Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crmidnight

I know this has been done before, but let me spice things up...Make it a little more fresh. 

Setting is a remote island somewhere off the Pacific. They were brought there by government scientists to watch them duke it out so they can study their remarkable ability to withstand brutal attacks. The government scientists bring in prisoners from Guantanamo Bay and Azkaban Prison as bait. Jason and Michael, little by little, one by one, do what they do best until they finally meet up. We're talking Jason from Jason X (Begining, before he got mechanically altered) vs. Michael from Halloween Resurrection. Jason is armed with his signature machete and a tent spike and Michael is armed with a kitchen knife and a wood axe.

Battle of the Badasses, who wins this fight to the death?
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ComicStooge

Jason wins here.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By crmidnight
@ComicStooge said:
"Jason wins here. "

Honestly, for me, this is one tough battle I can't decide. I honestly do not know who would win this one. Hoping to see some good points and opinions in this battle.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason he has the better superhuman feats
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Jason wins. I like Michael Myers alot more, but honestly Jason wins.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crmidnight
@slacker the hacker said:
"Jason he has the better superhuman feats "

Wouldn't Michael have better stealth feats?
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By angryvigilante
@crmidnight: Michael wouldn't be able to kill Jason.....Jason pretty much stomps.
SSGL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SSGL1

VORHEES

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crmidnight

Sweet. Can anyone argue for Michael, or is this just a curbstomp? lol
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MKF30

Myers gets my vote. He's far more emotionless then Jason is...Jason does what he does because he's angry, pissed..Michael is just flat out "evil" lol 

Besides, Jason is just a biteoff Michael Myers with a Hockey mask anyway more or less...and I also believe Myers is smarter then Jason is IMO, ever watch H20 guys? lol watch that movie and watch what he does towards the end and you'll see what I mean. And I'd say overall Myers has better feats honestly. 

Jason has punched off someone head, Myers has literally picked up people as in full grown men with one hand..lift them off their feet, pin them against a wall and stab/mount them with the other via  knife...not only that but he's picked people up by their heads, held them and crushed their skulls right there...Jason uses weapons FAR more and relies on them then Myers does, it's really obvious. 

So, overall Myers gets my vote here. Plus, unlike Jason, he's not blinded or blocked by emotions...we saw this in Freddy vs. Jason

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

I like Myers better but Jason's got better durability so I give it to him

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MKF30
@Edamame said:

" @MKF30 said:

" He's far more emotionless then Jason is...Jason does what he does because he's angry, pissed..Michael is just flat out "evil" lol  Besides, Jason is just a biteoff Michael Myers with a Hockey mask anyway more or less...and I also believe Myers is smarter then Jason is IMO, ever watch H20 guys? lol watch that movie and watch what he does towards the end and you'll see what I mean. "
I remember Michael displaying emotion, but that rarely was the case. If I recall correctly, he felt sorry that he had to kill a young girl. He often has a tendency to stare at his victims. I am not sure why that is. Besides, isn't Michael Myers supposedly controlled by the Devil?  Is Jason Voorhees truly angry? I thought he was just 100% persuaded by his mother that he must kill and kill.   Michael Myers is certainly more cunning than Jason. However, Jason sometimes appears out of nowhere. LOL I wonder if he uses a scooter to get form point A to point B. "
The only movie he showed emotion was the 5th, where he was hunting Jaimi(his niece) and paused for one second, they showed a tear going down his face then he went into a rage and just blocked it all together...other then that one moment in like the entire series lol Myers has never been effected by emotions. lol in the next movie, she's grown up and he killed her without remote remorse or mercy...pretty badly too in a barn shredder lol... 

Then he was going after the baby, but Tommy Doyle and Loomis were protecting the baby from Myers. They tried to say he was being controlled by "an evil voice" but then he just went rogue and killed everyone even the people who tried helping Michale(the evil cult people lol) he butchered all of them....and just kills whoever gets in his way... 

