MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@josephgomes619 said:

@mudamudamuda: Area of effect? Are you kidding me? 15 million degree would disintegrate the whole planet upon contact. The sun releases 3.86×1026 Joules from its surface, enough to destroy Earth via chain reaction. As for AoE Hulk has broken planet sized asteroids with fist. Do you even know how hot 15 million degree is? Please study some more science

Cooler having FTL reaction is not outlier because it's non-canon, and DBZ characters have had lightspeed attacks (such as Piccolo's moonbusting). Bleach has never reached that level

LOL at disintegrating the planet upon contact !

Except that what you are obviously missing, even though I already explained and posted the scans showing, is that yamamoto's bankai concentrates the heat on his blade. If you put a regular sun on Earth of course the planet would be destroyed, but if you put a sun that doesn't allow it's heat to spread outside of a certain area the planet wouldn't be destroyed. This is basic logic, so use that head of yours.

Also being non-canon doesn't make it any less of an outliers and no one in DBZ has ever shown any light speed attack (Other than solar flare that isn't even an attack but just light). Piccolo destroying the moon is an unquantifiable feat because we don't know how long it took the attack to reach the moon. .

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By josephgomes619

@mudamudamuda said:
@josephgomes619 said:

@mudamudamuda: Area of effect? Are you kidding me? 15 million degree would disintegrate the whole planet upon contact. The sun releases 3.86×1026 Joules from its surface, enough to destroy Earth via chain reaction. As for AoE Hulk has broken planet sized asteroids with fist. Do you even know how hot 15 million degree is? Please study some more science

Cooler having FTL reaction is not outlier because it's non-canon, and DBZ characters have had lightspeed attacks (such as Piccolo's moonbusting). Bleach has never reached that level

LOL at disintegrating the planet upon contact ! 3.86×102

Except that what you are obviously missing, even though I already explained and posted the scans showing, is that yamamoto's bankai concentrates the heat on his blade. If you put a regular sun on Earth of course the planet would be destroyed, but if you put a sun that doesn't allow it's heat to spread outside of a certain area the planet wouldn't be destroyed. This is basic logic, so use that head of yours.

Also being non-acnon doesn't make it any less of an outliers and no one in DBZ has ever shown in light speed attack (Other than solar flare that isn't even an attack but just light).

Master Roshi and Piccolo did it with kamehameha and special beam canon. Destroying the moon from earth with 1 blast is a lightspeed attack. Roshi's case is an outlier. However, they did happen. Never said DBZ characters prior to Battle of Gods are lightspeed themselves

As for the 15 million degree, I already said what would happen if the sword touched the ground. It didn't do what 15 million degree sword would do, not even close. Forget the planet, at least the vicinity would be destroy upon contact with the ground, as the heat would spread at immensely fast rate. That didn't happened

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@josephgomes619 said:

Master Roshi and Piccolo did it with kamehameha and special beam canon. Destroying the moon from earth with 1 blast is a lightspeed attack. Roshi's case is an outlier. However, they did happen. Never said DBZ characters prior to Battle of Gods are lightspeed themselves

As for the 15 million degree, I already said what would happen if the sword touched the ground. It didn't do what 15 million degree sword would do, not even close. Forget the planet, at least the vicinity would be destroy upon contact with the ground. Not even that happened

Master Roshi and Piccolo did it with kamehameha and special beam canon.

One was a gag feat outlier and another non-canon. But disregarding that even if you accept the feats that still doesn't tell you anything about their speed. Those are unquantifiable feats.

Destroying the moon from earth with 1 blast is a lightspeed attack.

LOL What kind of logic is that ? Destroying the moon in 1 attack = moon buster. That has absolutely nothing to do with speed. Please get your facts right.

As for the 15 million degree, I already said what would happen if the sword touched the ground. It didn't do what 15 million degree sword would do, not even close. Forget the planet, at least the vicinity would be destroy upon contact with the ground. Not even that happened

What you said was wrong. Lightning heats the air around it up to several times the heat of the sun, yet the planet isn't destroyed each time lightning strikes it's called energy redistribution please google it lol

Also I already explained that twice : Except that what you are obviously missing, even though I already explained and posted the scans showing, is that yamamoto's bankai concentrates the heat on his blade. If you put a regular sun on Earth of course the planet would be destroyed, but if you put a sun that doesn't allow it's heat to spread outside of a certain area the planet wouldn't be destroyed. This is basic logic, so use that head of yours.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By josephgomes619

@mudamudamuda: Lightning hotter than sun's surface, we're talking about sun's core. 6000 degree and 15 million degree are quite different. The planet would be destroyed with 15 million degree by chain reaction. Forget that, not even a crater was formed after it touched the ground

Since when Piccolo destroying the moon is non canon? Destroying the moon instantly from earth with a beam with has nothing to do with speed? Your head is an empty vessel for sure

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@josephgomes619:

Lightning is as hot as sun's surface, we're talking about sun's core.6000 degree and 15 million degree are quite different. The planet would be destroyed with 15 million degree by chain reaction.

Trying to weasel out ofyour previous claims huh ?

