• 176 results
Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hylian said:

@divell: Because no one has ever tried using a nuke on him?

tell me how he can make earthquakes everytime he fights

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: I don't understand your question

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

@hylian: Neat, Hulk eats those for lunch

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian: it's a rhetorical question, Mewtwo isn't close to be mountain lv, compare him or at less think that he could fight a Planet lv is just thinking with the fanboyism activated and in full power.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mewtwo can tank a nuke, because no one has tried using one on him? Damn, looks like literally everyone can tank a nuke then.

Infinityball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mewtwo can tank a nuke, because no one has tried using one on him? Damn, looks like literally everyone can tank a nuke then.

LOL i can tank a Super Nova and lift a planet just bc i haven't needed to do it.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF? Hulk stomps.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Lucano

@atheistknowledge: Mewtwo can manipulate time, he can teleport Hulk away, or the piece of continente he is on, or constantly keep assaulting him with TP while flying away at massively hypersonic speeds, use his energy projection to attack him, etc, etc. Oh and he can actually do all of those, at the same time, without diminishing the intensity of any of his efforts. During the first movie he maintained the control of the global storm at full strength while keeping nurse Joy under full mind control and fighting the trainers and Mew, who is on par with him, all at the same time without over-stressing. And right after that, he not only mind wiped everyone and manipulated time to fix the damage, but also teleported the surface of the island away... Without any problem.

Now, regarding the Mewtwo that was defeated by Red's Charizard, it is not the same Mewtwo. The Mewtwo from the first movie is the same Mewtwo from Mewtwo Returns and the movie with the Genesect team.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: That's cute and all but Hulk has taken anything from continental level attacks to planetary+ with a smile and a bloody nose and even the Hulk that is in that picture which is Doc Green(who recently shook an entire continent just by punching Red Hulk in the face) and is one of the scariest people in Marvel with prep actually since he has Extremis in his brain that made him smarter then Banner ever was. I mean the guy built his own time travel machine that gave him access to Kangs trophy room which is filled with every kind of thing you can imagine. Hulk has shrugged off planetary level telepaths before and beings with even more powerful telepathic abilities.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

@atheistknowledge: Mewtwo can manipulate time, he can teleport Hulk away, or the piece of continente he is on, or constantly keep assaulting him with TP while flying away at massively hypersonic speeds, use his energy projection to attack him, etc, etc. Oh and he can actually do all of those, at the same time, without diminishing the intensity of any of his efforts. During the first movie he maintained the control of the global storm at full strength while keeping nurse Joy under full mind control and fighting the trainers and Mew, who is on par with him, all at the same time without over-stressing. And right after that, he not only mind wiped everyone and manipulated time to fix the damage, but also teleported the surface of the island away... Without any problem.

Now, regarding the Mewtwo that was defeated by Red's Charizard, it is not the same Mewtwo. The Mewtwo from the first movie is the same Mewtwo from Mewtwo Returns and the movie with the Genesect team.

Hulk can teleport at will, assaulting him with TP isn't gonna do much Hulk resisted more powerful telepaths, his energy projections are not gonna harm Hulk. That's great he can TP a nurse while controlling the weather and fighting some dudes, how does that translate to him hurting the Hulk?

Now here is what happens, Hulk claps his hands together and literally murders him, because if Hulk can KO with a thunderclap both Loebforce Rulk and Hyperion that bounced off Thors hammer of his chest like it was nothing then he can take out this weird mutated space cat. And before you go "but muh shieeeldzz" he has broken skyfather level shields with his thunderclap. So no.

You have to understand that Mewtwo attacking Hulk is meaningless he has taken everything from entire islands exploding to continents busting and planet shattering impacts/energy projections and he wasn't taken down. He has also resisted telepathy from COSMIC CUBE beings... This is not a battle Mewtwo can win... not against these versions of Hulk.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has dealt with TP before, mewtwo really won't be doing much. Hulk just needs 1 punch to end it, and he is fast enough to hit mewtwo

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: You didn't read the post in which the OP stated that the picture used in the OP is not the actual version of Hulk used in the battle?

So no teleporting for Hulk, no "intellect" and the rest of stuff you have mentioned.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

@atheistknowledge: You didn't read the post in which the OP stated that the picture used in the OP is not the actual version of Hulk used in the battle?

So no teleporting for Hulk, no "intellect" and the rest of stuff you have mentioned.

OP actually never mentions which version it is, he doesn't even edit his thread so that people wouldn't confuse it. He just said to me 5 posts below that he thinks of Hulk from the cartoon Hulk VS. and yea if it's that Hulk he loses i guess. But every new person that comes in the thread still think it's regular/current Hulk since nothing in the OP itself says otherwise so as long as we can make it clear that Hulk from 616 stomps Mewtwo then you can have Hulk from that one cartoon.

Avatar image for theredheadedyeti
TheRedHeadedYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: Coming from someone who has continuously played since they were 3 years old up until today (I'm talking each game up to 4th gen at least 50 times between 150-500 hours and only a few playthroughs of the new games because they're boring)...dear lord it is evident.

Avatar image for mightythunderbird
MightyThunderbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightythunderbird said:
@beaconofstrength said:

@colliderz: He's resisted psychic attacks from Professorial X, Emma frost, Professor Phobos and more. Not to mention I've yet to see anything that puts Mewtwo in the planetary TP ranges (I have a bad memory, so there's a chance I've forgotten).

And I only recall Mewtwo transmuting an island once; never in combat. And yes, Hulk has resisted being transmuted before on at least 3 occasions.

Maybe others, but not Xavier. Xavier is so powerful he can beat nearly 99.9% of Marvel Universe. He once made WW Hulk mentaly K.O. !!!

No Caption Provided

What the hell are you talking about man? Xavier himself in that same page says he can't overcome Hulks rage and TP him... in fact Hulk resisting that same TP created such a backlash it literally dropped all the X-men around him on their assess in the next page....

Actually he got massive illusions. And those can make insanity

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightythunderbird: I think you have massive delusions in your head. The images Xavier was seeing in Hulks head where what happened to him on Saakar and what lead to him seeking revenge on Earth those where not illusions those actually happened and they don't change the fact that Xavier himself said "I CAN'T OVERCOME IT", he could not overcome Hulks rage with his TP.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@mightythunderbird: what? He didn't make hulk see illusions, it just caused eveyone there to see hulks memories. Xavier said himself that he can't get into hulks head.

Avatar image for mightythunderbird
MightyThunderbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightythunderbird: what? He didn't make hulk see illusions, it just caused eveyone there to see hulks memories. Xavier said himself that he can't get into hulks head.

@mightythunderbird: I think you have massive delusions in your head. The images Xavier was seeing in Hulks head where what happened to him on Saakar and what lead to him seeking revenge on Earth those where not illusions those actually happened and they don't change the fact that Xavier himself said "I CAN'T OVERCOME IT", he could not overcome Hulks rage with his TP.

my mistake

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: He actually clarified it, lots of posts ago. I cannot quote it, because I am on my phone.

You can look for it.

Salamence123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman beat the Hulk by outsmarting him in the comics Mewtwo is smarter than Batman and can easily do the same to Hulk in rounds 1-4.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk eats him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Although I'm a diehard Pokemon fan, I have to say Hulk wins all rounds. There's absolutely nothing Mewtwo can do to hurt Hulk.

zgsahaA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By zgsahaA

Mewtwo would destroy Hulk.