• 93 results
Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

I did a quiz to see what Chtulhu Mythos deity i was and surprisiling it said i matched with Nyarlathotep. Pretty terrifing. He's evil, and Michael is supposed to be good right? Okay...

Nyarlathotep travels to Vertigo verse and start eating universes and raping alien races mind. Michael feels the evil presence and travels to the entity before it arrives to Heaven. They booth fight. Who wins ?

-Booth at their best. Michael is being backed up by the Presence so he can't need to worry on dying. But he only has 1 chance.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Michael wins.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael stomps nyarlathotep is at best multiversal

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BTW I just did that Cthulhu Mythos deity quiz and it matched me with Cthulhu himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Michael. another mismatch bump by lol

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Micheal is Omniversal...

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Van_Cere

@beyondergod: Michael is multiversal because there is no such thing as omniverse, and the most universes you can destroy in one shot is infinite universes, not a bunch of infinite universes which doesn't make sense

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: the omniverse is all of the multiverses

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Van_Cere

@lol: that is marvels thing, not DCs. anyway, the whole infinity level thing was disapproved by the guys own teacher, later scientists say it is not even about math, it is more theology and philosophy. you can't be omniversal because everything comes down to infinity, proven by above sentence.

PS: it's not even a word.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By jwwprod

Michael owns.

Cthulhu Mythos Nyarlothotep is at best on par with Abstracts like Eternity, Dream of the Endless, etc, who are all far below Michael.

Yog-Sothoth is a more even fight if you ask me.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

Michael owns.

Cthulhu Mythos Nyarlothotep is at best on par with Abstracts like Eternity, Dream of the Endless, etc, who are all far below Michael.

Yog-Sothoth is a more even fight if you ask me.

Yog would beat Michael

MKhaters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MKhaters

@beyondergod said:

Micheal is Omniversal...

lol prove it.

Out in the mindless void the daemon bore me,

Past the bright clusters of dimensioned space,

Till neither time nor matter stretched before me,

But only Chaos, without form or place.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/goku-vs-superman-vs-naruto-vs-ichigo-vs-luffy-vs-hst-vs-dragon-ball-z-vs-bleach-x-one-piece-v-toriko-313483/

^ Nyarlathotep is above infinite dimensions. Michael is above just infinite 4d universes (or 11-dimensional multiverse if we using scientific theories here). Nyarlathotep stomps.

No Caption Provided

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Micheal

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By amami

@mkhaters:

What are you saying?

Log you quoted doesn't say anything like that Michael is 11D. He said that Michael and Lucifer created every creation including any concept of dimension or realm.

In the first place, what is your basis without vs battles wiki idiotic wank that Nya is infinite dimensional? Prove it by Official set. or You are only troll.

BTW, Most statement in Cthulu myth are full of madness and so very dubious.And Outer gods have very poor feat to back up statement.

And Even if we admit that Outer gods are infinite dimensional, Michael is above that because he did create every concept of dimensions from nothing. It is confirmed in actual stories.

Anyway, Michael stomps.

PS:Outer Gods of Demonbane series are different character from original ones. So you can't apply original set into Demonbane. And There is no such a statement that Outer gods are infinite dimensional in Demonbane series. So Your wank in other thread is perfectly meaningless and idiotic.

In the first place, It is confirmed by original writer Jin Haganeya that in D.Y.N Freaks(Sequel to Demonbane) Anihilation of (infinity - 1) universes destroyed every Outer gods without Azathoth.So your infinite dimensional wank is meaningless in every thread.

MKhaters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MKhaters

@amami said:

@mkhaters:

What are you saying?

Log you quoted doesn't say anything like that Michael is 11D. He said that Michael and Lucifer created every creation including any concept of dimension or realm.

In the first place, what is your basis without vs battles wiki idiotic wank that Nya is infinite dimensional? Prove it by Official set. or You are only troll.

BTW, Most statement in Cthulu myth are full of madness and so very dubious.And Outer gods have very poor feat to back up statement.

And Even if we admit that Outer gods are infinite dimensional, Michael is above that because he did create every concept of dimensions from nothing. It is confirmed in actual stories.

Anyway, Michael stomps.

PS:Outer Gods of Demonbane series are different character from original ones. So you can't apply original set into Demonbane. And There is no such a statement that Outer gods are infinite dimensional in Demonbane series. So Your wank in other thread is perfectly meaningless and idiotic.