@josephgomes619 said:

@mudamudamuda: disintegrate the whole planet upon contact. The sun releases 3.86×1026 Joules from its surface, enough to destroy Earth via chain reaction.

LOL

Forget that, not even a crater was formed after it touched the ground

Looks like you need glasses. :)

No Caption Provided

And I already explained 4 or so times that the bankai works by concentrating the heat in one area. Which you for some reason keep on ignoring (probably out of blind fanboyism).

Since when Piccolo destroying the moon is non canon?

Piccolo never destroyed the moon with the special beam canon, he used some other Ki blast when did. I was assuming you were talking about some anime feat of him using the SBC.

Destroying the moon instantly from earth with a beam with has nothing to do with speed? Your head is an empty vessel for sure

LOL still trying to weasel out of your statements :

@josephgomes619 said:

Destroying the moon from earth with 1 blast is a lightspeed attack.

^ Here you said that destroying the moon with one blast makes you light speed. Which is completely ridiculous because DC has nothing to do with speed. Also stop making crap up, no one knows how fast it took the Ki blast to reach the moon so either post proof it reached the moon in 1.5 seconds or STFU about the attack being light speed. lol

DBZfanboys smh

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cptmerc said:

If he can take out Asura, then he clears. I think that people need to watch Coolers return again. He can actually fight while using instant transmission. No one will even be able to touch him.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some Narutards think otherwise

Because saying that Cooler may potentially lose to a Bleach character somehow makes people Narutards lol

No Caption Provided

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@josephgomes619 said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@josephgomes619 said:

Some Narutards think otherwise

Because saying that Cooler may potentially lose to a Bleach character somehow makes people Narutards lol

No Caption Provided

Cooler survived being disintegrated in the sun, Sasuke teleporting Yamamoto's Bankai isn't gonna do anything (even if Cooler gave them the chance). Cooler's gonna regenerate then blow team's head off. Narutards can't comprehend the truth

Which was purely PIS because the sun left nothing of him other than some brain cells which, somehow, escaped the sun's gravitation and, somehow, fused with a piece of metal that,somehow, fused with other pieces of metal and, somehow, ended up in namek to take over the planet lol

DBZ movies and their retarded plots.

Also, since when does arguing for Bleach make people Narutards ? Did some Naruto debaters destroy you so hard that you became delusional or something ?

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@josephgomes619: Stop posting insluts or I'll have to call in the mods. You have been warned.

You are a Narutard who's not good at arguing for Bleach.

LOL yet here you are unable to even debunk anything I said.

Now Cooler's regeneration is PIS? lol ok.

So cooler can, before even becoming Mecha survive the sun, yet people far more powerful than he ever was like Broly cannot ? Seems legit.

DBZ is full of plot holes, but Cooler can regenerate and is beyond what Sasuke and Yama can do.

That's called PIS and an outlier. Very, funny to see you using them since you where whining about Yamamoto's bankai somehow being an outlier.

You said the bankai has small AoE. Well that's the reason Cooler survives, even if it was 15 million degree (which it is not).

It's 15 million degrees the manga says so so get over it. Also he cannot survive because the area is small compared to a planet but large enough to engulf his entire body.

No Caption Provided

Narutards (or Naruto debaters as you say) are always claiming Itachi/Kaguya can beat Galactus and other cosmic abstracts. Their arguments destroyed my eyesight alright No other fanbase is retarded enough to claim somebody like Itachi can beat Galactus

As if DBZ fanboys don't argue the same. You really sound like you have a grudge lmao

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By josephgomes619

@mudamudamuda said:

@josephgomes619: Stop posting insluts or I'll have to call in the mods. You have been warned.

You are a Narutard who's not good at arguing for Bleach.

LOL yet here you are unable to even debunk anything I said.

Now Cooler's regeneration is PIS? lol ok.

So cooler can, before even becoming Mecha survive the sun, yet people far more powerful than he ever was like Broly cannot ? Seems legit.

DBZ is full of plot holes, but Cooler can regenerate and is beyond what Sasuke and Yama can do.

That's called PIS and an outlier. Very, funny to see you using them since you where whining about Yamamoto's bankai somehow being an outlier.

You said the bankai has small AoE. Well that's the reason Cooler survives, even if it was 15 million degree (which it is not).

It's 15 million degrees the manga says so so get over it. Also he cannot survive because the area is small compared to a planet but large enough to engulf his entire body.

No Caption Provided

It's not large enough to engulf his body lol. That's what the Bankai really did. Cooler can handle this attack

No Caption Provided

As for outliers, Cooler has regenerated several times. For DBZ standard, that's not an outlier. For Bleach standard, 15 million degree is, if it's truly 15 million degree. Even if Yama gets a shot, Cooler will regen completely and vaporize both Sasuke and Yama

When has DBZ fanboys claimed that Krillin and Tien can beat Galactus? It's the Narutards who overhype Yata Mirror and Totsuka Blade

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

It's not large enough to engulf his body lol. That's what the Bankai really did. Cooler can handle this attack

Which was an entirely different attack (North) :

No Caption Provided

The more you post the more you prove you know nothing about Bleach.

