Avatar image for morgaine_levesque
Morgaine_Levesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Morgaine_Levesque

It's been forever since I've seen Pokemon...

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123

Mewtwo wins due to the fact that he's motherf**king Mewtwo. 

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Saren

Oh damn, I forgot the rules. 

No prep, battle to the death, any means necessary.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

And does Mewtwo have any telepathy feats that put him remotely on Emma's level? I might give him a few wins due to variety of his powers but TP but I need to know his telepathic capabilities.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Killemall
@CitizenBane: any means necessary?? rest in peace emma u all miss u (specially because u had such great boobs). 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Saren
@god_spawn said:

And does Mewtwo have any telepathy feats that put him remotely on Emma's level? I might give him a few wins due to variety of his powers but TP but I need to know his telepathic capabilities.

From Bulbapedia: 

Mewtwo is highly skilled with Psychic powers. It can levitate through use of telekinesis, speak telepathically, and take control of another living being's mind. It has a powerful signature movePsystrike, and it is also known for its powerful Shadow Ball and Aura Sphere. Mewtwo is also capable of wielding various types of attacks (but to a lesser extent than Mew). To exert its powerful psychic abilities, it will stay motionless for long periods of time in intense concentration to raise its capabilities to the maximum power.

In the Pokémon Adventures manga, Mewtwo fights with a highly skilled combination of Psywaves and a giant spoon for long range and close range battles, respectively.

In the anime, Mewtwo also has the ability to telekinetically create a massive hurricane and is constantly protected from harm inside a reflective sphere of psychic energy.

From what I know, he can also teleport short distances and do some minor reality warping.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Saren
@Killemall: A little one-sided, so I added Professor X to help Emma.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@CitizenBane: I appreciate the detailed layout and that's why I think he wins due to variety of powers but if Emma can shut him down or force him into a telepathic brawl she wins. She's sent world wide broadcasts, performed psychic surgery on a Fury, Psi bolts people that have telepathic resistance themselves, out skilled the more powerful Rachel Grey and her diamond form is ridiculously durable, not sure if the hurricane would actually KO if not just BFR but that doesn't comply with the rules and I don't what minor reality warping is, what has he done?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Saren
@god_spawn said:
@CitizenBane: I appreciate the detailed layout and that's why I think he wins due to variety of powers but if Emma can shut him down or force him into a telepathic brawl she wins. She's sent world wide broadcasts, performed psychic surgery on a Fury, Psi bolts people that have telepathic resistance themselves, out skilled the more powerful Rachel Grey and her diamond form is ridiculously durable, not sure if the hurricane would actually KO if not just BFR but that doesn't comply with the rules and I don't what minor reality warping is, what has he done?
Miniature black holes, resurrecting the dead, stuff like that.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@CitizenBane: Part of me wants to call this spite then for both sides due to mini black holes but really this all comes down to his telepathic resistance, if he can't hold off Emma and I guess now Charles you just threw in their with no morals. He either crushes the other 2 with TK, a hurricane given the chance, black holes etc or he gets flat out hammered with a massive mind rape before he can really do anything.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Saren
@god_spawn said:
@CitizenBane: Part of me wants to call this spite then for both sides due to mini black holes but really this all comes down to his telepathic resistance, if he can't hold off Emma and I guess now Charles you just threw in their with no morals. He either crushes the other 2 with TK, a hurricane given the chance, black holes etc or he gets flat out hammered with a massive mind rape before he can really do anything.
I'm not sure how powerful his black holes are, no one ever got sucked into them as far as I know.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@CitizenBane said:
@god_spawn said:
I'm not sure how powerful his black holes are, no one ever got sucked into them as far as I know.
 Maybe he just puts them inside of his opponents. If he doesnt have the resistance or power on either of these 2 level , he get's hammered telepathically  by 2 omega class telepaths with no morals.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Saren
@god_spawn said:
@CitizenBane said:
@god_spawn said:
 Maybe he just puts them inside of his opponents. If he doesnt have the resistance or power on either of these 2 level , he get's hammered telepathically  by 2 omega class telepaths with no morals.
Mewtwo has stalemated more powerful opponents though. He fought Darkrai, who's supposedly the god of dreams and nightmares in the Pokemon universe.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@CitizenBane said:
@god_spawn said:
@CitizenBane said:
@god_spawn said:
Mewtwo has stalemated more powerful opponents though. He fought Darkrai, who's supposedly the god of dreams and nightmares in the Pokemon universe.
And what could this god do if he is so powerful? Why put him against Emma then in the first place if this person more powerful?  I',m only going off of what I saw in the 2 movies, if Mewtwo has resistance that can stand up to Emma and Xavier which allows him to plant a black hole thing in either then fine he stomps, if he doesn't then he gets brain fried by these 2. Either way it sounds like it's  turning into a spite thread the longer this keeps going.
rangersoul6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rangersoul6

Mewtwo wins. He has too many weapons.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ximpossibrux

Metwo hasn't shown feats close to Emma, + does Mewtwo even have resistance to Telepathy? If so please leave a link or a scan.

Until then Emma stomps.

rangersoul6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By rangersoul6

@XImpossibruX: No Emma doesn't stop. Besides being a great psychic Pokemon, he has moves like Shadow Ball, Swift, Recover, Mist, Power Swap, Counter, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Toxic, Double Team, Endure etc.

He can also do things like fly and teleport. He has caused global storms by twirling his finger...

I gotta give this to Mewtwo.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ximpossibrux

@rangersoul6 said:

@XImpossibruX: No Emma doesn't stop. Besides being a great psychic Pokemon, he has moves like Shadow Ball, Swift, Recover, Mist, Power Swap, Counter, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Toxic, Double Team, Endure etc.

He can also do things like fly and teleport. He has caused global storms by twirling his finger...

I gotta give this to Mewtwo.

Thought this was mind vs mind battle Since it's kill each other battle i give it to Mewtwo

Unless PF Emma.

rangersoul6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rangersoul6

@XImpossibruX: IIRC Mewtwo was able to mindrape an Alakazam (5000 iq). Even IF Emma Frost had better telepathic attacks, Mewtwo could use Power Swap.

And he also has moves like Disable...

But yeah I don't see Emma Frost mindraping Mewtwo fast enough to do anything about Mewtwo teleporting behind her and using Thunder, Blizzard, Toxic, Shadow Ball or kicking her head off.

Salamence123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mewtwo beats both Emma and Professor X