Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Shawnbaby

@SoA said:

Godzilla destroys cities , Metroplex is a giant city , Godzilla FTW

Godzilla Destroys Cities...that Can't Fight Back.

This one can.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sesquipedalophobe
@SoA said:

Godzilla destroys cities , Metroplex is a giant city , Godzilla FTW

This.
GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#7  Edited By GraniteSoldier
cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cliffrice
No Caption Provided
SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By SoA

@Shawnbaby: i applaud you for the quasi Bruce Lee reference .

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

Well....I'll add some more poeple then to differentiate from the other thread

WhiteSkeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WhiteSkeleton

Godzilla wins.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By terry2012

@cliffrice: Cool picture. where did you find that?

godzilla wins.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Godzilla beat Mechagodzilla which is a robot similar to this character.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cliffrice

I googled it Look for Godzilla Vs triptacon (Spelling?) anyway...

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By gallavant123

The Xillians sent a meteor at Godzilla in Final Wars. The meteor had a monster inside it called Monster X and it had some gravity manipulation powers, and it used to travel using meteors in earlier movies.

The meteor, when it hit Godzilla's full power atomic breath, for about two seconds, was able to move 1000 miles per second WHILE moving forward against the beam, which is 20 times faster than real life meteors! It was at least the size of monster X, who was 120 meters tall and it aimed itself at Godzilla. But I don't think it was 1000 miles per second before it hit Godzilla's atomic breath. So either Monster X or the Xillians were controlling the meteor and changing its speed. Then after the 2 seconds of moving against Godzilla's breath, it slowed down. Or else it would have hit the ground in less than a second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyilfg2fRZM

Click the link in the description of that video ^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btxavf1Zlf4

As you can see, Godzilla's blue spiral beam also traveled half of Earth's diameter in a few seconds. The meteor was at least 3000 miles up when Godzilla shot it. I know this because I went to different altitudes above Japan in google Earth, trying to match the ones that the meteor was at. At only supersonic speeds, atomic breath sent two Godzilla sized monsters and a 400 foot skyscraper over 1 kilometer.

This is the crater left after Godzilla either destroyed or severely slowed down the meteor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL9aMEStt18

See how Monster X just slowly floats down, he has some gravity manipulation. Though the only other time he does this is when he transforms into his second form, Kaiser Ghidorah. His beams pick up and toss Godzilla around.

At the end of the movie Godzilla absorbs Kaiser powers from Osaki and kills Kaiser Ghidorah with his Red Spiral Ray, which should be multiple times stronger than the Blue Spiral Ray he used on the meteor. All the Godzilla wikis and sites say Ghidorah has gravity beams and gravity manipulation. The Red Spiral Ray quickly sent the 150 meter tall three headed space-dragon into orbit, obliterating him in an explosion large enough to be visible on Earth and reflect in Godzilla's eye.

Go use a meteor calculator or something to see how much damage this Meteor might have caused if Godzilla didnt shoot at it.120 meter diameter, hits at 90 degree angle, 1000 miles per second before it enters Earth's atmosphere. I set it to porous rock below v

http://impact.ese.ic.ac.uk/cgi-bin/crater.cgi?dist=100&distanceUnits=2&diam=120&diameterUnits=1&pdens=&pdens_select=1500&vel=1000&velocityUnits=2&theta=90&wdepth=&wdepthUnits=1&tdens=2500

Air blast says multi-story buildings collapse although I set distance from impact to 100 miles away ^. It also says... 7.58 x 10 MegaTons?

I know this isn't really accurate to what would have happened in the movie if Godzilla didn't shoot at it. I doubt they had anything calculate their explosions or impacts.

Though using that calculator you also get a crater size very similar to the one in the movie if you lower the meteor speed down to like 10-20 miles per second.. natural meteor speeds..

And maybe that meteor might have moved even faster than 1000 miles per second if it wasn't traveling against Godzilla's atomic breath..

Edit:

What Godzilla is this anyway? Feats from any movie version can be used? Or is it comics??

