Mid level toruny Sync1 vs Magnificent storm.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Army2442

Green Goblin

vs

Storm

Abandoned warehouse 100 feet away

Green Goblin gets 1 day of prep (he gets early access to to warehouse for preping)

Green Goblin has Standard Gear (plus prep gear)

Storm gets 30 minutes for strategy only (i.e. she cant use it for prep but only for strategizing a way to take down Norman)

Morals are on and In character

Current version of storm

Green Goblin version of Norman

Ko elimination.

First to ten votes wins.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

My initial impression is that Storm is too powerful for Norman but can anyone provide info on what he can do with prep?

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sync1

GG wins this. No matter what Storm throws at him, he has a healing factor, and since they start off 100 meters apart, GG gets in close enough (via glider) to wipe the floor with Storm.

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MagnificentStorm

@sync1 said:

GG wins this. No matter what Storm throws at him, he has a healing factor, and since they start off 100 meters apart, GG gets in close enough (via glider) to wipe the floor with Storm.

Since it seems like you start on the glider Storm will throw some hurricane force winds at you not only giving you problems flying but destroying the warehouse and throwing debris at you as well. Im not thinking that GG can dodge all of that but if you do i, doubting the glider will. So if you so happen to live then Storm will make forceful rains while gradually lowing the temp to turn it into hail. Survive that. BOOM

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sync1

@MagnificentStorm said:

@sync1 said:

Since it seems like you start on the glider Storm will throw some hurricane force winds at you not only giving you problems flying but destroying the warehouse and throwing debris at you as well. Im not thinking that GG can dodge all of that but if you do i, doubting the glider will. So if you so happen to live then Storm will make forceful rains while gradually lowing the temp to turn it into hail. Survive that. BOOM

I don't see why GG doesn't just shoot her? I don't think she has superhuman reaction time. Bullets can kill her. I don't see her throwing winds before he makes a move. Also, GG has great reaction time (very close to Spiderman's) so i don't see debris hitting GG. GG is very good at long ranged attacks, so GG definitely has the advantage. GG wins.

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MagnificentStorm

@sync1 said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@sync1 said:

I don't see why GG doesn't just shoot her? I don't think she has superhuman reaction time. Bullets can kill her. I don't see her throwing winds before he makes a move. Also, GG has great reaction time (very close to Spiderman's) so i don't see debris hitting GG. GG is very good at long ranged attacks, so GG definitely has the advantage. GG wins.

Well no hes way out of his league in this battle sorry. Storm can make hurricane force winds in a conscious thought just like that so bullets are not really going to help. Two your forgetting about the hurricane force winds its not just debris that he has to dodge but also turbulence not to mention this is a whole warehouse coming at him with winds pushing debris at him at faster than 156mph. i dont see him or spiderman getting out of something like that. If that doesn't work for you then she could easily make a blizzard with high winds focused on him to freeze his glider, causing it to be useless.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@sync1 said:

Do you have any details on what he could go with prep? This is the only shot that Norman could have here. Based on what you stated so far Norman would lose badly.

Outside of creating large or unnatural weather patterns Storm's powers react pretty instantaneously (i.e. - tornadoes, hurricanes, flash freezing, etc. in the time it takes to blink). He won't get the chance to get close to Storm. While I agree that Norman should have a superior reaction time with reflexes, though I am not aware of any particular reaction speed feat for him, Storm's powers react at the speed she thinks it, and I doubt he is faster than her in that regard. GG glider is useless here since she controls the medium he is flying in, so she can direct him where ever she wants, let alone the fact that the impact of her wind force can possibly shatter the glider (unless it is made of a sufficiently durable metal) like she did to Forge's flying space sled, and that's if she doesn't opt to drop it out of the air with lightning bolts, or get creative and takes it out with amp EMP if it runs on electricity. His healing factor will not make much of a difference here either. There is nothing stopping her from making him a block of ice (sufficiently held classic Colossus before twice), pummeling him with massive hailstones at hundreds of mph until he is unconcious, thunderclapping him, etc.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Army2442

Storm wins