As for outliers, Cooler has regenerated several times.For DBZ standard, that's not an outlier

No one in DBZ, even those ridiculously more powerful than him survived sun heat. That is what we call an outlier.

. For Bleach standard, 15 million degree is, if it's truly 15 million degree. Even if Yama gets a shot, Cooler will regen completely and vaporize both Sasuke and Yama

Because you say so ? PIS isn't usable in battles lol

Otherwise anyone solos Cooler with a rock :

Loading Video...

When has DBZ fanboys claimed that Krillin and Tien can beat Galactus? It's the Narutards who overhype Yata Mirror and Totsuka Blade

Here is an example of DBZ fanboys arguing Goku beating Galactus lol

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/goku-vs-galactus-538369/

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Marshall_Long

Could stop at 13

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By josephgomes619

@mudamudamuda said:

Which was an entirely different attack (North) :

No Caption Provided

The more you post the more you prove you know nothing about Bleach.

As for outliers, Cooler has regenerated several times.For DBZ standard, that's not an outlier

No one in DBZ, even those ridiculously more powerful than him survived sun heat. That is what we call an outlier.

. For Bleach standard, 15 million degree is, if it's truly 15 million degree. Even if Yama gets a shot, Cooler will regen completely and vaporize both Sasuke and Yama

Because you say so ? PIS isn't usable in battles lol

Otherwise anyone solos Cooler with a rock :

Loading Video...

I showed you the AoE of the attack which Yama used to attack, all other attacks are irrelevant.

As for the rock, that's a famous non canon filler episode lol. Sasuke (and Naruto) got owned by a wild ostrich. Fillers don't count, do they?

Loading Video...

Cooler can make hundreds of clones. What can Sasuke do about that? Teleport the sword to hundred different clones? Did you even take the clones into consideration?

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooler stops at Round 2 honestly too many people above his tier

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By CptMerc1

@mudamudamuda I dont doubt that Yama's bankia is 15 million degrees. But my only question is that what is stopping cooler from using instant transmission the moment sauske tries to bfr him into yamamoto. And not mention that it is possible that Sauske could be fried in the process.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619:

I showed you the AoE of the attack which Yama used to attack, all other attacks are irrelevant.

You showed the AOE of his ranged attack, which is irrelevant since he will use this one :

No Caption Provided

As for the rock, that's a famous non canon filler episode lol. Sasuke (and Naruto) got owned by a wild ostrich. Fillers don't count, do they?

Funny since cooler himself is non-canon lol

Also learn to read, the whole purpose behind posting the rock scenes was to show you that PIS isn't usable in battle, so Cooler somehow surviving the sun in the form of brain cells is irrelevant.

Cooler can make dozens of clones. What can Sasuke do about that? Teleport the sword to hundred different clones? Did you even take the clones into consideration?

Cooler cannot spawn clones out of his a$$ lol

He needed the machinery and Namek energy to create those clones so that isn't usable here.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@cptmerc said:

@mudamudamuda I dont doubt that Yama's bankia is 15 million degrees. But my only question is that what is stopping cooler from using instant transmission the moment sauske tries to bfr him into yamamoto. And not mention that it is possible that Sauske could be fried in the process.

If he knows about sasuke's teleportation then maybe. BTW Why would Sasuke be fried ? he doesn't need to get close to yamamoto.

Anyway I'm sure that Cooler is more than capable of blitzing before Yamamoto even uses his bankai anyway.

This entire discussion started because the other guy didn't know about sasuke's teleportation and couldn't read properly to understand which sun I was talking about and jumped head first to insult me.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By josephgomes619

@mudamudamuda: I mentioned clones because they're not restricted. And how is sasuke going to teleport a ranged attack?!

mudamudamuda said:

Could stop at 2 if he doesn't blitz.

Sasuke's Amenotejikara + Yamamoto's Bankai = Teleported into the sun.

Otherwise stops at 10

Didn't you mean Sasuke would stab Cooler? How is stabbing and range attack the same? You make no sense. Not that Cooler won't notice Sasuke who's slow as turtle (Kaguya dodged his attacks multiple times)

As I said earlier, your OP was retarded and it still is. I'm done talking to you

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cptmerc said:

If he knows about sasuke's teleportation then maybe. BTW Why would Sasuke be fried ? he doesn't need to get close to yamamoto.

Anyway I'm sure that Cooler is more than capable of blitzing before Yamamoto even uses his bankai anyway.

This entire discussion started because the other guy didn't know about sasuke's teleportation and couldn't read properly to understand which sun I was talking about and jumped head first to insult me.

Does that mean that Sauske can teleport people without touching them. Not trying to be sarcastic. I am a lil bit behind on Naruto.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@cptmerc said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@cptmerc said:

Does that mean that Sauske can teleport people without touching them. Not trying to be sarcastic. I am a lil bit behind on Naruto.

Yes he can (that's pretty much the point)
No Caption Provided

@mudamudamuda: I mentioned clones because they're not restricted. And how is sasuke going to teleport a ranged attack?!

You are making less and less sense. The clones not being restricted doesn't mean that cooler could just spawn clones out of nowhere when he originally needed metal, machinery and energy from Namek to create them.

