Merlyn (Dark Archer) vs Batman (Nolan Version)

AlexJRimmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AlexJRimmer

Merlyn is the tv show version, so John Barrowman. So Arthur King. He has a bow, and a quiver jet pack (he does have this) and 24 standard arrows.

No Caption Provided

Batman is Nolan's version and has all the gadgets from the films EXCEPT VEHICLES.

No Caption Provided

Fight starts in Star City, completely abandoned, 75m apart at night time. They are in character. Fight is to the death/KO. As well as no prep time.

No Caption Provided

I couldn't find a picture of just Star City from the comics that displayed it like this one.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By batnorris

@alexjrimmer: I think merlyn from the show would be a lot better choice. He is just as skilled as nolan batman. And armed just as well.I just say that because it's hard to match up movie vs comic versions

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Merlyn shoots him in his chin

AlexJRimmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batnorris: I'd say Merlyn show would easily win against Batman Nolan however comic has less of an arsenal but is a better archer so....

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batnorris

@alexjrimmer: I wouldn't dare go as far as easy win. Nolan bats at least matches him In cqc if they decide to go there. He's also a very exceptional marksman. Now

Don't misinterpret my words, merlyn is the better marksman of the two but bruce isn't far behind him. The fact that bruce can hit him with a batarang if malcolm gives him the chance, is why I would give bruce some wins. Also his h2h ability isn't to be reckoned with. Although merlyn also catches some wins with his exceptional marksmanship and his h2h should be reckognized for he is far from a slouch in that department. Btw I'm comparing tv/movie versions. Overall I would say its mostly a tie maybe leaning in the bad guys favor a little more.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

I think it'd be more of a fair fight if you utilized Merlyn from the show rather than the comics.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Pretty much any version of Merlyn beats Nolan's Batman. Unless there's a version of him that's quadriplegic...

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

probably merlyn.. hes gonna pop him in the eyes

AlexJRimmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AlexJRimmer

OKAY TV MERLYN

AlexJRimmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone provide a description of how the bout would go and then why the victor would win?