#1 Posted by randomcharachter (330 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo is an impressive character, more human than pokemon, lol I even remember seeing a video of some senator or something quoting Mewtwo's speech about humanity or whatever

But I'm willing to bet X has more impressive feats and is just all in all more experienced

#3 Posted by Active_Adaptation (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo made a storm and mind controlled some Pokemon.

Professor X is dead a planetary level telepath.

#4 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hksaru said:

Mewtwo is an impressive character, more human than pokemon, lol I even remember seeing a video of some senator or something quoting Mewtwo's speech about humanity or whatever

But I'm willing to bet X has more impressive feats and is just all in all more experienced

THIS

#5 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

@Active_Adaptation said:

#6 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

@Active_Adaptation said:

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (13280 posts) - - Show Bio

@Active_Adaptation said:

#8 Posted by The_Young_Wolf (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Active_Adaptation said:

Planetary?

#9 Posted by Active_Adaptation (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Young_Wolf: I ain't never done seen that first scan.

DAYUM!

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (13280 posts) - - Show Bio

@Active_Adaptation said:

DAYUM!

Me neither.

#11 Posted by Active_Adaptation (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Active_Adaptation said:

DAYUM!

Me neither.

Seriously, every thought that's ever been concieved in the universe? That's either some hyperbole, or Xavier was damn more powerful than I thought.

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (13280 posts) - - Show Bio

@Active_Adaptation said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Active_Adaptation said:

DAYUM!

Me neither.

Seriously, every thought that's ever been concieved in the universe? That's either some hyperbole, or Xavier was damn more powerful than I thought.

It's Hyperbole.

#13 Posted by Active_Adaptation (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: I figured as much. But still, pretty powerful. Although he does look like he's losing his mind a little there.

#14 Posted by New_World_Order (13280 posts) - - Show Bio

@Active_Adaptation said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: I figured as much. But still, pretty powerful. Although he does look like he's losing his mind a little there.

Yeah.

#15 Posted by markslurpee (79 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be the odd one out and pick Mewtwo.

(hidden potential)

#16 Edited by The_Young_Wolf (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Active_Adaptation said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Active_Adaptation said:

DAYUM!

Me neither.

It's Hyperbole.

I followed it up with him battling the Phoenix on "all infinite planes of realities" but a universal feat is Hyperbole? Charles blood lusted is Onslaught The Big Bad who ripped out the Gem of Cyttorak and shoved the Juggernaut inside of it. Smashed Doctor doom who had prep and a time machine. Smashed the Phoenix and every hero on the planet. Charles Xavier also shut down Rachel Summers, Thor, and Phoenix Force Namor at the same time. He even stalemated Scott Summers when he had half the power of the Full Phoenix Force. Charles Xavier wasn't called the most powerful mutant alive by a watcher for nothing. The picture are in my folder, It lags when I try and post more than 2 side by side pictures.

#17 Posted by New_World_Order (13280 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Young_Wolf said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Active_Adaptation said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Active_Adaptation said:

DAYUM!

Me neither.

It's Hyperbole.

I followed it up with him battling the Phoenix on "all infinite planes of realities" but a universal feat is Hyperbole? Charles blood lusted is Onslaught The Big Bad who ripped out the Gem of Cyttorak and shoved the Juggernaut inside of it. Smashed Doctor doom who had prep and a time machine. Smashed the Phoenix and every hero on the planet. Charles Xavier also shut down Rachel Summers, Thor, and Phoenix Force Namor at the same time. He even stalemated Scott Summers when he had half the power of the Full Phoenix Force. Charles Xavier wasn't called the most powerful mutant alive by a watcher for nothing. The picture are in my folder, It lags when I try and post more than 2 side by side pictures.

When did he shut down Thor, Rachel and Namor?

#18 Posted by The_Young_Wolf (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@The_Young_Wolf said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Active_Adaptation said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Active_Adaptation said:

DAYUM!

Me neither.

It's Hyperbole.

#19 Posted by New_World_Order (13280 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Young_Wolf said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@The_Young_Wolf said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Active_Adaptation said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Active_Adaptation said:

DAYUM!

Me neither.

It's Hyperbole.

Damn.

#20 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Charles wins

#21 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Young_Wolf said:

Wow, this is the biggest PIS ever lol.

Anyway, Xavier can kill mewtwo in less than a second.

#22 Posted by themystiic (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm no expert on Xavier, but I do feel the need to point out something often missed in the case for Mewtwo--in the first film, he exhibited the power to suppress the function of genes with absolute precision.

As we know Xavier is a mutant, we know the source of his power is genetic so, in theory, it could be suppressed by Mewtwo. While I'm sure he could develop a defense to something like that with adequate preparation, I'm unaware (allow me to once again cite my ignorance on Xavier) if he ever has before and having to do so on the fly against something as powerful as Mewtwo would not likely bode well for him.

It is because of this ability that I believe Mewtwo would emerge from this confrontation victorious. Not to mention a psychic attack on Mewtwo would be... "not very effective".