@josephgomes619 said:
mudamudamuda said:

Otherwise stops at 10

Didn't you mean Sasuke would stab Cooler? How is stabbing and range attack the same? You make no sense. Not that Cooler won't notice Sasuke who's slow as turtle (Kaguya dodged his attacks multiple times)

As I said earlier, your OP was retarded and it still is.

How the heck does that translate to sasuke stabbing Cooler ? LMAO

Sasuke teleports Cooler on Yamamoto's bankai, the same way he teleported Madara between him and Naruto's attacks :

No Caption Provided

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@josephgomes619:

Also, I already warned you yet you still keep on posting insults.

@saren@sc This user has been doing nothing but continuously calling others retarded this whole time, and he won't stop despite me warning him to do so. Could you please do something ?

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Sasuke teleporting Cooler? That's even more silly that Sasuke trying to blitz cooler. I am amazed you assumed Sasuke can even attempt to do that to Cooler

Narutard is a commonly used term to describe Naruto fanboys, look it up on urbandictionary. No need to feel insulted, I am not hating on you

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@josephgomes619 said:

@mudamudamuda: Sasuke teleporting Cooler? That's even more silly that Sasuke trying to blitz cooler. I am amazed you assumed Sasuke can even attempt to do that to Cooler

Oh wow so apparently you somehow thought I was saying that sasuke was going to blitz cooler ? lol

Loading Video...

And teleporting cooler is silly ? Because he totally has feats of stopping teleportation... I swear, some people.

Narutard is a commonly used term to describe Naruto fanboys, look it up on urbandictionary. No need to feel insulted, I am not hating on you

That doesn't make it any less of an insult and one that you kept on spamming irrelevantly despite my warning for you to stop.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By flashback0180

@terry2012 said:

@flashback0180: Do he have the Big Gete Star here?

@mudamudamuda said:

Otherwise stops at 10

He could stop at 1 for the same reason because of Guldo hax techniques. Freeze Time and Paralyze his movement.

Freeze time Freezes everyone not just cooler. and Guldo alone can't kill cooler even with all his energy.

Paralyze wont work on someone as strong as Cooler. Time and time again its been easily broken , Chiaotzu couldn't paralyze Nappa and King piccolo because thery were too strong.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke teleports Cooler on Yamamoto's bankai, the same way he teleported Madara between him and Naruto's attacks :

Cooler can literally do the same,even faster, hell he could kill him while being teleported, Cooler can fight while in instant transmission.

Loading Video...

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda said:

Cooler can literally do the same,even faster, hell he could kill him while being teleported, Cooler can fight while in instant transmission.

Loading Video...

But I already conceded to cooler winning via Blitz... so why are you telling me this ?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#80 SC  Moderator

@josephgomes619 said:

As I said earlier, your OP was retarded and it still is. I'm done talking to you

Hello. We do not tolerate this sort of attitude, don't be so personal please, use alternative ways of addressing others, also if you find you can't post its because your are karma banned, it will last for approximately two days.

Thanks.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at 10. Asura was casually planet/star busting and dealt damage to the universal ruler of his realm I don't see Cooler beating someone on his level.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@terry2012 said:

@mudamudamuda said:

Otherwise stops at 10

He could stop at 1 for the same reason because of Guldo hax techniques. Freeze Time and Paralyze his movement.

Freeze time Freezes everyone not just cooler. and Guldo alone can't kill cooler even with all his energy.

Paralyze wont work on someone as strong as Cooler. Time and time again its been easily broken , Chiaotzu couldn't paralyze Nappa and King piccolo because thery were too strong.

Guldo does not have to kill Meta cooler his team can do it. He just need to Freeze him for them.

Yes it will work because it work on Gohan and Krillin who was stronger than him. Chiaotz is not the same as Guldo. Guldo Freeze Time and Paralyze techniques are supernatural, Chiaotz paralyze technique is not supernatural. Otherwise Vegeta would have not warned them. Also we never got to see Guldo third supernatural technique.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By flashback0180

@terry2012 said:
@flashback0180 said:
@terry2012 said:

@mudamudamuda said:

Otherwise stops at 10

Guldo does not have to kill Meta cooler his team can do it. He just need to Freeze him for them.

Yes it will work because it work on Gohan and Krillin who was stronger than him. Chiaotz is not the same as Guldo. Guldo Freeze Time and Paralyze techniques are supernatural, Chiaotz paralyze technique is not supernatural. Otherwise Vegeta would have not warned them. Also we never got to see Guldo third supernatural technique.

Time freeze freezes everyone , not just Cooler ,therefore it is useless.

No Caption Provided

and No, its categorized as paralysis arts the same power category as Chiaotzu ,who uses psychic powers ,which by concept is also supernatural. Also Guldos affects the nerves of the person , both case its useless against a android like cooler.

No Caption Provided

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By terry2012

@flashback0180 said:
@terry2012 said:
@flashback0180 said:
@terry2012 said:

@mudamudamuda said:

Otherwise stops at 10

Time freeze freezes everyone , not just Cooler ,therefore it is useless.