Myers also appears out of nowhere, but unlike Jason tends to walk slow/fast..jason sometimes will run. Michael just tends to cut people off thru another way lol, he's slick and tends to fade in with the darkness. lol for some reason Myers in most films NEVER runs, he occassionally moves faster but most of the time walks so slow yet catches up to people lol 

Not sure why people think Jason has better durability, he doesn't...he's had parts of his body chopped off or blown off in a few movies...Myers this has yet to happen...lol and he's been thru worse.
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#15  Edited By goldenshot80
@MKF30: .But, Can Micheal Myers kill Freddy?? no...
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MKF30
@goldenshot80 said: 

lol why bring up Freddy? Freddy isn't in this but if he was... Jason couldn't either, unless freddy is in the real world then freddy is screwed..but Myers has far less weaknesses then Jason. 

Jason fears something, Myers...doesn't. lol
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vcreed2002

I doubt I could come to a conclusion that I felt 100% about.  My gut tells me that Jason is the badder dude in a straight up fight but some of you have made me re-think that. I am not sure.  I will say this though, Myers is by far the cooler of the two.  He's the original and I will always route for him, lol.
The Sadhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By The Sadhu

My vote goes to Jason... 

Even thou these two are evenly matched... IMO 

Jason just seems to have that edge... also the guy can't die... no matter hard they try to stop him... Jason just keeps on coming!
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hangar_18

I was going to direct my post directly at MKF30, but i learned early that logic and reason doesn't suit him. As everyone else has stated, this is a stomp in jasons favor.   

I shouldn't have to even have to explain why the guy who can regenerate any damage down to him, posses other bodies, and wont be stopped from having any of his vital organs stabbed, has super human strength and durability, etc etc etc can kill a man who is just a regular human psychopath who for 2 movies in a row couldn't kill a 6 year old kid

And anyone who has ever seen the classic friday the 13th movies knows that jason always sneaks up on people until he gets to that last kill and its just him chasing someone down. He's also an excellent marksman with arrows and throwing knives. 

And to the guy asking how a man who once accidentally pulled a mans arm off by grabbing a machete from him, and then threw him with enough force that he nearly exploded on a tree several meters away has to ask how he's going to kill micheal, a human with a machette then theres seriously something wrong there. 

This is a stomp for jason anyone who thinks otherwise, is lying to themselves.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MKF30
 Myers doesn't die either ^ lol @ the dude that said that.    

@Hangar_18 said: 

" I was going to direct my post directly at MKF30, but i learned early that logic and reason doesn't suit him. As everyone else has stated, this is a stomp in jasons favor.    I shouldn't have to even have to explain why the guy who can regenerate any damage down to him, posses other bodies, and wont be stopped from having any of his vital organs stabbed, has super human strength and durability, etc etc etc can kill a man who is just a regular human psychopath who for 2 movies in a row couldn't kill a 6 year old kid And anyone who has ever seen the classic friday the 13th movies knows that jason always sneaks up on people until he gets to that last kill and its just him chasing someone down. He's also an excellent marksman with arrows and throwing knives.   And to the guy asking how a man who once accidentally pulled a mans arm off by grabbing a machete from him, and then threw him with enough force that he nearly exploded on a tree several meters away has to ask how he's going to kill micheal, a human with a machette then theres seriously something wrong there.  This is a stomp for jason anyone who thinks otherwise, is lying to themselves. "

" I was going to direct my post directly at MKF30, but i learned early that logic and reason doesn't suit him. As everyone else has stated, this is a stomp in jasons favor.    I shouldn't have to even have to explain why the guy who can regenerate any damage down to him, posses other bodies, and wont be stopped from having any of his vital organs stabbed, has super human strength and durability, etc etc etc can kill a man who is just a regular human psychopath who for 2 movies in a row couldn't kill a 6 year old kid And anyone who has ever seen the classic friday the 13th movies knows that jason always sneaks up on people until he gets to that last kill and its just him chasing someone down. He's also an excellent marksman with arrows and throwing knives.   And to the guy asking how a man who once accidentally pulled a mans arm off by grabbing a machete from him, and then threw him with enough force that he nearly exploded on a tree several meters away has to ask how he's going to kill micheal, a human with a machette then theres seriously something wrong there.  This is a stomp for jason anyone who thinks otherwise, is lying to themselves. "

Quoted for proof once the mods see this...

