Both are bloodlusted.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by laflux (11055 posts) - - Show Bio

if mesphito is in his realm he wins- otherwise he loses

#3 Posted by Killemall (16959 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

if mesphito is in his realm he wins- otherwise he loses

This.

But to be fair off-late memphisto doesnt seem to be a whole lot powerful only last Ghost Rider issue Alexendra was holding her own against Memphisto in his own realm.

I also remember Hela and Memphisto being caught -off in a stand-off and albiet they never fought they talked as if they were equally matched and the battle would not be in either's favour, and Odin even his raven has humilated Hela in her own realm.

#4 Posted by BigCimmerian (7559 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto seemed little intimidated by Hela, as for the battle Odin wins easily.

#5 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Mephisto seemed little intimidated by Hela, as for the battle Odin wins easily.

He always pretends to be intimidated because he is the Prince of Lies. So he does this all the time and all for his entertainment.

#6 Posted by heymanjack (707 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP!!

#7 Posted by Butcher_Pete (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: You say that, but it doesn't make it true.

#8 Posted by Butcher_Pete (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, Odin wins this.

#9 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin easily

#10 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as I do remember, odin stalemated Galactus..

Mephisto couldn't do a lot when galactus attacked his realm.. (that was mephisto, right?)

so odin..

#11 Posted by dregver (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin pretty easy

#12 Posted by dregver (33 posts) - - Show Bio

even if in Mephisto's realm he wins

#13 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin wins but not that easy

#14 Posted by DrRhythm (6 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Interesting matchup 2. I'd say Odin, more than half the time, but Mephisto could take a fight or two depending on the context. Also, if Mephisto were to take on Odin, I think he'd be sure to have Loki involved in one way or another.

#15 Posted by XiiX (4774 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin.

#16 Posted by Richter (371 posts) - - Show Bio

I've gotta go with Odin

#17 Posted by Killemall (16959 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh this is back.

I think the initial assessment seems pretty correct, in a neutral realm Odin should win, skyfather are normally above hell lord in neutral realm anyways, Odin has better feats and there are few instances which certainly shows Mephisto outside his realm isnt a match for Odin.

However, i disagree to people thinking Odin would win against Mephisto in his realm. Hell lords are supreme in their own realm, not sure why people think Mephisto or Hades would be any different. Also, Odin never stalemated Galactus, he headbutted Galactus got KOed while Galactus healed with no problems. Mephisto in Hades was actually winning the encounter before Galactus started absorbing Hades and Mephisto was never actually defeated but he stopped the fight as sacrificing Hades for mere silver Surfer's soul was too high a price to pay even for Mephisto.

#18 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Odin get a ridiculous buff recently along with the rest of the Skyfathers in general?

#19 Posted by laflux (11055 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Oh this is back.

I think the initial assessment seems pretty correct, in a neutral realm Odin should win, skyfather are normally above hell lord in neutral realm anyways, Odin has better feats and there are few instances which certainly shows Mephisto outside his realm isnt a match for Odin.

However, i disagree to people thinking Odin would win against Mephisto in his realm. Hell lords are supreme in their own realm, not sure why people think Mephisto or Hades would be any different. Also, Odin never stalemated Galactus, he headbutted Galactus got KOed while Galactus healed with no problems. Mephisto in Hades was actually winning the encounter before Galactus started absorbing Hades and Mephisto was never actually defeated but he stopped the fight as sacrificing Hades for mere silver Surfer's soul was too high a price to pay even for Mephisto.

#20 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin stomps

#21 Posted by crabtree (1610 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrRhythm said:

1. Interesting matchup 2. I'd say Odin, more than half the time, but Mephisto could take a fight or two depending on the context. Also, if Mephisto were to take on Odin, I think he'd be sure to have Loki involved in one way or another.
#22 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin through PIS: He's a good guy.

#23 Posted by dondave (26622 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Killemall said:

Oh this is back.

QFT