#1 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11267 posts) - - Show Bio
Archangel Michael

vs. 

Death

What's your verdict?
#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Michael wins, easily.
#3 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael, I believe she has no hold on Michael or Lucifer, Lucifer even threatend her, and her power doesn't compare to either of them.... 

#4 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Michael wins, easily. "
Misconception. I thought the title read "Michael vs Dream of the Endless", not Death.

As it is, Death, while immensely powerful, would still lose, though.

@Push said:
"
Michael, I believe she has no hold on Michael or Lucifer, Lucifer even threatend her, and her power doesn't compare to either of them.... 

"

Both Lucifer and Michael are capable of dying (Michael already did). And while both are above Death (and just about everyone else in the DCU) in terms of power, that raises the question on who's authority their potential deaths are, if not hers.

#5 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Michael wins, easily. "
Misconception. I thought the title read "Michael vs Dream of the Endless", not Death.

As it is, Death, while immensely powerful, would still lose, though.

@Push said:
"

"

Both Lucifer and Michael are capable of dying (Michael already did). And while both are above Death (and just about everyone else in the DCU) in terms of power, that raises the question on who's authority their potential deaths are, if not hers.

"

I'd say in there cases, The Presence, directly? Being the closest to him.
#6 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Push said:

" I'd say in there cases, The Presence, directly? Being the closest to him. "

Possible, and logical, but theoretical at this point.
#7 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"@Push said:

Possible, and logical, but theoretical at this point. "

Very true, theory is all we have to go on at this point.  I'm assuming nothing was mentioned after Lucifer killed Michael as to what hapens to him and where he goes if anywhere??
#8 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5470 posts) - - Show Bio
@Push said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Push said:

Very true, theory is all we have to go on at this point.  I'm assuming nothing was mentioned after Lucifer killed Michael as to what hapens to him and where he goes if anywhere?? "
Elaine "killed" him, not Michael. 
#9 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

@Push said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

"@Push said:

Very true, theory is all we have to go on at this point.  I'm assuming nothing was mentioned after Lucifer killed Michael as to what hapens to him and where he goes if anywhere?? "

That's all there is. No other mentioning, or implication about his activities (if any), post mortem, was done after it.
#10 Posted by Primebonnick (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

my fave endless character but MD wins. Its true i really wonder where he went when he died same with lucifer when he flew into oblivion with a smile.