Mera vs Northern Water Tribe

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlackWind

Anybody else getting tired of the threads using cosmics and overused street level characters? Yah, me too.

No Caption Provided

How much of the NWT can the Queen of Atlantis take down before she is eventually defeated herself? Katara also will be present for the battle.

Time of day: Nighttime, full moon

Restrictions: No bloodbending(Lets not even go into that argument)

Knowledge: None, surprise attack by Mera

Scenario 1: Mera is alone

Scenario 2: She is allowed 20 Atlantean soldiers with her.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BlackWind

Bump.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By morgrim

in round one she lasts about 15 minutes maybe before pakku and katara overwhelm

round 2 maybe 20 minutes if shes lucky

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Hyperlight

@morgrim: agreed

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Feats for Mera?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BlackWind

@THUNDERBOLT30:

Physically, she is lacking in strength feats, but considering she's one of the stronger Atlanteans, the fact that she's superhuman compared to humans speaks for itself. So anyone engaging her in h2h is out of the question.

I'd like to know how anyone's going to defeat her with water based attacks, or even ice. Atlanteans live miles below the surface of the ocean and endure the temperatures just fine, so the north pole air won't bother her any.

She also has pretty high level hydrokinesis. She can steal water from someone's body: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/102006/2432054-a_06_pg15.jpg

She also once created a massive tidal wave on a beach during Brightest Day, I believe. But I can't seem to find the scan at the moment.

As far as the second battle goes, I'd really like to see how the NWT is going to defeat super strong Atlanteans with advanced tech weapons.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@BlackWind said:

@THUNDERBOLT30:

Physically, she is lacking in strength feats, but considering she's one of the stronger Atlanteans, the fact that she's superhuman compared to humans speaks for itself. So anyone engaging her in h2h is out of the question.

I'd like to know how anyone's going to defeat her with water based attacks, or even ice. Atlanteans live miles below the surface of the ocean and endure the temperatures just fine, so the north pole air won't bother her any.

She also has pretty high level hydrokinesis. She can steal water from someone's body: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/102006/2432054-a_06_pg15.jpg

She also once created a massive tidal wave on a beach during Brightest Day, I believe. But I can't seem to find the scan at the moment.

As far as the second battle goes, I'd really like to see how the NWT is going to defeat super strong Atlanteans with advanced tech weapons.

Thanks. Then I am thinking both she and atlanteans win these battles.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Mera