Hangar that's ok because I'll just flag your off topic posts bashing me, instead of posting concerning the thread topic... and this is hardly a stomp for Jason but lol I'm not surprised....anyone that knows anything about horror films knows Myers is far more durable and smarter, thus Myers wins. Ever see H20? COMM? 

lol, yeah I don't know anything...that's why people come to me with PM's with horror questions concerning Halloween, Child's Play and tons of other movies and anything MK related...I'll just let you believe what you want :) I find it amusing. Yes, and umm actually Myers was merely "delayed" concering killing his 6 year old niece, anyone that actually watched the films knows he had to go thru a ton of vigilantes, cops and other people just to get to her...and half those people he killed with his pure hands, unlike Jason that needs a weapon half the time lol and even needed his mommy in the first one to do the work for him.... Jason has been killed a few times and only came back due to PIS retarded reasons...Myers has never been killed outside of Zombie's movie(in which I read there will be another one) so he's most likely not even dead...

@Edamame
said:

" Yes. That is the instance to which I am referring. If I recall correctly, she was on the bed? I forgot. LOL
With regards to Jason running quickly, are you referring to the film that came out in 2009? The thing with Michael is sometimes he doesn't even need to run because he is already right behind his future victim. LOL  Exactly. Michael used the dark to his advantage, unlike Jason.   "

Yep, well actually she was running from him while he was trying to kill her...but she hid up in the attic, in a coffin(he had the dead bodies up there lol) and she hid in it, he found her and was about to stab her and she said "Uncle" and he paused for a second, then went into a rage when she tried to touch him lol Yeah, Myers is far smarter then Jason, he hides, he's sneaky, uses darkness and hides in spots you can't see well lol and the H20 proves he's a lot smarter then some people think and in this case, far smarter then Jason lol. 
The Sadhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By The Sadhu
@Edamame said:
" @The Sadhu said:
. also the guy can't die... no matter hard they try to stop him... Jason just keeps on coming! "
Same with Michael.  ; ) "

True... 

Okay... maybe its just sentimental reasons why I vote for Jason... my name is Jason too... so there...
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hangar_18

LMFAO 

Micheal is a human, micheal can die...or do you think he switched places with tht paramedic because he liked his clothes? Or the fact that he was in a coma for 10 years after he was in an explosion. Or the fact that it took him a year to recover from gunshot wounds. This is ridiculous. I mean honestly, yeah micheals smarts allowed him to get bested by a 6 year old girl for 2 movies in a row. WOW look at me i set up dead bodies for cheap scares im smart..this will help me kill a man who was once blown to pieces and just possessed another body and came back midway through the movie. Surely this will help i micheal myers a human who can die (despite others claims) kill a man with super human strength, regenerative abilities, and who cant feel pain. How is this even going on still?

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Theworldbreaker
                                                                                   This guy own's them both, and far more evil then the both of them combined 

In all seriousness though i think Jason would win.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MKF30
 I guess some people fail to realize Jason is human too...but Myers isn't a "normal" human, unlike Jason his source is different. not to mention Myers has never "died" in any Movie...love it how the same troll follows me around now.

@Edamame said:

" @MKF30 said:

"  Myers doesn't die either ^ lol

@Edamame said:

" Yes. That is the instance to which I am referring. If I recall correctly, she was on the bed? I forgot. LOL
With regards to Jason running quickly, are you referring to the film that came out in 2009? The thing with Michael is sometimes he doesn't even need to run because he is already right behind his future victim. LOL  Exactly. Michael used the dark to his advantage, unlike Jason.   "
Yep, well actually she was running from him while he was trying to kill her...but she hid up in the attic, in a coffin(he had the dead bodies up there lol) and she hid in it, he found her and was about to stab her and she said "Uncle" and he paused for a second, then went into a rage when she tried to touch him lol Yeah, Myers is far smarter then Jason, he hides, he's sneaky, uses darkness and hides in spots you can't see well lol and the H20 proves he's a lot smarter then some people think and in this case, far smarter then Jason lol.  "
I wonder why he went into a rage though. Is it perhaps because he "dared" display emotion? LOL Do you see what I mean? Jason just appears out of nowhere though. LOL "
He's just evil man lol, unlike Jason that does what he does for "a reason because he's pissed and wants revenge" Myers is just pure freaking evil lol. Jason runs/moves faster then Myers does(everyone does) but Myers seems to like teleport I swear lol, the way he cuts off people haha
Larkin1388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Larkin1388

Jason FTW...