In the first place, It is confirmed by original writer Jin Haganeya that in D.Y.N Freaks(Sequel to Demonbane) Anihilation of (infinity - 1) universes destroyed every Outer gods without Azathoth.So your infinite dimensional wank is meaningless in every thread.

1) Show me where Brothers showed infinite dimensional feats or above?

DC has hinted at infinite spatial dimensions, but the only one to actually have an affect beyond a 12-dimensional level or so is The Primal Monitor.

2) Nya is above infinite dimensions. Not just "infinite dimensional". Just read again my previous post.

3) Outer Gods are above infinite dimensions. Michael is nothing in this scale.

"Yoggy Soggy spaghettifies him." as you can see here lol: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/michael-demiurgos-vs-yog-sothoth-1482740/

4) Michael created concept of 11-dimensional space. Nothing more. Your interpretations of these feats are not true. It is fanboism.

PS: Demonbane multiverse and outer void is equal to Mythos multiverse and outer void.

I will just copy-past pern's arguments:

#41 Edited by pern (1313 posts) - 9 months, 14 days ago - Show Bio

@trionace said:

Beyonder. He was angry and destroyed the multiverse and the whole Celestials were his ragdolls

Celestials were his ragdolls? Oh please. Demonbane bitch slapped the entire Cthulu pantheon.

Destroyed the multiverse? Oh wow! I'm so hugely impressed! Except Nya casually destroyed and recreated an infinite multiverse every instant with the Klein Bottle.

A universe inside a reactor.

A universe inside a test tube.

A universe inside a chewing gum wrapper.

This is a story of a universe outside another universe.

This is a story of a universe inside another universe.

This is the story of an eternity contained in a single moment.

This is the story of infinity contained in the tiniest speck of dust.

This is the story of another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe... This is the story of endless, infinite universes.

Plus she also created the Super Super Space Time and Super Super Dimension, which viewed the entire infinite multiverse as a mere loop.

Where they reached was beyond super time and super space, at the top of super dimension… super super space time continuum.

At there, Edgar and Al Azif watched.

Infinite universes popping like bubbles.

Inside infinite time loop like chain.

Infinite Demonbane fought, fought, and fought.

They were one of feasible possibilities.

They were one of chosen possibilities.

They were one of lost possibilities.

Infinitely intersecting and circulating like flow of blood, getting at one point. Infinite yet one fate, a part of it, yet entirety.

Entire eternal time, eternity beyond eternity. Infinite eternity chain…

Eternal evil cutting sword, DEMONBANE Athleta Aeternum fought, fought and fought.

The Super Super Space Time was a couple levels of infinity above the regular multiverse, yet Mars Demonbane and Liber Legis had the dimension at their knees.

Yet what did she do? She reset the entire Klein Bottle and all infinite eternities.

Eternal evil cutting sword, DEMONBANE Athleta Aeternum fought, fought and fought.

And…

“Oh my! This is getting nowhere. Then, I better make this cycle not happened from the start.”

---Time is reversing?!

Superior power over both Demonbane’s and Liber Legis’ clocks.

Someone was controlling super time that oversaw super dimension outside of time and space.

The trace of fight that seemed eternal was instantly reversed.

---Edgar. Hurry inside the space ship---

---Please save the earth, Edgar---

---Let’s do it together, bro---

---Now Edgar, I shall make a pact with you---

---Edgar---

---Ed…---

---….---

---Was it a dream?

On the floor of cracked down basement, a boy who was exhausted due to lack of air died without anyone noticing.

Before death, he seemed to see an image of a dark mouse with 3 eyes, but that didn’t affect anything in reality. In his life, from birth to death, there was absolutely no meaning.

*snip*

“He went as far as he could. But that wasn’t enough to destroy the loop. So I brought him from the stage. Magius called Edgar never existed from the start.”

A woman with dark clothes smiled bit and shook a pocket watch on her fingers.

“Well. He was bit weak to take the main role. In order to make the fight more epic, it requires more and more of power of story. With laugh, love and friendship, adventure and revenge! Grandmaster, I will show you the best fight.”

“Hmmm…I am not sure whether everything will go according to your will.”

A boy with golden dark eyes spoke with dignity.

“The man you erased is still affecting this world. Even with death beyond death, they would keep fighting.”

“Hoho, grandmaster is quite romantics.”

“Maybe, you are.”

Grandmaster Master Therion and crawling chaos Nyarlathotep cynically smiled at each other with hostility and sarcastic marks.

That's right, even two beings that were beyond time and space were completely powerless to stop the reset.

