#101 Edited by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Some above are illegal

#102 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: Like?

@cadencev2 You're in

@havenless and @supermanwithatan01 I need you to give me 1 more pick each because Ultron and Graviton have been rejected, cheers guys :)

@dredeuced Sorry to lose you buddy :)

WE NOW HAVE A BANNED CHARACTER LIST ON THE FIRST PAGE!

So far we've got 15 teams accepted, 1 MORE NEEDED!

#103 Edited by New_World_Order (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

@backflip:

1. Superboy New 52
  2. Superboy Pre-Flashpoint
  3. Invincible
  4. Midnighter
  5. Doctor Light
  6. Loki
#104 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Only one version of Superboy. Also, you'll need to prove to me he's not above the limit :P Invicible is above the limit, and Which version of Dr. Light?

#105 Posted by New_World_Order (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

@backflip said:

@thundergodswrath: Only one version of Superboy. Also, you'll need to prove to me he's not above the limit :P Invicible is above the limit, and Which version of Dr. Light?

Okay

1. New 52 Superboy
  2. Loki
  3. Midnighter
  4. Doctor Light ( Arthur )
  5. Sersi
  6. Vulcan
#106 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio
#107 Posted by YoungJustice (6680 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, can I have my Anime/Comic Team?

#108 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio
#110 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision as the ability to alter his destiney just read it on the wiki

#111 Edited by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

And isn't Loki on Thor level?

#112 Edited by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrevorguy: I never outlawed Intangibility... So Vision is fine, believe me. Nah not even close on Loki btw.

#113 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright and my other questions are master roshi isn't he able to bust a mountain with out much effort?

And iceman is an omega mutant which is one of the strongest I personally think he's way above iron man level

#114 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrevorguy said:

Alright and my other questions are master roshi isn't he able to bust a mountain with out much effort?

And iceman is an omega mutant which is one of the strongest I personally think he's way above iron man level

True but so is Jean Grey and she's in this tournament. As a matter of fact, excluding Franklin Richards and Legion, none of the other Omegas are really all that impressive.. Magneto or Xavier have been just as impressive. All it means is that they have the most genetic potential of their mutant abilities. Proteus, Wanda, Erik (Magneto) and Charles aren't* Omega level mutants and they easily have more impressive feats. They are not great Just my argument.

#115 Posted by New_World_Order (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

@backflip: Thanks :)

@backflip said:

@mrtrevorguy: I never outlawed Intangibility... So Vision is fine, believe me. Nah not even close on Loki btw.

Loki is not far from Thor. Watch how powerful he is in this tourny. Actually go to me an Lvenger's round 1 battle in Clark_El's tourny, and your see from what I just posted.

#116 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Master Roshi?

#117 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry!! Alpha Level mutants:

Xavier

Scarlett Witch

Magneto

Legion (I accidentally said Omega)

Mikel Rasputin

Proteus

Jamie Bradock

#118 Posted by New_World_Order (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

@backflip said:

@thundergodswrath: You're in :)

@beatboks1, @nickzambuto, @cadencev2, @havenless, @youngjustice, @sovereign91001, @mrtrevorguy, @diredrill, @202122, @esquire, @veitha, @juiceboks, @batatest, @18hunt, @supermanwithatan01, @thundergodswrath

That's it guys, we have 16 members. So now I'm going to allow 12 hours for all of you to object to any characters thus far chosen, if you're unable to find any, I'll randomly allocate the battles with a generator, set up the Scenario and we can get moving :)

I'm good with this.

#119 Edited by Dredeuced (5336 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Xavier

Scarlett Witch

Magneto

Mikel Rasputin

Proteus

Jamie Bradock

...Jamie Braddock is an immensely powerful reality warper.

#120 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Xavier

Scarlett Witch

Magneto

Mikel Rasputin

Proteus

Jamie Bradock

...Jamie Braddock is an immensely powerful reality warper.

I'm well aware of that. That's precisely my point. He's NOT an OMEGA. It's just a term for mutants that isn't necessarily accurate. Someone was arguing Iceman shouldn't be allowed because he's Omega. I said Jean Grey is Omega and she's allowed, Emma Frost and Magneto are as well and they're "Alpha" level. It's just a title.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/squares/blog/omega-level-mutants-a-descriptive-list-part-one/69598/

#121 Edited by Dredeuced (5336 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01: My apologies, I thought you were making a team with all those folks on it for a mid level tournament while including a planetary level reality warper, lol.

