Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SunDeep
No Caption Provided
VS
No Caption Provided

With a full day's prep time, and the battle taking place in the middle of DC's Metropolis (without any outside intervention from any characters in the DC canon) Who wins?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Wolfrazer  Online

Ahh......hmm...

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kingant27

I'm surprised this hasn't been done.

SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As was I. So- odds?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Wolfrazer  Online

Might go with MM on this one actually.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sundeep: Yeah.

This is very close, but the zero point energy is the biggest thing to consider IMO.

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megamind would make effective use of his prep-time, imo.

SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SunDeep

@kingant27 said:

This is very close, but the zero point energy is the biggest thing to consider IMO.

Perhaps. But what are the ZPE's limitations? After all, it didn't seem to do Syndrome much good when he was taking on the Super-Omnidroid, and Megamind's Mecha's at least as large. Although, if Syndrome brings his Omnidroids to the party to fight with him... But then again, MM could just construct a death-ray toy, or give himself Metroman's superpowers with that super-serum he whipped up.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SunDeep

Clarifying the situation by adding a few stipulations- the two are provided with their labs for the days' prep, and are only permitted to bring the same mass of tech to the fight as each other (with the maximum limit being equivalent to the mass of the Mega-Megamind or the Omnidroid v.10 respectively) along with whatever weapons they're capable of carrying themselves. They start the battle in Central Metropolis, in clear sight of one another but still with roughly a kilometer separating them from one another. Who'd you place your bets on?

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ultragreenboy

Don't know who'd win.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The answer

One awesome movie.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Syndrome wins.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both of them lose. One looks like he has a massive tumor in his head and the other a tumor in his chin. These guys need to get hospitalized and treated immediately.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MegaMind says "ollo" and ends him

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Megamind

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Syndrome.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnidroid

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This actually has been done before. I know because I posted in it. I'll just copy paste my response from there.

Syndrome's best prep feat was building a robot that ended up turning on him at the end. A robot that would've been turned to scrap metal by Musicma- I mean Metroman.

Megamind dealt with a considerably more powerful superhuman than any of Syndrome's adversaries. Megamind was also able to build a very large battle mech that seemed similarly impressive to Syndrome's ultimate robot creation, create what looked to be thousands of the floating robot orbs, and create a formula that replicated Metroman's powers. If he had used it on himself he'd be unstoppable.

Syndrome's only noteworthy weapon is his anti-gravity finger pointers, which didn't seem to do very well against things as large as his giant robot, or Megamind's battlesuit. That plus the thousands of brainbots all swarming Syndrome at once and Megamind's much better ability to think and invent on the fly makes me believe he'd come out victorious here.

Plus as Megamind said, the good guy always wins.

Megamind comes with superior inventions, an army, and gadgets that are just as impressive as what Syndrome's zero-point energy pointers can do. Megamind is also a greater tactical thinker, considering Syndrome froze up in a panic when his robot turned on him and he realized he couldn't shut it down. The second he was in real danger he fled.

As far as utilizing prep time goes. It took Syndrome months to perfect his giant robot, along with constant trial and error. Megamind seemed to come up with his giant mech on the fly, as well as his vast army of brain-bots and the sweet laser effects. Megamind has come up with more impressive technology overall, and he actually has back up plans in case things go horribly wrong. Syndrome had no such forethought.

There is a big difference between Syndrome and Megamind.

Loading Video...

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megamind calls in the Superman rip off(I really can't remember his name so I'm calling him that) to end the fight.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sundeep said:

@kingant27 said:

Perhaps. But what are the ZPE's limitations? After all, it didn't seem to do Syndrome much good when he was taking on the Super-Omnidroid, and Megamind's Mecha's at least as large. Although, if Syndrome brings his Omnidroids to the party to fight with him... But then again, MM could just construct a death-ray toy, or give himself Metroman's superpowers with that super-serum he whipped up.

do to Megamind giving himself Metroman's powers wouldn't he win (I want Syndrome to win btw)

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

Megamind calls in the Superman rip off(I really can't remember his name so I'm calling him that) to end the fight.

that guy wouldn't help in the movie, against someone with his powers, and then again in the sequel short film... why would he help now....

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Thitiki

@w0nd said:

@thitiki said:

that guy wouldn't help in the movie, against someone with his powers, and then again in the sequel short film... why would he help now....

Equal short film?

Also he would if the battle calls for it.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By dontevenblink
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megamind stomps

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By w0nd

@thitiki said:

@w0nd said:

@thitiki said:

Equal short film?

Also he would if the battle calls for it.

Yeah it was called the button of doom or something

um in the first movie he literally stood there and watched while "Tighten" destroyed the city lol. He didn't step in for that, but he would step in for something less threatening?

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megamind... his presentation solos

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

syndrome is getting underestimated here. yeah a lot of stuff failed for him, but its most pis cause the good guys have to win and if he wasnt arrogant he wouldnt have lost to the omnidroid. his tech is top notch and his ZPE is the mvp here. not even violets force field could get out of it.

I thni with a days prep syndrome can win, but its a good fight.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Syndrome would become another baddie swatted by Megamind.

anurag_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Syndrome: Pixar ain't big enough for two supervillains!!

MM: Oh, you're a villain all right.. Just not a Super one!

Syndrome: Yeah? What's the difference?

MM: (hits Welcome to the Jungle and switches on the death ray) PRESENTATION!

And you're hair is boooorinnggg!!!!!

Jokes apart, MM wins.

Cooler tech, better mind, more feats, never-say-die attitude, and that badass battlesuit..

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If were counting the omnidroids as a part of syndrome's arsenal then he could stand some chance elsewise it's a pretty clear stomp in favor of megamind

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Reaper4

Megamind stomps. He's way smarter, has better hax (Such as the dehydration gun, can create disguise with a watch, weapons that make things disappear, etc), more destructive (Creates a mech that fights Tighten who is way stronger than Bob Parr or any Omni droid), a better strategist, and most of all.....PRESENTATION!