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By amami

@mkhaters:

As I said in other thread, Fan-wank can't be any source.Super-super dimension is not infinite dimension.What do you want to prove by only fan-wank statement? It is not even Official statement.I say again. If you say that Nya is above infinite dimensional, prove it by Official feat.I can't believe why you think fan-wank can be Official source.

And I already debunked these sentence. Nothing in these sentence prove your argument.

And When did DC hint that DC multiverse is 12D? In the first place, It was referd to that DC multiverse has countless(infinite) spatial dimensions from Rama Kushna perspective and Rama is high tier abstract.So Official feat deny you. Please prove your argument without vs battle wiki wank.And Lucifer and Michael created every cosmology including every concept of dimensions from nothing. So Brothers are far above every concept of dimensions. It is already proven by Official statement and feat.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Most of Lovecrafts work is done in the short story format, and most of his deities had any more to them than brief descriptions and implied power based on mythologies that were several millenia old.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BTW, In recent thread, Yog-Sothoth and Cthulu lost to even Darkseid and Thanos.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/darkseid-and-thanos-vs-cthulhu-and-yog-sothoth-1723894/?messageId=15588192#js-message-20

And This is argument from Cthulu fan.

Team one will win this, if only because of prep. Both Thanos and Darksied could handle Lovecraftian Cthulhu on their own without power-ups. This is coming from a really large fan of Lovecraft. Cthulhu, in terms of comic books, really isn't that powerful. Yog-sothoth is only troublesome because of his very abstract like type of existence. I believe that Thanos and Darkseid could outsmart Yog-sothoth somehow, as they have tendencies of outsmarting beings of a similar nature. Yog-sothoth and Cthulhu from the works of Hp Lovecraft are very much overhyped on this site. It's almost to the point where it appears that some users claim to have read his short stories while only have having learned feats from other users who overblow their abilities. Lovecraft's entities don't really belong on forums like these because of how they're written. To be honest, if Thanos or Darksied were to enter the world of the Cthulhu mythos, they would be considered eldritch horrors too. If this battle took place in the Cthulhu mythos world, I would give it to Cthulhu and Yog-sothoth. I would like to remind people who claim that Yog-sothoth and Cthulhu are multiveral threats, to remember the context in which they are written. I will expand with quotes and other such things to further expand my explanation if need be. However, I don't want to end up writing a book on here like I occasionally find myself doing.

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By amami

@floopay:

I know it. So Outer Gods have very poor feat and their implied strength is very dubious. I said that to him. @mkhaters doesn't know such a basic thing. He only wank statement of VS battle wiki which downplay Comics and wank Anime,VN,Manga,Cthulu(Because Cthulu has something to do with japanese fction like Demonbane).

And He even think that He can apply Original set into Demonbane's or Demonbane set into Original.

It is beyond foolishness.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@amami: You can always agree to disagree and ignore any further statements. If you know somebodies opinion cannot be swayed, then it is literally an effort in futility to attempt to sway them, and therefore a waste of time and effort.

I find for sanity's sake, you can clarify your point(s) so often. And once you've made your point, if they still won't agree with it, there is little else you can do but walk away. Otherwise you're just beating a dead horse for the sake of beating a dead horse.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:

Thank you, I can understand that.

But I folishly can't stand trolls who don't know even work or character they are wanking.

MKhaters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MKhaters

@amami said:

@mkhaters:

As I said in other thread, Fan-wank can't be any source.Super-super dimension is not infinite dimension.What do you want to prove by only fan-wank statement? It is not even Official statement.I say again. If you say that Nya is above infinite dimensional, prove it by Official feat.I can't believe why you think fan-wank can be Official source.

And I already debunked these sentence. Nothing in these sentence prove your argument.

And When did DC hint that DC multiverse is 12D? In the first place, It was referd to that DC multiverse has countless(infinite) spatial dimensions from Rama Kushna perspective and Rama is high tier abstract.So Official feat deny you. Please prove your argument without vs battle wiki wank.And Lucifer and Michael created every cosmology including every concept of dimensions from nothing. So Brothers are far above every concept of dimensions. It is already proven by Official statement and feat.

1) It is not a "fan wank". And your "fan wank" without agruments is so funny.

2) Just read again quotes about "universe inside universe"... Normal universe is smaller than tiniest dust particle in higher dimensional universe as you can see. And this structure have infinite dimensions/universes.

