• 20 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

James Cameron Micheal Biehn characters face the challenge of Rambo!

Lt. Coffey (Abyss) Armed with 9MM Handgun, Knife, and 9MM Uzi.

Kyle Reese (Terminator) Armed with Plasma Rifle, Homemade Explosives, and Plasma Gun.

Corporal Hicks (Aliens) Armed with Pulse Rifle, Grenade Launcher, Armour, and Motion Tracker.

Rambo (Rambo) Armed with .45 Hand Gun, Bow with Normal Arrows, and Knife.

Battle here. Start 5 miles apart.

Who wins!

#2 Posted by GreatCaesarsGhost (3591 posts) - - Show Bio

Rambo stomps due to terrain and his related feats.

#3 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by tg1982 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I think the only Biehn that would have the skills to take on Rambo would be Hicks. Ringo doesn't have the skill to take on Rambo, Coffee and Reece lack superior weapons (in terms of familiarity with the on the terms that Rambo is with his bow and feat wise)Perhaps you should throw in Biehn from Navy SEALS as well? Just a thought.

As it is now I think Rambo takes the majority, "home turf" and more familiar with his weapons than the Biehns are with theirs respectively.

#6 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@greatcaesarsghost said:

Reese gave THE TERMINATOR a run for his money, he murders Rambo.. or shall I say

RAPE!!!

Yeah....but Rambo would murder a Terminator. I mean, The T-800 was killed by a pregnant waitress....

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@cadencev2: I think the only Biehn that would have the skills to take on Rambo would be Hicks. Ringo doesn't have the skill to take on Rambo, Coffee and Reece lack superior weapons (in terms of familiarity with the on the terms that Rambo is with his bow and feat wise)Perhaps you should throw in Biehn from Navy SEALS as well? Just a thought.

As it is now I think Rambo takes the majority, "home turf" and more familiar with his weapons than the Biehns are with theirs respectively.

I was thinking adding him in from Navy Seals as well.

@oneab0veall said:

@greatcaesarsghost said:

Reese gave THE TERMINATOR a run for his money, he murders Rambo.. or shall I say

RAPE!!!

Yeah....but Rambo would murder a Terminator. I mean, The T-800 was killed by a pregnant waitress....

Do not start with me. He was killed by a Hycralic Press whos button was pushed by a Pregnant Waitress. Rambo would lose to a Hydralic Press as well.

Also I know Tombstone is not Cameron Film, but felt the Bien team was to weak. I am changing the gear and removing ringo as he does not contribute nothing.

#8 Posted by Deranged Midget (17845 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, I'd have to say Hicks is the most capable one here. Reese didn't seem to be as well trained and lacked the same amount of experience. Although, they did display similar qualities, leadership capabilities and what-not. Regardless, I'd say Rambo would hold an advantage here due to the familiarity of the terrain.

Moderator Online
#9 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@greatcaesarsghost said:

RAPE!!!

...what?

#10 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: I notice alot of people put down Reese experience here.

Reese as a child grew up on his lonesome vs Murderous machines. He has crafted traps to kill T-600s. As a adult he led many battles in the warzone against Machines with Infrared X-Ray scanners and Plasma weapons. He survived onslaughts from a T-800 with a plasma like minigun.

In LA Reese showed incredible adeptness for a city full of people and police, something he never encounter before in the future. Reese has proven....

1. Incredible Stealth skill, guy dodges cops easy as well Infrared X-Ray Scanning HKs and T-800s.
  2. Incredible Survival skill since he was a child, foraging, building traps, and all while hiding from T-600s. As a child.
  3. Inedible Adeptness as I pointed out how well he adapted from Post Apocalyptic War to Modern LA.
  4. Plasma Weapons, Reed is a train Soldier and proven Veteran with Plasma Weapons.

I find it hard he is outclass by Hicks.

#11 Posted by Deranged Midget (17845 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: It's not downplaying Reese's experience, it's pointing out the differentiations between the other characters Biehn has played and the comparisons of the strengths and weaknesses each character possesses. Unless you're insinuating Salvations Reese, Biehn's Reese only had "stories" detailing his survival as a child. I'm not downplaying the abilities he attained while growing up in a Skynet occupied world, but I'm not convinced that it would prove much help against an opponent such as Rambo who is far more capable in the art of stealth and has more experience in terms of training.

On top of that, everyone in the Terminator Universe has been trained to avoid the Terminators, it's just a matter of how they learned to avoid their patterns as they are clearly obvious. Additionally, avoiding the cops isn't exactly feat worthy. John as a child in T-2 was seen doing it plenty of times.

Moderator Online
#19 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_cannot_be_stopped said:

@shawnbaby said:

@oneab0veall said:

@greatcaesarsghost said:

RAPE!!!

