all light in the area inot him effectively leaving Arthur powerless. This will leave two of your team powerless and easily dealt with.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By beatboks1

While Dox and Brainwave deal with the team who have come out to defend now that two are powerless. Superboy was always able to be psionically dealt with by Dubbilex and BW is far and away his superior.

Arion will Join Occult and the others ready to infiltrate the defenses.

Using the TP of Both Occult and Arion as well as their clairvoyance/precog, they will determine where are safe places to teleport into the enemy camp that are close to their target.

They will teleport in with Stargirl and Nuklon while they also take other positions near by. All the while remaining telepathically linked so that Nuklon and Stargirl will have as much warning of a potential attack as they will. They will set out to take down the most dangerous first in Sersi. They will catch her completely by surprise courtesy of their intimate knowledge of all the teams plans their standard reactions gained during prep. Sersi wont be quick enough to do anything to Occult who can telelport fast enough to surprise someone of Superman's speed and senses and can sense dangers before they occur. Arion can undo any matter manipulation she does as his won magic allows him to play with matter also. Double or tripple teamed she wont be a problem.

Loki as I alrady said is easily dealt with by Occult who can simply counter everything Loki does with his antimagic disk.

That only leaves Midnighter. He's impressive but really only because of his battle computer. A computer that predicts potential outcomes IMO isn't going to be much chop against a team that has two members capable of the same thing.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1:

Impressive, but your team is not really one that can actually cause much damage to my team. My team has the speed, and physical strength advantage. To be honest if most of your team ( except Nuklon, and Arion ) got in a physical battle with my team they would get mauled. Your team may be able to see everything my team can do before they do it. But how does that help at all if you can't react to it? That's like Hulk knowing Flash was going to punch him. What is he going to do if he can't react? Same situation for your team. only one who you have shown who can prevent this is Dr.Ocult, and Arion probably. The rest aren't so lucky. But my team is on the defensive side, so this will only become if they feel they will have to end it. Morals off I guess, because it says I can annihilate as much of your team if I want.

You know what I forgot about a power that can help me with this battle a lot. Midnighter's doors. So no he's not only good for battle computers. He's the physically strongest member I have arguably. ( I'm using the New 52 version of Midnighter if you didn't know ) He's also very quick, and a good fighter. His two small staffs will cause your team fatal damage if they hit, and could very well kill if it connects in the right spot. His doors will assist my team in teleporting anywhere they want. He has used it to teleport Captain Atom into space.

So i could pretty much take out anyone of your team if I want by teleporting them into space. Except Arion who can be in space. Although the doors don't simply "teleport" there target. You have to go through them. That's not going to be a problem seeing how Sersi can easily transmute the floor into ice, so they will slip into it. Loki can also make illusions of love ones so that they could simply walk through it too reach them. Or the usual punch, kick combo will do. Since Vulcan can fly he can just fly, and breath in space he can just fly them through, drop them, and than fly back through. Trapping them in space to suffocate. All Midnigher has too say is "door". Heck Midnighter has stayed in space before for a while unaided although he was weaken. So all he would have to do is make Loki make a spell that can make him breath in space.

Than this happens to Doctor Occult.

That leaves Loki open to whatever he wants.

With Loki being able to use his magical abilities again he can take out Brainwave Jr. with a simple flick of his finger turning him into a negative being like he has done 3 people. Unusual but possible.

Vulcan can absorb all sorts of energy. He can even absorb magic. This will prove fatal to Arion who will be drained of his magic, and rendered useless. Arion is your most powerful member am I right? Well he's rather useless at the moment. Here is Vulcan doing it to Adam Warlock below. He than ends up like Brainwave Jr. Arion is defeated, and is now a negative rendered useless. He also gave Vulcan a power boost with his powers.

Vril Dox is a robot, no? He will get defeated in a matter of moments by Superboy. New 52 Superboy has been shown analyzing the entire structure of Detrius down to every single part.

He will do this before Vril Dox can react.