3) You did debunk nothing. Outer Gods are above infinite dimensional multiverse(s) in the main canon. In the DYN Freaks was avatars. Ask DarkLK on VSB or ACF for more info.

4) Is DC infinite dimensional? It is possible. Depending on how you interpret Rama's words. Anyway, no one except Overmonitor or Grant Morrison/Presence is infinite dimensional or beyond.

5) Still you have nothing to prove that. Lucifer has control over "universe" or "infinite dublication of universe" (timelines/alternate universes).

No Caption Provided

And He even think that He can apply Original set into Demonbane's or Demonbane set into Original.

LOL What? Where did I post this? It is your fantasy. Lie is not a good idea. It doesn't make you favorite characters stronger lol.

By feats - both Mythos or Demonbane versions of Nya are above infinite dimensions as I posted in previous posts.

Brothers are 5-dimensional by Carey's words or 11-dimensional by scientific theories.

Good debates lol

MKhaters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MKhaters

@amami said:

@floopay:

But I folishly can't stand trolls who don't know even work or character they are wanking.

Nah, Im not a troll. I can claim you troll because you overrate DC universe in every topic.

Feats > > > > > your incorrect viewpoint/speculations/fantasy.

Even without VSB/ACF ranking systems Nya can stalemate Lucifer or Michael because both sides are multiversal+.

bobandjim1260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hmmm, I don't know much about Michael Demiurgos, as I am personally more of a Marvel fan. However, I would like to add that if we are exclusively using Lovecraft's works (as well as other additions made by other writers contemporary with the time), there are not many 'feats' that Lovecratian entities have. When it comes down to it, it's really all subject to how vast the reader wants it to be. The Lovecratian beings are not scary because they are powerful, they are scary because they represent how little mankind knows about the cosmos. They don't have to be reality warping beings to be scary, nor do I believe (at least in the original works) that they do warp reality. Lovecratian horrors don't mend well with comics. It would be the equivalent of having Luke Skywalker face off against Jaws. DC and Marvel play off of the idea that mankind, with enough time, effort, and intelligence, can join the ranks and or understand god-like beings. Lovecraft places us as an ignorant race of superstitious apes doomed to destroy ourselves. I believe that real humanity lies somewhere in the middle, but that's a conversation for another time. They are two completely different worlds created to convey different messages. In the end, we really only have feats to go off of; in which case comic book characters win. I think the best way to look at it is similar to when Nathaniel's mind was swapped with a Yithian. He studied their "books" and came to the conclusion that mankind really was just a superstitious bunch of species, who would apply madness, magic or reality warping to sciences they couldn't yet understand. The funny thing is, in his short story "Beyond the Wall of Sleep", a powerful entity who was possessing was, well......

"

“Joe Slater is dead,” came the soul-petrifying voice or agency from beyond the wall of sleep. My opened eyes sought the couch of pain in curious horror, but the blue eyes were still calmly gazing, and the countenance was still intelligently animated. “He is better dead, for he was unfit to bear the active intellect of cosmic entity. His gross body could not undergo the needed adjustments between ethereal life and planet life. He was too much of an animal, too little a man; yet it is through his deficiency that you have come to discover me, for the cosmic and planet souls rightly should never meet. He has been my torment and diurnal prison for forty-two of your terrestrial years. I am an entity like that which you yourself become in the freedom of dreamless sleep. I am your brother of light, and have floated with you in the effulgent valleys. It is not permitted me to tell your waking earth-self of your real self, but we are all roamers of vast spaces and travellers in many ages. Next year I may be dwelling in the dark Egypt which you call ancient, or in the cruel empire of Tsan-Chan which is to come three thousand years hence. You and I have drifted to the worlds that reel about the red Arcturus, and dwelt in the bodies of the insect-philosophers that crawl proudly over the fourth moon of Jupiter. How little does the earth-self know of life and its extent! How little, indeed, ought it to know for its own tranquillity! Of the oppressor I cannot speak. You on earth have unwittingly felt its distant presence—you who without knowing idly gave to its blinking beacon the name of Algol, the Daemon-Star. It is to meet and conquer the oppressor that I have vainly striven for aeons, held back by bodily encumbrances. Tonight I go as a Nemesis bearing just and blazingly cataclysmic vengeance. Watch me in the sky close by the Daemon-Star. I cannot speak longer, for the body of Joe Slater grows cold and rigid, and the coarse brains are ceasing to vibrate as I wish. You have been my friend in the cosmos; you have been my only friend on this planet—the only soul to sense and seek for me within the repellent form which lies on this couch. We shall meet again—perhaps in the shining mists of Orion’s Sword, perhaps on a bleak plateau in prehistoric Asia. Perhaps in unremembered dreams tonight; perhaps in some other form an aeon hence, when the solar system shall have been swept away.”

