Avatar image for lordofthebrocean
lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By lordofthebrocean

Why do I just get incoherent fanboy rambling from everyone who posts here? Seriously, is it that hard to show proof of why you chose a certain competitor?

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FLCL1
@lordofthebrocean: not to be rude but maybe if you had info on both characters you wouldnt have made this spit in the first place, so please spare us 

yoda has the force aka TK, insane fighting ability, and a light saber that can cut through metal
lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordofthebrocean
@FLCL1 said:
" @lordofthebrocean: not to be rude but maybe if you had info on both characters you wouldnt have made this spit in the first place, so please spare us  yoda has the force aka TK, insane fighting ability, and a light saber that can cut through metal "
I can tell that you have not played all of the KH games, for you would know that Mickey can easily defeat Yoda. Play the games, and then we will have a discussion.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Matezoide2
@FLCL1 said:

" @lordofthebrocean: not to be rude but maybe if you had info on both characters you wouldnt have made this spit in the first place, so please spare us  yoda has the force aka TK, insane fighting ability, and a light saber that can cut through metal "

and he is more skilled,a better fighter,much more experience and posses the force AKA i can pin you to the ground and chop off your head

@lordofthebrocean said:
" @FLCL1 said:
I can tell that you have not played all of the KH games, for you would know that Mickey can easily defeat Yoda. Play the games, and then we will have a discussion. "

i played the second and Mickey didnt do anything important
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By capall

it doesn't matter what Yoda has or brings to this fight, Mickey mouse at his peal level is a massive reality warper  
he's a cartoon character damm it

lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lordofthebrocean
@Matezoide: I do believe that Yoda struggled against Darth Sidious in the 3rd movie, and was forced to go into exile, while Mickey combated the entire Darkness by himself and survived against it.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FLCL1
@lordofthebrocean: i played 1 and 2, watch the star wars movies and gain knowledge 
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Matezoide2
@capall said:
" it doesn't matter what Yoda has or brings to this fight, Mickey mouse at his peal level is a massive reality warper  he's a cartoon character damm it "
we are using KH version,not cartoon
if we were using Cartoon Mickey,then Mickey would win in a curbstomp
lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lordofthebrocean
@FLCL1: I know more about Star Wars than you by far. I can definitely tell by your fanboy talk. Also, I do believe that Yoda struggled against Darth Sidious in the 3rd movie, and was forced to go into exile, while Mickey combated the entire Darkness by himself and survived against it.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FLCL1
@Matezoide said:
" @capall said:
" it doesn't matter what Yoda has or brings to this fight, Mickey mouse at his peal level is a massive reality warper  he's a cartoon character damm it "
we are using KH version,not cartoon if we were using Cartoon Mickey,then Mickey would win in a curbstomp "
agreed
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By capall
@Matezoide said:
" @capall said:
we are using KH version,not cartoon if we were using Cartoon Mickey,then Mickey would win in a curbstomp "
oh, i just assumed this was the cartoon version, lol
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SilverGalford

lol!

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FLCL1
@lordofthebrocean said:
" @FLCL1: I know more about Star Wars than you by far. I can definitely tell by your fanboy talk. Also, I do believe that Yoda struggled against Darth Sidious in the 3rd movie, and was forced to go into exile, while Mickey combated the entire Darkness by himself and survived against it. "
your a idiot, first off of course he lived, its a disney game they cant have Mickey bleeding to death, now can they? also if yoda was equipped with a keyblade he could fight the darkness also
lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lordofthebrocean
@FLCL1: Flagged for calling me an idiot. If you cannot show respect, I will not debate with you.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FLCL1
@lordofthebrocean:  
yeah you go ahead and do that *rolls eyes* 

yoda wins
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By victorymaker

Definitely King Mickey. Not enough evidence has been shown that Yoda will be able to defeat King Mickey. As lordofthebrocean stated, Yoda did struggle against Darth Sidious in the 3rd movie and in the 2nd movie merely stalemated Count Dooku. Mickey took on the entire Darkness by himself and survived. King Mickey has the win in this thread.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Matezoide2
@victorymaker: 
Sidious would own Mickey anyway

what can Mickey do when Yoda stops him from moving with the force?
taking on the darkness? yeah,with a weapon made to one-shot it,Yoda is a much better fighter,faster and can stop Mickey from even moving
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FLCL1
@victorymaker: no, yoda didnt stale mate CD he also beat him,CD ran away. 

also stop making it seem like surviving the darkness is a great feat, the keyblade help protect him
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By victorymaker

If you noticed, they were matching each other blow for blow. They stalemated. I really don't see Yoda winning this. The Keyblade is a powerful weapon, and in the hands of King Mickey is definitely a force to be reckoned with. Also, entering and surviving the Darkness is a huge feat in the Kingdom Hearts universe. This is undeniable.

