Bane tears Michael apart.

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Comiccrazeraze

Bane.... I don't care about bullets but when you have an atomic back breaker done to you? No one.... No one is standing up immediatly after that. Lol but on the real superior training and intelligence give bane the edge

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Sadly this one goes to Michael Myers, hes been shot, stabbed in the head ( then pulled the knife right out, no ko ) hes been electricuted, hit with heavier fire arms, fell from 8 story building and so forth.... plus Michaels more experienced in knife fighting than Bane is, Bane would have to outsmart Michael Somehow, but Bane never showed to of had as much durability as Michael has..

Michael Myers 8/10

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Comiccrazeraze

You think Micheal is superior to Bane in a knife fight why again? Micheal was not trained by Ra and lol durabilitly? Let me shoot micheal with a bat cycle bullet the size of a baby rhino and see him get up XD

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Guardiandevil83

If Bussa Buss can kick his ass from simply watching Kung Fu flicks. Then I'm sure a actual mercenary trained by an even more badass merc can beat him easier. Hell, his sis gave him trouble multiple times.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Alexander505

Bane easily.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By utotheg38

Im sorry, But didn't Michael bend a shotgun and smoosh a guys head together like a whoopee cushion?

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@utotheg38 said:

Im sorry, But didn't Michael bend a shotgun and smoosh a guys head together like a whoopee cushion?

Bane was punching threw concrete. And lifted an armored Batman overhead easily.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By utotheg38

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@utotheg38 said:

Didn't bane get shot by a motorcycle?

Doesn't Michael take shotgun shells like jello shots?

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I just feel that Bane has the necessary training. If he contends hand to hand he may lose after wasting steam. But I'm sure he'd figure Mike is a lil hard to put down eventually and come up with a plan.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By utotheg38

Just saw the picture, Is this the rob zombie take on Halloween?

D:

GlassRiddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GlassRiddle

Bane with his intelligence

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By nefarious

Bane breaks his back.

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By job2
@utotheg38 said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@utotheg38 said:

No. In fact he was shot by a shotgun blast in Halloween 4 and nearly bled to death, He was so weak from blood loss, he failed to kill a frail old man. The same old man recuperated michael for a whole year.  In Halloween 2 he was in a explosion that put him in a coma for 10 years. Bane was killed by a weapon that was blasting holes through stone and metal barricades.
utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By utotheg38

@Job said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@utotheg38 said:

No. In fact he was shot by a shotgun blast in Halloween 4 and nearly bled to death, He was so weak from blood loss, he failed to kill a frail old man. The same old man recuperated michael for a whole year. In Halloween 2 he was in a explosion that put him in a coma for 10 years. Bane was killed by a weapon that was blasting holes through stone and metal barricades.

Ok, Cool explanation bro.

Thanks for fixing my comment, So let me ask you this question.

Can bane do anything like that?

Can bane outmuscle Michael?

This doesn't really make any sense, But I'll wait and see If you just wanted to correct me or you really think bane could win.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Job said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@utotheg38 said:

No. In fact he was shot by a shotgun blast in Halloween 4 and nearly bled to death, He was so weak from blood loss, he failed to kill a frail old man. The same old man recuperated michael for a whole year. In Halloween 2 he was in a explosion that put him in a coma for 10 years. Bane was killed by a weapon that was blasting holes through stone and metal barricades.

Michael has been stabbed in the head and pulled the knife out, he has survived explosion, electricuted, drowned, body blown apart and he regenerates faster than jason does even 90% of your statement is false. Bane never showed such durability.

Michael stomps

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ximpossibrux

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Job said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@utotheg38 said:

Michael has been stabbed in the head and pulled the knife out, he has survived explosion, electricuted, drowned, body blown apart and he regenerates faster than jason does even 90% of your statement is false. Bane never showed such durability.

Michael stomps

this

/thread

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@XImpossibruX said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Job said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@utotheg38 said:

Michael stomps

this

/thread

lol you aint lying.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Bane breaks Michael in half. Let's see him get up from that.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Michael Myers has Horror Movie logic. He should be able to win.

job2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By job2
@utotheg38 said:

@Job said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@utotheg38 said:

This doesn't really make any sense, But I'll wait and see If you just wanted to correct me or you really think bane could win.