Nuklon & Stargirl can't really do much to my team. Nuklon can try to phase through the adamanite shield to capture Wanda, but will be stopped in doing so. He can't do nothing against my team, and will easily be defeated. Doctor Light will take out Star Girl without much trouble. He has held his on with the JLA alone, and defeated the Teen Titans easily.

So basically my team has a counter to all of your methods, and my team has the advantage in most categories too.

Your turn

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1

Also if they try to get through the adamanite shield Sersi can amp it like she did Mjolnir to stop phasing from happening. That would make it extremely hard for your team to get through, because they can't destroy it either. They would try to destroy it, but I doubt they have the power to destroy it. Even together they would fail doing so.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great job by both so far.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By beatboks1

@thundergodswrath:

Impressive, but your team is not really one that can actually cause much damage to my team. My team has the speed, and physical strength advantage. To be honest if most of your team ( except Nuklon, and Arion ) got in a physical battle with my team they would get mauled.

Sorry but this couldn't be further from the truth. Stargirl's cosmic converter belt enhances her strength and speed and provides a permanent force field. Even without the star rid (which can equal a GL ring in both power and application) she can hang with the likes of Black Adam

No Caption Provided

Seriosly, she can dodge BA who exactly on your team is even going to tag her. Plus even with just the converter she has energy blasts.

Dox has gone toe to toe with Lobo and eventually won after a hard battle. He enhanced himself a little to achieve that

Not to mention gone up against Black Lanterns and his force field has withstood point blank nuclear explosions

No Caption Provided

I've already shown Occult using dimensional travel fast enough to surprise Superman ( not the only time he's done it) and leave converse with someone and be back in instants. Lets not forget that he can travel "outside time" so really he's faster than anyone on your team. Also that thing with Midnighter not happening to occult. He's not exactly killable. He is after all over a 100 years old and only looks like in his 30's. When Rose Psychic ( his partner and love) was killed she and Occult were linked. She's in the after life and he in the real world. He and she can interchange as their souls share the same body. He's already in a sense in the afterlife.

Dox can survive in space because his force filed, he operates in space for crying out loud, and fights there regularly. Also he's not an android, he's a Coluan.

No Caption Provided

Not really seeing anything here so fat that is much of a problem for my team.

Vulcan can absorb all sorts of energy. He can even absorb magic. This will prove fatal to Arion who will be drained of his magic, and rendered useless. Arion is your most powerful member am I right? Well he's rather useless at the moment. Here is Vulcan doing it to Adam Warlock below. He than ends up like Brainwave Jr. Arion is defeated, and is now a negative rendered useless. He also gave Vulcan a power boost with his powers.

Vulkan is going to be toast as soon as Dox put's his energy disruptor into him. Pulsar stargrave is way above Vulcan as an energy manipulator and this is what Dox's energy disruptors did to him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dox has fought and defeated more powerful enemies that those on your team.

Stargirl has the power to go up against BA, Mordru, King of tears and keep on coming. All way out of the pay grade of those on your team

Brainwave JR soloed Extreme Justice ( Captain Atom, Maxima, Booster Gold, Amazingman, Firestorm, Blue Beetle, and Plasique) in issue 17 of their series. He beat them with brain construxts od the "legion fo doom" his style. He also took on the whole JSA in suuse 1 or 2 of Infinity Inc. Are you seriously telling me he lacks the power to take on your team??

Nuklon & Stargirl can't really do much to my team. Nuklon can try to phase through the adamanite shield to capture Wanda, but will be stopped in doing so. He can't do nothing against my team, and will easily be defeated. Doctor Light will take out Star Girl without much trouble. He has held his on with the JLA alone, and defeated the Teen Titans easily.

Stargirl as I already stated can do a lot. Her energy blasts can be as powerful as a super nova, she can control the entire energy spectrum and the force of gravity all with her star rod. That's without her enhanced strength and speed that are more than a match for anyone on your team and her force field and energy blasts from the converter belt that she still wears.

