4. Godzilla

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nerdchore:

Well I edited it, and Superman has fought many magic users in the past. See, he has no DEFENSE against magic, and I've always wondered why he survives any magical attacks at all. Well, I think I figured it out.

Magic goes right past hi Bioelectric Aura (his invulnerability), but his super dense molecular dense structure still protects him a little.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo:

I know that I'm being biased here, hence my name, hunterZILLA, but why do people think Godzilla stands no chance?

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo:

I know that I'm being biased here, hence my name, hunterZILLA, but why do people think Godzilla stands no chance?

I can't speak for everyone, but IMO; Mario (given all of the boosters in this scenario) is not only invulnerable, but if he touches you or vice versa, you die. Therefore he should win almost all scenarios UNLESS there is a combatant with reality altering/Magic abilities, and Mickey has that here. No atomic nuke or anything Godzilla possesses could harm Mario in this state. Same for superman, he could try to blow him away, but i doubt that would effect Metal Mario.

TheWhiteCrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The real fight is between Superman and Mickey. Mickey, being a true Keyblade Master, is confirmed to be Stronger than Sora and Riku at the start of DDD. His magic is already powerful, adding Yen Sid's hat and toonforce is over kill.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewhitecrown:

He can't use toonforce to reality warp, but he does get it for SLIGHTLY enhanced durability, and stamina.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

toon force their ass

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo:

I'm not sure the Rainbow Star works like that, especially on a powerful opponent. I mean, koopas and Goombas are one thing, but Godzilla, Mickey Mouse (Who I've said only has Toonforce for SOME durability and endurance), and Superman are very different.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo:

I'm not sure the Rainbow Star works like that, especially on a powerful opponent. I mean, koopas and Goombas are one thing, but Godzilla, Mickey Mouse (Who I've said only has Toonforce for SOME durability and endurance), and Superman are very different.

Of course it works like that, that's its main function. Only thing it doesn't save him from is falling in Lava.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo:

Well, just cause it works on his enemy's what's to say it would save him from Superman? Or Godzilla? Like someone in this other thread that I made, specifically to answer this thread, "just because an atom bomb is capable of killing any sort of life (or nearly anything) on our earth, or even in this universe, it doesn't automatically follow that it can destroy any sort of life in any fictional universe (Bugs Bunny, Popeye, Galactus, etc.)."

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo:

Well, just cause it works on his enemy's what's to say it would save him from Superman? Or Godzilla? Like someone in this other thread that I made, specifically to answer this thread, "just because an atom bomb is capable of killing any sort of life (or nearly anything) on our earth, or even in this universe, it doesn't automatically follow that it can destroy any sort of life in any fictional universe (Bugs Bunny, Popeye, Galactus, etc.)."

Of course it can't be proven to be fact. But you can take the facts presented to you, and make a logical assumption. 100% of living things that come into contact with Mario with a star, die. The best way to even try and explain it, is magic. Superman HAS been effected physically by many opponents before, especially by magical beings.

Seems like the logical choice to go by the numbers in this situation, and assume it would indeed have its effect on Superman. I mean... Right?

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo:

Well, that depends, has Mario ever fought someone of the same tier as Superman? I mean, has it even worked against Bowser? Plus, nothing is saving Mario from getting speed blitzed, AND the fact it doesn't even last 20 seconds so it doesn't last long.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo:

Well, that depends, has Mario ever fought someone of the same tier as Superman? I mean, has it even worked against Bowser? Plus, nothing is saving Mario from getting speed blitzed, AND the fact it doesn't even last 20 seconds so it doesn't last long.

It's a video game. Of course they aren't going to give you a star right before fighting bowser, that wouldn't be fun. If you speedblitz Mario, you fall victim to exactly what we are talking about right now. Now, as far as the duration of the star goes, i was going under the impression that it was an everlasting star. If it goes by normal star timing, then superman could speedblitz him IF he knows to wait for it to go away. You didn't note whether they have knowledge of each other, but you do say no prep and no outside help. So even if Superman attacks him first and waits for it go away (which Supe would likely classify Godzilla as the biggest threat initially and attack him first) Mario has time to turn him into a coin.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: not personal. If everyone can react and see supermans speed. He isnt winning. Plus mickey is too powerful and uses magic which supes is weak to. Mario with those stats and his items gets second place.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Still Mickey.

Jmarshmallow

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Such a stupid battle lmfao

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunterzillas: even still mario has the fts to react to supes speed according to op so mario turns him and godzilla into a coin

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By hunterzillas

@nerdchore:

What is fts? Plus I turned off the equalize speed.

Does FtS mean (faster than sound?)

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mickey mouse toon force + keyblades his way to victory

1. Mickey

2. Superman

3. Mario

4. Godzilla

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Wdc

@hunterzillas: feats. If speed isnt equalized than supes stomps

Speed is irrelevant when toon force is involved.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d568743bdb8
deactivated-57d568743bdb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably mickey

Devils

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Devils

Mickey stomps.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Mickey get his magic from Fantasia as well?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mickey and then mario

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I am wondering, what Toon Powers has Mickey actually displayed?

Avatar image for xxangelofd3athxx
XxAngelOfD3ATHxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By XxAngelOfD3ATHxX

@thitiki:

Of course it would

People that say Toonforce is Omnipotent and all that shit are dumbasses or little kids

Or they need a doctor to see that Toonforce isn't all that powerful and not even close

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Godzilla matches Toon For do with plot device. No one seems to remeber how Showa Godzilla made up powers or abilities every new movie. Add to this with Marvel feats you have one unbeatable GZ. Only straight reality warping would save the day, that's about it.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

MM via toon force

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Loading Video...

Mickey curbstomps easily.

Actually, Mickey only gets toonforce for durability, but he is still on top due to Keyblade. After that, it's Superman, Godzilla, and Mario.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mickey Mouse buys all their parent movie companies. Makes them all transgender. Roflstomp lol.