Merle Dixon (TWD) VS Trevor Philips (GTA V)

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Merle Dixon:

No Caption Provided

VS:

Trevor Philips:

No Caption Provided

Location - Woodbury:

No Caption Provided

Scenario:

Trevor had been informed by Lester that he is off the team, due to his aggressiveness and insanity. Trevor returns to his helicopter landing spot to take off to another state.

Outraged, Trevor flies over to Atlanta only to discover that his helicopter was dangerously low on fuel, he barely made it close enough to the ground for a safe jump, he crash landed in Woodbury.

Meanwhile, Merle and Daryl had just finished collecting supplies for the group at the prison, until a helicopter blade flew off and hit Daryl, killing him.

Trevor revealed himself, Merle was enraged.

The two had a staredown, both knowing that they're not going to simply talk things out.

Round 1:

• Merle has both hands.
  • Trevor gets no Rampage Mode, nor any special abilities.
  • No Equipment, H2H but use of the environment is permitted.
  • No Prior Knowledge.
  • No Prep.
  • Morals On, In character.
  • Win by Death, or KO.

Round 2:

• Equipment: Hunting Knife, M9 containing 9 Bullets, Knuckle Dusters.
  • General Knowledge of one another.
  • Prep Time - 5 Minutes.
  • Morals On, but not holding back and fighting seriously.
  • Win by Death, or KO.

Round 3:

• Merle has one hand but gains his wrist blade,
  • Equipment: Machete, MP5 w/ 2 Magazines (100 Bullets Each), Light Body Armor, X1 Grenade.
  • No knowledge of one another.
  • No Prep.
  • Morals Off, Blood-Lusted.
  • Fight to the death.

Who takes it?

TheSpiderSilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round one:

Merle threw a wheel kick at Martinez, but other than that he never showed any sort of technical skill, meaning he couldn't just pick Trevor apart with quick shots. I think Trevor wins with his brutish power, and the fact that he's on meth makes him very difficult to hurt and finish. He would take everything Merle could hit him with and keep coming forward until he knocks Merle out.

Round two:

Trevor is undoubtedly more skilled with weapons than Merle. Trevor occasionally had to shoot a helicopter pilot from the ground with a sniper rifle, whereas Merle was unable to shoot the Governor even though he was in close range and Gov didn't know he was being aimed at. This also leads me to believe that Trevor is more skilled with other weapons as well (he's only a hair behind Michael in terms of shooting ability). Merle is definitely very skilled with knives though (had to be, since he had one for a hand), but I think Trevor will put a bullet through his head with the M9 before Merle is in range to stab him.

Round three:

Being more skilled with firearms, Trevor wins this one too.

Trevor is too crazy for Merle. Merle looked like he was afraid of Michonne (in the forest), Trevor would make him cry.

Starkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So wait, while the guys at San Andreas are doing heists, over in Georgia, they're trying to survive the zombie apocalypse?

If you say so...

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nerdchore
badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespidersilva:

Round one:

Merle threw a wheel kick at Martinez, but other than that he never showed any sort of technical skill, meaning he couldn't just pick Trevor apart with quick shots. I think Trevor wins with his brutish power, and the fact that he's on meth makes him very difficult to hurt and finish. He would take everything Merle could hit him with and keep coming forward until he knocks Merle out.

Round two:

Trevor is undoubtedly more skilled with weapons than Merle. Trevor occasionally had to shoot a helicopter pilot from the ground with a sniper rifle, whereas Merle was unable to shoot the Governor even though he was in close range and Gov didn't know he was being aimed at. This also leads me to believe that Trevor is more skilled with other weapons as well (he's only a hair behind Michael in terms of shooting ability). Merle is definitely very skilled with knives though (had to be, since he had one for a hand), but I think Trevor will put a bullet through his head with the M9 before Merle is in range to stab him.

Round three:

Being more skilled with firearms, Trevor wins this one too.

Trevor is too crazy for Merle. Merle looked like he was afraid of Michonne (in the forest), Trevor would make him cry.

he would not make merle cry and it is silly to even imagine merle crying unless you count the time when he was going to cut off his hand but then got really tough. so you think that trevor can handle more pain but he never sawed his own hand off or even cut anything off of him so i dont think he would win this and also to be fair when he killed Johnny Klebbitz he was a meth addict and i did not apperciate what they did to one of my favorite characters just saying man

batmanwins77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Merle with his knife hand...can stab Trevor from behind..