Nuklon has put down both Martian Manhunter and Black Adam both are above anyone on your team so how is he not going to do anything to your team. Don't forget aside from having super strength at normal size of around 70 tonnes he can also decrease his molecuar density to phase and increase it to become impervious. He can also increase and decrease his mass. Effectively he can strike with much greater striking power than his actual strength because his fist can weigh many times more. Add all that to his power to grow and when he does his strength grows with it.

So basically my team has a counter to all of your methods, and my team has the advantage in most categories too.

Sorry, but I haven't seen anything that would counter the methods I've shown so far.

Nuklon can try to phase through the adamanite shield to capture Wanda

That's no longer part of my strategy. That was a simple counter to a strategy you gave. My last post was my actual strategy.I don't need to phase through anything when I can travel by dimensions anywhere.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since the 12 hours Backflip gave us is eother up or nearly going to make a brief closing statement ( about to leave for work.

1. The BFR into space thing wont do too much to my team. Only Nuklon is really susceptible. either Arion or Occult could cast a spell of protection from anywhere. If Dox, BW or Courtney are near they could protect him with a force field.

2. Both Arion and Occult can transport instantly at will and have precog. The idea that anyone is blitzing them is ridiculous. Courtney is as fast if not faster than anyone on your team. These tactics simply wont work.

3. The only way to actually kill Occult is to separate his two joined spirits. Loki would be capable of this but since he doesn't have knowledge of this with Occult wont be doing so.

4. Nothing has countered the idea that BW can simply mind rape everyone. he has controlled every combatant in a war zone of both sides at once and made them shoot each other at once. He has mind raped the JSA who are more powerful than your team.

5. While only 70 Tonner Nuklon can strike blows that are more like 200+ tonnes. It's like an infinite mass punch ( only not infinite). By reducing his mass his 700 tonne strength can throw his fist amazingly fast and then he can make it super heavy when it hits. The idea that he can't do any damage is a joke.

All the best.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By New_World_Order

@beatboks1:

1-"Sorry but this couldn't be further from the truth. Stargirl's cosmic converter belt enhances her strength and speed and provides a permanent force field. Even without the star rid (which can equal a GL ring in both power and application) she can hang with the likes of Black Adam. Seriosly, she can dodge BA who exactly on your team is even going to tag her. Plus even with just the converter she has energy blasts."

All Stargirl did was blast Black Adam with a blast that didn't even hurt him. She than jumps off his head pushing him down into the earth which also seems to do nothing. " He even speaks of her as a mere child". She is powerful yes, but your making her seem more powerful than she is made out to be, A Star Rid cannot equal a Green Lantern Ring. Where did you get that from. If you have something to prove that it does I would like to see it. Energy blasts that will only be shielded against or absorbed by Vulcan. What exactly is Star Girl going to do against a morals off Doctor Light who has held his own with the whole Justice League, and stomped the Teen Titans easily? Nothing. She gets defeated like them. Here he fights loads of Teen Titans. He tanks there hits easily, and doesn't seem to be having trouble. He defeats all of them.

http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drlight2kx.jpg

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?...drlight27bk.jpg

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?...drlight37pq.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?...drlight47rn.jpg

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?...drlight52yt.jpg

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?...drlight65zk.jpg

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?...drlight78rs.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?...drlight87rs.jpg

http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?...drlight95cb.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?...rlight106gx.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?...rlight118wl.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?...rlight129kd.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?...rlight131fl.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?...rlight146si.jpg

http://img466.imageshack.us/my.php?...rlight151lc.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?...rlight166jp.jpg

http://img469.imageshack.us/my.php?...rlight172bb.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?...rlight186eu.jpg

He has shields that he can easily use to block Star Girl's energy blasts.

