#1 Posted by KingOfAsh (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

Melkor vs Father in his God Form. Who wins?

#2 Posted by BrianBurris44 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Melkor.

Holding nuclear power in your hands was a dream for Doc Octopus, but not beyond the power of quite a few DC/Marvel characters. As for middle earth, Melkor destroyed a sun, probably a teensie bit bigger than that microscopic sun that Father is holding.

I say Melkor tears him up faster than a thong stuck in a fat-chicks butt.

#3 Posted by Inphase (336 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop doing fights with Tolkien characters....please, they havent been elaborated on, they're not meant to be debated this way.

#4 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (20231 posts) - - Show Bio

Both at highest known strength, father takes it. Melkor was second to God. Father ate God lol. standard father isn't even close to melkor.

But this is what I agree with:

@inphase said:

Stop doing fights with Tolkien characters....please, they havent been elaborated on, they're not meant to be debated this way.

#5 Edited by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@inphase said:

Exactly.

Melkor has very little feats, mainly renown so just don't bother OP.

#6 Posted by BrianBurris44 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_thunderer: so it's impossible to infer things? And what about posting your opinions for fun??? It's not like a real reputation or money is at stake...if you don't like the post, then don't reply.

#7 Posted by DarkDefender (523 posts) - - Show Bio

@brianburris44: Yes it is impossible to infer things in the battle forum. You have figured out a key lesson of life or at least the CV battle forums. Congratulations my friend you are well on your way to gaining pro haxzor skills and becoming a master of the rotmg. Internet cookie for anybody who gets this reference though I know no one will. *Hugs internet to chest closely*

#8 Posted by Jmarshmallow (10546 posts) - - Show Bio

Father stomps.

Jmarshmallow