Michonne vs Molly

Mediocregeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mediocregeist

Molly (Telltale's The Walking Dead) vs Michonne (The Walking Dead comics)

Michonne
Michonne

VS

Molly
Molly

Round 1

• Michonne gets her katana
  • Molly gets her ice climbing pick
  • The fight takes place in a small town, with some walkers strolling around.
  • Battle to the death, both are actively trying to kill each other

Round 2

Who can survive the longest on their own?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Probably Michonne. Better weapon, more skill, no problems with killing. I haven't started the comic yet so idk how she is in that.

Round 2: I'm inclinded to say Molly if it's the same area she was in, in the game. She was pretty agile and knew all the ways to get around the walkers. She was spying on Lee and the gang without them noticing. Michonne is also resourceful as she formed that "walker shield". Could go either way.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rogueshadow  Moderator

Michonne both rounds, Molly was a bamf, and given more time to shine she may be able to take her, but Michonne has more feats.

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: shes more skilled.. and cold when someone crosses the line in comic form. Read it up man, I enjoyed it more than dc/marvel let alone the tv series.

Round 1 mich takes it. Sure molly is more courageous than most but not on michonnes level of fighting.

Round 2

Based on feats.. both have no trouble on their own. Sort of personal preference.

Molly left the only safe place she had and ended up scavenging from a heavily infested town. Was hunted down by the areas leading group to no avail. Her main weapon also has multiple uses. Scales buildings with no problem. Surrounded by 2 firearm wielding men, easily grabbed one hostage.

Nice stealthy movement, athletic, creative, high resource awareness, gets along with most people and brave.

Michonne is the only person I know that has trekked huge amounts of miles through hordes by herself with no gun. Best survival feat imo. With only a sword against trained men with machine guns (jungle setting) she effectively uses stealth mid fight to take a few out. Tracks people in the wild with ease.

Grounded/confident, strong combat skills, ruthless.

So in the end molly prolly looks to join up with a group. Michonne has better chances of getting to that point but feels that goal isnt necessary