• 57 results
#1 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey with her full powers and Mewtwo go head to head. I don't know about you guys but Mewtwo would defenatly give her  a good fight.

#2 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah....but I hate Mewtwo, I'd be rooting for Grey.

#3 Edited by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know mewtwo. But jean grey's full pwoer is unlimited. she is omega level mutant and she state alpha mutant(first mutant) in AOA. So i choose jean grey.

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
owned!

i'm with the psychopathic genetically engennered kitty all the way lol

MewTwo can teleport, Jean can't...

and i think his psionic powers far outstrip Jeans

M
#5 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

So is Mewtwo, who is in fact the strongest pokemon in existence...I think. His powers are very smiler if not  more innate then Jean's are. This is still a though battle.

#6 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Jean with full powers the entity that holds power over all that is life and death?

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"Isn't Jean with full powers the entity that holds power over all that is life and death?"

that's Phoenix not Jean...

two completely different characters, this is Jean fighting, not The Phoenix

M
#8 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"
owned!

i'm with the psychopathic genetically engennered kitty all the way lol

MewTwo can teleport, Jean can't...

and i think his psionic powers far outstrip Jeans

M
"

's said jean grey's full power. Goblin queen who is her clone unleashed(not full power) her pwoer by demon. She can do anything in that time...even reality manipulate(limitied size). Also, she can teleport.
#9 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

But I thought Jean was the physical embodiment of the Phoenix Force...?

Damn Jean and her numerous deaths, rebirths and clones; she got me confused!

#10 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

An X-Men and A Pokemon?

Yikes!

#11 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"But I thought Jean was the physical embodiment of the Phoenix Force...?

Damn Jean and her numerous deaths, rebirths and clones; she got me confused!
"
Word.

MewTwo and Jean would be like... Penguin and Yellow Kid. They don't fit, and no one knows what the heck Yellow Kid is doing in a superhero match.
#12 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

...wHO IS yellow kid?

#13 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"...wHO IS yellow kid?
"
Yellow Kid is supposedly the first costumed hero done in the  1700s, he is actually a political satire cartoon strip character that would have political commentaries or even advertisement  written on his yellow shirt every time he appears. He was marked as a hero ergo the first costumed hero?
#14 Posted by Breast Master (142 posts) - - Show Bio
IcePrince_X said:
Yellow Kid is supposedly the first costumed hero done in the  1700s, he is actually a political satire cartoon strip character that would have political commentaries or even advertisement  written on his yellow shirt every time he appears. He was marked as a hero ergo the first costumed hero?"

You just blew my mind...
#15 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

this thread cant be serious. are we gonna have to deal with pokemon fans as well as DBZ fans now

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

JEAN GREY...EXTREME CURBSTOMP.

#17 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

mewtwo is sorta like... Onslaught correct?

#18 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
spekqj said:
's said jean grey's full power. Goblin queen who is her clone unleashed(not full power) her pwoer by demon. She can do anything in that time...even reality manipulate(limitied size). Also, she can teleport. "
Goblin Queens feats cannot be transferred to Jean. 
#19 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

I may not be a pokemon fan, actually you guys gotta admit, back when everyone on our generation were kids, pokemon was the hot spot. You don't own pokemon, then your a nobody. It was that popular. Besides, this seemed like a good match up between Jean with her full powers and control (without the phoenix) and Mewtwo, who is as we all know, the strongest pokemon in the world, even stronger than godlike pokemon. And lets face it, allot of those god like pokemon could kick allot of DC and marvel characters.

#20 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"spekqj said:
's said jean grey's full power. Goblin queen who is her clone unleashed(not full power) her pwoer by demon. She can do anything in that time...even reality manipulate(limitied size). Also, she can teleport. "
"

Why?
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"mewtwo is sorta like... Onslaught correct?
"
F#CK NO...NOWHERE IN THE BALL PARK.
#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
spekqj said:
"Holacik said:
"spekqj said:
"

Why?"

Because she's not Jean...she's Madalyne Pryor.
#23 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"
"
I see you have something against pokemon.  I don't mind Pokemon, as long as no one doesn't talk 24/7 about it in my face.   Then I do mind.
#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"
"
I see you have something against pokemon.  I don't mind Pokemon, as long as no one doesn't talk 24/7 about it in my face.   Then I do mind.
"

What are you talking about.I'm the biggest Poke'mon fan on the vine.
#25 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"
"
"

What are you talking about.I'm the biggest Poke'mon fan on the vine."
That's the sole right and title of Cyro wolf. 
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"
"
"

What are you talking about.I'm the biggest Poke'mon fan on the vine."
That's the sole right and title of Cyro wolf. 
"
F#ck Cryo-Wolf.
#27 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Rofl, I'd definitely say Mewtwo. He kicked so much @$$ in the first Pokemon movie xD

#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey wins.Period.

#29 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"spekqj said:
"Holacik said:
"spekqj said:
"

Why?"

Because she's not Jean...she's Madalyne Pryor."

But their body and cell and power is same.
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
spekqj said:
"Vance Astro said:
"spekqj said:
"Holacik said:
"spekqj said:
"

Why?"

But their body and cell and power is same. "

So is Wolverine's and X-23's doesn't mean they are the same level of power and skill.
#31 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"spekqj said:
"Vance Astro said:
"spekqj said:
"Holacik said:
"spekqj said:
"

Why?"

