Mera vs Namora

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Whow ould win if the battle is in the Atlantic Ocean?

Mera

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Namora will speedblitz her

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mera stomps

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By micahparadise

How does Mera stomp @emptyseven? Explain please. And @veitha, isnt Mera's durabilty up there where she can take punches from Wonder Woman?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

Mera

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micahparadise: mera can control water so she can suck all the hydration out of namora and weaken her then well you know the rest

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@micahparadise: mera can control water so she can suck all the hydration out of namora and weaken her then well you know the rest

I'm leaning towards Namora, I'm not too familiar with Mera, does she normally use that feat in character?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 the_red_viper  Moderator

@emptyseven said:

I'm leaning towards Namora, I'm not too familiar with Mera, does she normally use that feat in character?

Yes I've seen it do it once (and I've only read one comic featuring Mera).

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

@theamazingimmortalman said:

@emptyseven said:

She's only really had one skirmish in the New 52. She does the feat in quesion when she's bloodlusted, she did it in the comic because the man killed his wife and threatened to kill his daughter

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@emptyseven said:

She's only really had one skirmish in the New 52. She does the feat n quesion when she's bloodlusted, she did it in the comic because the man killed his wife and threatened to kill his daughter

well its hydrokinesis and its a normal abilities of hers so she can use it anytime she wants so yea she would just suck out all the water out of namora and weaken/kill her

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

I got Mera on this one

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By micahparadise

Even if the battle's location is in the Atlantic Sea like above ? @emptyseven I wanted to level the battle field by placing it there as i am a huge fan of Mera and if this battle was anywhere near land where she can dehydrate Namora. I wanted to present a scenario where Mera would have to rely more creatively with her hydrokinesis, strength, durabilty and fighting abilities

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if the battle's location is in the Atlantic Sea like above ? @emptyseven I wanted to level the battle field by placing it there as i am a huge fan of Mera and if this battle was anywhere near land where she can dehydrate Namora. I wanted to present a scenario where Mera would have to rely more creatively with her hydrokinesis, strength, durabilty and fighting abilities

i think that would give even more of a advantage to Mera because she can control every sea creature like aquaman while namora can't so i think its going to hard fighting someone when every shark,whale,eal,octopus,etc. in the ocean is attacking you

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dondave said:

@emptyseven said:

She's only really had one skirmish in the New 52. She does the feat in quesion when she's bloodlusted, she did it in the comic because the man killed his wife and threatened to kill his daughter

one skirmish and one use? I think that qualifies as in character lol My vote would go with Mera than, I don't think it would be easy due to the fact they are fighting over water.

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By micahparadise

Only Aquaman can telepathically communicate to the sea life @emptyseven. Mera's power profile on comicvine alos doesnt state that in the list of her abilities: "Mera's physiology allows her to live and survive under water for an indefinite period of time. Mera also possesses super strength and the invulnerability caused by her ocean physiology. Mera most famously has the ability to manipulate water by creating "Hard Water" constructs. She has been shown to use her water manipulating ability to create concussive blasts of water and weapons as well as lift and move water around her. Mera also has some limited telepathy. During her short tenure as a Red Lantern, she wielded a Red Power Ring, granted her the full range of abilities which the ring grants, though of course also the same limitations (she was overcome with rage.) She also a trained soldier and expert in combat due to her training from the King of Xebel. She has shown the ability to leap long distances vertically out of the water (at least 1000 feet) as she combines her fast swimming ability with hard water constructs to propel herself."

So i figured a battle in the sea would give this a better fight. Also Namora can communicate with sealife but only whales it seems

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micahparadise: she can talk to animals in the same way aquaman can and comicvine isn't the most reliable place to find out someones powers sometimes they miss a few powers sometimes they add too many and why would she be only able too talk to whales and not other sea animals see how that make no sense

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micahparadise: she can talk to animals in the same way aquaman can and comicvine isn't the most reliable place to find out someones powers sometimes they miss a few powers sometimes they add too many and why would she be only able too talk to whales and not other sea animals see how that make no sense

Do you have the scans in question? , I've read all her New-52 appearances and I don't recall her using telepathy

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@emptyseven said:

Do you have the scans in question? , I've read all her New-52 appearances and I don't recall her using telepathy

idk about new-52 mera cause the only time i seen her in action was when she fought the trench but pre-52 mera had marine telepathy maybe they retconned it but still her hydrokinesis wins her this fight

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mera has the power but Namora has the strength

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess i should have stated this battle is with New 52 Mera @emptyseven. So far i havent seen her using marine telepathy. And you are right, Comicvine isnt always the most reliable source. And the talking to whales part was in refernece to Namora's abilities according to comicvine.

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Namora talking to whales

imperiex96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mera should take this one. Her speed is on par with Namora and her Hydrokinesis is advanced enough that she can rocket herself 100's of feet into the air. Her dehydration is very high in her tactics list (she resorts to it rather quickly even in character)

Mera 7/10 due to her extreme control over water and speed/durability.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mera stomps.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mera should take this one. Her speed is on par with Namora and her Hydrokinesis is advanced enough that she can rocket herself 100's of feet into the air. Her dehydration is very high in her tactics list (she resorts to it rather quickly even in character)

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperiex96 said:

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Namora?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mera.....she's got durability enough to take Namoras beating for a while while she prepares an overstated reply with hydrokinesis

storm-is-life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mera in a fairly easy fight.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning to Mera. She still needs better durability feats.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 oceanmaster21  Online

Mera

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c427da31ab
deactivated-5c6c427da31ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mera stomps

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mera

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mera dehydrates her, oh wait, the redhead doesn't even need her hydrokinesis to stomp this.

Mismatch.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Noone1996

@cognitive: What kind of feats does she have without hydrokinesis?

Avatar image for landon_rogers00
Landon_Rogers00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: she's fought and beat Ocean master using both H2H combat and hydrokinesis.

She sent superman flying with her punches.

She stalemated Wonder Woman in a power struggle and would've killed her if it wasn't for the black power ring.

brocktonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By brocktonian
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mera vs Namora

Rules:

• No weapons