No Caption Provided

and No, its categorized as paralysis arts the same power category as Chiaotzu ,who uses psychic powers ,which by concept is also supernatural. Also Guldos affects the nerves of the person , both case its useless against a android like cooler.

No Caption Provided

Time Freeze do not freeze everyone, It only work on everyone that is around Guldo, It did not work on Vegeta nor the Ginyu Force because they were outside Guldo range. The only time it work on everyone is when Guldo stolen the Dragon Ball, because they all were in his range, therefore it is not useless. He can use it to save his team, he used it to save his butt every time he used, so I don't see it useless.

And yes and I know what it is categorized I'm the one who told you, it is never stated Chiaotzu psychic powers is supernatural, only Guldo is stated to be supernatural. Other wise I guess Goku (yes Goku too, when he made the grave for Vegeta), Captain Ginyu, Tien (I think), and Freeza is supernatural too. Also the scan do not show Chiaotzu used his psychic power on Guldo, it showed him used a ki bast on Guldo which blasted him in the air up to the sky and then he fell in the blood pond. Any way it is irrelevant because it wont work on Meta Cooler.

I will edit this later when I find the chapter of the scan you have posted.

I have kept my word on what I said just above this comment. I check and there is no chapter when The Z fighters fought The Ginyu Force. It never happen in the manga. So it is a filler anime. So do anime fillers apply here? Any way if it did he is still not clearing at all. Guldo Freeze Time help a lot if he is not the first one to die. Which probably would happen because he is the slowest, and probably the slowest in this thread.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: It worked on everything. He stopped time itself as stated . The feat you are referring to is the paralysis.(same trick used by Chiaotzu).

If you knew they were the same then why were you arguing? Both their techniques are based on the same concept therfore it's useless against stronger characters. And no, the scan I used was from the wiki I didn't bother lurking for images. Anyway the feat that Chiaotzu can use is from canon manga.

No Caption Provided

. Also your post didn't debunk my previous comment. How will guldoas paralysis affect cooler, it paralysis the nerves

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

clears

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By terry2012

@flashback0180 said:

@terry2012: It worked on everything. He stopped time itself as stated . The feat you are referring to is the paralysis.(same trick used by Chiaotzu).

If you knew they were the same then why were you arguing? Both their techniques are based on the same concept therfore it's useless against stronger characters. And no, the scan I used was from the wiki I didn't bother lurking for images. Anyway the feat that Chiaotzu can use is from canon manga.

No Caption Provided

. Also your post didn't debunk my previous comment. How will guldoas paralysis affect cooler, it paralysis the nerves

It did not work on everyone and I know what was stated. The content show it did not work on everyone because the Ginyu Force and Vegeta were watching the fight. Vegeta even stated those two attack head on even though he warned them. That mean he is watching the entire fight. And not once did he say he miss something during their fight against Guldo. Even The Ginyu force was surprised that Guldo had to use two of his three techniques. That means Guldo have a limited range that he use the Freeze Time technique. Even in the manga and in the anime it showed only a certain area time was frozen. That is why I said Guldo would have to be taken out first because he have no speed feats whatsoever and that he can be blitzed before he even open his mouth.

I never said they were the same. Just because their techniques are base on the same concepts do not mean they are the same and it was not useless against Gohan and Krillin who was stronger than Guldo.

My posted was not about debunking your previous posted because I said it is irrelevant because it only work on nervous, even if it is Supernatural. I'm not saying he would lose in round one. Just saying it is a little more difficult to win.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By flashback0180

@terry2012: no. Time freeze (fact) did work on everyone in the manga. You are either referring to a filler or got your source mixed up . I suggest you reread the chapter. Toriyama had nothing to do with fillers in dbz.

"Vegeta even stated those two attack head on even though he warned them.

Which happened after theu were paralysed not time freeze. He too was frozen in time, vegeta states it himself that guldo can momentarily stop time.

Also your logic isn't making much sense, if gohan and krilen can figure out guldo was using time freeze in battle, then why would vegeta or gynu force have any problem noticing it. He was shifting places in a instant, that's a pretty clear indication that he was using freeze time.

I never said they were the same. Just because their techniques are base on the same concepts do not mean they are the same and it was not useless against Gohan and Krillin who was stronger than Guldo.

Again it's paralysis art same category as choeitsu. The difference between guldo and Krilln are leauges apart from, Krillin and meta cooler. Also it affects the nerves which is useless for a android . Even if he gets caught he has instant transmission . you are arguing with nlf.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By terry2012
@flashback0180 said:

@terry2012: no. Time freeze (fact) did work on everyone in the manga. You are either referring to a filler or got your source mixed up . I suggest you reread the chapter. Toriyama had nothing to do with fillers in dbz.

"Vegeta even stated those two attack head on even though he warned them.

Which happened after theu were paralysed not time freeze. He too was frozen in time, vegeta states it himself that guldo can momentarily stop time.

Also your logic isn't making much sense, if gohan and krilen can figure out guldo was using time freeze in battle, then why would vegeta or gynu force have any problem noticing it. He was shifting places in a instant, that's a pretty clear indication that he was using freeze time.

