#1 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle takes place in Gotham city.

Both sides have no weapons.

The Dark Knight rises version of Bane is the one battling.

#2 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane stomps

#3 Edited by Wolfrazer (6112 posts) - - Show Bio

While Michael can withstand damage he can still be tossed around and hurt though it would take a considerable amount of damage. However...Michael could catch Bane, but he would need to be quick with wounding him. But Bane more then likely gets the edge here and wins more often then not.

#4 Edited by Pokeysteve (8122 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael relies on stealth and his superior crazy man strength. He doesn't have either here. Bane should take him apart (figuratively).

#5 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael Myers wins.

#6 Edited by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

But Bane in the Dark Knight rises seems exactly the same amount strong as Michael. But isn't Michael twice as big?

#7 Edited by Wolfrazer (6112 posts) - - Show Bio

Aside from the remakes(when he was like 6'8-6'9), the tallest Michael has been is 6'3 meanwhile the actor who played Bane was 5'9 however what I am seeing is he had to wear shoes to increase his height a couple of inches so he would be roughly just about the same size as Michael give or take. So the height difference, doesn't matter with or without the shoes really.

#8 Posted by SheenLantern (6263 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer said:

Aside from the remakes(when he was like 6'8-6'9), the tallest Michael has been is 6'3 meanwhile the actor who played Bane was 5'9 however what I am seeing is he had to wear shoes to increase his height a couple of inches so he would be roughly just about the same size as Michael give or take. So the height difference, doesn't matter.

Hardy's boots allowed him to match the 6' Bale, though since Bale was in the Batsuit let's make it 6'1.

#9 Posted by Reddot (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael Myers would win. In movies not even falling off 3 story homes could put him down. Same with pistols when he was shot 6 times and disappeared. Bane is just a strong human with martial art styles, but no where near as strong or as durable as Michael is.

#10 Posted by The Stegman (23235 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane wins, I don't see Michael landing one blow on him. Sure he can tank a lot of damage, but eventually Bane will break him.

#11 Posted by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie Bane is a member of the League of shadows... you know... that organization that can disappear into a shadows and walk on thin ice...

#12 Edited by JohnnyZ256 (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you permanently put down Myers?

#13 Posted by russellmania77 (14624 posts) - - Show Bio

bane breaks his face than breaks myers

#14 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnyz256 said:

Bane would just break every bone in his body before ripping him apart.

#15 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

Myers has been shot and stabbed before. He's always come back, so how would the breaking of his bones put him down for good?

#16 Edited by Wolfrazer (6112 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnyz256 said:

With significant damage. If nothing else, Bane could win via KO.

#17 Posted by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Bane, but Myers is pretty durable and powerful, Bane would need to do some smart thinking.

#18 Posted by nickzambuto (13053 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnyz256 said:

With significant damage. If nothing else, Bane could win via KO.

Myers has only ever been KOd for a minute or two. Slasher villains are effectively undefeatable besides absolute dismemberment.

#19 Edited by Wolfrazer (6112 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Well thats why when Michael is knocked down, Bane keeps hitting him over...and over..and over. Of course, if on a rooftop Bane could just kick Michael off a building and win that way by BFR. He has been kicked around before in Resurrection. Though Michael has shown the capacity to capture quick attacks, so...I mean it all depends really.

#20 Posted by nickzambuto (13053 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Well thats why when Michael is knocked down, Bane keeps hitting him over...and over..and over.

Michael will eventually just get up. As a matter of fact, I don't think blunt force is enough to KO him at all in the first place.

#21 Edited by Wolfrazer (6112 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer said:

@nickzambuto: Well thats why when Michael is knocked down, Bane keeps hitting him over...and over..and over.

Michael will eventually just get up. As a matter of fact, I don't think blunt force is enough to KO him at all in the first place.

Perhaps not, he has tanked quite a few blunt attacks from shotguns, fists and kicks..of course the latter they weren't dealt by Bane but even still. /shrug

#22 Posted by Iragexcudder (4314 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane was molded by dark.

But Michael Myers is a tank that can literally take hundreds of bullets and a dropkick from Busta Rhymes and walk away from it.

MICHAEL FTW