#1  Edited By stevon
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

mephisto takes this nightmare is good but mephisto invented the game theyre playin

Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DeathDefyingDevil

mephisto

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By "Colossus"

is mephisto sleeping?

stevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By stevon
@"Colossus" said:
"is mephisto sleeping? "

Not in this fight, he isn't.
XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By XiiX

*I'm still curious as to which would be considered the more powerful of the two.........

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Grand Ninja

@XiiX said:

*I'm still curious as to which would be considered the more powerful of the two.........

They're just about even.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BringnIt

Mephisto impresses me more.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

mephisto stomps

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist
@Grand Ninja
Im Incline to Agree. Seriously. 

Looking at the 2 

Mephisto is 1 of many Hell Lords and been around after the Eldar Gods fled earth. He for major feats have Held Galactus at bay in his own Realm, Co Created the Ghost Rider in Jhonny, Beaten Zarathos, Defeated Doom many times for his Mother Soul, Created Black Heart, and cause trouble for Thor/SS/Doc Strange, and turn back time for Spider Man. 

Nightmare is 1 of many Fear Lords and been around after the Eldar Gods fled earth. His major feats include imprisoning Eternity, nearly dragging the World into his Nightmare Dimension, Freeing Zarathos from Mephistos control, besting Doom as well, using Hulk during a Night Terror, causing problems for Strange/Clea/Ghost Riders, and thru events like 9/11 he can be more empowered than he would on average.  

So honestly there both really close in power.
thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By thanobomb1124
@"Colossus"
is mephisto sleeping?
LOL
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist
@XiiX
The problem is there both uber powerful in there own realms. Equaly so. Nightmare has had powerboost enough to affect the real world during mass fears like 9/11 and such. Mephisto can aquire very powerful souls to use like Zarathos.  

So Mephisto cant stomp Nightmare really anymore than he could Mephisto. 2 beings like this would never fight one on one nor could they really. They would fight thru agents like they always do in the comics.  

Mephisto has had beings like Zarathos, Death Ninja, Suicide, Blackheart, and others Im sure. nightmare has had Hulk, Cloak, Arxcade, Dreamqueen and others in his pockets.  

Funny thing here is Nightmare was killed in the Chaos War arc ive been reading info on and yet hes alive and well after the events of Fear Itself piecing together whats left of the Fear Hammer Pieces into a crown for himself. WTF?!
Eyelash30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 98

#13  Edited By Eyelash30

Mephisto for the win. How could Nightmare scare anyone to death like Mephisto ?

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Enosisik

Post by Eyelash30. Mephisto for the win. How could Nightmare scare anyone to death like Mephisto ?"____ By covering him in fuzzy bunny rabbits and fluffy kittens!!!!

Eyelash30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 98

#15  Edited By Eyelash30

@Enosisik: lol. I believe Ann Coulter, members of the religious right, and Barney the Dinosaur would kill Mephisto better than rabbits or kittens.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By ShootingNova

Mephisto's victory.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Grand Ninja

The only way Mephisto can beat Nightmare is by giving everyone in the universe good dreams.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Trinity00

@Grand Ninja said:

The only way Mephisto can beat Nightmare is by giving everyone in the universe good dreams.

Which he can do right?

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Grand Ninja

@Trinity00 said:

@Grand Ninja said:

Which he can do right?

Yes, but for the exchange for the dreamers souls. lol

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Trinity00

@Grand Ninja said:

@Trinity00 said:

@Grand Ninja said:

Which he can do right?

Yes, but for the exchange for the dreamers souls. lol

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666

Nightmare highly depends on power source, yet he didn't give a great fight to any real power (at least IDK about it). Mephisto in his realm was close to take Galactus.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Grand Ninja

@czarny_samael666 said:

Nightmare highly depends on power source, yet he didn't give a great fight to any real power (at least IDK about it). Mephisto in his realm was close to take Galactus.

Nightmare captured Eternity at least twice. And he also fought the Juggernaut whom Dr. Strange summoned because at the time, Classic Dr. Strange couldn't beat Nightmare with the power of Eternity. Mephisto also praised Juggernaut as his champion to destroy Beyonder because Juggernaut's indestructible power of Cyttorak. Beyonder couldn't outright destroy Juggernaut so he had to teleport him away. So if Nightmare was able to fight Juggernaut who Mephisto knows that he can't win against (because of Cyttorak) Nightmare has more guts.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Grand Ninja

@Grand Ninjasaid:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Nightmare captured Eternity at least twice. And he also fought the Juggernaut whom Dr. Strange summoned because at the time, Classic Dr. Strange couldn't beat Nightmare with the power of Eternity. Mephisto also praised Juggernaut as his champion to destroy Beyonder because Juggernaut's indestructible power of Cyttorak. Beyonder couldn't outright destroy Juggernaut so he had to teleport him away. So if Nightmare was able to fight Juggernaut who Mephisto knows that he can't win against (because of Cyttorak) Nightmare has more guts.