Again it's paralysis art same category as choeitsu. The difference between guldo and Krilln are leauges apart from, Krillin and meta cooler. Also it affects the nerves which is useless for a android . Even if he gets caught he has instant transmission . you are arguing with nlf.

It only work on everyone one time just like I said before. After that it did not work on everyone. And this is the manga canon fact. No I am not referring to a filler. I think you should take your own suggestion. And I never said anything about Toriyamm having anything to do with the fillers.

He was watching the entire fight and just before they were paralyzed. Because how would he know they attack head on if he could not see the fight happening? Vegeta stated that when everyone was around Guldo and that is when they had the Dragon Balls when he stated that. Which bring us back to when I said the only time it work on everyone is when they were near Guldo. Otherwise Vegeta would have not said watch out for his Freeze Time if it is unavoidable.

My logic do make sense. The only reason why Gohan and Kuririn was able to figure out Guldo was using Freeze Time is because they were fighting him and they recognized it because used it before. It should not be that hard for them to figure it out. Your logic don't make sense because you only saw a certain area and Gohan and Kuririn frozen in time and not the Ginyu Force or Vegeta (outside when they was near each other when they had the Dragon Balls) when they were fighting each other. By your logic you make seem Guldo can stop time every where in Dragon Ball Z for a short moment. When there is no evidence that said that or show that.

Again it is never stated to be Supernatural. I already said it is irrelevant because it only work on the nervous so need to be mention again. You cannot teleport if you are paralyze that is pure speculation.

Any way. Meta cooler do not clear.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: No it worked on everyone. I'm Littrally keeping a tab open to the manga scan as I type. Nothing on the 7 pages imply that guldo was not freezing everyone else. You are speculating stuff that have no panel feats (if you do by all means post it)

That's exactly what I said, he was perceiving the fight just as how Krillin and gohan was perceiving it. If gohan can figure out he was using time freeze, then why wouldn't vegeta. It makes no sense at all.

"Because how would he know they attack head on if he could not see the fight happening? "

Yes,!!!!... because guldo stopped using time freeze when gohan and krilen charged at him . head. On.

Your argument is extremely broken your explanation contradicts itself, see you claim that guldo froze time only once. And it only froze people around him, yet, racoom jaice and burter were closer to guldo than Krillin and gohan when they shot the ki beams. Hell racoom was Littrally behind him.

Fact is everything I the 2 chapters stared guldo can stop time,

I'll summaries this for better understanding, you are claiming something that has never been mentioned, shown, implied or hinted by the manga. By speculating a off panel scenario which directly contradicts what the characters themselves have stated.

It's stated to be psk and magic on the manga , if magic is not supernatural, then I think we are using different dictionaries. This is like saying a kieanz used by goku has different properties used by freeza.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just one Meta Cooler right? No army backing him up, no Big Gete Star backing him up?

If so, he stops at 7 with Piccolo fused with Kami.

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meta Cooler stops at Aizen due to his shikai & if you Bleach haters don't want to give him that he stops at Piccolo fused with Kami. One more thing, Asura stands no chance against Cooler....This star buster feat is a pretty casual thing for Dbz characters after frieza saga

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By terry2012

@flashback0180 said:

@terry2012: No it worked on everyone. I'm Littrally keeping a tab open to the manga scan as I type. Nothing on the 7 pages imply that guldo was not freezing everyone else. You are speculating stuff that have no panel feats (if you do by all means post it)

That's exactly what I said, he was perceiving the fight just as how Krillin and gohan was perceiving it. If gohan can figure out he was using time freeze, then why wouldn't vegeta. It makes no sense at all.

"Because how would he know they attack head on if he could not see the fight happening? "

Yes,!!!!... because guldo stopped using time freeze when gohan and krilen charged at him . head. On.

Your argument is extremely broken your explanation contradicts itself, see you claim that guldo froze time only once. And it only froze people around him, yet, racoom jaice and burter were closer to guldo than Krillin and gohan when they shot the ki beams. Hell racoom was Littrally behind him.

Fact is everything I the 2 chapters stared guldo can stop time,

I'll summaries this for better understanding, you are claiming something that has never been mentioned, shown, implied or hinted by the manga. By speculating a off panel scenario which directly contradicts what the characters themselves have stated.

It's stated to be psk and magic on the manga , if magic is not supernatural, then I think we are using different dictionaries. This is like saying a kieanz used by goku has different properties used by freeza.

No it did not work on everyone. Show me the evidence that it work on everyone when they were not ten feet away. And so am I keeping a tab open to the manga scan as I type too. And in no way did it work on everyone outside of when they were only like ten feet away when they held the Dragon balls. Nothing on page 7 said that the Ginyu Force was frozen in time. All it showed is Guldo watching the attack come at him and then said stop time and the Ginyu Force and Vegeta is nowhere to be found. Only Recoome is there that got frozen and not Vegeta, Burter, and Jeice.

No Caption Provided

You see. Recoome is next to him. And only Recoome is next to him. Then on the bottom where Guldo said stop you don't see Recoome and the rest of the Ginyu Force nor Vegeta. And that is page 1 on chapter 274.