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MKF30
@Edamame said:
" @MKF30 said:
" He's just evil man lol, unlike Jason that does what he does for "a reason because he's pissed and wants revenge" Myers is just pure freaking evil lol. Jason runs/moves faster then Myers does(everyone does) but Myers seems to like teleport I swear lol, the way he cuts off people haha "
I think Michael is simply ruthless and homicidal.  I have never seen him smiling whenever he kills people. Therefore, I don't think he is sadistic.   Regarding Jason: Is it all about anger or is it because he is doing what his mother told him do to? "
Yeah, well he does wear a mask lol lol. Jason is just a retarded, deformed kid grown up all pissed because horny teens let him drown lmao... 

Myers is a far deeper, original character...
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By slimj87d
@MKF30 said: 

@Edamame said: 

@MKF30 said: 

"  He's just evil man lol, unlike Jason that does what he does for "a reason because he's pissed and wants revenge" Myers is just pure freaking evil lol. Jason runs/moves faster then Myers does(everyone does) but Myers seems to like teleport I swear lol, the way he cuts off people haha "
I think Michael is simply ruthless and homicidal.  I have never seen him smiling whenever he kills people. Therefore, I don't think he is sadistic.   Regarding Jason: Is it all about anger or is it because he is doing what his mother told him do to? "
Yeah, well he does wear a mask lol lol. Jason is just a retarded, deformed kid grown up all pissed because horny teens let him drown lmao...  Myers is a far deeper, original character... "

Agreed
No Caption Provided
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hangar_18

Yes micheal myers is a far deeper character. His motivation for killing is what again? Oh thats right he doesn't have one. He's just another shallow, superficial serial killer. Learn what it means to be "deep". Going on a killing rampage because you drowned and your mother had her head cut off is a hell of a lot depper than going around killing for no reason. True story.  Props for being the OG

PS:
And in the remake his motivation was my family members picked on me.  

PSS: Have any of you people even seen these movies? The first person micheal killed was his sister after she banged her bf, yet alone the other 4 or 5 people who he killed while having sex in the original movie alone. If you're going to criticize something at least try to know what you're talking about folks, just sayin.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MKF30

I've seen them all, they got kind of ridiculous with Jason though more IMO. 

Myers =pure evil, his motivation. "deep" as in original concept. Jason was spawned off Halloween anyway. 

But hey, I enjoy Halloween more personally then Friday. Most remakes don't live up to the originals.

Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hangar_18

Again you keep throwing out the word deep, what makes micheal deep?  Micheal has zero motivation whatsoever, thats the complete and total opposite of deep. His original concept was just that of some crazy little kid who got sent to a mental institution and became a crazy adult. And what jason isn't evil o_O If you want to claim hes more evil than jason ok. The guy who takes his masks of and cries before he's about to kill a child is more evil than a guy who tries to kill kids for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, whatever thats your opinion. Every horror movie villain almost ever is spawned from micheal myers thats not really saying much.  

Everyone enjoys halloween more over friday the 13th series. That in no way = micheal can take jaon in a fight. Because he can't, he just cant

Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Hangar_18 said:
"Again you keep throwing out the word deep, what makes micheal deep?  Micheal has zero motivation whatsoever, thats the complete and total opposite of deep. His original concept was just that of some crazy little kid who got sent to a mental institution and became a crazy adult. And what jason isn't evil o_O If you want to claim hes more evil than jason ok. The guy who takes his masks of and cries before he's about to kill a child is more evil than a guy who tries to kill kids for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, whatever thats your opinion. Every horror movie villain almost ever is spawned from micheal myers thats not really saying much.   Everyone enjoys halloween more over friday the 13th series. That in no way = micheal can take jaon in a fight. Because he can't, he just cant "

