Metalla VS YOUR OC...

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules: As long as your OC is not god-mode. Like any teleporter or flash level speedster.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Metalla:

Thermal Vision: Useful for seeing in the dark and also beneath thin stuff, if anything giving off heat is beneath. So yeah she could see through your clothes, your skin is a lot more warm than your clothes. Don't expect her to see through wall though.

Wind Breath: She can blow powerful gusts of wind.

Invisibility: Can become invisible but must remain still while doing so.

Metal Mode: Her other powers won't work in metal mode but she's immune to concussive damage. She's also stronger, able to jump 10 ft high. She's essentially solid metal.

Shrinking Arrows: Have suction cups on the end. They shrink stuff on contact. So if they hit a person, even if they were clothed, it would shrink the clothing with the person. How small? Your height would be in inches. So if your 5 ft, you would be 5 inches. The arrows are pretty light weight, so they won't crush the person after they shrink. Of course the arrows have limits, they won't work on large stuff like buildings.

Pellets: She has 3 types of marble size pellets. Gas, blast, and freeze blast.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL. I guess all OC's are god-mode level then..

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: @crystal_crusader ( my alt, check the " About Me " Section )

I think he'll win, he can dodge the shrinking arrows and his Diamond armor is stronger than you Metal

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Elizabeth, AKA the Doll Girl, via TK and Fear Aura.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

What the? Fear aura? TK I get (understand), no clue what fear aura is. TK can of course be beaten if the brain is distracted. Like if the battle site was a place where Metalla turned up Gangnam Style really loud, enough to pierce her eardrums, she would be too distracted to even use it effectively, since TK is mind controlled. With prep Metalla could win, although she would have to sit it out invisibly until she could strike.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Joygirl

@lorbo: With Elizabeth it is less a mental power and more of a magical one. She's a demon infused into the body of an eyeless porcelain doll, she eats souls and hunts pedophiles. Fear Aura constantly surrounds her, and generally effects those who see her, making them terrified simply by the way she looks, moves, and feels, generally enough to make one wet their pants. On top of that, she has TK which she can use to lift/crush/manipulate objects or create shields around herself.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@joygirl: and now im not gonna be able t sleep...

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@lorbo: Eric Clark via soul steal.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Charetter115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my 600 ft tall character with infrared vision and an aqua regia gun and has unslowable momentum.
^ curbstomps.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Joewell911

@joewell said:

@lorbo: @crystal_crusader ( my alt, check the " About Me " Section )

I think he'll win, he can dodge the shrinking arrows and his Diamond armor is stronger than you Metal

Y U NO RESPONED

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lorbo

@joewell:

Her metal is unbreakable. Period. No matter what you do. The way to beat her in metal mode is with heat, enough heat to melt metal. Unless your Magneto, in which case she would be like clay.

Of course freezing her would incapcitate her too. Wouldn't kill her but would put her out of action long enough to consider it a win.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kingjohnrocks
Charetter115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lorbo

@bronze_surfer:

True that. She is essentially sentient metal, no longer human. The worst you could do to her besides melt her is bury her alive. She would go insane from being conscious for so long without being able to escape.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo said:

@joewell:

Her metal is unbreakable. Period. No matter what you do. The way to beat her in metal mode is with heat, enough heat to melt metal. Unless your Magneto, in which case she would be like clay.

Of course freezing her would incapacitate her too. Wouldn't kill her but would put her out of action long enough to consider it a win.

Then they're even, until she come's out of metal mode

He can dodge the arrows and pellets

And the OP never says she's invincible, his Diamond is equal to if not greater than Adamantium, with bullet speed it should be able to make it at least have way through her

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: She then uses her fabulousness and convinces her to kill herself.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer:

Very true. The worst you could do to her besides melt her is bury her alive in metal mode. She would go insane from being conscious but being unable to escape for a long period of time.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: Looking at the charecters powers thats not what it does. It makes people nearly immposible to not like her. It does not do what Tao does.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My OC Arthur Clide should do.

It'll probably come down to metal mode getting dropped from orbit or miniature Clide beating the snot out of her. Plus he could just convince her to kill herself. (If his morals are off, he'd normally just convince her he's the bee's knees and make her fall madly in love.)

Also. What kind of gas? Poison? Flamable/explosive? Magic taco gas?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@racob7: OMG I have an OC named Arthur Clide as well!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: You MUST be joking?!

I spent days trying to think of an original name and then decided he was too awesome for spandex and logos and just gave him a normal first name and last name.

You're telling me we had the same idea?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: Yeah its a name i have been using for an oc on a percy jackson rp for about a month now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: Oh god... I wrote a short recently where my Clide went against the PJ verse...

ARE WE CONNECTED OR SOMETHING?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

She could always leave her metal mode and use her wind gust breath to blow you away. At the very least she may be able to BFR you.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lorbo

@racob7:

It's knockout gas. The freeze blast and blast are for hurting supers. They would kill a normal person. Although the gas is essentially nonlethal.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: Can't use other powers in Metal Mode

@lorbo said:

Metal Mode: Her other powers won't work in metal mode but she's immune to concussive damage. She's also stronger, able to jump 10 ft high. She's essentially solid metal.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lorbo

@joewell:

I know, she would have to leave it in order to use her wind breath. Which she may do if she feels she can do it without immediate harm during combat. Merely to give her an edge against your OC.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: Soon as she leaves he uses the Diamond Revolver to shoot her, most likely in the shoulder

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lorbo

@joewell:

Metalla felt a blow on her left shoulder and fell backwards, hitting the ground with a thud. Instinctively she shifted to her metallic body, and got up once more to face her combatant. She held her injured arm, which although not in pain still felt something foreign inside. "Enough.." she said with a huff. "I'm done with this." She stared at him for a moment with a rather cross look, "Are you?"

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lorbo

@kingjohnrocks: Telepathic attacks won't work if she changes to metal mode. She's essentially living solid metal then, no physical brain to attack.

@joygirl Actually the fear aura won't stop Metalla. Fear won't stop a dog from biting you, it will actually make him bite you. She could close her eyes and then blow her away with her wind breath while in human mode. I don't think dollgirl would have the presence nor ability to shoot stuff at her at bullet speed the moment she goes flying. That would require beyond human reflexes. She can blow up to 300 mph wind gusts. That's how windy the inside of an F5 tornado is. That's the kind that demolishes buildings. Dollgirl may not die. But she would definitely be BFR'd.

I would say at first that her fear aura couldn't even affect her in metal mode, as there is no physical brain to affect, but that shouldn't matter since dollgirl is a spirit possessing a doll to begin with.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: Again my charecter wins via soul steal