#122 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01: My apologies, I thought you were making a team with all those folks on it for a mid level tournament while including a planetary level reality warper, lol.

haha oh no...

#123 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright I see your point but still know one has said anything about DBZ character master roshi

#124 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrevorguy: Nickzambuto has already agreed to nerf Roshi's energy projection to acceptable levels.

The only characters I have any concerns about are

Iceman (Essentially unkillable)

Doctor Fate (He's really, really powerful.)

Black Alice (I'm fine as long as she's limited to absorbing powers that don't break the limits)

#125 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: I'm not using Kent Nelson the most powerful Fate; Hector is around the level of current Strange who's in the tournament.

#126 Edited by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

Fate is limited to Vulcan level energy manipulation so he is no more powerful than Vulcan.

Iceman is relatively easily countered even with Doom and Strange batting cleanup.

As long as Black Alice is limited to magic characters in the battle, then I see no problem with her.

I am a little worried about Arion because I know nothing about him.

#127 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1, @nickzambuto, @cadencev2, @havenless, @youngjustice,@sovereign91001, @mrtrevorguy, @diredrill, @202122, @esquire, @veitha, @juiceboks,@batatest, @18hunt, @supermanwithatan01, @thundergodswrath

So debated characters are

Arion
Dr. Fate (Hall)
Iceman
Black Alice
Roshi

Well in that case I'll make some rulings.

Arion. Arion. Arion. If I'm honest, my limitation has to be that he can only work via his own power and he's not allowed to draw power from separate dimensions or invoke deities.

I trust in Beatboks1 analysis of Dr. Fate as around Current Strange level, which should just put him above Iron Man, but honestly, that's just magic for you, he won't be much.

Iceman we'll limit by not allowing him to be reform himself in that immortal manner. He has one body, if he loses it, tough luck.

Black Alice will be limited to absorbing people from this calibre (E.g, not Spectre, Kent Nelson Fate, Wonder Woman)

Roshi has already been agreed to have his energy limited.

#128 Posted by beatboks1 (6998 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a little worried about Arion because I know nothing about him.

Arion is an Immortal wizard from the time of Ancient Atlantis. His power level varies considerably. he can be up to classic Strange and Fate level, but only when he draws on some pretty potent power sources ( Deities, dimensions and the like). He has also after major battles been completely depowered where he can only do basic magic like illusions and relies on his TP etc. His average/ normal level would be around current Strange also. Aside from his magic he's a master warrior, taught by his Lover lady Chen ( head of the King of Atlantis' personal security ). He's a pretty good hand to hand combatant and a master swordsman. According to lady Chen after his second lesson he was already handling a sword like a master.

@backflip said:

Arion. Arion. Arion. If I'm honest, my limitation has to be that he can only work via his own power and he's not allowed to draw power from separate dimensions or invoke deities.

Rasm frasms Grrrrrrrrrrr

AAAAAlriiiight, gotta admit that's reasonable.

#129 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Magic is just trickey to call cause it can take down an entire team if used properly

But the so can telekenises

#130 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio
#131 Posted by New_World_Order (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh My Gosh !

#132 Posted by YoungJustice (6680 posts) - - Show Bio

Here was the team, btw, it was somewhere on the first page.

If manga/anime is allowed..

Miss Martian (Earth 16)- Camo Suit

Raven (Teen Titans)- Standard Gear

Liberta (La Storia Della Arcana Famigla)- Standard Gear

Zatanna (Earth 16)- Standard Gear

Bulma (Dragon Ball)- Capsule Pack

#133 Edited by New_World_Order (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

I was hoping I wouldn't have to face Beatboxs1, CadenceV2, or Esquire in round 1, and now look who I got to face. I'm probably going to lose in the first round. Now that I think about it I never made it too the second round in any debating tournament.

