Phoenix Force shouldnt even be in this battle

CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By CortSether

I'm giving this to Michael Demiurgos and Lucifer Morningstar. I believe the Phoenix Force is a real weak link here.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

the arc angel and lucy together are as powerful as god himself,  
END OF THREAD
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Lucifer and Michael would win here
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

why should'nt the PF be here now? LOL 

The FullPhoenixForce is a Multiversal Being that lives outside of creation itself. & really is a function of TOAA just like the LT... 

Team 2 wins... Both are more powerful then either member of DC's team... 

GBD
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"why should'nt the PF be here now? LOL  The FullPhoenixForce is a Multiversal Being that lives outside of creation itself. & really is a function of TOAA just like the LT...  Team 2 wins... Both are more powerful then either member of DC's team...  GBD "
LAWL, PF is not a function of TOAA, it's just the spark of life, it does not exist outside of creation, and lucy and the arc angel are as powerful as god himself when together soo yea.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By capall
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"the arc angel and lucy together are as powerful as god himself,  END OF THREAD "

end of thread
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"why should'nt the PF be here now? LOL  The FullPhoenixForce is a Multiversal Being that lives outside of creation itself. & really is a function of TOAA just like the LT...  Team 2 wins... Both are more powerful then either member of DC's team...  GBD "
LAWL, PF is not a function of TOAA, it's just the spark of life, it does not exist outside of creation, and lucy and the arc angel are as powerful as god himself when together soo yea. "

You need to read up on the PF buddy, cause what I said is true... 

GBD
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jx4gz
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" why should'nt the PF be here now? LOL  The FullPhoenixForce is a Multiversal Being that lives outside of creation itself. & really is a function of TOAA just like the LT...  Team 2 wins... Both are more powerful then either member of DC's team...  GBD "

This post is soo..bad
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jx4gz
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
LAWL, PF is not a function of TOAA, it's just the spark of life, it does not exist outside of creation, and lucy and the arc angel are as powerful as god himself when together soo yea. "
You need to read up on the PF buddy, cause what I said is true...  GBD "
You have no clue what you are talking about do you?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
You have no clue what you are talking about do you? "
Do you have to ask? He thought the most powerful version of Thanos was with the IG, and that Scarlet Witch is the most powerful mutant ever.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jx4gz
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
Do you have to ask? He thought the most powerful version of Thanos was with the IG, and that Scarlet Witch is the most powerful mutant ever. "
I noticed alot of his post here, he really has no idea what he is talking about
I give him a week here
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
Do you have to ask? He thought the most powerful version of Thanos was with the IG, and that Scarlet Witch is the most powerful mutant ever. "

Huh? Thanos with the HOTU is above the IG buddy. & yes the HOM Wanda is the most pwerful mutant ever, please get a clus before posting... 

But if you disagree how about I don't know trying to prove it if it's so wrong! lol 

GBD
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Jx4gz said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
I noticed alot of his post here, he really has no idea what he is talking about I give him a week here "
He'll stay longer out of spite.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jx4gz
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
Huh? Thanos with the HOTU is above the IG buddy. & yes the HOM Wanda is the most pwerful mutant ever, please get a clus before posting...   But if you disagree how about I don't know trying to prove it if it's so wrong! lol  GBD "
O_o even I don't smoke this much herb
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

Yea I do but you don't! Do you know what the white hot room is? The Phoenix's home really which is outside of creation!

GBD

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jx4gz
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
I noticed alot of his post here, he really has no idea what he is talking about I give him a week here "
He'll stay longer out of spite. "
God I hope we don't get another Ownerz on here
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By capall
@Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
Huh? Thanos with the HOTU is above the IG buddy. & yes the HOM Wanda is the most pwerful mutant ever, please get a clus before posting...   But if you disagree how about I don't know trying to prove it if it's so wrong! lol  GBD "
O_o even I don't smoke this much herb "

lmao
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
O_o even I don't smoke this much herb "

In other words you can't disprove anything I said... 

GBD
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hellos

Didn't the HoTU bump Thanos to TOAA status, making him above the gauntlet?

