Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By never give up
Part 5

vs

Part 6
Part 6

The "part" means which movie they are from. Who wins and why.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Jason would win here... after a long hard fight... the reason is because Jason has a slight edge in the super strength department
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By never give up
King Saturn said:
"Jason would win here... after a long hard fight... the reason is because Jason has a slight edge in the super strength department
"
Hmmm this is not current jason. This is the first time when he was a zombie. I will post feats of micheal myers from part 5.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"Jason would win here... after a long hard fight... the reason is because Jason has a slight edge in the super strength department
"
Hmmm this is not current jason. This is the first time when he was a zombie. I will post feats of micheal myers from part 5."
He still had the super strength here though... and at this point Jason was just as durable as Micheal is
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By never give up

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
never give up said:
"

"
I remember this scene... its a classic
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By never give up

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oldmagic

Now this is a good fight. And Jason has a huge strength feat. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"Now this is a good fight. And Jason has a huge strength feat. "
Yes Indeed he does
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By oldmagic

nope lol i was just kidding. Jason wins this with a curbstomp. His chain saw would rip him apart like cop suey. What does Myers have? a knife? 

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By never give up
oldmagic said:
"nope lol i was just kidding. Jason wins this with a curbstomp. His chain saw would rip him apart like cop suey. What does Myers have? a knife? "
What did you ever see halloween 5?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"nope lol i was just kidding. Jason wins this with a curbstomp. His chain saw would rip him apart like cop suey. What does Myers have? a knife? "
I dont think Jason could curbstomp Michael Myers... not the Micheal from the Halloween 5 film... this would be a close fight because they are somewhat the same type of character... basically have the same level of abilities ( Jason has a slight edge in strength )
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
I dont think Jason could curbstomp Michael Myers... not the Micheal from the Halloween 5 film... this would be a close fight because they are somewhat the same type of character... basically have the same level of abilities ( Jason has a slight edge in strength )"
yea but there is no way in hell, a slow character like Myers could dodge something like a chainsaw coming at him. No way in hell. If this was a fight with bare hands, then that would be something to see but Jason has a freaking chainsaw. 
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bart Simpson

Michael wins because Halloween is coming up and Friday the 13 past back in June.

oldmagic said:

Chainsaw? I think you're thinking of this dude.

Leatherface
Leatherface

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
I dont think Jason could curbstomp Michael Myers... not the Micheal from the Halloween 5 film... this would be a close fight because they are somewhat the same type of character... basically have the same level of abilities ( Jason has a slight edge in strength )"
yea but there is no way in hell, a slow character like Myers could dodge something like a chainsaw coming at him. No way in hell. If this was a fight with bare hands, then that would be something to see but Jason has a freaking chainsaw. "
I think this is a fight with just there bare hands...I dont see anything about weapons in the Original Post
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bart Simpson
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
yea but there is no way in hell, a slow character like Myers could dodge something like a chainsaw coming at him. No way in hell. If this was a fight with bare hands, then that would be something to see but Jason has a freaking chainsaw. "

Lol at the chainsaw. Just look at the photo I posted. That's who you're thinking of man. Jason likes to carry machetes.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By oldmagic
Bart Simpson said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:

Lol at the chainsaw. Just look at the photo I posted. That's who you're thinking of man."
GHA! MY EYES! You made me look at those pics up top...gha! i wish i never done that. I preferred the comic Jason the hobo looking redneck one up top. 
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By never give up

Jason feats coming up.

hulk mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By hulk mad

Jason wins.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By never give up

hulk mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By hulk mad
hulk mad said:
"Jason wins."
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By never give up

Well those are the feats.

Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

how manys  times with myers vs jason thing?  micheal is just smarter then jason but however jason stronger  and has a better weapon (Machete)   from that movie jason lives  he so damn strong there's no way in hell myers can't win even his smartness alone ain't going to help him  jason would put a end of micheal myers  jason voorhees wins this fight curbstomp lost soul i will own. 
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By never give up
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"how manys  times with myers vs jason thing?  micheal is just smarter then jason but however jason stronger  and has a better weapon (Machete)   from that movie jason lives  he so damn strong there's no way in hell myers can't win even his smartness alone ain't going to help him  jason would put a end of micheal myers  jason voorhees wins this fight curbstomp lost soul i will own. "
Micheal has the curse remember.
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bart Simpson

What's makes Jason so much stronger than Michael? I never saw all Friday the 13th films yet, but the best display of strength I've seen Jason do was knocked down a facility door in Freddy vs Jason after banging on it for several minutes. Best display of strength I've seen from Michael was the ending of Halloween 5 when he broke through the bars of his holding cell.

And these are the 3 reasons why Micheal wins.

1. While both Michael and Jason been beaten and killed a number of times. Jason's losses far outweighs Michael's.

2. Jason's been beaten by girls so many times, I don't know where to start. While the only girl I can remember beating Michael was Jamie Lee Curtis (who Michael later killed). And there's no shame in a horror monster losing to the scream queen.

