Eternal Chaos says:

"Mewtwo."

What makes you say so?

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Thor."

What makes you say so?

#7 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Mjolnir protects Thor from any of Mewtwo's weak attacks, then he uses his GODLY lighting or strength to tear him apart.

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Mewtwo."
What makes you say so? "

Mewtwo mindwipes Thor. Your turn.

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Mjolnir protects Thor from any of Mewtwo's weak attacks, then he uses his GODLY lighting or strength to tear him apart."

Thor's mind is prone to mental attacks unless that changed, and Mewtwo also has a shield, and great psychic powers. He created a hurricane with his fingers. I'm more than sure he can beat Thor.

#10 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can easily create Hurricanes too.

But I cant see a pokemon's power levels being even close to that of a superhero god.

#11 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm assuming this is recent thor right? if it is it so thor cause he can put a spell thats blocks mew from entering his mind and he can do alot more stuff

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Thor can easily create Hurricanes too. But I cant see a pokemon's power levels being even close to that of a superhero god."

It's there. Ask Cryo-Wolf. He knows more about them than I do.

#13 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"i'm assuming this is recent thor right? if it is it so thor cause he can put a spell thats blocks mew from entering his mind and he can do alot more stuff"

I'm assuming it's classic.

#14 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Dormammu says:
"Thor can easily create Hurricanes too. But I cant see a pokemon's power levels being even close to that of a superhero god."
It's there. Ask Cryo-Wolf. He knows more about them than I do."

It's there? What huge amounts of power?

Well I dont think pokemon are nearly as strong, the humans in that show get caught in crossfire all the time and survive it. Pikachu electrocutes people, but if it were Thor's electricty then they would all be dead.

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dormammu says:
It's there? What huge amounts of power? Well I dont think pokemon are nearly as strong, the humans in that show get caught in crossfire all the time and survive it. Pikachu electrocutes people, but if it were Thor's electricty then they would all be dead."

Like I said, ask Cryo-Wolf. He's more into it than I am and his knowledge on Poke'mon dwarfs my own.

#16 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo would not be fast enough to react to getting his neck broken from an overhead blow from Mjollner...Thor's speed is massive, not to mention the fact that Mewtwo was created by some Japanese guy and thus, since we won the war, weaker in terms of power to an American-made character. The same reason Uncle Sam(from the propoganda posters, not the comics) could beat Goku.

#17 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dormammu says:
It's there? What huge amounts of power? Well I dont think pokemon are nearly as strong, the humans in that show get caught in crossfire all the time and survive it. Pikachu electrocutes people, but if it were Thor's electricty then they would all be dead."

There are time and space warping Pokemon.

#18 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Unknown had the powers of reality warping......and so did Celebi, I think.

#19 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Mewtwo would not be fast enough to react to getting his neck broken from an overhead blow from Mjollner...Thor's speed is massive, not to mention the fact that Mewtwo was created by some Japanese guy and thus, since we won the war, weaker in terms of power to an American-made character. The same reason Uncle Sam(from the propoganda posters, not the comics) could beat Goku."

lmao, that's great.

#20 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, some Pokemon warping time doesn't matter, because it's the reality of their crappy Poke-world, and not the reality of the God of Thunder. It's just...the animals can't pull this one off.

#21 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

....................................................................................................................Omg Thor

retarded pokemon who can only say their names

#22 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant believe people are putting the god of thunder against a pokemon...

and actually thinking its going to be a close match is worse.

#23 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"I cant believe people are putting the god of thunder against a pokemon... and actually thinking its going to be a close match is worse."

yeah are people that stupid or they just running out of ideas?

I am sorry but pokemon are an embarassment to almost everyone you match them up with

#24 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I still say Mewtwo can pull it off.

#25 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"I say he cant."

What Thor are we talking? Normal classic Thor?

#26 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

I say he cant.

#27 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dormammu says:
"I say he cant."
What Thor are we talking? Normal classic Thor?"
It doesn't matter because Mewtwo can't beat either one."

Mewtwo's psychic capabilities are the wild card in this. He usually has a forcefield up so all he needs is 2 seconds and he can take out Thor. Mindwipe.

#28 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dormammu says:
"I say he cant."

I agree

#29 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dormammu says:
"I say he cant."
Mewtwo's psychic capabilities are the wild card in this. He usually has a forcefield up so all he needs is 2 seconds and he can take out Thor. Mindwipe."
Mewtwo couldn't mind wipe Thor..he's not a psychic,he's psychic poke'mon.Mewtwo can only do so much with his power.Put it this way, in the Poke'mon World Ash is the focus trainer and if he encounted Mewtwo as a threat and had to beat him he could.Ash couldn't beat Thor so therefore neither could Mewtwo."

Telekinetic powers. Forget about them? He can crush Thor's brain or heart.

#30 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Actually he couldn't do that, Thor is super durable, and he also has a good healing factor."

He was able to destroy an entire facility with almost no effort. I'm more than sure he can tear a muscle apart.

#31 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually he couldn't do that, Thor is super durable, and he also has a good healing factor.