I agree 1000% with most of what you are saying... I laughed so hard, at you're reasoning.
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Hangar_18
@MKF30:  
"  Hey Hangar that's ok because logic and your name don't mix period so, and hardly a stomp for Jason but lol I'm not surprised....anyone that knows anything about horror films knows Myers is far more durable and smarter, thus Myers wins. lol, yeah I don't know anything...that's why people come to me with PM's with horror questions concerning Halloween, Child's Play and tons of other movies and anything MK related...I'll just let you believe what you want :) I find it amusing. Yes, and umm actually Myers was merely "delayed" concering killing his 6 year old niece, anyone that actually watched the films knows he had to go thru a ton of vigilantes, cops and other people just to get to her...and half those people he killed with his pure hands, unlike Jason that needs a weapon half the time lol. Jason has been killed a few times and only came back due to PIS retarded reasons...Myers has never been killed outside of Zombie's movie(in which I read there will be another one) so he's most likely not even dead" 

I couldn't possibly care less what you think of me at this point. I mean if people were actually still posting in this thread to see you claim that michael a normal human has better durability than jason they too can see how logical you are...or aren't rather. Micheal has been doubled over by a coat hanger to the eye. He was put into a coma for ten whole years from a gas explosion, but hes more durable than a man who once had his heart stabbed after god knows how many slashes to his kind yes and gun shot wounds, steal pipes impaling him and just kept walking as if it were nothing at all. XD michael was shot and again it took him a year to recover. I know from debating you in another thread everything im saying to you you will ignore and repeat yourself. Why you do this idk, it serves no purpose and it just lame. Jason was born retarded, whats michaels excuse for not being able to kill a 6 year old? Again i gave up on you being logical and reasonable a long time ago, consider this reply, a simple formality. Smarter does not = a win. You make it seem like micheal myers is f'n reed richards. He managed to trick some retards by switching his clothes. WOW. What a genius. He doesn't create elaborate traps, he doesn't plan out his kills. So stop hyping him up. If anyone is getitng any information about anything related to horror movies, i truly feel sorry for them. Because quite frankly put if you think for one second micheal myers can beat jason, you just dont know what you're talking about plain and simple. I mean again christ, the mans organs doesnt even work, hes just a supernatural being walking around killing. Michel has been put into comas and taken out of acion for years, but he's more durable? Like really, you know sh!t about horror movies? I really can't tell. 

Michael wasnt delayed. He was f#cking injured. Again do you even watch these movies? Are you even old enough to remember them? Outside of H20 of course. Micheal was shot by a gang of people, found by an old man and who took care of him for a year before michael was even able to walk again. He was in a hospital for 10 whole years before he came after jaime. Both of these things are shown in the first 5 minutes of the sequels. Jason came back to life because he's a supernatural creature. I mean do you know any normal beings who can come back from having their bodies exploded, and their heads chopped into pieces more than once?  Jason has punched peoples heads off, thrown them, smashed people against objects beaten people to death, etc etc etc. You're sitting their acting like micheals myers favorite weapon isnt a butcher knife. WTF is micheal going to jason with his bare hands besides pray that jason kills him quickly? Myers has never been killed because he crawls away, or ends up in comas, or arrested. You actually think thats more impressive than getting blown up, possessing a new body and coming ack 30 minutes later. You think thats more impressive, than not being able to die from having your heart stabbed, arms cut off, tanking shot guns blasts, drowning, having your neck snapped, etc etc. You believe this dont you? WOW Just WOW. Advice to anyone asking for your opinion on horror related materials. Watch the movies instead.
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hangar_18
 @Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @Hangar_18 said:
"Again you keep throwing out the word deep, what makes micheal deep?  Micheal has zero motivation whatsoever, thats the complete and total opposite of deep. His original concept was just that of some crazy little kid who got sent to a mental institution and became a crazy adult. And what jason isn't evil o_O If you want to claim hes more evil than jason ok. The guy who takes his masks of and cries before he's about to kill a child is more evil than a guy who tries to kill kids for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, whatever thats your opinion. Every horror movie villain almost ever is spawned from micheal myers thats not really saying much.   Everyone enjoys halloween more over friday the 13th series. That in no way = micheal can take jaon in a fight. Because he can't, he just cant "
I agree 1000% with most of what you are saying... I laughed so hard, at you're reasoning. "

