#1 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Evil vs. Evil

#2 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

If Mephisto's in his own realm, Mephisto wins without a problem.

#3 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take Darkseid, whether it's Mephisto's realm or not!

#4 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto.
In his realm it's curbstomp.

#5 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Darkseid.

#6 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio
czarny_samael said:
"Mephisto.
In his realm it's curbstomp."

Really? Doom and Strange didn't have too many problems :-) Neither did Galactus, for that matter, he just started absorbing his realm till Mephisto relented! He aint what he's cracked up to be, good ole Mephisto! DS would handle him just as easy in or out of his realm! And just a matter of opinion, how would DS's OB affect someone like Mephisto?  Especially if we're talking old school Kirby DS, who had no such restrictions on his OE!
#7 Posted by Fresh Prince (5226 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"I'll take Darkseid, whether it's Mephisto's realm or not!"

#8 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"lordraiden said:
"I'll take Darkseid, whether it's Mephisto's realm or not!"

"

#9 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid random encounter or on neutral ground.
Mephisto 9/10 in his own realm.

#10 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

if its in his relam then mephisto wins in an curbstomp

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

#12 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

out of realm-darkseid
in realm-mephisto

#13 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm figuring out how Darkseid wins since Mephisto is a very powerful magic user....what the hell does Darkseid have over Mephisto???

#14 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"I'm figuring out how Darkseid wins since Mephisto is a very powerful magic user....what the hell does Darkseid have over Mephisto???
"
Darkseid has magical powers as well.

He was able to restore and augment powers of Mary Marvel. Just to put that into context, the only other being to ever manipulate Marvel power is the Spectre himself.

He was able to harm the Spectre too.

He was able to create Stayne, who is at least a high herald level out of nothing.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkseid should win here

#16 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto in his realm would take DS.  However, outside Mephisto's realm DS wins asleep.

#17 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto is capable of winning either but hed bow out if its not in his realm.

#18 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Mephisto is capable of winning either but hed bow out if its not in his realm."

#19 Posted by TruePwnge (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Would Jobber (Loeb Darkseid) have enough Omega Effect to erase Mephisto?

#20 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid easily over Mephisto if it's outside of Mephisto's realm.
Mephisto in a curbstomp over Darkseid in his own realm.

#21 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by TruePwnge (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Outside his realm he can be a Jobber

but it seems he works best against sinners or characters who are corruptible

#23 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Except there is nothing to corrupt with Darkseid when he is a Titan of Nefarious Evil.

#24 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Firestormnuclerman said:
"Except there is nothing to corrupt with Darkseid when he is a Titan of Nefarious Evil. "
He's not a titan, he a God, and yes, there is nothing to corrupt about him.
#25 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Mephisto is capable of winning either but hed bow out if its not in his realm."

i actually agree with this
#26 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Firestormnuclerman said:
"Except there is nothing to corrupt with Darkseid when he is a Titan of Nefarious Evil. "
He's not a titan, he a God, and yes, there is nothing to corrupt about him."
I was refering to a Titan as a person, or organization of high signigance, and Darkseid is pretty much the epitomy of Pure Evil which would make him a Titan of Evil.

WIth Mephisto's powers decreasing he wouldn't have a answer for Darkseid's colossal strength because Mephisto becomes weaker the longer he's out of his realm while Darkseid doesn't weaken whether he's in Apokolips, or any other location.
#27 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought this would be more debated, and longer with more pages.

#28 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Firestormnuclerman said:
"I thought this would be more debated, and longer with more pages."
Nothing to debate. You don't mess with the Devil God of Apokolips, no matter who you are. : )
#29 Posted by iLLituracy (13494 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto would null Darkseid's marriage and send him back to living with Auntie Darkseid. :]

#30 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
iLLituracy said:
"Mephisto would null Darkseid's marriage and send him back to living with Auntie Darkseid. :]"
Darkseid killed his auntie. Come to think of it, he killed his wife too.
#31 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkseid would win here... Demons have had trouble with Humans... let alone battling a God
#32 Posted by bradlikesunity (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid win's on war world, earth and Mephisto's realm

#33 Posted by BatDance (2206 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Pre Crisis Darkseid?

#34 Posted by Ziro (1326 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.
#35 Posted by Bo88gdan (4639 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto wins in or out of his realm

#36 Posted by XiiX (9437 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto.

#37 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know a lot about Mephisto outside his realm, but in Hades Darkseid would get seriously curbstomped.

#38 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

I dont know a lot about Mephisto outside his realm, but in Hades Darkseid would get seriously curbstomped.

This.

Though I would like to see a battle between Soulfire Darksied and Mephistopheles in Hades.

#39 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins since not every battle takes place in Mephisto's realm, jeez, like is it really a question? Obviously Mephisto wins in his own realm, but his realm isn't in the OP, so it isn't apart of the battle.

Darkseid opens his eyes FTW

#40 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Mephisto is a beast as much as Black Heart was outside his realm.

@King Saturn said:

Darkseid would win here... Demons have had trouble with Humans... let alone battling a God

So the guy who can turn back time (As with Spider Man) and Stalemated Galactus (Galactus had to feed of the realm, something DS cant do) as well as embarrass Dr. Doom many times (Dr. Doom even with Prep couldnt best Mephisto, he had to team up with Strange to get what he wanted) loses to DS in his own Realm? I really dont think so.....

#41 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

I think people are making a comparison of what would happen in Hades as opposed to outside is, we have yet to see what Mephisto is capable of outside, he is just a manipulative devil and most of his big fights take place in Hades.

Its not out of fanboyism, but rather lack of evidence.

#42 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

I think people are making a comparison of what would happen in Hades as opposed to outside is, we have yet to see what Mephisto is capable of outside, he is just a manipulative devil and most of his big fights take place in Hades.

Mephisto is very weak outside of his realm. He is more known for using Daemons or Empowering Servants to fight outside his realm.

In a way he is more a Tactician and Strategist than a fighter.

#43 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

Still Mephisto's power raises where evil is present. If they will fight on Apoklips, Mephisto will get much more powerfull than normally.
#44 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Mephisto is very weak outside of his realm. He is more known for using Daemons or Empowering Servants to fight outside his realm.

In a way he is more a Tactician and Strategist than a fighter.

I have never actually seen Mephisto defeated outright its always some context involved, i know however that Silver Surfer was completely helpless against him when they met outside his realm.

@czarny_samael666 said:

Still Mephisto's power raises where evil is present. If they will fight on Apoklips, Mephisto will get much more powerfull than normally.

It does? Cool :p

#45 Posted by Hyperlight (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Darkseid would lose. Darkseid loses to an alien on the regular ( which is dumb in itself), i feel like mephistos raw power dwarf darkseid on the regular as well