At this point the thought-waves abruptly ceased, and the pale eyes of the dreamer—or can I say dead man?—commenced to glaze fishily. In a half-stupor I crossed over to the couch and felt of his wrist, but found it cold, stiff, and pulseless. The sallow cheeks paled again, and the thick lips fell open, disclosing the repulsively rotten fangs of the degenerate Joe Slater. I shivered, pulled a blanket over the hideous face, and awakened the nurse. Then I left the cell and went silently to my room. I had an insistent and unaccountable craving for a sleep whose dreams I should not remember."

Avatar image for ragnar_lodhbrok
Ragnar_Lodhbrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ragnar_Lodhbrok

@amami: It's very obvious that you don't know anything about Cthulhu mythos.

The Cthulhu multiverse is infinite dimensional:

The cube and sphere, of three dimensions, are thus cut from corresponding forms of four dimensions that men know only through guesses and dreams; and these in turn are cut from forms of five dimensions, and so on up to the dizzy and reachless heights of archetypal infinity.

And the Outer Gods reside in the void that makes the infinite dimensional multiverse look like a speck of light.

You don't even know about Cthulhu. You are just claiming that Michael stomps because you think DC is the strongest verse in fiction and you don't even know the other verse in question.

You're just a comic book wanker who thinks Marvel and DC >>> rest of fiction. Don't call other people wankers when you're the one wanking comics.

Also VS Battles also ranks Elder Scrolls and Golovachov at top tier, and neither of them are anime verses. We're not anime wankers. You're just a comic book wanker.

Avatar image for ragnar_lodhbrok
Ragnar_Lodhbrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ragnar_Lodhbrok

@amami said:

@mkhaters:

What are you saying?

Anyway, Michael stomps.

@amami said:

@mkhaters:

@amami said:

@floopay:

I know it. So Outer Gods have very poor feat and their implied strength is very dubious. I said that to him. @mkhaters doesn't know such a basic thing. He only wank statement of VS battle wiki which downplay Comics and wank Anime,VN,Manga,Cthulu(Because Cthulu has something to do with japanese fction like Demonbane).

@amami said:

@floopay:

@saren@jedixman@sc

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkhaters:

Nah, Im not a troll. I can claim you troll because you overrate DC universe in every topic.

I don't overrate DC. You only underrate DC and Marvel in every topic.

I only refer to feat or official statement or official set.

Feats > > > > > your incorrect viewpoint/speculations/fantasy.

I would say samething to you. When did you refer to real feat? What you only did is wanking/bashing without feat or official statement.

At least, I referd to feat or official statement or set. When did you do it?

Feats and Official statement > > > > > your incorrect viewpoint/speculations/fantasy/bashing/wank.

Even without VSB/ACF ranking systems Nya can stalemate Lucifer or Michael because both sides are multiversal+.

As I and other expert said, Cthulu myth has very poor feat and implied strength is very dubious. If you want to refute it, prove it by feat or writer's statement.

And Brothers are not multiversal+. They are far above it.

bobandjim1260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By bobandjim1260

Oh, wait. Is this Lovecraft and his contemporary writers? Or all of the writers for the Cthulhu mythos ever? In my personal opinion, a lot of the mythos material that spends time painting these creatures as nigh omnipotent/omniscient/omnipresent beings kind of misses the point and isn't really scary. However, the expanded mythos (which includes fan fictions) would definitely overpower what I've heard people say about Lucifer and Michael. I guess that implies we could use DC fan fictions as well, which means someone could literally write "Lucifer is more powerful then TOAA or the Specter" and be right. If Fan fictions aren't included, then I say that DC would win, but barley. Again, even the published works have the tendency to spend far too much time hyping up how powerful their monster is. If it's Lovecraft + the few contemporary writers, then this isn't really a match for the reasons I stated in my previous post. In the end, it's the writers that decide who wins.

Norin-Radd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demonbane version of nya is more of a match for Michael imo.

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkhaters:

1) It is not a "fan wank". And your "fan wank" without agruments is so funny.

So When Did Narration confirm that Super-Super Dimension is infinite dimensional?

I have original version. But There is no such a statement.

When do you prove existence of statement which doesn't even exist?