Thanks I try 

@Edamame said:
" I thought that Michael was supposedly possessed by the Devil. "
You're referring to that convoluted piece of dren, the return of michael myers. No michael was no possessed by the devil. That movie is just way to convoluted for me to explain in full what was going on. But no, he wasn't possessed by the devil. The twist of the movie was that the cult of thorn wasn't actually the cult of thorn but a bunch of geneticists who were trying to use michael myers dna to create a baby.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MKF30

Well then don't go off topic yourself  then Hangar and I won't post my 2 cents, YOU clearly came at me first and obviously you're just following me around now...making pointless snide remarks about me, amusing but no. I'm not going to type a pointless novel on such, I've said what I needed to. nor will I bombard you with the insults, I'm not going to flame you back. I'll deal with it in other ways if you persist. I've posted how I feel, don't like it too bad. I don't care, I've made a lot of valid points already and why Myers has less weaknesses then Jason does.

I've still made my points earlier, Edamame since you were asking if he was controlled by the Devil, he wasn't...he's just evil(like I already explained lol) but certain someone is going to try to show me up due to fanboyism...and unlike Jason(who needed his mommy to do his work in the first film lmao) Michael killed people as a kid, and thus was corrupt, evil from 6 on... thus proving my point of him being "pure evil" Not sure whoever said he was the devil or controlled by the devil but that's not true. But he's far more evil then Jason, Jason's just a pissed off, retarded, deformed looking kid that drowned and came back for revenge killing ALL future kids at Crystal lake(because that makes sense) for kids years ago getting laid instead of rescuing him from drowning...lol

Just ask me which movies Edamame and I'll gladly provide them for you concerning the Halloween etc, I have every movie and watched them religiously;)

Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hangar_18
@MKF30:

Im quite on topic but okay. I merely stated how you were until recently the only person who stated that micheal myers could take jason. And you're reasoning was even more ludicrous. And quite frankly th snide remarks are justified, especially after our last encounter and your annoying pms. You have almost 9,000 post and you still dont know how to debate. Last time we crossed paths me telling you your thread was one sided = me insulting and flaming you. And now me telling you how you clearly aren't as knowledgeable in regards to michael myers as you think you are is me insulting you. No MK these are called facts. Maybe you can give 5 paragraphs of how i misspelled a word again and hope it gets this thread locked too. How you feel doesn't matter. This is a debate. That means you state your opinion on why michael wins, and then i post mine on why i either agree with you, or why  i feel the opposite. Make sure you write this down, as clearly you haven't learned this yet. 

You have made none, zero, valid points as to why michael wins. As i have continually pointed out, the only thing you have shown is how you have zero idea as to what you're talking about in regards to micheal myers. And thank you, for proving my point by the way. As someone else pointed out, i pretty much destroyed any argument and or reason you have to say why michael wins, instead of putting up a counter argument, you act as if my previous post doesn't even exist, and you repeat basically "i win". You did this a while back, and quite frankly it's childish. Which is why i have a very low opinion of you which im trying my darndest to keep in check. You stated exactly two things. Micheal is smarter, and micheal is more durable. One of which is completely laughable. I have came up with multiple reasons and feats that pretty much killed the argument that micheal is more durable. The other is micheal is smarter. For starters micheal in the first movie didnt even know how to drive. Thats what happens when you spend most of your life in a mental hospital not talking to anyone and the rest in a decade long coma. He has never set a trap, jason has. He has never planned out something, jason has. This retard you keep talking about has shown himself more capable in the brains department then your beloved michael ever has. Which really doesn't matter because michael simply can kill jason, with his uber smart plan of hanging dead bodies up like christmas decorations.   