Michael got outsmarted by an 8 year old kid, and has been shown with sufficient enough damage he can be hurt and or killed. a 17 year old girl put him on a coma for 20 years. Bane brought an entire city under his control. He is a trained assassin good enough to defeat Batman in a fight. I'm not even going to waste another second in this thread.
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Job said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Job said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@utotheg38 said:

Michael got outsmarted by an 8 year old kid, and has been shown with sufficient enough damage he can be hurt and or killed. a 17 year old girl put him on a coma for 20 years. Bane brought an entire city under his control. He is a trained assassin good enough to defeat Batman in a fight. I'm not even going to waste another second in this thread.

You know why you dont wanna waste your time? because everything you say is untrue.

if an 8 year old girl beat Michael, I beg you to prove me otherwise, until then you're a bald face liar.

Michael has superhuman strength, has stabbed fat 300 pound man and lifted him off his feat, stabbed a man with his thumb and you wanna say Michael doesnt have high durability? If I need to jump on youtube to pull up some videos I will.... Hopefully you'll watch em and learn something.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By utotheg38

@Job said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Job said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@utotheg38 said:

Michael got outsmarted by an 8 year old kid, and has been shown with sufficient enough damage he can be hurt and or killed. a 17 year old girl put him on a coma for 20 years. Bane brought an entire city under his control. He is a trained assassin good enough to defeat Batman in a fight. I'm not even going to waste another second in this thread.

Please, No prep, Random encounter.

He'll stab Michael deep, It won't affect him. Then Michael will slit his throat and proceed to break every bone in his body.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Joewell911

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: nice new pofile pic, you've change it like 20 times today, lol

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@utotheg38 said:

@Job said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Job said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@utotheg38 said:

He'll stab Michael deep, It won't affect him. Then Michael will slit his throat and proceed to break every bone in his body.

I wouldnt bother with him... Some people dont wanna learn anything... they just make up random crap to start drama, he talks like hes never seen a Michael Myer movie a day in his life, Just like He tried to say Jason could beat the TERMINATOR when jasons a stupid, retarded, down syndrome special ed student.... You can reason with him... not worth it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: My god I know. Today I just felt like getting the perfect profile picture for some random reason.

Anyways I'm done changing it for a couple days or so.... probably change it tomorrow but whatever.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Michael has the worst speed feats of all time in H2H, and displays close to zero H2H combat skills.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Bane is far more skilled and far more intelligent then Michael Myers.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Well since this is a random battle Bane looses. In H20 he lowered himself from hiding with one arm on that pull up bar looking thing.

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

Wasn't Bane punching through concrete pillars when he was disorientated from his mask getting clipped?

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Guardiandevil83 said:

Well since this is a random battle Bane looses. In H20 he lowered himself from hiding with one arm on that pull up bar looking thing.

So...he can hold his own weight with one hand, and proceeded to be stabbed out a window by his little sister later on.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33  Edited By minigunman123

@joewell said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: nice new pofile pic, you've change it like 20 times today, lol

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. I was like "Wait, wasn't it Red X a second ago? Wasn't it a DIFFERENT pic of Red X a second ago? MASTER CHIEF NOW?!"

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@TERMINATORXX said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Job said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Job said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@utotheg38 said:

I wouldnt bother with him... Some people dont wanna learn anything... they just make up random crap to start drama, he talks like hes never seen a Michael Myer movie a day in his life, Just like He tried to say Jason could beat the TERMINATOR when jasons a stupid, retarded, down syndrome special ed student.... You can reason with him... not worth it.

I agree the Terminator stomps..but respect Jason he's badass in his own right.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Wasn't Bane punching through concrete pillars when he was disorientated from his mask getting clipped?