At least, I referd to feat or official statement or set. So Wanker is you.

2) Just read again quotes about "universe inside universe"... Normal universe is smaller than tiniest dust particle in higher dimensional universe as you can see. And this structure have infinite dimensions/universes.

I have already proven in another thread that It is about logic of Shining trapezohedron that Universes are compressed infinitely, not about cosmology.

If it is ok, Brainiac who can make universe within bottle is infinite dimensional.

Only it proves that you have not read or played even Demonbane series and You ignored everything I said.

3) You did debunk nothing. Outer Gods are above infinite dimensional multiverse(s) in the main canon. In the DYN Freaks was avatars. Ask DarkLK on VSB or ACF for more info.

What basis?

Prove it, or You are wanker.

4) Is DC infinite dimensional? It is possible. Depending on how you interpret Rama's words. Anyway, no one except Overmonitor or Grant Morrison/Presence is infinite dimensional or beyond

I have alredy proven that Multiverse consists of infinite number of spatial dimension and Brothers are far above them because Brothers created it.

So If you want to refute that, You must prove that Their feat is only a lie. Or It means that You only do baseless bash.

5) Still you have nothing to prove that. Lucifer has control over "universe" or "infinite dublication of universe" (timelines/alternate universes).

He said in other log that "Universe"(All there is or "Creation") holds every dimensions and realm.

So You can't deny it.

LOL What? Where did I post this? It is your fantasy. Lie is not a good idea. It doesn't make you favorite characters stronger lol.

So where is your basis in Demonbane that Outer Gods are infinite dimensional?

Such a statement is nothing in Demonbane series.

By feats - both Mythos or Demonbane versions of Nya are above infinite dimensions as I posted in previous posts.

I say again. Outer Gods are almost featless in both Cthulu myth and Demonbane.

I and other have already proven that.

And even in Original Cthulu version, Implied strength is very dubious.

We have proven that too.

You don't seem to understand that.

What is your basis without your wank?

Brothers are 5-dimensional by Carey's words or 11-dimensional by scientific theories.

What are you saying?

What a baseless downplay!

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragnar_lodhbrok:

If you lose in debate, Will you reportperson that You lost in debate?

Are you weeping boy who lost to quarrel?

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AndreyS1337

@amami:

So When Did Narration confirm that Super-Super Dimension is infinite dimensional?

I have original version. But There is no such a statement.

A universe inside a reactor.

A universe inside a test tube.

A universe inside a chewing gum wrapper.

This is a story of a universe outside another universe.

This is a story of a universe inside another universe.

This is the story of an eternity contained in a single moment.

This is the story of infinity contained in the tiniest speck of dust.

This is the story of another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe... This is the story of endless, infinite universes.

I just posted it again.

Infinite spatial and temporal dimensions, obviously meant here. Nya created infinite-dimensional multiverse in her bottle.

And she tanked multiversal+ attacks without problems in main canon.

http://s4.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2013/02/aaa6b6cc18c3f88738ff8f8e7b8f3d90.png

And Cthulhu Mythos Nya is above dimensional limitations too (Cthulhu Mythos multiverse is infinite dimensional as Ragnar proved before):

I have already proven in another thread that It is about logic of Shining trapezohedron that Universes are compressed infinitely, not about cosmology.

If it is ok, Brainiac who can make universe within bottle is infinite dimensional.

Your viewpoint is debunked by a simple logic. You think there are 2d universes, 1d universes, 0d universes, -1d universes, -2d universes... It is nonsense.

What is your basis without your wank?

What are you saying?

What a baseless downplay!

Nope.

M. R. Carey confirmed that Lucifer is above multiverse. He means normal multiverse with 4d universes (3 spatial dimensions + 1 temporal dimension).

Mxy is above multiverse too. He is multiversal+ like Lucifer. And you have nothing to put Lucifer above Mxy who is just 5-dimensional or especially above higher dimensional multiverses/higher dimensional gods.

No Caption Provided

Any version of Nyarlathotep godstomps Lucifer and/or Michael. GG.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Nyarlathotep?

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro said:

Composite Nyarlathotep?

