Jason its overkill Mike is human Jason is not no contest

L.B. Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By L.B. Vishanti

michael myers came to crystal lake to look for jamie myers (his only relative) and jason kills her, so right now MM is super pissed and jason is getting madder at MM for trying to kill him,

who would win?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Jason its overkill Mike is human Jason is not no contest"

Micheal Myers is far from a normal human lets get that straight first. He's been shot, stabbed, burned, crushed and yet he keeps coming back. The boy is bad. But nobody #@!$'s with J-Dawg.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Ya but he is still human just a tough son of a bitch but nothing like Jason lol

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishan
Legendary Bio Vishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

true (sorry L.B Vishanti is like messt up now.....this is Legendary Bio Vishanti A.K.A L.B Vishanti by the way) jason could keep beating up MM

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Jason rips his head off nuff said

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

nice

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

lol good

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By vegeta

SeanAKAMisery says:

"nice"

like that just found it

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

ya

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vegeta

SeanAKAMisery says:

"lol good"

have you checked out my answers for tha big brall

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

lol its all good bro

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vegeta

SeanAKAMisery says:

"ya"

just seen 10 seconds ago sorry

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold
@SeanAKAMisery: Nope michael myers is immortal and he's superhuman jason is just a ripoff and jc even said it
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lets_jam
@EVILRYUX2fold said:
@SeanAKAMisery: Nope michael myers is immortal and he's superhuman jason is just a ripoff and jc even said it
micheal myers is in fact not immortal 

he is in fact not super humna 

and even the writers of micheal myers in later movies admitted that he was in fact a rip off of jason..try againn
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nick_hero22

Didn't Michael Myers take out a whole Police Department out by himself. Enough Said.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lets_jam
@nick_hero22 said:
Didn't Michael Myers take out a whole Police Department out by himself. Enough Said.
uhmmm no he didnt...the man in black aka dr wynn threw a bomb into the police station and shot and killed all the cops inside breaking out micheal........jason however slaughtered swat teams. And yes you're right..nuff said. One of these men were put into a 10 year coma and nearly bled to death from being shot with a shotgun...the other can regenerate from not having a head.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MKF30

Myers

Ruvik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By Ruvik_

jason wins
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#21  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Jason stomps.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BMEZY

i thought michael was a demonic being that always appeared when there was a certain constellation in the sky... i think it has something to do with the curse of the thorn; michael is the scariest for sure.
 I think he was the most realistic. That is the only way horror movies can scare me: if some part of my brain can accept that this COULD happen.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lets_jam
@BMEZY said:

i thought michael was a demonic being that always appeared when there was a certain constellation in the sky... i think it has something to do with the curse of the thorn; 
no
BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BMEZY
@lets_jam

actually i was right. when michael was a child he was cursed with the thorn; this is what gives him his inhuman strength and immunity from death throughout much of the series, having been inflicted with the curse when he was a child. it was also his motivation to kill throughout the series; the man in black in the myers' movie curse of michael myers is michael's master and is what turned him pure evil and somewhat demonic. also, it was revealed that the thorn constellation shows up in the sky on October 31 of every year, which is why myers always appears, no matter the circumstance.. he isn't human.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lets_jam
@BMEZY: no you're not right, micheal myers is human who has limited superhuman abilities. Demons dont get put into 10 year comas. Demons do not get shot and need to recuperate for a year. Micheal is human.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nick_hero22
@lets_jam said:
@nick_hero22 said:
uhmmm no he didnt...the man in black aka dr wynn threw a bomb into the police station and shot and killed all the cops inside breaking out micheal........jason however slaughtered swat teams. And yes you're right..nuff said. One of these men were put into a 10 year coma and nearly bled to death from being shot with a shotgun...the other can regenerate from not having a head.

I don't recall Jason killing a entire swat team can you posted proof of this? Michael did kill a entire police department it happen in Halloween 4. When was Michael put in a 10 year and bled to death? 

lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lets_jam
@nick_hero22 said:
@lets_jam said:
@nick_hero22 said:
I don't recall Jason killing a entire swat team can you posted proof of this? Michael did kill a entire police department it happen in Halloween 4. When was Michael put in a 10 year and bled to death?  
you dont recall a lot of things..maybe because you dont watch the movies. michael didnt kill anyone..unless you think michael killed a bunch of cops with a machine gun from his cell. He was put into a ten year coma in halloween 2 and i said nearly bled to death..which happened in halloween 4/5
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By nick_hero22
@lets_jam said:
@nick_hero22 said:

No in Halloween 4 Michael Myers took out a police station what you are talking about happen during Halloween 6 when they finally caught him and imprisoned him. Proof that Jason took out a swat team? If you are referring to the events that happen in the end of Halloween 4 Michael was shot dozens of times with shotguns by multiple people and came back to life the next year. 

The same thing happen to Jason and he got blown to bits 

lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lets_jam
@nick_hero22 said:
@lets_jam said:
@nick_hero22 said:

No in Halloween 4 Michael Myers took out a police station what you are talking about happen during Halloween 6 when they finally caught him and imprisoned him. Proof that Jason took out a swat team? If you are referring to the events that happen in the end of Halloween 4 Michael was shot dozens of times with shotguns by multiple people and came back to life the next year. 

The same thing happen to Jason and he got blown to bits  
...sir...stop reading wiki entries and actually gee..idk..watch the movie. Micheal didnt do anything..micheal..was locked in a jail cell. The movie was halloween 5 not 4..micael was never arrested in 4..Dr wynn who appeared in haloween 6 killed those cops and kidnapped jaime and set michael free...k.  

