Merge Hulk, and Doc Green personalities face against World War Hulk

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 thedailybagel  Online

Greenscar takes them both down, with understandable difficulty assuming everyone is in character.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team can take this with very high diff.

I see Merge Hulk as the reason why the team can win.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

Neither of the 2 teammates can get that angry. Merged Hulk can't otherwise he will revert to Banner and Doc Green just generally lacks anger in almost every fight he has been. WWH on the other hand is the angriest and strongest Hulk has been up to that point. He has taken blows more powerful then these 2 guys can dish out with no discomfort, these 2 are not gonna be enough to put him down. It's just basic logic 2 not so angry Hulks vs one extremely pissed of Hulk is only gonna end one way, WWH stomps.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rpgesus

Ends in sex

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nvm I just remembered that I was giving Doc Green too much credit. He'll be taken out in seconds. Leaving Merge Hulk to fight by himself.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Neither of the 2 teammates can get that angry. Merged Hulk can't otherwise he will revert to Banner and Doc Green just generally lacks anger in almost every fight he has been. WWH on the other hand is the angriest and strongest Hulk has been up to that point. He has taken blows more powerful then these 2 guys can dish out with no discomfort, these 2 are not gonna be enough to put him down. It's just basic logic 2 not so angry Hulks vs one extremely pissed of Hulk is only gonna end one way, WWH stomps.

Thats false. Merge Hulk did not start or end with that weakness, that was a weakness that he made for himself as Professor Hulk, and overcame it again after AoA. All complicated, but he could get angry just fine, as his battles with Warrior Madness Thor, Gladiator (too smart for Savage Hulk in that annual comic and around same time of Merge Hulk run), and Onslaught ordeal. All are post the Savage Banner weakness, and all have him competing and getting stronger with anger.

While there was a Savage Banner weakness he had implaced on himself due to his fear of reverting back to Savage, that weakness was overcame and done away with well before Merge Hulk reverted back to Savage Hulk.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@sirfizzwhizz: When i hear Merge Hulk i always thing of Prof Hulk, what you are talking about is what i refer to as Gravage Hulk. With his battle with WM Thor he couldn't revert back to Banner even if he wanted to, the shrapnel screwed him up and the Onslaught ordeal you mean when Jean turned off his control side?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: true, he had the shrapnel but still had the intelegence to think and plan attacks, he was simply much smarter than even Gravage Hulk who is mostly the intelegence of Grey Hulk more often than not.

The onslaught fight was before Jean turn Banner mind off. It was Merge Hulk making battle plans over Captain America himself, and he launch a attack where he got very angry, bloodlusted, but was tricked by Onslaught. It was the exact same Hulk personality that lead the Patheon.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team got this