>.>

<,<

>.<

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jx4gz
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

Yea I do but you don't! Do you know what the white hot room is? The Phoenix's home really which is outside of creation!

GBD

"
We already know about the PF, How about the time the Force got beat by the Xmen? How about all those times Dark Phoenix got pwned by characters like Quasar and Galactus? PF greatest feat was repairing a single universe, either of team 1 would simply banish the PF. Its a non factor in this fight.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

GBD

"
Your reputation continues to decline.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jx4gz
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
How does his even make sense?  if TOAA is the creator then how can the spark of creation not be a function?  The white hot room is outside of creation that is why entire universes can be taken to it.  How can a product of creation be taken anywhere if not outside of it?  Where would it go?  As far as Lucifer and Michael go, one is a demiurge (a big bang) and the other is one that can shape it.  Phoenix is also a big bang and not just of one universe which is all Michaels energy was able to spawn.  Lucifer lorded over that one universe, LT lords over an infinite amount of those. "

No Caption Provided
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

GBD

"
We already know about the PF, How about the time the Force got beat by the Xmen? How about all those times Dark Phoenix got pwned by characters like Quasar and Galactus? PF greatest feat was repairing a single universe, either of team 1 would simply banish the PF. Its a non factor in this fight. "

Oh I see now your completely lost. Let me help you here... 
Them are only avatars of the Phoenix which don't have it's complete power... 

GBD
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jx4gz
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

GBD

"
We already know about the PF, How about the time the Force got beat by the Xmen? How about all those times Dark Phoenix got pwned by characters like Quasar and Galactus? PF greatest feat was repairing a single universe, either of team 1 would simply banish the PF. Its a non factor in this fight. "
Oh I see now your completely lost. Let me help you here... Them are only avatars of the Phoenix which don't have it's complete power...  GBD "
The actual PF got stomped by the Xmen and it ran like a bitch.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By geraldthesloth

Phoenix is the weakest here.

the Mikey and Lucey win here

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jx4gz
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
How does his even make sense?  if TOAA is the creator then how can the spark of creation not be a function?  The white hot room is outside of creation that is why entire universes can be taken to it.  How can a product of creation be taken anywhere if not outside of it?  Where would it go?  As far as Lucifer and Michael go, one is a demiurge (a big bang) and the other is one that can shape it.  Phoenix is also a big bang and not just of one universe which is all Michaels energy was able to spawn.  Lucifer lorded over that one universe, LT lords over an infinite amount of those. "

No Caption Provided
"
typical "
Sorry man, but you should know by now that no one respects you nor takes anything you say without a grain of salt

No Caption Provided
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jx4gz
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

No Caption Provided
"
typical "
Sorry man, but you should know by now that no one respects you nor takes anything you say without a grain of salt

No Caption Provided
"
like I said typical, answer the questions, something you never do when you make claims without any basis beyond your ignorance.  you still have yet to show the retcon of Phoenix becoming universal. "
And you've yet to show me any feats the PF has ever performed that makes her a multiversal entity, everytime you post here you just blabber on about the definition of PF instead of providing actual on panel feats. And quite frankly people are sick of it

Goodbye troll
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

"
typical "

"
like I said typical, answer the questions, something you never do when you make claims without any basis beyond your ignorance.  you still have yet to show the retcon of Phoenix becoming universal. "
And you've yet to show me any feats the PF has ever performed that makes her a multiversal entity, everytime you post here you just blabber on about the definition of PF instead of providing actual on panel feats. And quite frankly people are sick of it  Goodbye troll "

Man you need to read up on what the Phoenix is capable of... 
Seriously 

GBD
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jx4gz
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

No Caption Provided
"
typical "

No Caption Provided
"
And you've yet to show me any feats the PF has ever performed that makes her a multiversal entity, everytime you post here you just blabber on about the definition of PF instead of providing actual on panel feats. And quite frankly people are sick of it  Goodbye troll "
Man you need to read up on what the Phoenix is capable of... Seriously  GBD "
Man you seriously need to provide feats or stop trolling, no one likes a troll...seriously...JX4
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: Your still using things I debunked..get outta here.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jx4gz
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

