Who?

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Resonate

Sorry, dude. I have barely any idea who either of them are.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Go check their Bios.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4  Edited By The_Martian

You mean like the Collective michael?

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

http://www.comicvine.com/the-collective/42938/

Michael is too inexperienced with his powers and too slow to deal with Majestic. He was surviving fights with everyone because they weren't coming at him with the level of power Majestic has and he was adapting while he fought them and slowly learning, but he wouldn't be able to do that with Majestic. Planet-crushing punch coming at the speed of light would wreck him, or Majestic could use his matter/energy altering vision to mess him up from the inside. And if all else fails, Majestic can just take a few seconds to build a plot device weapon or just become one with the cosmos. Maybe with a lifetime of experience with the millions of powers he has he could do something, but he doesn't have that.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eternal Chaos

If I'm not mistaken, Michael can just grab Majestic and overwhelm him with all that power coming at him and continue to attack him.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

"If I'm not mistaken, Michael can just grab Majestic and overwhelm him with all that power coming at him and continue to attack him. "

So you're ignoring Majestic's speed then? Fine. Show me Michael surviving a planet-shattering punch (and until I see Sentry push or break a planet, he doesn't have one). Show me him resisting someone destroying him on an atomic level. (that's getting done by the laser vision btw) And if you can show me those, then show me him resisting the cosmos itself coming down on him.
Post Edited:2007-07-04 22:56:32

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Buckshot says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"If I'm not mistaken, Michael can just grab Majestic and overwhelm him with all that power coming at him and continue to attack him. "
So you're ignoring Majestic's speed then? Fine. Show me Michael surviving a planet-shattering punch (and until I see Sentry push or break a planet, he doesn't have one). Show me him resisting someone destroying him on an atomic level. (that's getting done by the laser vision btw) And if you can show me those, then show me him resisting the cosmos itself coming down on him.
Post Edited:2007-07-04 22:56:32"

I wasn't ignoring his speed. I just don't know his speed. You only said coming in at light speed. I don't know how fast Michael moves he wasn't around long enough.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

You told someone else to read a bio when you haven't? Majestic can (and has, multiple times) go faster than light, and that's not just travel speed. He's built brand new technology in nanoseconds and easily catches bullets. Even if you don't know this though, I said light speed. The Collective never went at lightspeed and never showed that he could. He might have been able to but he even if he could, he didn't know how because of his inexperience, which is a weakness. So even going at just light speed, that's too fast for him to counter.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Buckshot says:

"You told someone else to read a bio when you haven't? Majestic can (and has, multiple times) go faster than light, and that's not just travel speed. He's built brand new technology in nanoseconds and easily catches bullets. Even if you don't know this though, I said light speed. The Collective never went at lightspeed and never showed that he could. He *might* have been able to but he even if he could, he didn't know how because of his inexperience, which is a weakness. So even going at just light speed, that's too fast for him to counter."

I read his bio a few weeks ago. It said he can move like what? 4 times FTL. I'm just not sure about Michael's speed. He was only around for a while. So I'm just saying... Majestic is kinda cool though...

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

"It said he can move like what? 4 times FTL."

Did you just pick that number out of your head? Here's a quote from the page: "In the same issue, he flies (under his own power) out of the Milky Way Galaxy and back to Earth in less than a year, which puts him somewhere around a few thousand times faster than light. After a ship the size of a mountain crashes on Earth, he picks it up and flies it to Pluto in under two hours. Majestic moved a bona fide mountain-sized object at multiples of light speed. He also traveled from Earth to Saturn (and back) in less time than it took one of his enemies to utter a sentence." And if you didn't know The Collective's speed, why did you just assume he could catch Majestic?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eternal Chaos

no i'm thinking somebody else that's why. I forgot. i completely apologize there was another bio that read. I'm not sure if it was lantern or flash or somebody but i know i read somebody moving 4 times FTL. but anyway, I'm saying there's no actual limit on Collective's power so i'm putting some "what if's"

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

He's got power, but no real control over it and no experience with it and therefore very limited knowledge of how to use it right. Majestic can kill him before he can even attempt to use what little he knows of his powers.
Post Edited:2007-07-04 23:43:38

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Buckshot says:

"He's got power, but no real control over it and no experience with it and therefore very limited knowledge of how to use it right. Majestic can kill him before he can even attempt to use what little he knows of his powers.
Post Edited:2007-07-04 23:43:38"

But I'm saying if Collective had knowledge and experience of all his million+ powers do you think Majestic can beat him?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

What do you mean, "I'm saying", you didn't say that. Ok, so suddenly The Collective gets to know how to use all his powers, he might win. We know he got all the mutant powers lost on M Day, but we don't know what all of them are so the whole thing is just guessing. To end it though, I say Majestic goes cosmic and erases Michael from existence.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By the creator

Majestic wins.

Why because the guy has Superman+ power level, a greater range of powers than Superman and centuries of experience.

Although Michael has a huge range of powers, he does not know what they all are, let alone how to use them creatively.

And the 'hand grenade' - Majestic is a DC character (now) and so his power level is way up above Michael's.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Wait, so all the mutants who lost there powers really didnt lose them, they were transferred into one person? I'm gonna take Micheal in this one. Micheal may not have experience but that could make him MORE of a threat, not less of one.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By Forever

How does his lack of knowledge of his own powers make him more of a threat to someone who can move at light speed+? Lack of knowledge makes you even slower and the speed difference is already pronounced. You would have to be counting on him having the power to match Majestic's speed for him to even have a chance. Either that or some Unstoppable Juggernaut level invulnerability to allow him to stay in the fight long enough to figure out a power to use against Majestic. Either way youre betting on a power that he did not display, so it's pure guesswork.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Buckshot says:

"What do you mean, "I'm saying", you didn't say that. Ok, so suddenly The Collective gets to know how to use all his powers, he might win. We know he got all the mutant powers lost on M Day, but we don't know what all of them are so the whole thing is just guessing. To end it though, I say Majestic goes cosmic and erases Michael from existence. "

Ok. I'll agree with that.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Damn, I had a Wizard mag and it listed all the mutants that had lost there powers on M day, I'll try and dig it up.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21  Edited By Forever

Still looking for it?

Case Closed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Case Closed

I would say that Majestic would win this fight but he would have a hell of a time getting rid of Michael. He probably has 20 different healing factors in his body and other assorted powers which would make him a bit of a hassle to put down.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Majestic maybe I have no idea who Michael is.