I am not saying Yoda isn't a great fighter (as he is arguably the greatest Jedi in the history of the Star Wars universe), but I don't see Yoda defeating the Keyblade. I really don't.

As Yoda possesses the force, the Keyblade grants its wielder magic. I don't see Yoda stopping with the force King Mickey if King Mickey simply casts "Stop."

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FLCL1
@victorymaker: anyone with a keyblade has the ability to survive the darkness 

yoda can give Mickey a stroke via the force
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By victorymaker
@FLCL1 said:

" @victorymaker: anyone with a keyblade has the ability to survive the darkness  yoda can give Mickey a stroke via the force "

I don't think it is that simple. As I said, and I will quote myself - As Yoda possesses the force, the Keyblade grants its wielder magic. I don't see Yoda stopping with the force King Mickey if King Mickey simply casts "Stop." 
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By FLCL1
@victorymaker:  
and yoda can simply crush his brain, who is faster?
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Knightly1
@FLCL1 said:
" @victorymaker: anyone with a keyblade has the ability to survive the darkness  yoda can give Mickey a stroke via the force "

Anyone with a keyblade has the ability to combat darkness, not survive it. Terra was about to be swallowed by darkness if Aqua hadn't saved him.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FLCL1
@OblivionKnight: if you can fight the darkness, you have the ability to survive it aka sora,rikku, mickey
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Knightly1
@FLCL1 said:
" @OblivionKnight: if you can fight the darkness, you have the ability to survive it aka sora,rikku, mickey "

Oh I thought you were implying that they automatically survived the darkness. Sorry.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

I would give the comic version of Yoda the win over Mickey
But Mickey would own the movie version

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FLCL1
@OblivionKnight: its ok :)
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I"m gonna bump this :P

It just wasn't ever really discussed properly, and it really would be an interesting match.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

saed_armouti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king mickey stomps, he could use stopza and just cut his head off, and he is way faster because mickey's speed is at least mach 182 which means that he is massively hypersonic and even if he uses the force choke mickey can blast a thundaga into his head, END OF THE STORY.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Edude117

Yoda calmly walks up to Mickey, removes Mickey's butt cheeks, and Mickey get's his ass handed to him.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king mickey stomps, he could use stopza and just cut his head off, and he is way faster because mickey's speed is at least mach 182 which means that he is massively hypersonic and even if he uses the force choke mickey can blast a thundaga into his head, END OF THE STORY.

wow mach 182.....what a.....ridiculous number. any feat to show this?

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to say micky 10/10

For you see, current yoda is dead.

In all seriousness, Micky will probably take 6.5/10 for superior physical stats and the fact he takes on the likes of Organization 13. Yoda will still take some matches due to the force.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iv only seen Star Wars movies, and Yoda only battles old guys lol Mickey and the entire kingdom hearts universe can fly and move at least supersonic speeds, wield "meh" final fantasy magic, and wield wield key blades that > a light sabre in anything but cutting, which doesn't matter because Mickey is clearly faster (I'm comparing this to Yoda's combat speed). Along with his Disney PIS shield he has shown some SERIOUS feats in survival that trumps failing to kill dooku the old man with a limp....lightsaber, and running away from Sideous and living in a swamp.

Force power is heavy, but Yoda seems to only pick up big things and throw them which has never even worked. I doubt mind control would work on someone who's will could resist the darkness.

Majority in favor of Mickey, just like the Vader match. Again, this is just based on movies vs KH

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

I was annoyed when my friend asked me who would win between King Mickey and Yoda then said Mickey would win after I chose Yoda. I believe Yoda will destroy King Mickey

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno...

Stopza could give Mickey the win.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

You know who really wins this fight? Disney.

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yoda stomps so hard it's not even funny. This is literally like comparing Vader to Kylo, Kylo may be really good, but Vader is literally the 2nd most powerful sith to ever exist. Keyblades are not even CLOSE to being as powerful as lightsabers. Yoda can easily just crush Mickey's Keyblade and the battle is over. Mickey has magic, sure, but yoda can easily deflect Firaga, Blizzaga, and he can easily dodge Thundaga. Mickey is one of the most powerful keyblade masters ever, but he is just nowhere near as powerful as Yoda. This thread should really be locked tbh.

OrangeVegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was this website just populated with kids in the past? I swear seeing some of these older debates makes me think that was the case.

Avatar image for deactivated-6060d1922bf05
deactivated-6060d1922bf05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathbattle bump... but id give the win to mickey based on stopza

Dathanatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dathanatus

Wank Yoda to Solar System level, assume he has genuine lightspeed from Vader stopping a lightspeed projectile. He still get obliterated by the King. Fitting since The Order is basically a lawfull good version of Organization XIII.

Avatar image for michealtututady
michealtututady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really depends if lightsaber cuts through the keys then yoda but if not then mickey

Avatar image for deactivated-60ad9ed238b0d
deactivated-60ad9ed238b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yoda curbstomps