Michonne (AMC) vs Casey Jones (Movie version)

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thanofleeze

Round 1: Standard Gear

Round 2: Hand to Hand

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cricket??

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Casey went against Foot Ninjas IIRC. However, I'm not sure if they actually carried any lethal equipment.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

She cuts his head off.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Thanofleeze

@evil_incarnate: Weeelll.... I don't see it being so easy. She had trouble fighting the Governor... who was pretty weak sauce.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Emperorb777

What has Michonne done to say she doesn't get stomp. Killing zombies when even children can isn't impressive at all. it's been a while since I saw the turtles movie but if Casey beat a few living breathing thinking people he's done more than Michonne.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@immortal777:

Casey went against Foot Ninjas IIRC. However, I'm not sure if they actually carried any lethal equipment.

Well, no, at least 4/5 Foot ninjas sisnt use bladed weapons, and some even tried to fight H2H, Keep in mind 1990 Movie Foot Clan are 17 year olds with daddy issues, not super ninjas trained in Japan. they were cannon fodder.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By Fallschirmjager

What has Michonne done to say she doesn't get stomp. Killing zombies when even children can isn't impressive at all. it's been a while since I saw the turtles movie but if Casey beat a few living breathing thinking people he's done more than Michonne.

this

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Emperorb777

@allstarsuperman:

The foot ninja can be cannon fodder all they want at least they can think Casey at least beat people. Michonne has only really fought mindless zombies and the one actual fight with a living person who has no physical feats to speak of he almost killed her.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@allstarsuperman:

The foot ninja can be cannon fodder all they want at least they can think Casey at least beat people. Michonne has only really fought mindless zombies and the one actual fight with a living person who has no physical feats to speak of he almost killed her.

ehh okay, well her comic version is better, i havent got that far in the show version....

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777 said:

@allstarsuperman:

ehh okay, well her comic version is better, i havent got that far in the show version....

If it was comic versions, I'm very sure Casey would curbstomp.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@allstarsuperman said:

@immortal777:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

Well, no, at least 4/5 Foot ninjas sisnt use bladed weapons, and some even tried to fight H2H, Keep in mind 1990 Movie Foot Clan are 17 year olds with daddy issues, not super ninjas trained in Japan. they were cannon fodder.

That's true, but the teenage Foot Clan members were still trained IIRC. There were a bunch of them that were training underground. That's why the Foot Clan members were able to use nunchucks (although not nearly as well as the Turtles).

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanofleeze:

Weeelll.... I don't see it being so easy. She had trouble fighting the Governor... who was pretty weak sauce.

She struck her katana through Penny's head, giving the Governor enough time to attack. Not to mention that the room they fought in was very small.

In a fair fight, Michonne wins 10/10.