I dont know rather to laugh or feel sorry for you that every time i disagree with you, you call me a fanboy. I mean is that supposed to detour me? Is That the best you can come up with? You cant even retort to the fact that micheal was put into a 10 year coma from an explosion. The fact that he could barely walk or move for a year after being shot. You ignore the fact that jason has had his neck broken, heart stabbed, body pierced by multiple stab wounds, and just keps walking as if nothing happened. Yet you insist...yet you blindly and ignorantly repeat that micheal is more durable than jason? That to me shows me who the real fanboy is. It shows anyone with brain waves on what you're all about.  

Micheal is a kid who killed hes pure evil blah blah blah? Do you honestly think you're making any type of point at all? Your concept of good and evil is so  infantile i dont even know where to begin. Evil is evil, anyone capable of taking multiple lives without a care is evil. The age they chose to start killing is irrelevant. The fact that micheal has shown emotions ie crying, and hesitating to kill a 6 year old kid, shows hes actually capable of some emotions. Jason on the other hand is literally a being from hell who has killed kids and everyone else without a second thought. I love how you keep babbling on about how deep micheal is an how deep the concept of his character is, when its obvious to everyone that you have no idea what constitutes as deep. Micheal has no motivation, he just goes around stalking teenage girls and killing them and anyone else in the vicinity. To you thats deep, yet you mock the fact that a mentally challenged child who came back to life with supernatural powers is taking revenge on those he felt has wronged him and or intrude on his home is stupid? Jason has motivation, he can even be seen as sympathetic..thats deep. Learn the difference. NO, just sit there and insult a fictional character rather childishly at that. Thats all you offer here. 

Again i'll ask, put up or shut up. You want to claim micheal is more durable than jason, show how he is. List some feats. Til then, Jason stomps. This constant omg you're attacking my opinion bs isn't going to fly. you want to make claims in a debate of all things then you have to back up what you say. Knowing you as a debater, i know thats a waste of time.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MKF30

Hangar, lol keep it up dude, you just give me more ammo against you. 

Blah, blah when you feel like typing something of credibility instead of pointless novels "bashing another users perspective" let me know...til then *yawn*  and I already explained why, not my problem you wish to ignore it. So either stop obsessing over this shit or go away, your posts aren't helping your case. You're just coming off as an angry troll that can't handle another user's perspective.

Edamame, lol whatever you want to know ask dude. Even if you want just IM me, I'll fill you in on the real deal... just ignore the troll...apparently someone is obsessed with me and probably someone been banned from while ago the way he's coming at me...sad. 

Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hangar_18

So what you're saying is you have zero points as to why you think micheal myers is more durable. Nor do you have any retort at all? Thanks for clearing that up MK. I'm glad i gave you "ammo" which mounts to nothing more than the standard insult after having your argument dismantled.  And i can see you have chosen the latter to my question. IE throw out insults instead of debating intelligibly. I'll make with the flagging you again. Lets hope the mods just ban you instead of closing this thread this time. Again i'll ask you to learn what debating is instead of whining about someone attacking your opinion/perspective.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remeber one friday the 13th movie with getting shot to pieces and was left as a heart. Despite that, jason's heart was able to take over other people's bodies by making them eat it. I didn't get to finish the film but regardless jason should take this with ease. 
BTW does anyone the name of the movie I just refenced. 

Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hangar_18
@Death Certificate said:

" I remeber one friday the 13th movie with getting shot to pieces and was left as a heart. Despite that, jason's heart was able to take over other people's bodies by making them eat it. I didn't get to finish the film but regardless jason should take this with ease. BTW does anyone the name of the movie I just refenced.  "

Jason goes to hell. Also he was able to bring himself back using this method, it was also stated that jason couldn't die by any means other than a relative of his killing him. Despite that happening he was still resurrected in the sequel
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Death Certificate said:
"I remeber one friday the 13th movie with getting shot to pieces and was left as a heart. Despite that, jason's heart was able to take over other people's bodies by making them eat it. I didn't get to finish the film but regardless jason should take this with ease. BTW does anyone the name of the movie I just refenced.  "

Friday the  13th part 9 Jason goes to Hell.
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hangar_18:  
Thanks
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points