#134 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: I wouldn't count yourself out just yet, you have one of the most prestigious teams in terms of raw power, Vulcan, Loki and Sersi are going to cause some damage against any team. Beatboks will have his work cut out for him :P

@youngjustice: Seems legit, I'll edit it in

#135 Posted by New_World_Order (12546 posts) - - Show Bio
#136 Edited by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

My first fight is gonna be tough, have to figure out how to take down Dr.Doom and Dr.Strange

#138 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1, @nickzambuto, @cadencev2, @havenless, @youngjustice, @sovereign91001, @mrtrevorguy,@diredrill,@202122, @esquire, @veitha, @juiceboks, @batatest, @18hunt, @supermanwithatan01, @thundergodswrath

This is the Triskelion. Inside, at it's very core, is Wanda Maximoff. Arguably by the consequences of her action, she is one of the most prolific murderers on the planet. Now she must face judgement.

Employed by Roma, Guardian of the Omniverse, Team 1 must infiltrate the Triskelion from two miles out, aboard a reserve Quinjet. Once inside, they must outmaneuver or out right kill the opposing team before kidnapping (Or killing) Wanda Maximoff and getting her back to the Quinjet whereby they shall all be teleported to the Starlight Citadel. However, a number of situtional hazards are gonna make this difficult. Firstly, her cell is Teleport proof. Aka, you can just 'port in and out'. Furthemore, the Triskelion has defenses and Team 2 know that someone is about to stage a kidnapping of Wanda Maximoff so it's gonna be tough.

Team 2 alternate objectives, as employed by Nick Fury are slightly different. They need to stop the assault, protect Wanda and ideally annihilate as much of the team as possible. They are given total executive control over the Raft, and 20 shield agents from which to assist them in their responsibilities.

Oh, and both teams only have 1 hour to complete there objectives.

Triskelion Defenses

- Your standard Turrents

- Lockdown Doors

- 20 Armed Shield Personal

- Wanda's Prison

Team 1 Bonuses

- 1 hours full prep with dossiers of the location, and their opponents. Access to gear must be realistic

Team 2 Bonuses

- 2 Hours at the Triskelion getting to know the layout etc and set up defenses. However, they are unaware of who EXACTLY will be attacking. Access to external gear must be feasible.

Summary Objectives

Team 1

- Kidnap or Kill Wanda Maximoff from her Cell in the Triskelion (In the event of Team 1 winning, providing they can prove they can kidnap Wanda they shall be rewarded)

Team 2

- Prevent the kidnapping or death of Wanda (Team 2 get a bonus if they can wipe out the entire opposing team)

#139 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio
#140 Posted by New_World_Order (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

@backflip: Interesting. I may as well teleport Wanda away, and blow up the whole battlefield. Easy win :-)

#141 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@backflip: How do we tell who is Team one or two?

Also are we making our own matches

#142 Edited by robertloucksjr (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-Skrull/Skaar/Magneto are mid-level? So does that make Marvel Ares and Carnage street-level?

#143 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: I already covered against that :P Read the rules buddy :P

@cadencev2: Team 1 is whoever comes first up on the tournament layout. E.g, in Match G, you and Nick Vs 18hunt. You're Team 1 as you're listed first. Alternatively, in my match against BataTest, he is team 2 and I'm team 1.

Also yeah, create your own matches

#144 Posted by YoungJustice (6680 posts) - - Show Bio

@Backflip: Sorry, you can add Mystique to my team.

#145 Posted by New_World_Order (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

@backflip I know :P

Super-Skrull/Skaar/Magneto are mid-level? So does that make Marvel Ares and Carnage street-level?

Magneto can be held at the highest regards, Skaar and Super Skrull lower. Ares, and Carnage are near Skaar, and Super-Skrull.

#146 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr: Super-Skrull is definitely mid-level. Ares is definitely Mid-level when not jobbing. Anyway, this is Skaar without the Old-power, so he's only just in the 100 ton region.

#147 Edited by Juiceboks (7897 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, I really like the scenario. Teamwork is definitely gonna come into play here.

#148 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

@backflip: What are our win conditions: K.O, Death BFR?

In character? Morals on or off?

#149 Edited by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio
#150 Edited by SonDeathEater (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

Vegeta

Gohan

Goten

Trunks

Pregnate Videl

Super Saiyan God Vegeta for the next movie?Better be.Goku already absorbed some of its power