#32 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya, but not Thor's.

#33 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, and Mewtwo's shield wouldnt work, Thor would be able to absorb the energy from it with Mjolnir and break Mewtwo.

#34 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo is not an ordinary Pokemon. He is very intelligent and an extremely powerful psychic, at least Quentin Quire level. Here's a nice little montage of his on-screen feats (pardon the music).

And don't even start with the "Pokemon powers don't count outside of Poke-world!!" garbage. Mewtwo is a cunning, sentient being with at least human-level intellect, and there's no reason he shouldn't be taken as seriously as any other character.
Post Edited:2007-10-16 02:21:43

#35 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime beats both of these guys in his sleep! AHAHHAHAHAH!

Psychics always wins!

#36 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Colt Python says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dormammu says:
"I say he cant."
Mewtwo's psychic capabilities are the wild card in this. He usually has a forcefield up so all he needs is 2 seconds and he can take out Thor. Mindwipe."
Mewtwo couldn't mind wipe Thor..he's not a psychic,he's psychic poke'mon.Mewtwo can only do so much with his power.Put it this way, in the Poke'mon World Ash is the focus trainer and if he encounted Mewtwo as a threat and had to beat him he could.Ash couldn't beat Thor so therefore neither could Mewtwo."
Telekinetic powers. Forget about them? He *can* crush Thor's brain or heart."
Ok if your going to make up stuff just give up.Mewtwo is no capable of those things.He does poke'mon moves he can crush people from within.He can't even do that to a poke'mon so I'd doubt he'd do it to a God."

Whoever said I was making stuff up? Just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it isn't true.

#37 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Dormammu says:
"Mjolnir protects Thor from any of Mewtwo's weak attacks, then he uses his GODLY lighting or strength to tear him apart."

Thor's mind is prone to mental attacks unless that changed, and Mewtwo also has a shield, and great psychic powers. He created a hurricane with his fingers. I'm more than sure he can beat Thor."

Thor can create 100 hurricanes with his mind come on no battle Thor takes the win and everybody knows it.

#38 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone come up with a reason why Thor can resist Mewtwo's powerful psychic abilities, other than the extremely ignorant comment of "he's a Pokemon"?

#39 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, they just want to assault the idea of it being stupid than actualy looking at the other guy.

#40 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Has anyone come up with a reason why Thor can resist Mewtwo's powerful psychic abilities, other than the extremely ignorant comment of "he's a Pokemon"?"

Odin force which can resist it just like his father could.
Post Edited:2007-10-16 19:20:53

#41 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Sparda says:
"Has anyone come up with a reason why Thor can resist Mewtwo's powerful psychic abilities, other than the extremely ignorant comment of "he's a Pokemon"?"
Post Edited:2007-10-16 19:20:53"

Well he didn't say he has the Odin Force now did he?

#42 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's Odin Force then yeah, Thor get's a new Mewtwo rug...

if it's normal Thor, Mewtwo mindwipes him in a second and uses him as a slave

M

#43 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

There we go. If it's Odin Force Thor, of course Mewtwo loses.

If not, then Mewtwo destroys Thor's mind.

#44 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Sparda says:
"There we go. If it's Odin Force Thor, of course Mewtwo loses.If not, then Mewtwo destroys Thor's mind."

napes bro Thor sends Mewtwo to another dimension "

1. He isn't in this fight... it's just Thor and Mewtwo

2. Mewtwo can move between dimensions on his own power, so that wouldn't do sweet FA to him

M

#45 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11266 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Sparda says:
"There we go. If it's Odin Force Thor, of course Mewtwo loses.If not, then Mewtwo destroys Thor's mind."

before or after he has got Mewtwo some tea

#46 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

napes bro Thor sends Mewtwo to another dimension

#47 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Sparda says:
Post Edited:2007-10-16 19:20:53"

Well he didn't say he has the Odin Force now did he?"

It don't matter Thor could still win read post above!

#48 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11266 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Sparda says:
"There we go. If it's Odin Force Thor, of course Mewtwo loses. If not, then Mewtwo destroys Thor's mind."

That usually takes him a good couple of seconds.....by that time, he'd be pretty much screwed.

And, Mewtwo has teleported massive pieces of land....I'm thinking he could escape the black hole Thor makes for that."

don't forget mind wipe a lot of people and other pokémon.

#49 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Sparda says:
"There we go. If it's Odin Force Thor, of course Mewtwo loses. If not, then Mewtwo destroys Thor's mind."

That usually takes him a good couple of seconds.....by that time, he'd be pretty much screwed.

And, Mewtwo has teleported massive pieces of land....I'm thinking he could escape the black hole Thor makes for that.

#50 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11266 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Methos says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Sparda says:

1. He isn't in this fight... it's just Thor and Mewtwo

2. Mewtwo can move between dimensions on his own power, so that wouldn't do sweet FA to him

M"

Who is he? I did not put anyone else in the fight. Thors hammer would rip him apart and he is faster then Mewtwo"

1. thor doesn't have super speed

2. Mewtwo by the time thor's heart beats his mind will be taken over