So is Wolverine's and X-23's doesn't mean they are the same level of power and skill."

Are you saying X-23 has the same body parts as Wolverine???  *pukes*

#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"spekqj said:
"Vance Astro said:
"spekqj said:
"Holacik said:
"spekqj said:
"

Why?"

So is Wolverine's and X-23's doesn't mean they are the same level of power and skill."

"

No..but neither does G-Queen and Jean.She's a clone just ike X-23.They have the same DNA,same powers but they are different.
#33 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"spekqj said:
"Vance Astro said:
"spekqj said:
"Holacik said:
"spekqj said:
"

Why?"

"

No..but neither does G-Queen and Jean.She's a clone just ike X-23.They have the same DNA,same powers but they are different."

A clone huh; it's been awhile since I've heard of The Goblin Queen. I've always thought that G Queen was Jean Grey from a paralel time or universe. I was too young to remember it.

#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"spekqj said:
"Vance Astro said:
"spekqj said:
"Holacik said:
"spekqj said:
"

Why?"

"

No..but neither does G-Queen and Jean.She's a clone just ike X-23.They have the same DNA,same powers but they are different."

A clone huh; it's been awhile since I've heard of The Goblin Queen. I've always thought that G Queen was Jean Grey from a paralel time or universe. I was too young to remember it.

"

Last time I checked she was a clone of Jean made by Mr.Sinister.
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"I wonder how much controversy a Davy jones vs Sauron thread would make. 
"

F#ck Davy Jones,and wack ass Sauron.
#36 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"

F#ck Davy Jones,and wack ass Sauron."
I don't mean that lame @$$ pterodactyl *that marvel should have gotten sued for name choice* I mean the great dark lord.  If you mean him.  Then you must really hate classics that people have loved for years. 
#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"

I don't mean that lame @$$ pterodactyl *that marvel should have gotten sued for name choice* I mean the great dark lord.  If you mean him.  Then you must really hate classics that people have loved for years. 
"

The Pterodactyl is cooler.
#38 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"

"

The Pterodactyl is cooler."
You must really be the Lulz comicz are the PWNAGE b00kz and moviez are the Suckagez!  Type.  *which I insult and mock on a daily basis*
#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"

"

You must really be the Lulz comicz are the PWNAGE b00kz and moviez are the Suckagez!  Type.  *which I insult and mock on a daily basis*
"
I don't know what type that is..if that type even exists.I know you into lame sh*t though.

Jean Grey wins.CURBSTOMP.
#40 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"spekqj said:
"Vance Astro said:
"spekqj said:
"Holacik said:
"spekqj said:
"

Why?"

"

"

Last time I checked she was a clone of Jean made by Mr.Sinister."

ok. jean and madlyn is different people. i kown that. but you said their power is same. Anyway, that's not my point. I just used goblin queen to prove jean's power. In fact, jean's full power is more higher than madlyn.
#41 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
spekqj said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"spekqj said:
"Vance Astro said:
"spekqj said:
"Holacik said:
"spekqj said:
"

Why?"

"

"

Last time I checked she was a clone of Jean made by Mr.Sinister."

ok. jean and madlyn is different people. i kown that. but you said their power is same. Anyway, that's not my point. I just used goblin queen to prove jean's power. In fact, jean's full power is more higher than madlyn. "

WTF are you talkin about?
#42 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"

"

"
I don't know what type that is..if that type even exists.I know you into lame sh*t though.

"
It means you think that something from a comic book is innately superior to anything from a book or movie.    And also, I know for a fact that a certain horror author scares you.   *you did say it, muahahahhahaha!*

H.P lovecraft.    
#43 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"

"

"

Only when it comes to X-Men the movie IMO. Wait... and Fantasic 3 the 1st one. Hulk movie that just came out was pretty cool though. Now it's about time to watch the Happening so i could come up with another VS subject.

#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"

"

"

"
It means you think that something from a comic book is innately superior to anything from a book or movie.    And also, I know for a fact that a certain horror author scares you.   *you did say it, muahahahhahaha!*

H.P lovecraft.    
"
H.P. Lovecraft's face scares me but nothing he ever wrote.Anyway I didn't say anything from comics is superior to books in movies in fact I don't give a sh!t about either Sauron...the Sauron you think is cool is much lamer though.
#45 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Where the hell have the topic gone?! xD First it's about Jean grey and her clone then it's about lovecraft?!

eh Whatever, Mewtwo would turn her into his little bitch in no time. Oh and by the way, Mewtwo can control the weather like storm. Thats a plus...except, all he has to do is sit on a chair and wave his arm like a cool baddass.

#46 Posted by Beastly-Hound (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo he is like an alien clone thing (lol) n she dunt ave a clu wat his weakness' r

#47 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention he has super flight, and when i say super flight, i mean flying so fast, he's pulled a dbz with that. Not to mention he has shadow ball attak and other various techniques that could obliterate an island.

#48 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey would shut the thing's simple mind down in a heartbeat.

#49 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Highly doubtful since it's a being that communicates  through telepathically, so it's pretty obvious the pokemon has incredible mind powers. Otherwise it wouldn't do the things it could do.

#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey wins...and I wish people would learn something about both characters instead of coming in here and saying stupid sh#t.Jean Grey can manipulate reality and has telekenesis on an unmeasurable scale,which means,she can do whatever the f#ck she wants and this giant cat with the purple tail can't do sh!t about it.