Rambo doesn't even have half the experience Reese has, nor does he carry any weapons that can harm a T-800. The waitress pressing a button and having the machine do the work for her Is not all that impressive. Rambo lost to a Nigger. I'd rather lose to a waitress and worship her as a Goddess than to lose to some Jungle Bunny.

The T-800 killed the T-1000 and the T-X and they would murder and rape Rambo with ease. Like ur father raped you....

Reese destroys due to all his experience.

Wow. You really crave my attention don't you? You're like a 5 year old acting out so Daddy will finally notice him.

#23 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@_x_123 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@shawnbaby said:

@oneab0veall said:

@greatcaesarsghost said:

RAPE!!!

Rambo doesn't even have half the experience Reese has, nor does he carry any weapons that can harm a T-800. The waitress pressing a button and having the machine do the work for her Is not all that impressive. Rambo lost to a Nigger. I'd rather lose to a waitress and worship her as a Goddess than to lose to some Jungle Bunny.

The T-800 killed the T-1000 and the T-X and they would murder and rape Rambo with ease. Like ur father raped you....

Wow. You really crave my attention don't you? You're like a 5 year old acting out so Daddy will finally notice him.

Yup, i'm like a 5 year old rolling on the floor with ya and just kicking the shit out of you with ease.

Sure, Buddy. Whatever you say. You're the laughing stock of this site yet you keep coming back....your actual life must be really sad. Do you really need attention this badly? Did Mommy not love you enough?

#26 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

@_x_123 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@shawnbaby said:

@oneab0veall said:

@greatcaesarsghost said:

RAPE!!!

Yup, i'm like a 5 year old rolling on the floor with ya and just kicking the shit out of you with ease.

Sure, Buddy. Whatever you say. You're the laughing stock of this site yet you keep coming back....your actual life must be really sad. Do you really need attention this badly? Did Mommy not love you enough?

I don't know, were you cock fed instead of breast fed?

You're just proving that everything I said about you is true. Keep it up.

#29 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: It's not downplaying Reese's experience, it's pointing out the differentiations between the other characters Biehn has played and the comparisons of the strengths and weaknesses each character possesses. Unless you're insinuating Salvations Reese, Biehn's Reese only had "stories" detailing his survival as a child. I'm not downplaying the abilities he attained while growing up in a Skynet occupied world, but I'm not convinced that it would prove much help against an opponent such as Rambo who is far more capable in the art of stealth and has more experience in terms of training.

On top of that, everyone in the Terminator Universe has been trained to avoid the Terminators, it's just a matter of how they learned to avoid their patterns as they are clearly obvious. Additionally, avoiding the cops isn't exactly feat worthy. John as a child in T-2 was seen doing it plenty of times.

Few things, in the movies not everyone was nearly as good as Reese. Examples inlcude Reese surviving the Plasma Cannon Terminator in the tunnel scene while everyone else died. Reese killing T-600s while living on his own, saving Marcus. Reese partner in another scene was shot to hell by a Hunter Killer, Reese threw his bomb while out of sight.

My point is Reese was better than the rest portrayed.

I am not targeting you either, many think Hicks is better when Reese fought a superior opponents (T-800s) with trashy gear while Hicks struggled with Aliens while possessing a whole Marine Squad, High Tech Sensors, and super weapons.

They should be if anything equal to each other. That is what I mean.

#35 Edited by nick_hero22 (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

Hick solos with ease, the Pulse Rifle and Motion Tracker put this match heavily in his favor. Colonial Marine armor is also exceptionally durable as well, so I don't see anything in Rambo's gear that is capable of bypassing Hick's durability.

#43 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Hudson in the background gives away their position while yelling:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#44 Posted by Deranged Midget (17845 posts) - - Show Bio

Few things, in the movies not everyone was nearly as good as Reese. Examples inlcude Reese surviving the Plasma Cannon Terminator in the tunnel scene while everyone else died. Reese killing T-600s while living on his own, saving Marcus. Reese partner in another scene was shot to hell by a Hunter Killer, Reese threw his bomb while out of sight.

My point is Reese was better than the rest portrayed.

I am not targeting you either, many think Hicks is better when Reese fought a superior opponents (T-800s) with trashy gear while Hicks struggled with Aliens while possessing a whole Marine Squad, High Tech Sensors, and super weapons.

They should be if anything equal to each other. That is what I mean.

Eh, that could be looked at from a different standpoint. When the Terminator poorly infiltrated the human safe-house, it looked like Reese was in the right place at the right time, managing to avoid the instantaneous onslaught brought on by the Terminator. On top of that, it never really was explained how he survived that, could've been running or hiding. It's pretty obvious he never stopped it.

I completely understand and respect your viewpoint as well, although it's hard to compare the Terminator(s) that Reese fought to the Xeno's Hicks and his squad were up against. Terminators are relatively slow in comparison to the incredible speed and versatility that a Xeno possessed, especially in the environment they were in on LV-426.

Moderator Online
#50 Posted by Metal02 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael Biehn still stomps.