Edit2:

Some people think they see the meteor crashed right behind where Godzilla is standing near the middle of the crater. Which is why I said he might have only taken a very big majority of the power away from the meteor.

ratman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ratman19

godzilla should win but it wont be a stomp

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TERMINATORXX said:

Godzilla easily stomps

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gallavant123

Oops, somehow I accidently quoted my own post and made another post..

Anyway..

@imbackwimps said:

metroplex stomps

explain?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By terry2012

godzilla

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla beat Mechagodzilla which is a robot similar to this character.

Though I agree that Godzilla wins, that has to be the worst argument I've heard in a while. Seriously, just becuase the two are slightly similar in appearance doesn't make them even remotley the same character.

You fail. Good day sir!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee811636a0
deactivated-5aeee811636a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terminatorxx: @racob7: wrong guys. If we want to talk about metroplex vs godzilla we want to mention the strongest. The strongest metroplex whixh is the biggest is 800 metres not feet tall. His durability is same as a main transformers as you guys know is pretty strong and can lift more than his size and weight if u seen trypticon vs metroplex. Metro through mountains like it was nothing. Metroplex has a repair unit which i think can repair half of godzilla's regen but with that big size the strongest which is 800 meters can repair faster than godzilla's regen. Trust me megatron can shoot metroplex with his fusion cannon a 1000 times without a scratch. The fusion canon megatron has is way way way way way way way way way way way way way more advanced than any human tech. Godzilla got hurt from human tech but the people had to go all out.

So wrong that mechagodzilla is similar to metroplex. Metroplex's cannons are way more advanced than mechagodzilla's lasers and i am 99 percent sure than mechagodzilla wont be able to put up a good fight on metroplex and will only be a small nuisance. Mechagodzilla will overheat completely and metroplex has only 1 percent of his sheild down which will recover and be like nothing. Metroplex will be playing dolls with godzilla and mechagodzilla. There is no godzilla bigger than metroplex and metro litterally stomps godzilla final wars. The only problem for metroplex is the atomic breath which will hurt him pretty bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unknowzillagod: Yeah, no. Godzilla has way more firepower and is at least equal in strength to Metroplex. He's also taken hits from really advanced weaponry and has on multiple occasions faced planetary threats. With his regeneration and his thick hide, I don't see Metroplex keeping him down for long. (If at all)

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojira

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla has more firepower, but Metroplex is big enough to squash Godzilla like a bug, quite literally. Metroplex takes this about 80% of the time. Godzilla may not be smart enough to use his atomic blast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla has more firepower, but Metroplex is big enough to squash Godzilla like a bug, quite literally. Metroplex takes this about 80% of the time. Godzilla may not be smart enough to use his atomic blast.

All that you just said was true. But i give metro a 60% if godzilla uses his final atomic blast which literally blasted that 3 headed beast out of the earth and ended with an explosion that could destroy the earth. I'm sure metroplex can survive it if it was hit on the chest but on the face no way. Durability factor of metroplex is he survived more than 10,000 yrs of war meaning that he could not regen in his sleep and he was not dented or scratched. During the war they used him as an inactive platform and he got hit by explosives all the time. The strength factor metro has is that he can throw his same weight 8 kilometers away. So godzilla has to use his final blast on the head but he is not really that smart to hit the head. he would go for the chest which will do 40% damage. The advanced missile or thermal rocket launcher does 2% damage to godzilla. normal missiles do 0.2 damage to godzilla. To metroplex it does very very very little. metroplex has a little regen effect like 0.5 of his health per second.

The only thing big g outclasses metroplex is firepower and completely.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thelocust619

@generator2000: @unknowzillagod: @generator2000 said:

All that you just said was true

Um...no, that last sentence is completely ridiculous. Its his go-to, and he'll start using it the instant his enemy is in sight. In fact, the bigger and bladder the enemy, the stronger his initial blast usually is.

And Metro is big enough to *step on* Godzilla like a bug...squashing is another thing entirely. Without a retardedly high weight, he's not doing any sort of squashing. GZ tanked a meteor moving at reentry speeds, a gravity weapon that was supposed to crush him, and his cells tanked the force of a black hole to create Space Godzilla. He can casually swim in the Earth's Mantle, completely ignoring the weight of CONTINENTS. And if he goes Burning Mode, he's gonna melt right through metri's foot by simply existing.

So you were saying?

Edit: also, unknowzilla, what the hell do you mean missiles to 2% damage to Godzilla? Where does that even come from? Nowhere? Lmao he tanks nukes for food, what in satan's name are you talking about? And a .5 health regen somehow outclasses Godzilla's instant, perfect healing that can even constantly repair his body while having a NUCLEAR MELTDOWN?? You truly do "unknow Godzilla", my friend. Try watching a Godzilla movie.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: uh no metro cannot melt. Unless it would be a billion degrees celsius. Lets just say his overshields are heat proof.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By thelocust619

@unknowzillagod: oh really? Isthat number as unreliable as the 2% stats that you mentioned about Godzilla? Cuz I just looked and found literally nothing like that. Here's what I found:

"According to the one Japanese Comic Bom Bom article Metroplex is 800 meters tall.[3] In the Marvel U.K. Transformers comic however it says he's 698 feet (212.8 meters) tall.[4] He can lift 70,000 tons. His armor is the equal of any Transformer's; to merely scratch it would require at least a low-yield nuclear explosion. He has left shoulder-mounted twin high-energy MASER (microwave amplification through stimulated emission of radiation) cannons and a retractable omni-directional receiving and transmitting rod antenna in his right shoulder"

Well. Guess what. This means Godzilla's lifting strength is more than double this guy's, while he would need two arms just to lift GZ. Also, Godzilla tanks Masers with no damage in more than 5 movies. Also, high yield compressed nuclear blasts are Godzilla's standard means of attack, looks like Metroplex's getting more than just "scratched". Also, nothing on this billion degree heat shield. Anything else you want to completely make up?

P.S. take note that Godzilla was able to melt plating that can tank multiple nuclear blasts and reflect them at 10,000x power. Keep that in mind when you try and argue against Godzilla's heat output. Since u seem to know nothing about him. Why on Earth do you use that sn?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: 70,000 thousand ton was metro's 698 ft stats. Im not making up all that. Oversheilds dude. If you watch G1 metroplex vs trypticon you'll see. Meaning that what i said was true.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unknowzillagod: I will do just that, I'm assuming its on YouTube. G1 metroplex. Billion degree shield. If it exists I'll find it

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unknowzillagod: okay, well iv seen G1 Metroplex is stupid strong, but not completely out of Godzilla's range and certainly nothing he can't handle....but there is literally nothing on this claim of a billion degree shield. His best durability feat in G1 to my knowledge is getting his ass kicked while hopelessly transforming uncontrollably....which was hilarious lmao but uh not one thing to insinuate he could handle even a mid level nuclear blast from GZ. You wanna try backing up your own claim with a source? Cuz otherwise...metroplex melts.

Oh and Btw, idk if you play minecraft, but someone made a scsle metroplex on youtube n its pretty awesome looking. If anyone needed a lil inspiration...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By thelocust619

@unknowzillagod: its not really my responsibility.... first you just called out numbers...which I looked into and found to be baseless, then you told me to watch G1 transformers.... which I did, and did not find what you said I would. Now you want me to go find a Japanese comic? That's not how it works. Iv been more than generous doing the research myself on something I honestly knew in the beginning to be baseless, but I'm a nice guy. However, you made the claim, and you were wrong the first time you tried to give me a source, and now you're completely changing your source.

How about, since you made the claim, you back it up with something instead of changing your story every time I go look into it.

In short: pics or it didnt happen. I don't like to pull that card but this is understandably getting annoying, iv been more than accommodating. I highly doubt you can provide anything close to metroplex resisting something so hot it can bore through the planet and destroy it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: still metro is heat proof. overshields bro. The only way to destroy metro's oversheilds is impact damage. lets say granite melts at 1,200 degrees celsius. Stainless steel melts at 1,500 degrees clesius. So yah there is metal that godzilla can't melt. Metro has heat proof overshields and his armor without it is more advanced.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By thelocust619

@unknowzillagod: provide evidence, or those are just claims. If impact force was the only way through, I doubt Trypticon would bother shooting energy beams at it. Fail.

Also, never said there was a metal GZ couldn't melt....but while were on the subject, there was never a metal shown that GZ couldn't melt lmao. Except maybe Showa MGZ, but GZ just ripped his head off instead. And the SuperX. But he sorta did anyway. Then dropped a building on it

Also again, more baseless numbers. Godzilla melts tanks with his basic breath (no color, just superheated vapor). He can cleave through multiple buildings with a mid-power blue beam (Final Wars)....which is as hot as a compressed nuclear explosion. His own body heat can melt through the entire planet in Burning mode (GZ vs Destroyah), and a single red pulse will level an entire city, setting metal ON FIRE (opening credits of GZ vs Destroyah). Godzilla outright MELTED Mechagodzilla's reflective armor that was so potent it could reflect Godzilla's nuclear blast back at 10,000x power (which he tanked with no visible damage multiple times). I really have to ask wtf you're talking about....you're literally pulling numbers out of your ass. Godzilla's meltdown-heart temperature is not the temperature of his blast or the rest of his body.

P.S. see how i included soyrces with my statements? Thats why mine matter more than yours right now. All i see you doing is saying random numbers and making baseless claims. Youre wrong. If you were right you could prove it instead of playing games n trying to send me on fetch quests. Provide a source and show evidence or were done here, you already can't be trusted just by your word because u already tried feeding me a phony source.

Post a scan, direct me to a specific episode where they outright say "his over shields are heat proof up to a billion degrees!" with the time so I dont gave to watch the whole thing again, maybe a link to a picture of him tanking a billion degree blast....anything! Just prove something, or you have nothing.... its pretty simple.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: I hate to tell you this, but Metroplex is WAAY bigger than Godzilla and has taken extreme amounts of explosive damage. Most versions of Godzilla would get OBLITERATED by an insane amount of cannons and firepower or squashed. Even if he did melt through Metroplex, Metroplex is a CITY. How is Godzilla supposed to stop the OTHER 600000000 tons?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@generator2000: Well you know that transformers don't melt. Metro is a giant transformer and you know that transformer metal is able to withstand a lot more heat than stainless steel. granite melts at 1,200 degrees celsius and that is what zilla melted. stainless steel melts at 1,500. transformer metal is way stronger than that.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#38 frozen  Moderator

Godzilla slaughterhouse.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ilikedonuts

Bump.

Also, I'm goin' with Metroplex, but not in a stomp. He can lift 70,000 tons, an' his armor can withstand a low-yield trans-warp explosion without even a scratch.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Metroplex is like 10 times bigger than Godzilla, it is like me vs a Frog.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is he ten times biger? By the pictures and size comparison of the Transformers, he is barely taller than GZ lol.

Add to this Godzilla is a world killer through his power (Burning GZ) can metro say the same :) Godzilla can survive partial black holes, 5th largest Nuke in the world, and a asteroid that changed the surface of the earth at ground zero. Can Metro say the same :)

GZ one shots him and goes on his way.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Godzilla.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

I'm siding with Big G.

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla, he was able to regenerate himself from his own heart, his durability and healing factor is insane. He just fires his atomic breath and melts metro down to slag.

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hubris_exe

Godzilla wins by feats I think... though that "godzilla destroys cities, and Metroplex is a city so he gets destroyed" logic is flawed. Because yeah, godzilla destroys cities. But this city is made from cybertronian substances and metals and whatnot. Plus, big G isn't as big as the entire city. He towers over skyscrapers and shiz, but he isn't as bug as the entire city. Metroplex would be massive compared to him...

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@leonkarlen123 said:

How is he ten times biger? By the pictures and size comparison of the Transformers, he is barely taller than GZ lol.

Add to this Godzilla is a world killer through his power (Burning GZ) can metro say the same :) Godzilla can survive partial black holes, 5th largest Nuke in the world, and a asteroid that changed the surface of the earth at ground zero. Can Metro say the same :)

The tallest Godzilla is the 2014 one, which is about 700 feet tall, Metroplex is about 2600 feet tall, Metroplex is about 4x the size of the biggest Godzilla. He could be even bigger depending on which version of Godzilla is being used.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Gojira2014

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@gojira2014 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

The tallest Godzilla is the 2014 one, which is about 700 feet tall, Metroplex is about 2600 feet tall, Metroplex is about 4x the size of the biggest Godzilla. He could be even bigger depending on which version of Godzilla is being used.

Metroplex by pictures with other Transformers barely put him at the heights your citing, unless your using different version that bigger than the ones I am seeing.

lets see his size as per Comics and video Game.

No Caption Provided

Fall of Cybertron game. not that much bigger than GZ 2014 at all.

No Caption Provided

he seems smaller than GZ here when comparing optimus and buildings around to size comparisons.

No Caption Provided

comic versions. maybe slightly bigger when scaling the other transformers. NOT THAT BIG!!!

Hell this size chart states 600 feet!

No Caption Provided

Making GZ 2014 same size if not larger!

No Caption Provided

Your pulling BS numbers that are unfounded to the heights and scaling i seen.

As for GZ his official height has never been stated, but his calculated height is anywhere from 500-800 feet (big gap) base on size comparisons with buildings and golden gate bridge while in the water.

No Caption Provided

Looking at the size charts, the older and smaller Heisei godzilla is roughly same size as Metro Plex by scaling off the art works.

2014 is much larger than above GZ too.

So I do not see what your trying to sell me on height here.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: Classic Godzilla is actually at best a city destroyer.

Godzilla being 700 meters tall? last time i checked he is about 80 meters tall while Metroplex is like 800-1000 meters tall.

Basically Godzilla can't fly so Metroplex can throw him 10.000 ft up in the air and he will probably land on his stomach or back because of how chubby he is ;)

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@gojira2014: I know it shouldnt but it really annoys me that it has the clock tower named as Big Ben

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@gojira2014: Your scaling doesn't work because you don't know the height of the buildings around him. It makes less sense because on Cybertron, buildings are bigger on average due to the fact they have to be scaled to accommodate larger beings. And the images you are using aren't helping either, Metroplex is either a large distance away or crouching, how exactly are you determining his size from that? Or are you purposely getting bad images to prove your point?

And if you really want to start pulling out official heights, here's 2014 Godzilla which does exist despite it "never being stated".

Officially, 2014 Godzilla is actually between 340 feet and 500 feet, Metroplex's official height would still make him taller.

If you want to talk about scaling Metroplex, he is definitely bigger based on logical reasoning alone. Metroplex is always(well, almost always) described as an Autobot base that is very large and his robot mode size should be as well.

I'm pretty sure for the last picture, part of Metroplex in underground, otherwise he goes through a lot of mass shifting to achieve his robot mode.

The size of Metroplex's base mode gives him enough mass and length to achieve the height at least close to my claim, it would only make sense. Metroplex would have to shrink to achieve the height of 600 feet in robot mode which is why it makes more sense for him to be closer to 2600 feet in robot mode.

Here are two more accurate images that already put FoC Metroplex to be bigger than 600 feet, Optimus is much smaller in Metroplex's hand than the official bio states which would make Metroplex bigger, instead of Optimus being smaller.

When I was referring to the height of Metroplex, I was mainly referring to the comic, g1 version, not the FoC game even though both are taller than Godzilla.

You may not wish to see what I'm saying but Metroplex is bigger based on logical reasoning, or if you wish to use official bio heights, Metroplex is still taller. Its nothing for Godzilla to be ashamed of, it just the way it it.