All have the same Bat technology.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Keaton IMO seemed to be the best fighter.

ryanwh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ryanwh

Michael Keaton's batman is the only one who was willing to kill someone. Also, the best acted, though I liked Kilmer too. Its a tossup between Bale and Clooney, I don't know which one is more embarrassing.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By geraldthesloth

Keaton is the best batman

Aeschma Deava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Aeschma Deava

I'm thinking it's between Val Kilmer and Christian Bale with Kilmer getting the win eventually. In his prime Kilmer was super ripped.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" Keaton is the best batman "
Yessir.
Aeschma Deava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Aeschma Deava
@geraldthesloth said:
" Keaton is the best batman "
It's about who'd win in a fight between all of them not who's the best Batman portrayal-wise.

Though I agree Keaton was the best ultimately.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Aeschma Deava: They meant as batman, as batman keaton looked like he had the best fighting skills
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ownerz

Keaton, he actually took part in fight scenes. Don't get me wrong  Christian Bale makes a great Bruce Wayne but his Batman's fight scenes were choppy, not greatly done and badly edited and the cigarette raspy voice is what made it fail for me

Clooney's bat is the biggest loser, I don't care if ice skates can pop out of his bat boots, he still sucks

not to mention this guy

The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By The_Warlord

Still can't get over how horrible Bale's voice is when playing Batman

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Love: and the fact he never shows his teeth when he talks..
ryanwh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ryanwh

Again, only Keaten's Batman actually killed people. He killed several henchmen in the tower and the Joker himself. Ultimately that's what gives his portrayal the edge.

The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Warlord
@geraldthesloth: Ha! True! XD
ihateicarly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ihateicarly
@ryanwh said:
" Again, only Keaten's Batman actually killed people. He killed several henchmen in the tower and the Joker himself. Ultimately that's what gives his portrayal the edge. "
But doesn't that go against the Batman character? Isn't Batman one to never willfully kill someone? I don't know...

I'm thinking in a fight between the Batman's w/ same tech it would be between Keaton and Kilmer, also the two best Batman's portrayal-wise in my opinion. 

1) Keaton
2) Kilmer
3) Bale
4) Clooney   

Off-topic but I think the best portrayal of Bruce Wayne was done by Kilmer.
Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Satyrquaze

