Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joewell911

Both get 2 month prep

Both are blood lusted

There fighting in the land of ohh ( where ever Adventure time takes place)

Both are in the best versions you see fit to be battling each other ( so you pick )

Who Will Win?

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Do either of them have significant prep feats?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Joewell911

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Do either of them have significant prep feats?

i dont know, but both can add to them selfs. i'll get a wiki in a sec

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Eh, Megaman.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Joewell911

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Eh, Megaman.

reason?

metal sonic could beat sonic easy

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joewell911

bump

VyseCarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By VyseCarma

I wanna say metal sonic wins this one, his speed is uncanny and although Mega is a great charactor even Sonic had a hard time keeping up with Metal

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By goodguy24

Metal Sonic murder stomps Megaman.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@goodguy24 said:

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Joewell911

@goodguy24 said:

why, cant MM aboserb other powers ( once he defects them ) and he could gain alot of powers in 2 months

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By goodguy24

Metal Sonic has beaten Regular Sonic as another user mentioned and could.

I dont even know if MegaMan could take regular Sonic let alone MS.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#13  Edited By wildvine

@joewell said

There fighting in the land of ohh ( where ever Adventure time takes place)

Adventure Time takes place in the land of ooh.

That said, i think Metal Sonic is too fast for megaman.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joewell911

bump

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

I say Metal Sonic wins too.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Joewell911

nobody for MM, he has alot of powers and he's ery smart

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PerfectNazo

Metal Sonic just copies his data. Simple as that.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Metal Sonic wins.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Metal Sonic wins.

Acrosurge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Acrosurge

I'll stick up for Mega Man. He has superhuman strength, firepower, and durability that far surpasses what current Metal Sonic can bring. He also has superhuman reflexes and agility that have allowed him to react to threats even faster than Metal Sonic (Quick Man and Slash Man, for example). Rock's Mega Buster is powerful enough to vape boulders with uncharged shots. His body has been able to withstand 500,000 volts of electricity, 12,000 degree C heat, temperatures near absolute zero, 20x normal gravity, and lightning bolts. Metal Sonic simply doesn't have the durability to compete. He was totaled by running into a door. Twice.

With months of prep, I don't see how this is even a contest. Mega Man could copy the most dangerous Robot Masters from his universe and slaughter Metal. Remember, currently Metal Sonic is only able to copy one power at a time. Mega Man could combine Time Stopper and Lighting or Black Hole Bomb or Astro Crush... or just walk up and punch off Metal's head. Mega Man has been stated to have the equivalent of 1500 horsepower strength. Compare that to Metal's official 52 horsepower. No contest. Honestly, I wouldn't even put current Metal Sonic ahead of many of the Robot Masters. Certainly not the likes of Quick Man, Slash Man, and Pluto.

Edit: If the version of Metal Sonic is the one able to copy all the powers necessary for Metal Overlord, obviously things become different.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ill say metal sonic because he can copy powers. X in his base form is stronger than metal. but if metal gets his hands on x, they will be at approximately equal levels. and should he become metal overlord, well...

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Megaman

gamejutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By gamejutsu

... Years???

Well, since we've seen nothing new from Metal Sonic and Megaman is dead, it's safe to say this is still a reasonable fight.

Yeah, Metal Sonic and Megaman can copy abilities. Metal Sonic can copy things just by scanning them in a few seconds, and he can even copy and replicate powers, like chaos control or stopping time. But Megaman can take more damage and is a bit more vertasile, despite Metal's obvious speed advantage. Eh, I dunno.

@acrosurge said:

Edit: If the version of Metal Sonic is the one able to copy all the powers necessary for Metal Overlord, obviously things become different.

You still here? Well, what do you mean by ^^? Metal Sonic from the games? I'm pretty sure there is no other version, except Archie Metal, who's broken along with Sonic, which is even worse...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... Years???

Well, since we've seen nothing new from Metal Sonic and Megaman is dead, it's safe to say this is still a reasonable fight.

Yeah, Metal Sonic and Megaman can copy abilities. Metal Sonic can copy things just by scanning them in a few seconds, and he can even copy and replicate powers, like chaos control or stopping time. But Megaman can take more damage and is a bit more vertasile, despite Metal's obvious speed advantage. Eh, I dunno.

@acrosurge said:

You still here? Well, what do you mean by ^^? Metal Sonic from the games? I'm pretty sure there is no other version, except Archie Metal, who's broken along with Sonic, which is even worse...

Since everyone is sooooo educated on archie comics, tell me in detail why Archie Metal Sonic is broken.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Against Classic, he can win, his shield protects him from practically any attack, and his speed and power should be enough to take him down.

Against X, i can see X beating Metal

Exe has no way of fighting him,

Starforce Megaman murders him

gamejutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Eh... I'm just gonna come out and say that I don't really know much about Archie characters besides Sonic.

But I do know that Archie Sonic is broken. And Metal is supposed to be his rival. So he's gotta at least match up to what Sonic can do, and that's a tall order.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Eh... I'm just gonna come out and say that I don't really know much about Archie characters besides Sonic.

But I do know that Archie Sonic is broken. And Metal is supposed to be his rival. So he's gotta at least match up to what Sonic can do, and that's a tall order.

Most of the things that make Archie Sonic "broken" have a huge amount of context surrounding them.......and most of them are chaos emerald related such as the reality warping the multi-verse or "busting" a dimension in his fight with Knuckles(which they were both in their super states surrounded by various emeralds and power rings, and the like)

He's rivals with Sonic's base form.

gamejutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Yeah, but I did some research and he did a few things in his base form that show off his durability and speed as well.

Do you mean Metal rivals Sonic's base form? I mean, yeah it;s clear. If Metal was on par with Super Sonic, Sonic would always lose.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Metal Sonic would be a good stage boss in a Mega Man game, but he would be beaten just like all the other hundred+ stage bosses Rock has beaten. This is a master of one on one combat vs a jobber. Rock wins.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DeathHero61

@tparks said:

Metal Sonic would be a good stage boss in a Mega Man game, but he would be beaten just like all the other hundred+ stage bosses Rock has beaten. This is a master of one on one combat vs a jobber. Rock wins.

XD i wouldn't call Metal Sonic a jobber per se, i would say he just has the short end of the stick. The guy is a powerhouse, he shouldn't be losing as much as he does.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@deathhero61: What you are describing is jobbing. I'm not trying to argue Metal Sonic isn't powerful, because he's one of the most powerful Sonic Characters there is. He just loses battles though, and he does so for the majority of the time. He doesn't have a great win:loss ratio at all. He's beaten sonic in small quick skirmishes, but in a real battle, he loses almost every single time.

That is jobbing, having power and the abilities to win, but losing regardless.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acrosurge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamejutsu: Yeah, I'm still here! :) Are you?

Here's the thing about Archie Sonic/Metal Sonic; since the Genesis Wave events, Archie Sonic has undergone a cosmic reset. Ergo, nearly all the feats that made Archie Sonic broken have been removed from continuity. Now, he more closely matches his game counterpart.

To see how Archie Sonic would fare against Mega Man, you need look no further than the Worlds Collide crossover, in which Sonic and Mega Man did battle in their base forms and were evenly matched. The same was essentially true when Metal Sonic fought Mega Man.

So here's how I see it now:

Mega Man vs Metal Sonic = a pretty even match.

Mega Man (with copied abilities) vs Metal Sonic = Mega Man dominates the fight.

Mega Man vs Metal Overlord = Metal Overlord dominates quickly.

Mega Man X vs Metal Sonic = X takes a quick and decisive victory. He's simply more powerful, faster, more durable, and more skilled than Mega Man or Metal Sonic.

Zero vs Metal Sonic (a nod to the upcoming DB) = Essentially the same as X vs Metal, except that Zero would disassemble Metal faster than X; he's much more aggressive.

SuperKirby765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodguy24 said:

why can't MM absorb other powers ( once he defects them ) and he could gain a lot of powers in 2 months

Well he might have a lot of power's Metal Sonic has better resistances, for example, he can fly straight through spikes like nothing he's most likely heatproof waterproof electric proof(Duh) has great durability at times possibly faster Sonic (Depends on model) has a shield move to protect from what MegaMan he also would have better feats.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Metal Sonic isn't jobbing then he wins. He has faster acceleration than sonic, meaning a blitz is easier, he had a copy ability that works immediately unlike Mega Man's which based off the comics works off of touch. Giving Mega Man all of his abilities just allows Metal Sonic to analyze them and copy them.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megaman for the win.

If we are talking about BEST Versions than that would be the Archie one where Megaman and Sonic heals their own Universe via Chaos Energy.

No Caption Provided

Even without the Chaos Energy I still think Megaman can win, MS may be to fast for him, but I think Megaman would eventually be able to adapt to his situation.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's composite versions then Mega man. If it's just base Metal Sonic and Megaman, then Metal wins via copying.