Meta Cooler runs the gruntlet (DBZ,TORIKO,ASURA,HST) teams

• 101 results
flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@terry2012: i don't see the point in arguing over 7 pages , there isn't enough material to support either of our cases, the last few posts have been nothing but repetitions of the same feats . Even if its not a CAV i prefer it's much better to get the opinion of a 3rd party when the argument has come to a repetitive or standstill .

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@terry2012: i don't see the point in arguing over 7 pages , there isn't enough material to support either of our cases, the last few posts have been nothing but repetitions of the same feats . Even if its not a CAV i prefer it's much better to get the opinion of a 3rd party when the argument has come to a repetitive or standstill .

We did not ague over 7 pages, standstill means we just don't agree and neither side give.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By flashback0180

@terry2012: ...uha Im talking about the 7+ pages which guldo has feats. There isn’t enough source material to argue over. He used his power only twice in the fight. And this is a stand still because neither of us are accepting each others theory. So it's better to agree to disagree till a 3rd party joins in.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: I think Guldo's hax could work on Cooler, but that's not saving his team.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99: hmm... K, what about time freeze theory terry2012 is making .

Do you agree or disagree? According to him guldo can only freeze time on a small area, everything away from him can move freely.

My theory is that when guldo uses time freeze it freezes everyone as it stops time itself as stated.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: Hard to say, is Guldo's time freeze Universal?, can it freeze all of OtherWorld? or does it only work on a small area? My personal thinking for years has been that it is Planet level, but again hard to say since all we got are statements.

Raijin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well he definitely does not beat 13

maybe the others but since i can´t remember every character feat from all of them i will just state that the will never beat EoG asura which basically is asura the destructor

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Asura rapes him .