Also.... Juggernaut fought the Cosmic Stranger and did a better job fighting Stranger than Nightmare. Stranger is as powerful as Galactus btw...

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Grand Ninja said:

@Grand Ninjasaid:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Also.... Juggernaut fought the Cosmic Stranger and did a better job fighting Stranger than Nightmare. Stranger is as powerful as Galactus btw...

A lot of ABC logic I see here... Stranger can be hurt by Juggernaut, since he has normal body, while Nightmare doesn't.

To be honest: IDK these Nightmare feats with Eternity. Yet, I don't see how Juggernaut could be an effective force against a demon, while I understand why demons would like to control him. Beyonder's power should be above Cyttorak so I would call it PIS, but first I would like to see it. 

Many people in the past were able to fight with Juggernaut and Dormammu will took him pretty easily.

BTW, I belive that most of it happened in Nightmare's realm and they are in neutral ground.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Grand Ninja

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Grand Ninja said:

@Grand Ninjasaid:

@czarny_samael666 said:

A lot of ABC logic I see here... Stranger can be hurt by Juggernaut, since he has normal body, while Nightmare doesn't. To be honest: IDK these Nightmare feats with Eternity. Yet, I don't see how Juggernaut could be an effective force against a demon, while I understand why demons would like to control him. Beyonder's power should be above Cyttorak so I would call it PIS, but first I would like to see it. Many people in the past were able to fight with Juggernaut and Dormammu will took him pretty easily. BTW, I belive that most of it happened in Nightmare's realm and they are in neutral ground.

Well Juggernaut (with his power) has the ability to attack and defend himself at any realm or reality. The reason why Dr. Strange summoned Juggernaut is because he knows that Cyttorak's power acts like a virus inside these realms. For example Juggernaut was sent to Obivion's Outer Void realm, and Oblivion couldn't destroyer Juggernaut claiming later that Juggernaut's presence was a bacteria infecting his realm where none should exist. Yet the Juggernaut still existed inside the Void. The Comic where Juggernaut faces Beyonder is apart of the Secret War 2 arc when Mephisto enlisted 200 Marvel Villains to fight against Beyonder. He used Juggernaut as the last resort. And no, Nightmare didnt stay in his realm when he got Eternity. He had to leave his realm (Just like Dormammu did) go to Eternity's realm and capture him. He did that at least twice. Went back into his realm with Eternity and used Eternity as a surgery voodoo doll destorying him slowly. <-----that was the 1st time. The 2nd battle he captured Eternity again and Dr. Strange summoned Juggernaut to stop him.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Grand Ninja said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

A lot of ABC logic I see here... Stranger can be hurt by Juggernaut, since he has normal body, while Nightmare doesn't. To be honest: IDK these Nightmare feats with Eternity. Yet, I don't see how Juggernaut could be an effective force against a demon, while I understand why demons would like to control him. Beyonder's power should be above Cyttorak so I would call it PIS, but first I would like to see it. Many people in the past were able to fight with Juggernaut and Dormammu will took him pretty easily. BTW, I belive that most of it happened in Nightmare's realm and they are in neutral ground.

Well Juggernaut (with his power) has the ability to attack and defend himself at any realm or reality. The reason why Dr. Strange summoned Juggernaut is because he knows that Cyttorak's power acts like a virus inside these realms. For example Juggernaut was sent to Obivion's Outer Void realm, and Oblivion couldn't destroyer Juggernaut claiming later that Juggernaut's presence was a bacteria infecting his realm where none should exist. Yet the Juggernaut still existed inside the Void. The Comic where Juggernaut faces Beyonder is apart of the Secret War 2 arc when Mephisto enlisted 200 Marvel Villains to fight against Beyonder. He used Juggernaut as the last resort. And no, Nightmare didnt stay in his realm when he got Eternity. He had to leave his realm (Just like Dormammu did) go to Eternity's realm and capture him. He did that at least twice. Went back into his realm with Eternity and used Eternity as a surgery voodoo doll destorying him slowly. <-----that was the 1st time. The 2nd battle he captured Eternity again and Dr. Strange summoned Juggernaut to stop him.

1.My point was that using Juggernaut isn't comparable to Dormammu, so giving him as a prove of anything here is wrong, because it doesn't give us any answers.
2.IDK, I've didn't seen their best feats, but from what I've seen Dormammu > Nightmare (I even said in first post that IDK any great Nightmare's fight).
askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokergeist: agreed, best summary.

I used to think mephisto stopped time across the multiverse or something in some scenario. Don't rmbr which

Do you know anything about that?

AllFatherOdin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightmare is being severely underrated .... he can easily stomp this. U guys are think Mephisto does not sleep, sure but nightmare can force you too that’s his whole thing

Whimsicalfairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mephisto.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers