Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By spawnfanboy
lordraiden said:
"Ultimate Pawnage! For Metron!"

it would not be a fight metron would know wut thanos was gonna do before they fought and own him
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lordraiden
spawnfanboy said:
"lordraiden said:
"Ultimate Pawnage! For Metron!"

it would not be a fight metron would know wut thanos was gonna do before they fought and own him"

???? How old are you?
spawnfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spawnfanboy

do you know who metron is hes a new god he knows the equation for danger and some one attacking him im sure is danger

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden
spawnfanboy said:
"do you know who metron is hes a new god he knows the equation for danger and some one attacking him im sure is danger"

Again, how old are you??? I feel like i'm talking to a twelve year old trying to teach me about comics!
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordraiden
DarkPhantom said:
"he is a fucking 12 year old"

Yeah, I kinda gatherd that, but tone your language down, it's unwarrented!
Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

lordraiden said:
"DarkPhantom said:
"he is a fucking 12 year old"

Yeah, I kinda gatherd that, but tone your language down, it's unwarrented!"
I disagree, I believe this situation completely warrants some foul language. Thanos FTW Mother#$%^ers!!!
spawnfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By spawnfanboy

im 16 and u dont know shet about comics nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spawnfanboy said:
"im 16 and u dont know shet about comics nerd"
Child, don't you even get me started because once you do there is no end to how much knowledge I can kill a person with if I muster up enough sources.
spawnfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By spawnfanboy

wut ever i know so so much more than u!

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By acewasp23

Thanos for the Win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spawnfanboy said:
"wut ever i know so so much more than u!"
Okay, prove it. Answer This: Why were Jack Kirby's designs for Spider-Man rejected by Stan Lee?
spawnfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By spawnfanboy
King Hyperion said:
"spawnfanboy said:
"wut ever i know so so much more than u!"
Okay, prove it. Answer This: Why were Jack Kirby's designs for Spider-Man rejected by Stan Lee?"

Jack Kirby did several sketches that Stan lee thought were too powerfully built

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WRONG! Stan Lee rejected them because he thought Spider-Man looked to heroic! It had nothing to do with his build.

spawnfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spawnfanboy

powerfully built do u not understand that he meant to much like a copy of the icons for the time he didnt want him to look that heroic because it built a mental image of a much heroic person who could not relate to normal people

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
Thanos
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ecsnclr

Thanos but ugley ass kicking rage

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
ecsnclr said:
"Thanos but ugley ass kicking rage"
Yeah... The Mad Titan would run through The Cosmic Boy in the Lazy Boy

lol
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rei-Kai

Thanos' actions can't be foreseen. Like Warlock, Thanos is as an anomaly in the universe. Lord Chaos and Master Order, two Cosmic Deities, are never aware of what Thanos is doing or where he even is. Even when Thanos appeared in their own realm, they still had no idea he was even there.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AtPhantom
Rei-Kai said:
"Thanos' actions can't be foreseen. Like Warlock, Thanos is as an anomaly in the universe. Lord Chaos and Master Order, two Cosmic Deities, are never aware of what Thanos is doing or where he even is. Even when Thanos appeared in their own realm, they still had no idea he was even there."
That goes for cosmic awareness, it doesn't stop Metron from just spying on him from another dimension.

Still, Spawnfanboy, I applaud you for using Metron in a fight, but next time put him against someone in his own class. Thanos for the stomp.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Rei-Kai
AtPhantom said:
That goes for cosmic awareness, it doesn't stop Metron from just spying on him from another dimension.
No but Thanos has cosmic awareness of his own and has traversed numerous dimensions. He has tech that blinds him to even Galactus' instruments. Then there's all the other various instruments and technologies at Thanos' disposal. It's very difficult to believe anyone could spy on Thanos without him being immediately aware of it.
spawnfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By spawnfanboy

it wouldnt matter what he has to block his awarness he knows what people are doing threw equations so your saying that he would do the equation and because thanos is thanos he wouldnt be able to crack the numbers and who cares if thanos has cosmic awarness he could sit anywhere in space doing math equations and know what thanos is doing he wouldnt have awarness on him thru physicic abillities it would be thru equations

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rei-Kai

Metron: by my calculations Thanos should look in my direction in a few seconds despite me being out of phase with this dimension.

*seconds go by, nothing happens. Then minutes*

Metron: Strange, this has never occurred before.
Thanos: And what would that be?
Metron: *turns startled as Thanos stands behind him* Wai-!? But how!? You haven't moved!
Thanos: That is merely an android toy. Had you been more perceptive, you may have discovered this. *and with that, Thanos vaporizes Metron with cosmic eye beams*
Metron: AIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!! *poof*

spawnfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By spawnfanboy
Rei-Kai said:
"Metron: by my calculations Thanos should look in my direction in a few seconds despite me being out of phase with this dimension.

Metron: *turns startled as Thanos stands behind him* Wai-!? But how!? You haven't moved!
Thanos: That is merely an android toy. Had you been more perceptive, you may have discovered this. *and with that, Thanos vaporizes Metron with cosmic eye beams*
Metron: AIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!! *poof*"
how fast can thanos travel from one side of eternity to the other side
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rei-Kai

Fast as he needs to. He can teleport and transport himself through multiple dimensions, or shoulder aside Reality itself and stand in the Realm of All Gods.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AtPhantom
Rei-Kai said:
"Metron: by my calculations Thanos should look in my direction in a few seconds despite me being out of phase with this dimension.

Metron: AIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!! *poof*"
*chuckles* You just love underestimating the DC guy...
spawnfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By spawnfanboy

just normal old thanos can walk and maybe phase quite a ways but not stand in the realm of gods or anything that far!

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rei-Kai
AtPhantom said:
*chuckles* You just love underestimating the DC guy..."
People love underestimating Thanos. It's only fair.

spawnfanboy said:
"just normal old thanos can walk and maybe phase quite a ways but not stand in the realm of gods or anything that far!"
Really, what's distance to a guy whose become Omnipotent several times and learned the secrets of the universe ten times over? If Thanos wants to be in the Realm of All Gods, He'll be in the Realm of All Gods.

spawnfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By spawnfanboy

metron would always be a step ahead of him

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AtPhantom
Rei-Kai said:
"AtPhantom said:

spawnfanboy said:
"just normal old thanos can walk and maybe phase quite a ways but not stand in the realm of gods or anything that far!"
Really, what's distance to a guy whose become Omnipotent several times and learned the secrets of the universe ten times over? If Thanos wants to be in the Realm of All Gods, He'll be in the Realm of All Gods.

"
Is that from Earth X?
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Rei-Kai
spawnfanboy said:
"metron would always be a step ahead of him"
Because....why? Thanos is 20 steps ahead of everyone. If he wants to rule a planet, he'll rule a planet. If he wants to rule the universe, he'll rule the universe. It's that simple. Having a "12th level intellect" is beneath him. There is no planning ahead of Thanos, because it's impossible. No one can predict, foresee, or even know what he's doing at any given time. He's an outside force in the universe. If Cosmic Deities can't predict what he's going to do, a wuss like Metron doesn't have a chance.
spawnfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By spawnfanboy

he is the ultimate explorer no way thanos can ketch him metron would find his where abouts set something up plan it out and kill the crap out of thanos

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Rei-Kai
spawnfanboy said:

he is the ultimate explorer no way thanos can ketch him metron would find his where abouts set something up plan it out and kill the crap out of thanos

Do you have anything that even remotely proves this ridiculous theory? Ultimate explorer? That doesn't mean crap. Omnipotent beings can't keep track of Thanos and yet you think this scrawny little bitch can because he's the "ultimate explorer?" Yea-no.
Riderzerox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Riderzerox

Metron wins with ease

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By AtPhantom
Rei-Kai said:
"spawnfanboy said:
"metron would always be a step ahead of him"
Because....why? Thanos is 20 steps ahead of everyone. If he wants to rule a planet, he'll rule a planet. If he wants to rule the universe, he'll rule the universe. It's that simple. Having a "12th level intellect" is beneath him. There is no planning ahead of Thanos, because it's impossible. No one can predict, foresee, or even know what he's doing at any given time. He's an outside force in the universe. If Cosmic Deities can't predict what he's going to do, a wuss like Metron doesn't have a chance."
A wuss who seems to know just about anything on anyone... Yeah. Sorry, Just because Cosmic entities don't know where he is doesn't make him immune to good old espionage, and Metro is the god of espionage. Wherever Thanos is, Metron can detect him. If he cannot detect him, he'll just go back through time to his last know location and work his way to him from there. He can look down on him from six dimensions away. He can isolate himself from the timestream and then observe the whole universe. Metron can predict him just fine.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AtPhantom
Riderzerox said:
"Metron wins with ease"
No, he doesn't. He can't win.
Riderzerox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Riderzerox

Metron wins period

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Rei-Kai

Thanos can already predict the future. The Surfer can't track him. Galactus can't find him. The Surfer has tried every conceivable way of tracking Thanos using eyesights and vision modes that'd make Superman jelous. Thanos has instruments that block him from all scanners and forms of detection, even ones he himself has conceived. There is no tracking him, there is no predicting what he will or will not do. Metron could use every trick in the book and a few that aren't and still come up empty. If Thanos doesn't want to be found, then there really isn't anyone who can find him. That's just how it is. Thanos even has a crystal in his possession that shows him possible futures. He doesn't even need it. He just likes stealing shit of importance from other people.

Not even the Magus would outmaneuver Thanos. He had to use a Thanos doppleganger created by using the Original Thanos' dead stone body which housed all of Thanos' memories and intelligence. And it was tech created by Thanos that allowed Magus to utilized 7 Cosmic Cubes to manipulate the Nexus of all Timelines and screw around with the Universe. Thanos is more intelligent and cunning than pretty much anyone else in all of fiction.

Riderzerox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Riderzerox
Rei-Kai said:
"Thanos can already predict the future. The Surfer can't track him. Galactus can't find him. The Surfer has tried every conceivable way of tracking Thanos using eyesights and vision modes that'd make Superman jelous. Thanos has instruments that block him from all scanners and forms of detection, even ones he himself has conceived. There is no tracking him, there is no predicting what he will or will not do. Metron could use every trick in the book and a few that aren't and still come up empty. If Thanos doesn't want to be found, then there really isn't anyone who can find him. That's just how it is. Thanos even has a crystal in his possession that shows him possible futures. He doesn't even need it. He just likes stealing shit of importance from other people.

Not even the Magus would outmaneuver Thanos. He had to use a Thanos doppleganger created by using the Original Thanos' dead stone body which housed all of Thanos' memories and intelligence. And it was tech created by Thanos that allowed Magus to utilized 7 Cosmic Cubes to manipulate the Nexus of all Timelines and screw around with the Universe. Thanos is more intelligent and cunning than pretty much anyone else in all of fiction."

Translation: I know nothing about Metron
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Rei-Kai
Riderzerox said:
Translation: I know nothing about Metron"
So, 18th or 20th account now Hal?
spawnfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By spawnfanboy
Rei-Kai said:
"spawnfanboy said:

Do you have anything that even remotely proves this ridiculous theory? Ultimate explorer? That doesn't mean crap. Omnipotent beings can't keep track of Thanos and yet you think this scrawny little bitch can because he's the "ultimate explorer?" Yea-no."

Powers

New God Physiology: The beings of New Genesis call themselves Gods and live outside of normal time and space in a realm called the Fourth World. These New Gods have evolved due to their close proximity to the Source, a primeval energy, believed to be one of the ultimate foundations of the Universal Expression of Energy, along with their superior technology, into beings of genetic stability and evolutionary perfection. The denizens of New Genesis are immortal, stronger, faster, and smarter than homo sapiens, despite their resemblance to the same.

Riderzerox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Riderzerox
Rei-Kai said:
"Riderzerox said:
Translation: I know nothing about Metron"
So, 18th or 20th account now Hal?"
BTW I noticed you never showed any proof of Sersi so called lightspeed movement or reflexes

Guess were gonna move on to somethin else eh
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Rei-Kai

Listing his abilities proves nothing. Thanos can enter Death's Realm without her even knowing he's there. He stares into the Infinity Well for hours with no ill effects. He's become omnipotent on a Unviersal and Multiversal scale without losing control or being controlled. Other figures in fiction have proven they can't handle the Mantle of Supremacy. Thanos holds that mantle without effort.

XZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By XZz

Metron wins, Thanos cant even hold his jockstrap

Better stick to jobbing to Drax Thanos

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AtPhantom
Rei-Kai said:
"Thanos is more intelligent and cunning than pretty much anyone else in all of fiction."
Yeah, you see,  this is the problem I have with you. HE'S NOT!!!! Anything he's done could be done with someone of, let's say, Doom's intellect. In fact, Doom achieved omnipotence just like Thanos. The only difference between people like Doom and Luthor, and Thanos is that Thanos has the power of a low skyfather and that he's a nihilist. I men come on, He achieves Omnipotence three times, and loses it every time. That's worst than not achieving omnipotence at all. Just because you think Thanos has some cosmic Bat-factor doesn't mean he actually does.
XZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By XZz
AtPhantom said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"Thanos is more intelligent and cunning than pretty much anyone else in all of fiction."
Yeah, you see,  this is the problem I have with you. HE'S NOT!!!! Anything he's done could be done with someone of, let's say, Doom's intellect. In fact, Doom achieved omnipotence just like Thanos. The only difference between people like Doom and Luthor, and Thanos is that Thanos has the power of a low skyfather and that he's a nihilist. I men come on, He achieves Omnipotence three times, and loses it every time. That's worst than not achieving omnipotence at all. Just because you think Thanos has some cosmic Bat-factor doesn't mean he actually does."
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AtPhantom

What, your other account got banned already? That was fast...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtPhantom said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"AtPhantom said:

spawnfanboy said:

"
Is that from Earth X?"
Nah, that's from Avengers: Celestial Quest...I think.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By AtPhantom
King Hyperion said:
"Nah, that's from Avengers: Celestial Quest...I think."
I'll look into it, thanks.