Heck he can even trick Star Girl with illusions that I am more than sure she will fall for. Giving him a open strike.

greenarrow058201of.jpggreenarrow058215wr.jpg

2-"Dox has gone toe to toe with Lobo and eventually won after a hard battle. He enhanced himself a little to achieve that

Not to mention gone up against Black Lanterns and his force field has withstood point blank nuclear explosions"

You basically said it yourself. He was enhanced. Dox's regular power level never allowed him to fight people that powerful, and defeat them, but even if he did. Lobo is a brute, and he's not fighting brutes now, He's fighting beings who can manipulate magic, transmute, phase, ect. Although his shields tanking a nuclear bomb is impressive. It won't help the fact that there are people on my team who can turn him into negatives, blanks, or even a pig. His shields won't block that. Even if they could Loki can phase through it, and work his magic.

Than this happens. He has turned a giant into a Eagle, so Thor wouldn't find the giant to kill him.

Before you say "Loki can't use magic, because Occult will negate it. The part below shows what would have happen before this to Occult, and why Loki's magic power will still be activated.

3-"I've already shown Occult using dimensional travel fast enough to surprise Superman ( not the only time he's done it) and leave converse with someone and be back in instants. Lets not forget that he can travel "outside time" so really he's faster than anyone on your team. Also that thing with Midnighter not happening to occult. He's not exactly killable. He is after all over a 100 years old and only looks like in his 30's. When Rose Psychic ( his partner and love) was killed she and Occult were linked. She's in the after life and he in the real world. He and she can interchange as their souls share the same body. He's already in a sense in the afterlife."

Your basing Doctor Occult's speed off of that one instance where he teleports, and surprises Superman. I'm not going to lie that feat was impressive, but nothing to really help him here. There are people on my team like Vulcan who can just blitz Occult before he knows. He doesn't seem to have the speed to react or the durability to tank it. Any blast he or magic or whatever he does will be absorbed by Vulcan who is a extremely powerful energy manipulator. Heck he can defeat Occult the same way he defeated Rachel Summers. He defeated her by shutting off the current in her brain for a few seconds. This will give Loki the chance to use his magic powers.

xmendeadlygenesis01page206pa.jpgxmendeadlygenesis01page222zl.jpg

Giving him enough time to obliterate Occult. Loki than teleports Occult near the sun so he burns up.

Loki can even do this.

4-"Vulkan is going to be toast as soon as Dox put's his energy disruptor into him. Pulsar stargrave is way above Vulcan as an energy manipulator and this is what Dox's energy disruptors did to him"

Too bad Vril Dox is dead. He was killed by Loki. Look above.

5-"Dox has fought and defeated more powerful enemies that those on your team."

Same can be said vice versa.

6-"Stargirl has the power to go up against BA, Mordru, King of tears and keep on coming. All way out of the pay grade of those on your team"

The same Black Adam she couldn't even hurt? Having power to go up against, and power to actually come close to, or actually beating someone is different. Iron Man has the power to go up against Hulk, but can he win? No. Same goes for Star Girl, and her respective battles you stated. Yes she is powerful, and you might think i'm trying to downgrade her, but i'm not. I think your regarding her a little too high. Seeing as what she has been defeated by before, and her consistent power level is no where that high or else she would have been in the top 3 strongest JSA members which she isn't. She loses the same way I have showed at the very top, first point. Doctor Light defeats her like he has done to a whole load of other Teen Titan members he fought. It's not like he fought them one on one, but all at the same time. He was depowered since Martian Manhunter used T/P on him, so he forgot how to use his powers. He used to be able to take whole Justice League teams on alone, but even depowered he can take on, and defeated loads of Teen Titans that looked to me to be like 2 dozen.

7-"Brainwave JR soloed Extreme Justice ( Captain Atom, Maxima, Booster Gold, Amazingman, Firestorm, Blue Beetle, and Plasique) in issue 17 of their series. He beat them with brain construxts od the "legion fo doom" his style. He also took on the whole JSA in suuse 1 or 2 of Infinity Inc. Are you seriously telling me he lacks the power to take on your team??"

He will get defeated the same way I said before. Here it is again.

With Loki being able to use his magical abilities again he can take out Brainwave Jr. with a simple flick of his finger turning him into a negative being like he has done 3 people. Unusual but possible.

Defeating all those members won't help when Loki can easily do this. He can try to use than brain blast, but Loki can just teleport away, and than return. In which he strikes like above. He makes a portal by waving 2 fingers.

Face it. Brainwave Jr gets defeated.

8-"Nuklon has put down both Martian Manhunter and Black Adam both are above anyone on your team so how is he not going to do anything to your team. Don't forget aside from having super strength at normal size of around 70 tonnes he can also decrease his molecuar density to phase and increase it to become impervious. He can also increase and decrease his mass. Effectively he can strike with much greater striking power than his actual strength because his fist can weigh many times more. Add all that to his power to grow and when he does his strength grows with it."

So the instance your referring to is when he stunned Martian Manhunter? That is hardly a feat. Although punching Black Adam like that to cause major damage is extremely impressive. It won't help. My team may not have a physical competition for Nuklon, but they certainly have other ways of defeating him. What is Nuklon going to do? Run up to my team in an attempt to punch them? He will be put down with a twitch of the fingers. Phase? Loki, and Sersi can do the same. He has no option, and is out-number. Well Arion is still alive, but your still out-number, and powered by a fair amount. There is pretty much nothing Nuklon can add, because he has too come into physical contact with my team which will result in sudden death for him. If it comes down to it Midnighter, and Superboy should be able to hold there own with Nuklon for a good amount of time.Mean while the rest of the team deal with Arion. Midnighter is no slouch in the physical strength department, and his battle computers will help him greatly.

Here he punches Martian Manhunter in the nose, and causing him pain. Although this is New 52 John. It also shows how quick Midnighter can be too.

Heck his 2 batons have caused damage to Atroticus's legs when they hit it.

Sorry, but I haven't seen anything that would counter the methods I've shown so far.

It's been done though

That's no longer part of my strategy. That was a simple counter to a strategy you gave. My last post was my actual strategy.I don't need to phase through anything when I can travel by dimensions anywhere.

I see. My bad.

9- "The BFR into space thing wont do too much to my team. Only Nuklon is really susceptible. either Arion or Occult could cast a spell of protection from anywhere. If Dox, BW or Courtney are near they could protect him with a force field."

They won't be able to protect everyone, and since Occult will be taken our fairly quick that will leave Arion too all those possibilities.

10-" Both Arion and Occult can transport instantly at will and have precog. The idea that anyone is blitzing them is ridiculous. Courtney is as fast if not faster than anyone on your team. These tactics simply wont work."

They will like I have shown above.

11- "The only way to actually kill Occult is to separate his two joined spirits. Loki would be capable of this but since he doesn't have knowledge of this with Occult wont be doing so."

Well Loki can just teleport him too the sun where he burns up.

12-" Nothing has countered the idea that BW can simply mind rape everyone. he has controlled every combatant in a war zone of both sides at once and made them shoot each other at once. He has mind raped the JSA who are more powerful than your team."

He won't get the chance to do so.

13-" While only 70 Tonner Nuklon can strike blows that are more like 200+ tonnes. It's like an infinite mass punch ( only not infinite). By reducing his mass his 700 tonne strength can throw his fist amazingly fast and then he can make it super heavy when it hits. The idea that he can't do any damage is a joke."

So has my team, and although he does hit hard he doesn't seem to have the speed to reach my team in time before they transmute him or something. I'm not saying he's a joke. but that he gets defeated.

All the best.

You too.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

let me be clear re stargirl. you claimed she would be blitzed. the enhancement to her speed that the converter belt gives her allows her to dodge BA. he is as fast or faster than anyone on your team. her force field has taken his blows ( and that's the lower converter belt one). Sylvester whenhe wore the belt took blows from people whi have put down Powergirl.

as for her star rod in JSA strange tales it clearly stated it's energy output was almodt equal to Alan's ring. I'm on lunch on iphone if voting hasnt started when i get home ill ty and find the scans.

Vulcan will be depowered as soon as Dox is near him. even without enhancement Dox has matched stealth and the Durlan in combat and both are ohysically better than your team members and he's a genius o boot who has out smarted better genius'

Light will also be depowered once Arion absorbs all the light in the area. Arion has absorbed light from many galaxies in the scan I showed earlier. I fail to see how they are doing anything especially when you havent mentioned a counter for my plans to depower them.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By New_World_Order

@beatboks1: I am done. You can put up your last post, or just let voting start. But voting basically starts in 8 hours, so you better hurry. God luck !

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath:

I can't find the issue where Lord Dynamo ( a being of pure energy)drains both Alan's power ring and Ted's gravity Rod dry. In it he definitely says they are virtually equally powerful devices. So much so that he wants to drain them both as the most potent energy sources he has ever encountered. This is even after draining all the power of the living Thunderbolt of Johnny Quick's.

There were a few other times in both All Star, JLA/JSA crossovers and All Star Squadron where Ted's Rod was referred to as being almost as powerful as Alan's ring. I found the last few issues of the mini though

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Remember these ( and all the others i could load of JSA stating the rod is close in power to Alan's ring ( which is at least as powerful if not more than any other GL) are of the original "gravity rod". the one Courtney uses has had several up grades.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

You guys ready for voting?

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backflip: I think so, and IIRC thundergodswrath said so to.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Backflip

Wow this is extremely tight... I'm going to have to think this over :P

Nice work guys

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got to give this to Beatboks. It was tight all the way, but then I realized that there was no clear counter to Brainwave. Yeah sure Loki can turn him into a 'negative being' but really, a telepath of Brainwave's calibre would be able to get the mind blast out faster than that.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I vote for thundergodswrath, but you both did a great debate

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Backflip

Beatboks1 : 1

Thundergodswrath : 1

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have got to hand this to @beatboks1, his team composition and usage of them give him a clear advantage. Ultimately it came down to Occult's anti-magic minimizing the contributions of Loki and Sersi.

ThunderGodsWrath did a good job but ultimately he had no real counter for Occult or Brainwave.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Sersi is not Magic, I think Team 2 has a chance vs Dr. Occult. ThunderGodsWrath has my vote.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beatboks : 2

ThundergodsWrath : 2

Close match

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

it was an excellent battle but my vote goes to thundergodswrath but excellent job to both.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By YoungJustice

Gotta give it to Beatboks, gg to both though.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beatbox's observation abilities are going to be a major advantage here. Knowing your opponents habits is something Dox and the team can really get into. Still, I've got to go with thundergodswarth, his team won't be able to wipe them out but Wanda lives out the time, Thundergodswarth completes the objective.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By beatboks1

Still not sure how since I de powered Vulcan and. Light straight out of the gate and have the perfect answer for Lo i in O cult making this a 5 on 3 battle, but I'll concede to TGW based on votes

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By New_World_Order

@batatest said:

Beatbox's observation abilities are going to be a major advantage here. Knowing your opponents habits is something Dox and the team can really get into. Still, I've got to go with thundergodswarth, his team won't be able to wipe them out but Wanda lives out the time, Thundergodswarth completes the objective.

Thanks !

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Backflip

@beatboks1: It's not 5:3, It's 4:3, and I'm content to let voting continue until the morning, This one is to close at the moment.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By beatboks1

@backflip said:

@beatboks1: It's not 5:3, It's 4:3, and I'm content to let voting continue until the morning, This one is to close at the moment.

No I meant that in the battle with Vulcan depowered by having him overloaded the way Dox did to Pulsar stargrave in my scans (who is a far more powerful energy manipulator than Vulcan). depowered Light since Arion can absorb the light of all stars in the cosmos (also shown in my scans) meaning Arthur has no ambient light to use as his power. And Occult takes Loki out of the equation it's Arion, Nuklon, BW, Stargirl, and Dox vs Midnighter, Sersi, and Superboy.

that was the 5 to 3 was referring.

still TGW has been ahead every time the deadlock breaks

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: You know what now, I think you can pull it off. If allowed I'd like change my vote to BeatBox.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Righteo, this is 8 more hours before I call it.