No Caption Provided

Chapter 274 page 2. They are nowhere to be found. You see Guldo, then you see only Gohan and Kuririn frozen in time. The Ginyu Force and Vegeta are not there. So let continue to see if they will show up frozen in time in the pages after this.

No Caption Provided

Chapter 274 page 3. No there are not there to be found.

No Caption Provided

Chapter 274 page 4. Only Gohan and Kuririn and is frozen in time. I see Guldo. I do not see The Ginyu Force or Vegeta frozen in time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Chapter 274 page 5 and 6. We do not see the Ginyu Force nor Vegeta in sight even though freeze time have worn off. On page 7 of chapter 274 Gohan and Kuririn is paralyzed and we still do not see the rest of the Ginyu Force nor Vegeta.

No Caption Provided

Chapter 274 page 8. Notice they are not standing where the dragon balls were found. That means they moved. They should not be able to move if they are frozen in time. I know what you going to say. You going to say they moved when Guldo could not freeze time anymore. However they should not be able to moved that much since he used only twice on Gohan and Kuririn. Also notice Recoome said they barely got to see the Golden Hold, whatever that is.

No Caption Provided

Chapter 274 page 9. Notice Vegeta is in the sky. That means he watched the entire fight from the sky. The last time I check when Vegeta warned them about Guldo Supernatural powers he was not in the sky. That prove my point that Guldo have a limit range to where he can freeze time. The only time he frozen everyone is the first time and Recoome the second time. Only because he is right next to him. Any other time is off panel speculation that you claim he frozen everyone. I see you point though.

No that is not exactly what you said. I clearly said Gohan figure it out because they already seen him do it once and it is not hard to figure it out that he use it. So how that don't make sense? Gohan and Kuririn was the ones fighting Guldo and not Vegeta. Vegeta was on the outside looking in, so of course he would figure it out. That is not the point. The point is Vegeta is watching the entire fight on the outside while Guldo frozen time, meaning Vegeta and the Ginyu Force were not there to be frozen. There is no on panel showed Guldo frozen everybody during his fight with Gohan and Kuririn. Recoome is the only one that got frozen and no body else got frozen.

Fair point. But that still doesn't mean Vegeta did not know they charged head on against Guldo the entire fight nor he was frozen during their fight. Keep in mind the way how Vegeta said it. He said it like as if they should have fought him in a distant instead of head on. So there must be a limit range to where Guldo cannot stop time.

I think you need to reread my post again. I never said Guldo frozen time once nor did I applied that. I said he frozen everyone once when they where near him because they was like ten feet away from him. Then I said he did not frozen everyone because Ginyu Force and Vegeta was outside of his range for him to freeze them and only Gohan and Kuririn was the only ones frozen, during their fight. I did not contradicted anything. I know Recoome was standing there and it look like it he was next to him however, on page 8 chapter 274 it do not show the Ginyu Force there nor Vegeta. In no scans after that do it show them being frozen at all when Guldo used Freeze Time.

Fact is I know he can stop time I'm saying there is a limit to it other than holding his breath. Which it is.

Wrong it have been hinted by the manga. Just look at the scans above again. And no it do not contradict what characters statement said.

Magic is not Supernatural unless it is Supernatural magic. There is a difference. Just like there is a difference in Natural and Supernatural. Natural cannot stop time, Supernatural can stop time. So how are they same? Natural is under the law of time therefore it cannot stop it. Supernatural is not under the law of time which is why Supernatural can stop time. So no it is not like saying Kieanz used by Goku have different properties used by Freiza.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By flashback0180

@terry2012:

FACT 1: YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE FOR YOUR CLAIM

No it did not work on everyone. Show me the evidence that it work on everyone when they were not ten feet away. And so am I keeping a tab open to the manga scan as I type too. And in no way did it work on everyone outside of when they were only like ten feet away when they held the Dragon balls.

No,There is no evidence that says they were frozen in time as well. The only statement that's ever been mentioned is the FACT that guldo can stop time, No statements have been made, implied or shown That STATES guldo could "partially" stop time .You have not posted a valid proof throughout your post.

vegeta states guldo can stop time

FACT 2 : Racoom was frozen in time & Gynu force were closer to Guldo than the Z fighters

All it showed is Guldo watching the attack come at him and then said stop time and the Ginyu Force and Vegeta is nowhere to be found. Only Recoome is there that got frozen and not Vegeta, Burter, and Jeice.
No Caption Provided

You see. Recoome is next to him. And only Recoome is next to him(1). Then on the bottom where Guldo said stop you don't see Recoome and the rest of the Ginyu Force nor Vegeta.(3) And that is page 1 on chapter 274.

No Caption Provided

Your argument is Wrong for 3 reasons here.

1.Nothing says Racoom moved from that spot. Guldo was moving in mid air when he stoped time

No Caption Provided

2. You are claiming Raccom could move during time freeze, where racoom was closer to guldo than krillen and gohan.Racoom and others didn't move.

No Caption Provided

3. all of them are more than capable of tanking and dodging Gohans ki blast.

FACT 3 :Everyone can move once guldo unfreezes time.