3. As we've seen in the past Michael and Jason usually rise up and get their powers from their special days. Halloween is coming up while Friday the 13th past back in June.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By never give up
Bart Simpson said:
"What's makes Jason so much stronger than Michael? I never saw all Friday the 13th films yet, but the best display of strength I've seen Jason do was knocked down a facility door in Freddy vs Jason after banging on it for several minutes. Best display of strength I've seen from Michael was the ending of Halloween 5 when he broke through the bars of his holding cell.

1. While both Michael and Jason been beaten and killed a number of times. Jason's losses far outweighs Michael's.

2. Jason's been beaten by girls so many times, I don't know where to start. While the only girl I can remember beating Michael was Jamie Lee Curtis (who Michael later killed). And there's no shame in a horror monster losing to the scream queen.

3. As we've seen in the past Michael and Jason usually rise up and get their powers from their special days. Halloween is coming up while Friday the 13th past back in June."
Micheal Myers has never be killed in the movies.
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bart Simpson
never give up said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"What's makes Jason so much stronger than Michael? I never saw all Friday the 13th films yet, but the best display of strength I've seen Jason do was knocked down a facility door in Freddy vs Jason after banging on it for several minutes. Best display of strength I've seen from Michael was the ending of Halloween 5 when he broke through the bars of his holding cell.

3. As we've seen in the past Michael and Jason usually rise up and get their powers from their special days. Halloween is coming up while Friday the 13th past back in June."
Micheal Myers has never be killed in the movies."

You're right. The deaths mainly refer to Jason. Although Michael was suppose to die at the end of Halloween 2 and 20 years later. But both were later changed.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By never give up
Bart Simpson said:
"never give up said:
"Bart Simpson said:

Micheal Myers has never be killed in the movies."

You're right. The deaths mainly refer to Jason. Although Michael was suppose to die at the end of Halloween 2 and 20 years later. But both were later changed.

"
He was in a coma after getting burned. In halloween h20 micheal myers changed clothes with a mute he didnot get his head chopped off.
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

myers got beat by a rapper the was awful jason wins.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By never give up
"myers got beat by a rapper the was awful jason wins.
"
Jason got beat by a girl, a little kid killed him for the first time, got beat by a girl so many times.
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so what? you thank myers would win just because jason got beat by girls mores? you just want myers to win at least jason got hit or kill by almost anything you can thank of  and still comes back myers never got blow up or everything like that i want to see myers get blow up and let's see if he can come back from that and i know he won't.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By never give up
"so what? you thank myers would win just because jason got beat by girls mores? you just want myers to win at least jason got hit or kill by almost anything you can thank of  and still comes back myers never got blow up or everything like that i want to see myers get blow up and let's see if he can come back from that and i know he won't."
Ummm you said micheal myers got beat by a rapper and I simply told you that what jason has been beaten by....
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i know everybody have there opinions and all but i still don't see myers winning here

There are 3 reason why jason is going to win this    1)Weapons: myers has a standard psycho issue knife  jason has the big  machete winner jason   2) series: jason's movies ran for way longer then myers and he still isn't dead  i mean myers never even featured in some of the  halloween series  winner jason   3) Experiance: myers isn't used to or never fighting other supernatural creatures he simply hunts down normal humans and jason battled with and arguably defeated freddy kruger  at least   no doubt jason has this one in the bodybag  i got to go set up a match.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By never give up

Lol jason wasnot in all his films in friday the 13 th the new beginning it was roy burns.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

I think after Freddie vs. Jason, it's been established that Jason Vorhees is supernatural. While Michael Myers is one big, tough, crazy dude, you just can't kill Jason... even when you kill him,   Jason wins in my book because he once caught a kid in a sleeping bag, zipped it up and swung it against a tree. Me and Howie were laughing so loud we thought we were going to get kicked out of the theater. Plus there are way more boobies in Friday the 13th movies    in a one on one fight, Jason is just indestructable. When he fought freddie, he got his ass kicked, he was stabbed, crushed by big items, beaten up, and still walked away with freddie's head. The guy is just too tough really)) 

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By never give up
DRDOOMSDAY-360 said:
"

I think after Freddie vs. Jason, it's been established that Jason Vorhees is supernatural. While Michael Myers is one big, tough, crazy dude, you just can't kill Jason... even when you kill him,   Jason wins in my book because he once caught a kid in a sleeping bag, zipped it up and swung it against a tree. Me and Howie were laughing so loud we thought we were going to get kicked out of the theater. Plus there are way more boobies in Friday the 13th movies    in a one on one fight, Jason is just indestructable. When he fought freddie, he got his ass kicked, he was stabbed, crushed by big items, beaten up, and still walked away with freddie's head. The guy is just too tough really)) 

