This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

living tribunal goes to dc and tries to destroy it and the presence sends both his sons to stop him.

Who wins and how?

#2 Posted by Bo88gdan (4647 posts) - - Show Bio

Lt wins

#3 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: Elaborate please?

#4 Posted by Bo88gdan (4647 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW: I think that he is on a higher level than those two

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal.

#6 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

I think i am among few people who believe Lucifer for one can solo LT.

#7 Posted by XiiX (9469 posts) - - Show Bio

The angels.

#8 Posted by XiiX (9469 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Same here.

#9 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3396 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

#10 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: Lucifer and Michael alone Rival LT's power and together they destroy him.

#11 Posted by MonsterStomp (20404 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer can possibly solo LT. Would be the fight of the decade. Lucifer is pretty damn tricky.

#12 Posted by IZZR (4283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

Im with you Killem i think he solos.
#13 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael + The Morningstar Infinite Power To Create And Destroy

#14 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn said:

Michael + The Morningstar Infinite Power To Create And Destroy

#15 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Angels take it

#16 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer and Michael Stomp.

#17 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

The Angels win imo but it wont be easy.

#18 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

this is why I respect you as a wise dead terrorist.

#19 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

@Killemall said:

this is why I respect you as a wise dead terrorist.

LOL thank you

#20 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio

team

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: So Correct me if im wrong please, but you place Lucifer and Michael higher than OAA? Cause hes all thats higher than LT. So it seems pretty bold and silly to say Lucifer can solo LT and then match OAA when Presence is equal to OAA for all intents and purpose.....

You confuse me.

#22 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Killemall: So Correct me if im wrong please, but you place Lucifer and Michael higher than OAA? Cause hes all thats higher than LT. So it seems pretty bold and silly to say Lucifer can solo LT and then match OAA when Presence is equal to OAA for all intents and purpose.....

You confuse me.

To answer your question, no i do not think Michael or Lucifer or both together are anywhere close to The One Above All, in fact, i am of the opinion that One Above All might even be above Presence.

That being said while LT is normally addressed as the most powerful being in the Multiverse, his interaction with Beyonder (Secret Wars 1 and 2), Molecule Man (Secret Wars 2), Protege (GOTG Beaware), etc shows that the bolded part simply cannot be true.

#23 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Would ya put Beyonder at Lucifer level?

#24 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Your not alone

#25 Posted by Parallax_Hal_Jordan (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

#26 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate or team wins by a slight margin.

#27 Posted by Deathstrokesrevenge (237 posts) - - Show Bio

M and l rape

#28 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7507 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@CadenceV2 said:

You confuse me.

To answer your question, no i do not think Michael or Lucifer or both together are anywhere close to The One Above All, in fact, i am of the opinion that One Above All might even be above Presence.

That being said while LT is normally addressed as the most powerful being in the Multiverse, his interaction with Beyonder (Secret Wars 1 and 2), Molecule Man (Secret Wars 2), Protege (GOTG Beaware), etc shows that the bolded part simply cannot be true.

Living Tribunal never appeared in Secret Wars 1, pretty much all of Secret Wars 2 has been retconned, and I'm pretty sure the Protégé stuff has been to.

That being said, I think Living Tribunal's regular destruction of universes puts him above these two angels with dubious claims to multiversal power.

#29 Posted by Dredeuced (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Protege was retconned, it's just a largely ignored alternate future/reality.

#30 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Betatesthighlander1 said:

Living Tribunal never appeared in Secret Wars 1, pretty much all of Secret Wars 2 has been retconned, and I'm pretty sure the Protégé stuff has been to.

Oh thank you and yes LT has never appeared in Secret Wars 1.

Secret Wars 2 has not been retconned though, neither has Protege stuffs.

#31 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7507 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I'm not actually sure about the protégé stuff, but Fantastic Four #316-318 are pretty much dedicated to saying "you know all that ridiculously powerful stuff the beyonder did? most of that was fake. he' was actually weaker than the celestials"

According to his page, Living Tribunal was able to absorb Protégé meaning: A) he can absorb people of similar power, and could do this to Lucifer and Michael, or B) Protégé had no true claim to LT's power.

#32 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Betatesthighlander1 said:

@Killemall: I'm not actually sure about the protégé stuff, but Fantastic Four #316-318 are pretty much dedicated to saying "you know all that ridiculously powerful stuff the beyonder did? most of that was fake. he' was actually weaker than the celestials"

I have the entire collection of Fantastic Four appearences and i do not recall any such stuff, all i recall is FF going to meet Beyonder, which now was a retconed version, and even that version in his fight with molecule man has caused trans-multiversal damange. Would you have scan to substantiate that, i can check it up tomorrow if you like.

Furthemore, weaker than a celestial statement was made by Kubik much later and he was talking about himself and Kosmos, both of whom have been pretty explicitly shown to be inferior to Molecule Man, and by extension Beyonder.

Furthermore, Marvel Blockbuster backs Beyonder changing himself , here is the relevant cut from Secret Wars bio from Marvel Blockbuster (2011)

According to his page, Living Tribunal was able to absorb Protégé meaning: A) he can absorb people of similar power, and could do this to Lucifer and Michael, or B) Protégé had no true claim to LT's power.

Comicvine wikis are not as reliable as one would like. That being said LT absorbing Protege is true but there is a huge context involved, while Protege did copy Living Tribunal's power he was defeated by Scanthan, it was then that LT was able to absorb his power using a plot device, Eternal Hourglass.

Here are the relevant scans from GOTG 50

Protege having copied LT's ability is backed by on panel evidence as well as bio.

On panel

Backed by bio , which clearly states it was Scanthan who saved the reality.

#33 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7507 posts) - - Show Bio

Tribunal's "logical confirmation" implies that he didn't really feel threatened by that power. We can't really quantify their comparability powers since they didn't really have any sort of direct confrontation before Protege was confined. Presuming Living Tribunal's powers were completely and accurately imitated by Protege, that is still no evidence against living tribunal's insane amount of power, since it's just saying "someone with the same power as the Tribunal is as powerful as the Tribunal" i doubt LM or MD would fair much better Iif faced by protege.

With the Beyonder, your taking the one official statement that would support your claim and using only that.

http://marvel.com/universe/Beyonder

states he is a simply from a pocket dimension, and nothing about him being omnipotent

I also don't recall him doing any multiversal attacks in SWII, he destroyed some galaxies, but a galaxy is only about 1/200,000,000,000 of a physical cosmos, not counting Asgard, Mephisto's hell, and the various other dimensions that make up the average marvel universe.

I have seen little to support Lucifer or Michael as having Multiversal powers on-panel besides the words of Satan.

#34 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja said:

team
#35 Edited by NeonGameWave (9039 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#36 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

not too familiar with lucifer and michaels abilities and the extent of their power, could someone help me understand? As of now I am of the opinion that LT wins

#37 Posted by Jbourne_32 (1476 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, lucifer and michael are second to the presence witch is like half the power of TOAA. Living tribunal however is 5th after the Fulcrum, HOTU, PR molecule man, and PR beyonder . Though Living Tribunal is powerful, he could only take on Michael or maybe Lucifer alone.

#38 Edited by BOdinson (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael or Lucifer could both solo LT together they have enough will and raw power to create another ever expanding multiverse right in the skull of the LT, death by creation.

Edit, This is an old threat that got bumped now, didn't even notice it, but I stick with my answer.

#39 Posted by alternative_backup (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer and Michael tread horribly.