Nope. Cthulhu Mythos Nya solostomps, Demonbane Nya solostomps.

bobandjim1260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By bobandjim1260

If we are talking about dimensions, I would like you to be aware that most of these fictions are actually (most of the time) ignorantly portraying them. A dimension is the minimal amount of coordinates used to define the location of a point within. There is a misconception that 4D automatically equals time. That is a heavily debated theory, as time does not operate as a spatial dimension. Physicist label three space-time dimensions and one time dimension. There could very well be four space-time dimensions and one time dimension. In fact, life cannot (theoretically) form in higher dimensions due how particles in those higher dimensions act. Needless to say, we also exist in dimensions we cannot perceive. The video, that almost everyone uses to explain higher dimensions, that explains the dimensions is a very basic summary of very complex topic. The video summarizes only one of the many theories of how higher dimensions work. That being said, from what I've heard about Michael, the Lovecraft Nyarlathotep loses. Again, it comes down to a matter of the medium they're in and what they're meant to do in the story. Michael and Lucifer would be similar to Lovecraftain beings if they were to enter the world of Lovecraft. However, if we are to use all of the other versions of Nyarlathotep, then I believe he wins.

bobandjim1260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By bobandjim1260

To be fair, the only reason why I said Darkseid and Thanos would beat Yog-Sothoth is nothing to do with how much power they have. They are both incredibly intelligent and cunning. That, combined with their power and ambition, is the reason they can defeat beings far more powerful than themselves. It also makes it very enjoyable reading them when they're written correctly.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bobandjim1260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By bobandjim1260

Plot Induced stupidity is something I feel happens in comic books all the time. In fact, a lot of stories, even ones outside of comic books tend to have it. Just because it is plot induced does not mean that it didn't happen to the character, so we can't pretend it didn't happen just because we don't like it. Stan Lee said this the best, having one person fight another is pointless, as it's whomever the writer decides the victory of the encounter belongs to is who wins. So even if Thanos was written entirely with PIS, which I personally don't feel he is, it would still not escape the fact of him doing the things he did. Eventually this is developed into the type of character that he is. The unfortunate part about it is that if Squirrel Girl defeating Thanos was canon, even with PIS, that's something the character did. The only difference being Squirrel Girl is given nearly no explanation for how she defeated the enemies she defeated. We actually got to see Thanos outwit his many foes, which makes his feats more believable.

bobandjim1260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The end result is still the same, it's an opinion based on fact. Unless the characters fight, there is no way to know who wins. The only thing we have to go off of is our opinions based off of our knowledge of the subjects. As a very large fan and fanatical reader of both HP Lovecraft and Marvel, I feel that who I decided to win the encounter is the one that sits best with me. That doesn't mean that others agree, nor does it mean that I'm right or wrong in the absolute sense. I see too often in Comicvine that a few people tend to list feats and examples that are over-hyped. People, who obviously haven't read the source material, will then go around exaggerating even those claims. This happens until the character being thrown around on Comicvine (or other sites) is almost completely different from the original source material. I will only give facts from the source material (if need be) and give my opinion based on these facts. Other users may agree and or disagree with the resulting opinion. However, I am very tired of other users displaying their opinions as facts. This, as stated above, leads into a ridiculous visualization of a character that is far different from the original.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bobandjim1260: well said I made a whole sa about this in the other thread.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Just so everybody knows Nyarlathotep = Randall Flagg

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By amami

I just posted it again.

Infinite spatial and temporal dimensions, obviously meant here. Nya created infinite-dimensional multiverse in her bottle.

http://s4.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2013/02/aaa6b6cc18c3f88738ff8f8e7b8f3d90.png

And Cthulhu Mythos Nya is above dimensional limitations too (Cthulhu Mythos multiverse is infinite dimensional as Ragnar proved before):

I say agian Statement that Universe is within Universe is refference about Shining Trapezohedron that Anihilated universe is compressed infinitely within Sword called Shining Trapezohedron, not about cosmology of Demonbaneverse. In the first place, Super-Super Dimension was referd in Mars Assult Demonbane, Refference about Shining Trapezohedron that Universe within universe was stated in Kishin Hishou Demonbane, You can't apply logic of Shining Trapezohedron into cosmology of Demonbaneverse.

If japanese is ok, I will post quote about Shining Trapezohedron aka Universe within Universe from Original source. So Your statement about that is irrelevant.

This picture you posted is about clash of two Shining Trapezohedron.

Infinite universe You say is only compressed Universes inside Shining Trapezohedron.

And Nya is not even attacked by Shining Trapezohedron. She only appeared in time when Two Shining Trapezohedron clashes.So your statement is irrelevant again.

As I and Other have already proven, Original Cthulu Outer Gods are almost featless and stated strength is very dubious because in many case, statement about Outer Gods or Great Old one is stated by Mad man. So You prove nothing.