Bale is angrier. Do NOT walk across his set when he is working on his lines and pacings.
Dupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Dupe
@Love said:
" Still can't get over how horrible Bale's voice is when playing Batman "
Amen. Every time I watch the movie it annoys me more..
ryanwh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ryanwh
@ihateicarly said:
" @ryanwh said:
" Again, only Keaten's Batman actually killed people. He killed several henchmen in the tower and the Joker himself. Ultimately that's what gives his portrayal the edge. "
But doesn't that go against the Batman character? Isn't Batman one to never willfully kill someone? I don't know...  I'm thinking in a fight between the Batman's w/ same tech it would be between Keaton and Kilmer, also the two best Batman's portrayal-wise in my opinion.   1) Keaton 2) Kilmer 3) Bale 4) Clooney     Off-topic but I think the best portrayal of Bruce Wayne was done by Kilmer. "
I don't think the whole "never kill" thing is intrinsically linked to Batman as far as the public is concerned. He looks and acts like someone willing to kill, and the average joe would probably be surprised to find out Burton's batman is the only portrayal where he does, in fact, intentionally kill people.
The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Warlord
@Dupe said:
" @Love said:
" Still can't get over how horrible Bale's voice is when playing Batman "
Amen. Every time I watch the movie it annoys me more.. "
Yeah I know. At first I didn't mind his voice, but after watching it a dozen times, it began to bother me.
Avatar image for prudence_the_wooden_pickle
Prudence the Wooden Pickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfectly makes fun of Bale's Batman voice. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Michael Keaton was the Best to me...
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Bale, with ease.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Morpheus_ said:
" Bale, with ease. "
Bale was the better overall fighter... but I loved Michael Keaton more still...
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@King Saturn said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" Bale, with ease. "
Bale was the better overall fighter... but I loved Michael Keaton more still... "
I was too young when the Keaton films came out, but I liked them as a kid. And even though Keaton did a fair job, especially compared to what people thought (there was a public outcry when he was casted), Bale was a far superior Wayne than Keaton ever was. Keaton was hardly in the films. Also, the difference in quality between Nolan's flms, and Burton's is quite big.
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CortSether
@Morpheus_:
I always found Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne portrayal to be bland.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" Bale, with ease. "
Bale was the better overall fighter... but I loved Michael Keaton more still... "
I was too young when the Keaton films came out, but I liked them as a kid. And even though Keaton did a fair job, especially compared to what people thought (there was a public outcry when he was casted), Bale was a far superior Wayne than Keaton ever was. Keaton was hardly in the films. Also, the difference in quality between Nolan's flms, and Burton's is quite big. "
I dont know man... Tim Burton's concept of the Batman Films was Very Cool to me... and even though Keaton didnt appear all that much as Wayne in the films... he still did a solid job to me... and Christian Bale's Batman voice sounded weird to me... he sounded like the Cookie Monster on Acid when he was talking as Batman... lol
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" Bale, with ease. "
I was too young when the Keaton films came out, but I liked them as a kid. And even though Keaton did a fair job, especially compared to what people thought (there was a public outcry when he was casted), Bale was a far superior Wayne than Keaton ever was. Keaton was hardly in the films. Also, the difference in quality between Nolan's flms, and Burton's is quite big. "
I dont know man... Tim Burton's concept of the Batman Films was Very Cool to me... and even though Keaton didnt appear all that much as Wayne in the films... he still did a solid job to me... and Christian Bale's Batman voice sounded weird to me... he sounded like the Cookie Monster on Acid when he was talking as Batman... lol "
I've heard many people complaining about that, but it's a very short aspect in tow overall films of premium quality. The cartoonish and stylish concept of Burton's films is great, but they just can't stand against Nolan's. Many may dislike the more down to Earth approach, but I personally love it.

@CortSether said:
" @Morpheus_: I always found Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne portrayal to be bland. "

Maybe, but Keaton's wasn't better. It's all a matter of opinion, and point of view.
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CortSether
@Morpheus_: True it's all opinion, unless your favorite is George Clooney, because then you are just nuts! :D

I thought Keaton was excellent as Batman but as Bruce Wayne I thought he lacked something. 

Kilmer was my favorite Bruce Wayne.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" Bale, with ease. "
I dont know man... Tim Burton's concept of the Batman Films was Very Cool to me... and even though Keaton didnt appear all that much as Wayne in the films... he still did a solid job to me... and Christian Bale's Batman voice sounded weird to me... he sounded like the Cookie Monster on Acid when he was talking as Batman... lol "
I've heard many people complaining about that, but it's a very short aspect in tow overall films of premium quality. The cartoonish and stylish concept of Burton's films is great, but they just can't stand against Nolan's. Many may dislike the more down to Earth approach, but I personally love it.

Oh Dont Get Me Wrong... I Like the Nolan Batman Films Too... The Dark Knight was Amazing... but that Batman Voice of Bale's always got me
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CortSether
@King Saturn said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" Bale, with ease. "

Oh Dont Get Me Wrong... I Like the Nolan Batman Films Too... The Dark Knight was Amazing... but that Batman Voice of Bale's always got me "
His voice irks me the most in that scene in Batman Begins where he is hanging the guy upside down and yelling at him. Good god that was painful to hear DX
Avatar image for 333verissimo333
333verissimo333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By 333verissimo333

Geoge Clooney
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" Bale, with ease. "

Oh Dont Get Me Wrong... I Like the Nolan Batman Films Too... The Dark Knight was Amazing... but that Batman Voice of Bale's always got me "
It makes sense, though...He can't allow his voice to be recognized. And as Ra's said, "theatricality and deception, are powerful allies". It's all part of the plan.
Lord-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lord-Prime