3:30..yeah notice michael crawling because he's too weak to stand 
4:30 to 5:30 obviously struggling to stand because he's too hurt  and then collapses from the blood loss trying to strangle an old man  

he didnt come back to life...he wasnt dead....once again...actually watch the movies
RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RisingBean
@nick_hero22: Mike went into the ten year coma after Loomis blew them up in the hospital OR in Halloween 2. Ten years passed between parts 2 and 4. He nearly died when shot up by the fellas with rifles at the end of part 4. Took a year to recover.  

At any rate, Michael is indeed a conduit for evil. The problem is that Jason is as well and the latter has shown feats that were much more vicious. I think Mike is too subtle to beat Jason.
STR1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By STR1

They should of made this movie instead of the Freddy vs Jason!
EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold
@lets_jam: nope JC said jason was a ripoff 
Michael myers-1978 
Jason voorhees-1980 
so you try again....
The_Elemetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Elemetal

I gotta say Michael Meyers is my all time favorite horror movie character but Jason is like a beefed up rip off of Michael. So Michael is smarter and scarier in my opinion but Jason is just a meathead with a machete, I guess we would have to see how it played out!

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MKF30

Myers

lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lets_jam
@EVILRYUX2fold said:

@lets_jam: nope JC said jason was a ripoff Michael myers-1978 Jason voorhees-1980 so you try again....

i know which came first. Micheal myers sequel appearances ripped of jason movies..turning michael from a severely deranged man to an unstoppable demonic whatever. As i said even halloween writers acknowledged this in the halloween 25 years of terror anniversary dvd. So no need to try again, how about you just actually know what you're talking about kthanks
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lets_jam

when michael myers doesn't need to pretend to be someone else to avoid being killed, doesn't get put into 10 year comas from an explosion that even a 60 something old man survived and, doesn't nearly die from gun shot wounds needing a year to recover....when all that happens then michael stands a chance against a man who can rip peoples heads off, isn't not phased by bullets, internal injuries and supernatural speed. Til then Jason stomps

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By buttersdaman000

Jason Voorhees wins
Although Micheal is creepier.....

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold
@lets_jam: i did know what i was talking about you just keep  *TRYING* to take up for that discusting down syndrome muthafucka you can just **** and stop making invalid statements such as them admitting that they ripped off *which they didnt*
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lets_jam
@EVILRYUX2fold: i laughed have a nice day 
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#40  Edited By PikminMania
@lets_jam: @lets_jam: @lets_jam: I didn't know the writers of Halloween could see into the future.. weird. What I mean by that is Halloween came out before Friday the 13th sooo... try again
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By progenitorigin

Gotta go with Michael Myers, as doctor Lumis said, he's pure evil.  And, for the record, Halloween came out before Jason, John Carpenter is the master.  Myers in the first movie was stabbed, shot, and still got up and disappeared as if it were nothing, so I don't think he's a rip off at all.  Jason became a ripoff after they got rid of the fact that his mother was the first killer, which a lot of people forget.
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lets_jam
@PikminMania said:

@lets_jam: @lets_jam: @lets_jam: I didn't know the writers of Halloween could see into the future.. weird. What I mean by that is Halloween came out before Friday the 13th sooo... try again

im going to say this one last time and people with comprehension problems be damned. Yes halloween came out first..i already said that......i also said that on the halloween 25th years of terror dvd the writers acknowledged micheal myers began to rip off friday the thirteenth movies saying the sequels turned him into a jason clone. Which is why when halloween H20 came out..they ignored the last 3 movies in which micheals suddenly had superhuman strength, and had a curse placed upon him which gave him powers....all of which took place years after jason had become supernatural in nature. When halloween h20 was made they ignored all of that saying they wanted to get back to his "roots" and not just be some jason clone...they then rewrote  halloween 7 the revenge of laurie strode..and turned it into Halloween h20..ignoring all previous mentions of supernatural powers for michael. So once again..know wtf youre talking about
lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lets_jam

anyone "going" with michaels needs to put down the crack pipe. 

jason stomps

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By progenitorigin
@lets_jam said:
anyone "going" with michaels needs to put down the crack pipe.  jason stomps

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Jason, although Michael is smarter, jason is vastly stronger (in Jason Takes manhatten one punch from him was enough to knock a man's head off, in Freddy vs jason he lifted a large boiler heater like it was a toy) also, although both have shown great durability, Jason has just taken more, and i think he heals faster than michael, at the end of Halloween 2, when Michael was on fire, he managed to take a few steps but finally fell, however in Freddy vs Jason, when jason was on fire, it seemed like he didn't even notice it

Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Amazingoctus

No idea. I'll just go ahead and say Michael though.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MKF30
@Amazingoctus said:
Agreed. Myers kills Jason for being a cheesy retarded, deformed biteoff of him lol
Amazingoctus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Amazingoctus
@MKF30 said:
@Amazingoctus said:
Agreed. Myers kills Jason for being a cheesy retarded, deformed biteoff of him lol
I went with Michael because I wanted the smaller guy to win. He probably isn't too much smaller though
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By mrtrevorguy

neither of them can die....

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MKF30
@Amazingoctus said:
@MKF30 said:
@Amazingoctus said:
I went with Michael because I wanted the smaller guy to win. He probably isn't too much smaller though
 I'm sure, I was merely being witty since the concept of Jason is more or less Myers with a Hockey Mask... 

Although, depending on version Myers in Zombie films and in COMM was BUFFED up big time.

@mrtrevorguy said:
neither of them can die....
This is true