Your viewpoint is debunked by a simple logic. You think there are 2d universes, 1d universes, 0d universes, -1d universes, -2d universes... It is nonsense.

If My viewpoint is meaningless. Your view point is meaningless too. Because Shining Trapezohedron is sum of 3D universes that were anihilated by Outer Gods. So I can say that Universes within Shining Trapezohedron are 2D,1D,0D,-1D,-2D,etc,and so on infinitely. Your point is nonsense. I only proved it by it's logic.

Nope.

M. R. Carey confirmed that Lucifer is above multiverse. He means normal multiverse with 4d universes (3 spatial dimensions + 1 temporal dimension).

When did M. R. Carey confirm that Multiverse Lucifer created is 4D universe?

He only confirmed that Universe means creation aka All there is,Whole,Everything for him, and It's creation has all Dimension and realm. Where is implication that creation is only 4D? He doesn't make any limit.

Avatar image for masterofluck123
MasterOfLuck123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MasterOfLuck123

Mismatch Nya uber curb stomps.

Nya being dimensionless:

The Cthulhu Mythos multiverse is infinite dimensional:

The cube and sphere, of three dimensions, are thus cut from corresponding forms of four dimensions that men know only through guesses and dreams; and these in turn are cut from forms of five dimensions, and so on up to the dizzy and reachless heights of archetypal infinity.

This is how higher dimensions work:

A 1-Dimensional (line) object only has length.

A 2-Dimensional (plane) object has length and width. The area of a 2-D object = length x width. The width of any 1-D object = 0, so its area = 0, even if its length = infinity.

This works in the same manner with 3-Dimensional space. The volume of a 3-D object = length x width x height. Since a 2-D object's height = 0, it doesn't matter if its length or width = infinity. Its volume, and mass, will still = 0.

"Hypervolume"/the 4-Dimensional volume analogue = length x weight x height x a fourth dimension. Since a 3-D object's fourth dimension = 0, its "hypervolume" and "hypermass" = 0

For a 5-Dimensional volume analogue = length x width x height x a fourth dimension x a fifth dimension. Since a 4-D object fifth dimension = 0, its 5-D volume analogue, and 5-D mass analogue = 0

Basically, what this means is that, just like an infinitely thin, entirely flat, two-dimensional square has an infinite number of times less volume (and mass) than a three-dimensional cube, the cube also has an infinite number of times less volume (and mass) than a four-dimensional tesseract, which has an infinite number of times less volume (and mass) than a five-dimensional hypercube, and so onwards.

Any higher dimension will always be infinitely greater than the preceding lower dimensional space. This goes on till infinite higher dimensions.

Marvel consistently uses the word 'dimension' to refer to universes instead of the actual scientific definition which refers to an axis of movement.

Michael created an 11-dimensional multiverse, since a full multiverse is generally considered to be 11-dimensional. Oh I'm so impressed! Except that the Cthulhu Mythos multiverse is infinite dimensional and Nya exists beyond all of it.

The Marvel Multiverse is only 16-dimensional which is extremely limited as compared to Lovecraft's Hilbert Space Level+ multiverse. DC has hinted at infinite dimensions but hasn't shown anyone even affecting 12 dimensional space. The strongest comic book character that isn't omnipotent is Beyonder before he was retconned and that was only infinite dimensional. He wouldn't even be a bug to the Archetypes who manipulate infinite dimensional multiverses like puppets.

As for this thread it wouldn't even be a fight at all. Nya could not only blink him out of existence with complete zero effort, but also manipulate him like a puppet. Michael created the totality of a multiverse which according to scientific definition is 11 dimensional by exploding his body. The strongest non-omnipotent comic book character Pre-Retcon Beyonder is infinite levels of infinity above that as he is infinite dimensional yet Beyonder wouldn't even register as a blip on Nya's radar.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah micheal posses absolute infinite power he godstpmps any infinite dimensional 16 d blah blah he didn't create an omniverse or a multiverse or a universe he made creation which according to the writer is all encompassing so he stomps.

Avatar image for masterofluck123
MasterOfLuck123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone: Prove it instead of just giving a "haha no" post.

Also, I'm being very generous here to even say that Michael is 11-D since he created the totality of a multiverse by exploding his body. Creating infinite universes is only a 5-D feat.

Infinity is a relative term. What is infinite in 3-D is less than nothing to even a 4-D chump.

Making all of creation is an all-catch term. Nothing indicates the DC multiverse is even infinite dimensional.