I liked kilmer the most

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Morpheus_ said:   
It makes sense, though...He can't allow his voice to be recognized. And as Ra's said, "theatricality and deception, are powerful allies". It's all part of the plan. "
good point... I just wish his voice didnt sound so funny... lol
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
" @Morpheus_ said:   
It makes sense, though...He can't allow his voice to be recognized. And as Ra's said, "theatricality and deception, are powerful allies". It's all part of the plan. "
good point... I just wish his voice didnt sound so funny... lol "
I don't know. For some reason, it never bothered me.
Aeschma Deava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Aeschma Deava
@Lord-Prime said:

" I liked kilmer the most "

Same here.  Kilmer was great as Batman and Bruce Wayne. 

I think the campiness of Batman Forever makes Kilmer's portrayal of Batman go overlooked.

Do you think anyone saying Christian Bale is the best batman would say that if he were in Batman Forever or Batman and Robin? With that Batvoice of his added to the camp, he'd probably be considered the worst. The script is what saved Bale and made him look better, imo.

Kilmer in TDK would be sweet.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Morpheus_ said:   
I don't know. For some reason, it never bothered me. "
hmmm... thats interesting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

George Clooney was the best in all honesty. He has the charm that no one else had as Batman/Bruce Wayne.

Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

#38  Edited By Moomin123

I think that Christian Bale, Val Kilmer and Michael Keaton all gang up on George Clooney, worst Batman ever! 
On a scale on 1 to 10, Bale is 9/10, Michael Keaton is 7/10, Kilmer is 6/10 and Clooney is 0.5/10. I must admit, Clooney was a little bit okay as Bruce Wayne, but not as Batman.
Lord-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lord-Prime
@Aeschma Deava said:
" @Lord-Prime said:

" I liked kilmer the most "

Same here.  Kilmer was great as Batman and Bruce Wayne.   I think the campiness of Batman Forever makes Kilmer's portrayal of Batman go overlooked.  Do you think anyone saying Christian Bale is the best batman would say that if he were in Batman Forever or Batman and Robin? With that Batvoice of his added to the camp, he'd probably be considered the worst. The script is what saved Bale and made him look better, imo.  Kilmer in TDK would be sweet. "
i agree i liked the grittyness of the dark knight that's all i liked about it
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Nipples. On. The. Batsuit. 

The end.
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CortSether
@Morpheus_: Lol but that's Joel Schumacher's fault. Along with all the butt and ball cusp shots.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@CortSether said:
" @Morpheus_: Lol but that's Joel Schumacher's fault. Along with all the butt and ball cusp shots. "
100% with you here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CortSether said:

" @Morpheus_: Lol but that's Joel Schumacher's fault. Along with all the butt and ball cusp shots. "

He does a shot of Alicia Silverstone showing her camel toe .15 seconds in

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Tevnoba

1st Keaton
3rd Bale
7th Kilmer
1,975th Clooney
2,568,857,745,895,215,488,9754,528th Adam West

CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CortSether
@Tevnoba: Why is Kilmer 7th? DX
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Tevnoba
@CortSether said:
" @Tevnoba: Why is Kilmer 7th? DX "
Because he doesn't deserve any better.
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CortSether

He's better than Bale.

lawbarb10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lawbarb10
@Morpheus_ said:
" Nipples. On. The. Batsuit. 

The end. "
You beat me to it...
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Perfect Cell

Keanton!

Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

" @Morpheus_ said:   

Thank God. I thought I was the only one. He sounds like he has a throat cold or someone punched him in the Adam's apple. I could understand making it deeper and gravely because that is intimidating but if I heard that raspy voice talking to me I would burst out laughing. He is great as Bruce but his batman voice could use work. If this is a fight I choose Bale but Keaton as fav portrayal.