He was definitely throwing powerful punches, yes.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Guardiandevil83: well this debates not about jason or the TERMINATOR so we mine as well not go that route..lol

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Guardiandevil83: well this debates not about jason or the TERMINATOR so we mine as well not go that route..lol

Agreed. lol Not a fan I see. Ok thats it. lmao!

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

So...he can hold his own weight with one hand, and proceeded to be stabbed out a window by his little sister later on.

Bane is smarter and a betterr fighter. But if he tries to brawl for an extended time he may tire before he stops myers...is that better?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By terry2012

Bane.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Agreed. lol Not a fan I see. Ok thats it. lmao!

Well not so much im not a fan, I just dont see things the way some people do sometimes i guess...lol I honestly could care less or Michael Or Bane, i just call it like I see it.

if this debate was Chucky vs TERMINATOR than I'd be real interested.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minigunman123 said:

@joewell said:

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. I was like "Wait, wasn't it Red X a second ago? Wasn't it a DIFFERENT pic of Red X a second ago? MASTER CHIEF NOW?!"

XD

Sorry about that. Was trying to get the right Red X and I was like.... nah nevermind why don't I try Master Chief.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

Bane is smarter and may be a better fighter. But if he tries to brawl for an extended time he may tire before he stops myers...is that better?

He doesn't need to brawl for an extended period of time, and don't say it like he may be a better fighter, he is the better fighter by far. If we're comparing the two in skill then Bane would break Michael. The only thing Michael has going for him is durability; while Bane has skill, intelligence, and enough strength to put Myers down. I mean, he'd do a better job then Busta Rhymes and Jamie Lee Curtis.

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@HBKTimHBK: Well I think with one of those good solid punches he could punch Mike's face in perhaps?

Bane is way more agile then big ole mike and I'm pretty sure he knows how to use a knife and with that pain suppression thingy on his face he could probably take a bunch of stabs to his body.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#44  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Bane wins, why? 

-He's arguably just as strong 
-A lot faster and more agile 
-smarter/ better tactician 
-A more ferrous combatant 
-An actual trained fighter 

I honestly don't even see Michael laying a hand on Bane.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

Bane is smarter and may be a better fighter. But if he tries to brawl for an extended time he may tire before he stops myers...is that better?

He doesn't need to brawl for an extended period of time, and don't say it like he may be a better fighter, he is the better fighter by far. If we're comparing the two in skill then Bane would break Michael. The only thing Michael has going for him is durability; while Bane has skill, intelligence, and enough strength to put Myers down. I mean, he'd do a better job then Busta Rhymes and Jamie Lee Curtis.

I actually said that earlier. But If Bane beats Micheal..and he will most likely. Myers will come back and Bane might not expect that. Myers is possibly more silent then Batman.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

I actually said that earlier. But If Bane beats Micheal..and he will most likely. Myers will come back and Bane might not expect that. Myers is possibly more silent then Batman.

If he comes back, the same thing would happen again. Batman is more of a threat then Myers is, Myers doesn't think on such a high level to where he would know how to defeat Bane. Batman does. Bane could rip Myers in half with the skill and strength he has, Myers won't even be able to touch Bane. And if Myers did come back, I believe Bane would just do what Laurie did.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

Michael didnt die though when he fell off that balcony, H20 Ending with Jamie Lee Cutis cutting Michaels head off, which Michael still came back in the following film Halloween Resurrection

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@TERMINATORXX said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

Michael didnt die though when he fell off that balcony, H20 Ending with Jamie Lee Cutis cutting Michaels head off, which Michael still came back in the following film Halloween Resurrection

Watch ressurection. He changed his body with an EMT

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Guardiandevil83 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

Yep, before Laurie drove off Michael silenced the EMT so he couldn't speak, and swapped clothes with him. That was actually pretty smart.
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@Wolfrazer said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

Yep, before Laurie drove off Michael silenced the EMT so he couldn't speak, and swapped clothes with him. That was actually pretty smart.

Which helps prove that while he is slower then Bane. He is no dummy. Also..WHERE THE HELL DID HE LEARN TO DRIVE!?! I mean the dude was locked up since he was around 9 or 10.