No Caption Provided
"
typical "

No Caption Provided
"
Stop speaking for the people, I have given issues that show the Phoenix operates on a multiversal level, one is her containing the M'Kraan crystal, another is her operating from the White Hot Room, another is Death telling Phoenix that creation is hers to craft her chaos within and without, yet another is the fact that there is a Phoenix avatar in every universe in marvel, meaning that the force as a whole is multiveresal, still another is that the M'Kraan crystal shattered and ending the mulltiverse and Phoenix was the only survivor other than the being that she took along with her, these are canon issues.  I have even given a feat of the Phoenix using it's power to project across the so called omniverse.  Hello troll.  like I said prove all your claims give issues numbers about the crap you say about the Phoenix. "
I don't have to speak for anyone, they speak for themselves. Almost every thread you troll ends up getting derailed because you repeat the same $hit over and over again, people get tired of your constant trolling and stupidity, you never provide feats and you keep using the same definitions

PBT: OMG Shes teh spark of creation blah blah blah 

@geraldthesloth said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne: Your still using things I debunked..get outta here. "

LMAO
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
"@Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

"
typical "

"
Stop speaking for the people, I have given issues that show the Phoenix operates on a multiversal level, one is her containing the M'Kraan crystal, another is her operating from the White Hot Room, another is Death telling Phoenix that creation is hers to craft her chaos within and without, yet another is the fact that there is a Phoenix avatar in every universe in marvel, meaning that the force as a whole is multiveresal, still another is that the M'Kraan crystal shattered and ending the mulltiverse and Phoenix was the only survivor other than the being that she took along with her, these are canon issues.  I have even given a feat of the Phoenix using it's power to project across the so called omniverse.  Hello troll.  like I said prove all your claims give issues numbers about the crap you say about the Phoenix. "

Owned! LOL... 

GBD
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jx4gz
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne: Your still using things I debunked..get outta here. "
what have you debunked?  you are wrong or either lying about the omniversal feat Merlyn had nothing to do with it, it was Feron using the power of the Phoenix.  What have you debunked?  What is not true above about the Phoenix and please provide proof other than what you think it should be because you think so little of the Xmens place in the marvel universe "

No Caption Provided
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jx4gz
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

No Caption Provided
"
typical "

No Caption Provided
"
Owned! LOL...   GBD "
aww soo cute, I feel like im at a troll/broke back mountain convention
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

"
typical "

"
Owned! LOL...   GBD "
aww soo cute, I feel like im at a troll/broke back mountain convention "

Stop defining yourself 
troll
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark off such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.
if you are a dick for dicks sake then fine, but don't pretend to be a debator you have brought nothing to the debate as usual even your boyfriend can at least try to debate. "
sorry whos his boyfriend?
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jx4gz

" @Jx4gz said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

No Caption Provided
"
typical "

No Caption Provided
"
Owned! LOL...   GBD "

Stop defining yourself 
troll
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark off such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.
if you are a dick for dicks sake then fine, but don't pretend to be a debator you have brought nothing to the debate as usual even your boyfriend can at least try to debate. "
You fit that description pretty well lol. Now that I think about it, have you actually ever won a debate on this site? From what I can tell you obviously havent

Especially since you made this fight 

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/phoenix-vs-nothing/394189/#107
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By WindCloud

The Phoenix Force really shouldn't be here, which means that LT will have a very very hard time against the combined might of the 2 brothers.  In the end, they will wear him down and wear him out for the win.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
"@Jx4gz said:

" @Jx4gz said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

"
typical "

"
Owned! LOL...   GBD "

Stop defining yourself 
troll
You fit that description pretty well lol. Now that I think about it, have you actually ever won a debate on this site? From what I can tell you obviously havent  Especially since you made this fight    http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/phoenix-vs-nothing/394189/#107 "

@Jx4gz said:

" @Jx4gz said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

"
typical "