"
Did you see the videos I posted
Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Darth Balls

id say jason vorhees  part 6 wasn't reallly his prime id say either fvj or jgth

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By never give up
Darth Balls said:
"id say jason vorhees  part 6 wasn't reallly his prime id say either fvj or jgth"
So you think he wins look at the videos i posted.
Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Darth Balls

im not sure what ur getting at.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By never give up
Darth Balls said:
"im not sure what ur getting at."
Just asking did you see the videos I posted on the first page you can compare those and see who wins.
Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Darth Balls

yea i did. jason pretty easily.part six he was walking fast .he it's the turtle and hair all over again except the hair is a decomposing evil zombie with a machete.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By never give up
Darth Balls said:
"yea i did. jason pretty easily.part six he was walking fast .he it's the turtle and hair all over again except the hair is a decomposing evil zombie with a machete."
Man I thought it would be a cool match they you think any version of micheal myers could beat that one.
Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Darth Balls

no meaning jason wins this fight.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By never give up
Darth Balls said:
"no meaning jason wins this fight."
Do you think micheal myers from halloween 8 can take on that jason?
Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Darth Balls

maybe he was the strongest.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By never give up
Darth Balls said:
"maybe he was the strongest."
He was.
Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason wins this one. He's way stronger than Michael, does that wierd teleport thing, can take more damage came back from having his body dissolved by acid, decapitated, etc. which IRRC Michael never has. Plus, he's faced tougher enemies. Michael had trouble with his stupid sister, Jamie Lee Curtis. Wow, and what a mighty foe she is (note the sarcasm). The only being who ever gave Jason trouble is Freddy Krueger...yes, HIM. And Jason STILL won although that movie was lousy as Hell, what with the cheesiness, acting so bad it's funny, scenes intended to be frightening turning out to be comical EG, when that girl finds the guy in the folded bed and screams I just about pissed myself laughing) and almost parody-ish cliches...worst of all was how Jason's weakness to water was implemented for no reason other than for there to be something that Freddy could use against him, proven by that he had been in water before that movie but it never bothered him, and that him being able to feel fear counters the proper depiction/s of his character, anyways,

jason would f^&k him up,  jason going to get more votes anyways jason wins,  p.s.    myers movies are stupid makes no sense at all the first two are ok the rest are for worst way worst even that crap remake movie was not good  yeah thanks rob for show  me how much micheal myers sucks so much and this  keep talking about jason get beat by lil girls? myers get beat by girls and rapper and this guy NEVER GIVE UP only thanks myers would  win only cuz jason got beat by  girls more? lol  wow  this is about base on   

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Darth Balls
ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
"

Jason wins this one. He's way stronger than Michael, does that wierd teleport thing, can take more damage came back from having his body dissolved by acid, decapitated, etc. which IRRC Michael never has. Plus, he's faced tougher enemies. Michael had trouble with his stupid sister, Jamie Lee Curtis. Wow, and what a mighty foe she is (note the sarcasm). The only being who ever gave Jason trouble is Freddy Krueger...yes, HIM. And Jason STILL won although that movie was lousy as Hell, what with the cheesiness, acting so bad it's funny, scenes intended to be frightening turning out to be comical EG, when that girl finds the guy in the folded bed and screams I just about pissed myself laughing) and almost parody-ish cliches...worst of all was how Jason's weakness to water was implemented for no reason other than for there to be something that Freddy could use against him, proven by that he had been in water before that movie but it never bothered him, and that him being able to feel fear counters the proper depiction/s of his character, anyways,

jason would f^&k him up,  jason going to get more votes anyways jason wins,  p.s.    myers movies are stupid makes no sense at all the first two are ok the rest are for worst way worst even that crap remake movie was not good  yeah thanks rob for show  me how much micheal myers sucks so much and this  keep talking about jason get beat by lil girls? myers get beat by girls and rapper and this guy NEVER GIVE UP only thanks myers would  win only cuz jason got beat by  girls more? lol  wow  this is about base on   Abilities  & Strength levels of both killers  not who they lose too jason winner  With amazing strength and nigh invulnerability all jason have to do is reached forward with both hands and  crushing Michael’s skull   Myers’ skull crushes like a can under Jason’s mighty fists. That’s it, this fight is over. Jason is the winner. 

"
agreed;
Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micheal may can beat the human jason  but not the powerful zombie jason  that one  is the  zombie jason from friday the 13th part 6 jason lives, myers lose face it  i will be back later to show something.    

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By never give up

ulitmateninjagaidenx said:

"

jason would f^&k him up, jason going to get more votes anyways jason wins, p.s. myers movies are stupid makes no sense at all the first two are ok the rest are for worst way worst even that crap remake movie was not good yeah thanks rob for show me how much micheal myers sucks so much and this keep talking about jason get beat by lil girls? myers get beat by girls and rapper and this guy NEVER GIVE UP only thanks myers would win only cuz jason got beat by girls more? lol wow this is about base on Abilities & Strength levels of both killers not who they lose too jason winner With amazing strength and nigh invulnerability all jason have to do is reached forward with both hands and crushing Michael’s skull Myers’ skull crushes like a can under Jason’s mighty fists. That’s it, this fight is over. Jason is the winner.

"

Okay.