Chapter 274 page 8. Notice they are not standing where the dragon balls were found. That means they moved. They should not be able to move if they are frozen in time. I know what you going to say. You going to say they moved when Guldo could not freeze time anymore. However they should not be able to moved that much since he used only twice on Gohan and Kuririn. Also notice Recoome said they barely got to see the Golden Hold, whatever that is.

Chapter 274 page 9. Notice Vegeta is in the sky. That means he watched the entire fight from the sky. The last time I check when Vegeta warned them about Guldo Supernatural powers he was not in the sky. That prove my point that Guldo have a limit range to where he can freeze time. The only time he frozen everyone is the first time and Recoome the second time. Only because he is right next to him. Any other time is off panel speculation that you claim he frozen everyone. I see you point though.

AGING, Racoom was still standing there when the ki blasts were approaching him. IN PANEL. EACH ONE OF THEM ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF DODGING KRILLEN's KI BLASTS. and racoom never implied anything.

No Caption Provided

FACT 4: magic and psychic POWERS are supernatural

Magic is not Supernatural unless it is Supernatural magic. There is a difference. Just like there is a difference in Natural and Supernatural. Natural cannot stop time, Supernatural can stop time. So how are they same? Natural is under the law of time therefore it cannot stop it. Supernatural is not under the law of time which is why Supernatural can stop time. So no it is not like saying Kieanz used by Goku have different properties used by Freiza.

No Caption Provided

No magic is magic, they all come under a supernatural category. The very concept defies logic and science. you can't sub categorize "natural" just because it favors your post. I would like to see some scans that actually says there is such a thing as "NATURAL" magic in DBZ.

Yes it is similar because its a photo copy of the techniques used by Chiaotzu.

PS: since this is leading us nowhere, i'll like to call for votes and agree to disagree. let the others decide.

@princearagorn1@mysticmedivh@josephgomes619: @nishi99

what's your opinion on all this ?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012:

FACT 1: YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE FOR YOUR CLAIM

No it did not work on everyone. Show me the evidence that it work on everyone when they were not ten feet away. And so am I keeping a tab open to the manga scan as I type too. And in no way did it work on everyone outside of when they were only like ten feet away when they held the Dragon balls.

No,There is no evidence that says they were frozen in time as well. The only statement that's ever been mentioned is the FACT that guldo can stop time, No statements have been made, implied or shown That STATES guldo could "partially" stop time .You have not posted a valid proof throughout your post.

FACT 2 : Racoom was frozen in time & Gynu force were closer to Guldo than the Z fighters

All it showed is Guldo watching the attack come at him and then said stop time and the Ginyu Force and Vegeta is nowhere to be found. Only Recoome is there that got frozen and not Vegeta, Burter, and Jeice.
No Caption Provided

You see. Recoome is next to him. And only Recoome is next to him(1). Then on the bottom where Guldo said stop you don't see Recoome and the rest of the Ginyu Force nor Vegeta.(3) And that is page 1 on chapter 274.

No Caption Provided

Your argument is Wrong for 3 reasons here.

1.Nothing says Racoom moved from that spot. Guldo was moving in mid air when he stoped time

No Caption Provided

2. You are claiming Raccom could move during time freeze, where racoom was closer to guldo than krillen and gohan.Racoom and others didn't move.

No Caption Provided

3. all of them are more than capable of tanking and dodging Gohans ki blast.

FACT 3 :Everyone can move once guldo unfreezes time.

AGING, Racoom was still standing there when the ki blasts were approaching him. IN PANEL. EACH ONE OF THEM ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF DODGING KRILLEN's KI BLASTS. and racoom never implied anything.

No Caption Provided

FACT 4: magic and psychic POWERS are supernatural

No Caption Provided

No magic is magic, they all come under a supernatural category. The very concept defies logic and science. you can't sub categorize "natural" just because it favors your post. I would like to see some scans that actually says there is such a thing as "NATURAL" magic in DBZ.

Yes it is similar because its a photo copy of the techniques used by Chiaotzu.

PS: since this is leading us nowhere, i'll like to call for votes and agree to disagree. let the others decide.

@princearagorn1@mysticmedivh@josephgomes619: @nishi99

what's your opinion on all this ?

I do have evidence and I already showed you mine. It is you who do not have evidence.

No my argument is not wrong. Just because they are not moving don't mean they are frozen in time. Have you even thought the reason why they did not move is because they are watching the fight and do not need to move?

Fact three: I already know that so what is your point?

Fact four: No they are not. Your definition prove my point Magic do not equal Supernatural. It never have and it never will. Have you seen magic do Supernatural things? no right? because it is not supernatural. What your definition is saying that it is influenced by Supernatural force, not that it is Supernatural. So I guess those who perform Magic in real life have supernatural powers? No right. So like you said agree to disagree.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: agree to disagree, lets let the others decide ,its just 7 pages worth of material .there isn't much to debate over here.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: agree to disagree, lets let the others decide ,its just 7 pages worth of material .there isn't much to debate over here.

The others don't have to decide this is just between me and you and because it is off topic anyway. Plus we already said agree to disagree so it end there, also it is not like it is a C.A.V.