"
Owned! LOL...   GBD "

Stop defining yourself 
troll
You fit that description pretty well lol. Now that I think about it, have you actually ever won a debate on this site? From what I can tell you obviously havent  Especially since you made this fight    http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/phoenix-vs-nothing/394189/#107 "
more evidence of what you are not me.  You and your boyfriend always pull that thread up when you are faced with anybody asking you to show acutal proof behind your claims and even in that thread you never said anything that you sucessfully refuted, check the boards since then I have since garnered the support of a bunch of people regardless of that thread. "

again WHO is his boyfriend?
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jx4gz
" @Jx4gz said:

" @Jx4gz said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

No Caption Provided
"
typical "

No Caption Provided
"
Owned! LOL...   GBD "

Stop defining yourself 
troll

@Jx4gz said:

" @Jx4gz said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

No Caption Provided
"
typical "

No Caption Provided
"
Owned! LOL...   GBD "

Stop defining yourself 
troll
more evidence of what you are not me.  You and your boyfriend always pull that thread up when you are faced with anybody asking you to show acutal proof behind your claims and even in that thread you never said anything that you sucessfully refuted, check the boards since then I have since garnered the support of a bunch of people regardless of that thread. "
Me and my boyfriend, wow..you brought in the gay jokes lmfao some one is getting desperate on this thread

Really? Name one credible debater on this site that supports anything you say, and please don't use our new resident troll Gamorabigdaddy.  I am starting to think you 2 might be the same people lmfao. 

Black Thrones argument: Blah Blah Spark of creation Blah Blah PF Definition no feats blah blah

Everything you say gets refuted. Thats why no one takes you seriously or respects you in the first place =l
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#42  Edited By vuviper

I agree with  Jx4gz, Though I don't think he should just call people trolls and not explain why you are wrong. What he later stated is what I agree with, it seems Phoenix fans seem to always just be stating how powerful she is supposed to be without showing any feats.

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jx4gz

Fanboys talk about how powerful she is, but then either the force itself gets owned or the avatar gets knocked on its ass ...

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By WindCloud
@vuviper said:
" I agree with  Jx4gz, Though I don't think he should just call people trolls and not explain why you are wrong. What he later stated is what I agree with, it seems Phoenix fans seem to always just be stating how powerful she is supposed to be without showing any feats. "
She is very powerful.....just not as powerful as two beings who are basically equal to God, Himself.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jx4gz

Anyway. if Black Throne is done making himself look like a mook [and believe me, its nothing new]
Team 1 wins. PF isnt even a factor here and both members of team 1 are around the LT level of power

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By geraldthesloth
" @geraldthesloth said:
what have you debunked?  you are wrong or either lying about the omniversal feat Merlyn had nothing to do with it, it was Feron using the power of the Phoenix.  What have you debunked?  What is not true above about the Phoenix and please provide proof other than what you think it should be because you think so little of the Xmens place in the marvel universe "
Because the X-men have no place in cosmics, I've already debunked everything you post in past debates, yet you choose to ignore all of it, why debate it if you can accept the truth.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jx4gz
@geraldthesloth said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
Because the X-men have no place in cosmics, I've already debunked everything you post in past debates, yet you choose to ignore all of it, why debate it if you can accept the truth. "
its gotta have something to do with the nude pics of jean grey hanging on his wall xD
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By geraldthesloth

Because there has been around 10 big bangs in marvel, why would hers make her any more credible than the others?

If you want to put it like that, she's imperiex level Multiversal my ass, if she was multiversal why would she use a crystal to transverse between universes if she was multiversal she could do it under her own power, if she was multiversal and all powerful her place of power wouldn't have gotten wrecked the way it did when jamie braddock went there.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hellos

Pheonix     White Crown is definitely up there when it comes to multiverse power houses :P 
Avatars taking down universes, yata yata.

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jx4gz
@Hellos said:
"

Pheonix     White Crown is definitely up there when it comes to multiverse power houses :P 
Avatars taking down universes, yata yata.

"
Too bad she doesnt have any multiversal feats =l